Ghost Rider versus Classic Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No Penance Stare.

Which badass wins?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
No Penance Stare.

Which badass wins?

Zarathos/Blaze GR

Jyppe
Uh, Ghost Riders wields flame. Hell fire which can act like normal when required. Guess who's number 2 weakness is fire...

guy222
Originally posted by Jyppe
Uh, Ghost Riders wields flame. Hell fire which can act like normal when required. Guess who's number 2 weakness is fire...

Don't see Venon winning against Zarathos?

Board Walker
Current GR who man handled Dr. Strange like a toy?

Tassadar
Originally posted by Board Walker
Current GR who man handled Dr. Strange like a toy?

It wasn't that bad. He caught Strange by surprise. GR wins if he uses the hellfire correctly.

nimbus006

laughing my thinking exactly.

Judgement
There is no way Venom would pull a win... unless Ghostrider acted like an idiot.

By the way, the penance stare doesn't work on venom (who knows why)

TricksterPriest
This fight already happened once in comics. And Venom won. Btw, fire doesn't really work on Venom nowadays. Like Carnage was able to evolve to develop a resistance to sound, Venom developed one to fire.

nimbus006
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This fight already happened once in comics. And Venom won. Btw, fire doesn't really work on Venom nowadays. Like Carnage was able to evolve to develop a resistance to sound, Venom developed one to fire.

This is true, but the forum starter stated Classic Venom.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

But HellFire isn't really fire is it?

And how does Venom fare against the penance stare?

Judgement
It doesn't work on Venom.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Judgement

Odd . . .

Judgement
Yeah, I didn't really get it either. And I can't remember which comic I read it in, but yeah. The Penance stare had no effect on Venom. Then Venom beat Ghost Rider. So I guess that would change my original opinion, haha. Totally forgot Venom already won.

jinzin
hellfire's already proven NOT to work on venom... venom manhandled GR when they fought the first time, and he more then held his own the second fight....

that said.. GR is more than likely going to win just due to durability reasons... that's it..

guy222
Originally posted by Judgement

any version of gr wins against venom. hellfire, the chain. gr rules hell now. let us not forget noble kale w/mop. good nite lil bug

Jyppe
Originally posted by jinzin
hellfire's already proven NOT to work on venom... venom manhandled GR when they fought the first time, and he more then held his own the second fight....

that said.. GR is more than likely going to win just due to durability reasons... that's it..

What about the fight in the church where he had Venom wrapped with his chains. Then he proceed to scare Venom with his hellfire. (The symbiote couldn't resist or something and revealed Brock's face. ) Then GR was about to use his Penance stare on Brock, but they decided to team up.

And in the other fight they were knocked both out when GR tried to use his penance stare on the symbiote. Then Venom just recovered faster, but the fight was interrupted.

Besides, Hellfire usually burns the soul, but his bio states that it can work as a normal fire. Burning objects and causing heat like normal fire. Venom still has a weakness to fire, not as big as it was, but still a weakness.

jinzin
What about the fight in the church where he had Venom wrapped with his chains. Then he proceed to scare Venom with his hellfire. (The symbiote couldn't resist or something and revealed Brock's face. ) Then GR was about to use his Penance stare on Brock, but they decided to team up.

And in the other fight they were knocked both out when GR tried to use his penance stare on the symbiote. Then Venom just recovered faster, but the fight was interrupted.

Besides, Hellfire usually burns the soul, but his bio states that it can work as a normal fire. Burning objects and causing heat like normal fire. Venom still has a weakness to fire, not as big as it was, but still a weakness.

pretty sure I'll have to call a good bit of PIS on that.. that wasn't the only occasion where hellfire wasn't working on venom... but I digress.. if it can work like normal fire then maybe GR has a better shot at not getting manhandled this time around.

Jyppe
May I ask how was GR getting man handled? He had Venom defeated before he used his fire. He had his chain around Venom, kneeled down in front of him.

jinzin
May I ask how was GR getting man handled? He had Venom defeated before he used his fire. He had his chain around Venom, kneeled down in front of him.

talking about their first encounter...

the second one.. I'm not sure how valid it is.. venom was poisioned before they went toe to toe.

Jyppe
Originally posted by jinzin
talking about their first encounter...

the second one.. I'm not sure how valid it is.. venom was poisioned before they went toe to toe.

Pfft, he said it didn't affect him at all, the symbiote removed it from his system immediately and he kinda.. Puked it out. It didn't affect him a BIT!

Muck101
Current Venom (Mac Garland or however you spell it) would get killed by GR. let alone classic venom. its a slaughter

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
Current Venom (Mac Garland or however you spell it) would get killed by GR. let alone classic venom. its a slaughter

i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.