The Punisher vs Sabretooth vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so the batlle is in the jungle and Frank get's one hour to prepare against the others because he's human and doesn't has pussy healing factors like the others he has his regular weaponry with him machine guns, rifles, shotguns, handguns, knives, explosives etc ..

So who will win this szizzle ?

Frank,Logan or Victor Creed?

Discus!!!

cool

Judgement
Not Punisher.

Symmetric Chaos
Punisher is screwed and I think the general consenseus is that Sabertooth beats Wolvie.

Bouboumaster
Frank lost. Hard. Really hard.

After that, it's Wolverine vs Sabertooth. I give it to Wolverine. A better fighter, more skilled, best tactician, and if he lost control, he will completly own Sabertooth in the berseck mode.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Frank lost. Hard. Really hard.

After that, it's Wolverine vs Sabertooth. I give it to Wolverine. A better fighter, more skilled, best tactician, and if he lost control, he will completly own Sabertooth in the berseck mode.

Better fighter? More skilled? The difference between the 2 isn't that big.

Sabretooth owns him.

X-Logan
Wolverine wins...he is a much better fighter than creed.

SpunkySmurph
Punisher wins.

He has an hour to prepare, and I didn't see any stipulations on prep.

He flies overhead and h-bombs their asses.

no expression

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Punisher wins.

no expression

Wolverine's survived an H-bomb... shifty

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Not without dieing, he hasn't.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so the batlle is in the jungle and Frank get's one hour to prepare against the others because he's human and doesn't has pussy healing factors like the others he has his regular weaponry with him machine guns, rifles, shotguns, handguns, knives, explosives etc ..

Discus!!!

cool

logan/creed kill each other. reform. logan finally severs creed's head. logan wins. btw logan's more popular than sabes

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Not without dieting, he hasn't.

I know.Why would wolverine go into an H-bomb with so much excess weight,he'd be an easy target. stick out tongue

Muck101
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Well then, why don't we just go ahead and start saying Wolverine takes out god himself? CHRIST I'm so sick of that guy........

punisher with hours prep means death for most anyone. EVEN Wolverine.

Jax_Jax
wolverine would take this.

he has the better healingfactor, is a better H2H fighter, and probably has more stamina than the others. he wont stop till theyre both dead.

guy222
Logan vs Creed

http://thumb19.webshots.net/t/63/663/6/50/80/2867650800103404799CRpRnH_th.jpghttp://thumb19.webshots.net/t/52/652/4/64/92/2804464920103404799oULUgJ_th.jpghttp://thumb19.webshots.net/t/58/758/7/50/98/2556750980103404799hBtcdq_th.jpghttp://thumb19.webshots.net/t/58/658/8/72/24/2962872240103404799QZZRHP_th.jpghttp://thumb19.webshots.net/t/52/652/5/20/85/2376520850103404799BQqLPh_th.jpg

llagrok
Wolverine is a muuuuch better prep'er than Sabreooth. If he has to fight smart, he takes this fight.

Originally posted by guy222
Logan vs Creed

http://thumb19.webshots.net/t/63/663/6/50/80/2867650800103404799CRpRnH_th.jpghttp://thumb19.webshots.net/t/52/652/4/64/92/2804464920103404799oULUgJ_th.jpghttp://thumb19.webshots.net/t/58/758/7/50/98/2556750980103404799hBtcdq_th.jpghttp://thumb19.webshots.net/t/58/658/8/72/24/2962872240103404799QZZRHP_th.jpghttp://thumb19.webshots.net/t/52/652/5/20/85/2376520850103404799BQqLPh_th.jpg

Where's that from?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Punisher wins.

no expression
how the hell does he get a plane in an hour?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Wolverine is a muuuuch better prep'er than Sabreooth. If he has to fight smart, he takes this fight.

Where's that from?
wolverine first class I assume sinces ive never seen it and I have read all there fights to date ecpt for there recent first class fight.

llagrok
Ofc, should've recognized the art.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Ofc, should've recognized the art.

Lol. The art kinda different in this issue though. It similar to las tissue, but it seems better almost.

Lord Feron
hmm punisher has a better chance of winning and if they all just so happen to meet in one spoit. I don't t hink Sabes and logan just gonna fight each other while punisher shoots them. They might actyually take out the shooter before each other. Idk could be a scenario. Then again Punisher can set traps and have a handy sniper rifle with with some anti HF rounds or something idk.

Master-Borg
Punisher and Logan most likely team up to finish off Sabretooth.

Then Punisher will prob backstab Logan when Logan doesn't suspect it.

guy222
Wolverine FC

Good art

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Discus!!!

cool

I dunno with the tech that Punisher is getting now he might be able to do it. I think he could beat Wolverine in 1 hour, hell with enough prep he could take Sabretooth, I dont think 1 hour is enough for Sabre but I can see Punsiher teaming up with Wolverine to beat Sabre.

Battlehammer
...........what tech?

and if you say shield tech your wrong.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
...........what tech?

and if you say shield tech your wrong.

So whats the Satans Claw then because from what I can remember he got that from SHIELD. So yeah he has sHIELD tech.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
So whats the Satans Claw then because from what I can remember he got that from SHIELD. So yeah he has sHIELD tech.

Oh yea and did you forgett shield raided his bases and he blow up his biggest one?

Becauses thats what happen and sinces then he has yet to uses shield tech.

so like I said if you think he getting shield tech your wrong.

Phantom Zone
Oh yea and did you forgett shield raided his bases and he blow up his biggest one?

Becauses thats what happen and sinces then he has yet to uses shield tech.

so like I said if you think he getting shield tech your wrong.

So they took everything did they?

Battlehammer
So they took everything did they?

they took a shit load of it. And he blow up his biggest armory which had all his msot advances technology.

so yes.

also I hope you realizes that max is not cannon, becuases you punisher fans love to pretend it is.

Phantom Zone
they took a shit load of it. And he blow up his biggest armory which had all his msot advances technology.

so yes.

We shall see about that but he obvosuly still has some equipment left.

also I hope you realizes that max is not cannon, becuases you punisher fans love to pretend it is.

I didnt mention Punisher max anywhere you obnoxious ****.

Battlehammer
We shall see about that but he obvosuly still has some equipment left.

Or he got more equiptment which is what happen. However he has eyt to show any signs of gaining shield equiptment.

I didnt mention Punisher max anywhere you obnoxious ****.
I did not say you. i said punisher fans, becuases I could not remeber who said it.

in the wolverine vs punisher thread it was uses as evdiences several times even though it not cannon.

also when it was brought up I never saw you say anything about it not being cannon.

also there was really no need to sware or name call. So pleases take some medicine for your pms.

Phantom Zone

I did not say you. i said punisher fans, becuases I could not remeber who said it.

Then what the **** is this.

also I hope you realizes that max is not cannon, becuases YOU punisher fans love to pretend it is.

Obvoulsy you are talking about Punsiher fans in general and im included.

also there was really no need to sware or name call. So pleases take some medicine for your pms.

PMS? What I PMed you?

Battlehammer

PMS? What I PMed you?

yes your a fan does it mean you said it nope?

though not saying it cannon when another fan uses it as evidences still makes you quilty by defualt sinces your still pretending it cannon by not saying it not.

you do not know what PMS is........what rock have you been hiding under?

Phantom Zone
My god.....

Ha-Son

PMS? What I PMed you?
LMFAO !!!!!

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Ha-Son
LMFAO !!!!!

Yeah I knew you were gonna turn up, obvoulsy you noticed the last post but you obvoulsy missed the bit where he tried to accuse me of saying that Punisher Max was canon and then tried to backtrack. Very selective.

Ha-Son
Yeah I knew you were gonna turn up, obvoulsy you noticed the last post but you obvoulsy missed the bit where he tried to accuse me of saying that Punisher Max was canon and then tried to backtrack. Very selective.
I don't care about what he accused you of. I just lol'd at you not knowing what pms is.

Phantom Zone
I don't care about what he accused you of. I just lol'd at you not knowing what pms is.

I obvoulsy know what PMS is I thought he was rerefing to PMs.

Ha-Son
I obvoulsy know what PMS is I thought he was rerefing to PMs.

Obviously you don't know what PMS is, otherwise, you would not have made confused it with "pm's."

smile

Phantom Zone
Obviously you don't know what PMS is, otherwise, you would not have made confused it with "pm's."

smile

Yeah....of course ive never heard of PMS. thumb up

Ha-Son
Yeah....of course ive never heard of PMS. thumb up
I didn't say you've never heard of it. I said you don't know what PMS is.

smile

Phantom Zone
Yes I know what PMS is.... cant believe im having this conversation.

Ha-Son
Yes I know what PMS is.... cant believe im having this conversation.
Phantom Zone...I think it's time we had "the talk".

Troop
My god..... LOL

Best comeback ever. laughing out loud

Battlehammer

I not back tracking if I was going to excuses you I would have straight up said it and not "punisher fans"

though your jsut as guilty. and my reverences even if you took it to be dirrect at you is still correct.

xmarksthespot
Yeah....of course I never heard of PMS until a few posts ago and then I looked it up on wikipedia, where all my information is derived, so now I know. I see.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I see.

Failed ive actually started reading comic pay attention.

Wolverine fought DD in issue 24
Wolverine killed Northstar in Wolverine issue 25
Northstar said Wolverine had upgrades in Wolverine issue 28

I dont understand how Wolverine taking out a Shiva android with a weapon that was described by SS as "the ultimate weapon" proves anything. erm

You would know that if you bothered to read posts and not nitpick.

xmarksthespot
Failed ive actually started reading comic pay attention.

You would know that if you bothered to read posts and not nitpick. Bravo, you've started reading comics after two years on the comic book versus forum. Do you want a cookie or a gold star? One's edible but the other's shiny, so it's a toss-up, isn't it.

Phantom Zone
Bravo, you've started reading comics after two years on the comic book versus forum. Do you want a cookie or a gold star? One's edible but the other's shiny, so it's a toss-up.

Thats none of your goddamn business wether I read comics or not. You should read posts properly and not make assumptions.

Wether I read comics or not is niether here nor there, you will still carrying on being a nasty, bitter person. Hell you were b*tching way back in the Captain America vs Spiderman thread despite the fact that lots of people thought Cap could take Spiderman.

OHMYGOD HOW CAN CAP TAKE SPIDERMAN HOW???!!!!!!

Ha-Son
Thats none of your goddamn business wether I read comics or not. You should read posts properly and not make assumptions.
You should take your own advice, since you completely missed his point.

Phantom Zone
You should take your own advice, since you completely missed his point.

Uh I didnt miss his point I dont know what PMS is. smile
Serioulsy though, so what? I admit to being wrong when I mistakes whevere people like you make mistakes you tend to gloss over it. This example for starters. Battlehammer accused me of saying that Punsiher Max was canon and then tried to backtrack, did you say anything about that...nope. But your focusing on me misundertsanding his post.

xmarksthespot

Wether I read comics or not is niether here nor there, you will still carrying on being a nasty, bitter person. Hell you were b*tching way back in the Captain America vs Spiderman thread despite the fact that lots of people thought Cap could take Spiderman.

OHMYGOD HOW CAN CAP TAKE SPIDERMAN HOW???!!!!!! Originally posted by Battlehammer
Please take some medicine for your PMS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premenstrual_syndromeIGLR0gmp8sM

Mindset
Why don't you know what pms is?

Phantom Zone
no ...sort it out guys...

Ha-Son
Serioulsy though, so what? I admit to being wrong when I mistakes whevere people like you make mistakes you tend to gloss over it. This example for starters. Battlehammer accused me of saying that Punsiher Max was canon and then tried to backtrack, did you say anything about that...nope. But your focusing on me misundertsanding his post.
no ...sort it out guys...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k38/HeartlessBytch/tampon.jpg

xmarksthespot
Serioulsy though, so what? I admit to being wrong when I mistakes whevere people like you make mistakes you tend to gloss over it. This example for starters. Battlehammer accused me of saying that Punsiher Max was canon and then tried to backtrack, did you say anything about that...nope. But your focusing on me misundertsanding his post. XDNeX4S5Ubk

Ha-Son

xmarksthespot
"Exacerbation of existing psychiatric condition." explains a lot.

Ha-Son
"Exacerbation of existing psychiatric condition." explains a lot.
laughing out loud

Zeitgeist
crylaugh

Paola
stay on topic please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.