8th Day Juggernaut vs. General Eiling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Battle of the invulnerable characters. 8th day Juggernaut has Thor close to death after shrugging off his attacks like it was nothing. He had all of the strength and invulnerability of classic Juggernaut plus more.

General Eiling was invulnerable as well from all showings and stronger than Superman.

Battle takes place inside of a 4 dimensional hypersphere; a mobius strip of 3D land, no in other words, there is no BFR smile

Battle has no time limit, who takes the win?

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
Battle of the invulnerable characters. 8th day Juggernaut has Thor close to death after shrugging off his attacks like it was nothing. He had all of the strength and invulnerability of classic Juggernaut plus more.

General Eiling was invulnerable as well from all showings and stronger than Superman.

Battle takes place inside of a 4 dimensional hypersphere; a mobius strip of 3D land, no in other words, there is no BFR smile

Battle has no time limit, who takes the win?

eiling

Bouboumaster
I'll go with the Juggernaut

nvrbeenwthagirl
Juggs

MightyEInherjar
Juggernaut 10/10, IMO physical force is never enough to take him down, regardless of how strong his foe is.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kutulu

I have to say this is the absolute best solution to BFR I have ever seen.

Juggy wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.