Cloud Strife vs. The Main Character of Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cloud_VII
Cloud Strife
BUQiS9y4psA
The Main Character of Final Fantasy Versus XIII
gSYawSLHH-M

Cloud: eek!

dirkdirden
that dude looks like a bamf but I voted cloud just becuase that one video doesn't show enough for him to win. But deflecting bullets and generating swords is the nice.

kayakat
I voted Cloud cuz i love Cloud droolio but to be honest damn that would be a tough on there both pretty damn cool! hmm

ESB -1138
You can't even decide who wins. The main character from XIII is a complete unknown. You don't even know his name. Deciding now doesn't even matter because the strength, speed, and abilities of XIII hasn't even been defined like it was with Cloud's.

kamikz
Edit!

Pulse2
Cloud is truly amazing, I vote Cloud as well, the second one isn't enough to give an honest opinion as Cloud deflects bullets as well messed

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Pulse2
Cloud is truly amazing, I vote Cloud as well, the second one isn't enough to give an honest opinion as Cloud deflects bullets as well messed

Isn't that a bit ironic? You don't know enough about the other character to give an opinion and yet you vote for Cloud?

Lana
How about we stick to characters that there's actually information about?

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.