Sentry v Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
he's pretty much one-shotted a herald. some say he's over-powered strange. some say he's battled galactus. lots of stuff SAID about sentry.

can he handle the old man?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by leonidas
he's pretty much one-shotted a herald. some say he's over-powered strange. some say he's battled galactus. lots of stuff SAID about sentry.

confused

leonidas
shifty

masterbruce
what in the world is Odin gonna do to a being with the power of a BILLION suns?

nothing

DigiMark007
ermmdance

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by masterbruce
what in the world is Odin gonna do to a being with the power of a BILLION suns?

nothing
Wasent it a million exploding stars? -- However that would probably be enough to destroy a galaxy, but I'll give it to Odin.

Judgement
Originally posted by DigiMark007
ermmdance

laughing

I've never actually laughed outloud!

leonidas
well i keep reading how he fought galactus. i've seen recently a couple times that strange is both afraid of him and been over-powered by him.

seemed like a good match . . .

shifty

Board Walker
If his alluded powers are accurate....he may just be the biggest gun in marvel EVAR

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Board Walker
If his alluded powers are accurate....he may just be the biggest gun in marvel EVAR

No he wouldn't. Genis Vell, Wanda, Franklin Richards, and others still would be more powerful than a billion exploding stars.

Board Walker
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No he wouldn't. Genis Vell, Wanda, Franklin Richards, and others still would be more powerful than a billion exploding stars.

Just wait, wait for it Nvr, Marvel may just reveal that he doesn't have the power of a billin exploding stars, rather....

He has the power of a billion exploding megaverses

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just wait, wait for it Nvr, Marvel may just reveal that he doesn't have the power of a billin exploding stars, rather....

True, marvel comes up with a multiversal reality warping power house mutant cosmic weapon person every other week.LMAO

Redatom65
If Sentry could beat Odin then Superman would be able to, and that's just plain silly

Soleran
True, DC comes up with a multiversal reality warping power house mutant cosmic weapon person every other week.LMAO

Leave Superman out of this

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soleran
Leave Superman out of this

No one told you that I CANNOT STAND FOR PEOPLE TO EDIT MY POST AND KEEP MY NAME THERE. PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas

odin

xmeat
when the hell did he fight galactus cause that sounds like extreme BS.

Symmetric Chaos
No one told you that I CANNOT STAND FOR PEOPLE TO EDIT MY POST AND KEEP MY NAME THERE. PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN.

no one edited your post

manorastroman
it's not guaranteed sentry will lose, but it's very, very likely.

King_Mungi
Yes lots of stuff said about Sentry, but as of yet he is still a mystery and hasn't done anything to be on Odin's level.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by manorastroman
it's not guaranteed sentry will lose, but it's very, very likely.

Odin can always lose by "catastrophic failure of existance" yes

Stupid Rookie

What???

Supreme being
Originally posted by DigiMark007
ermmdance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

celestialdemon
Odin wins this one.

Batman-Prime

Sad but true, it seems that the Marvel staff reads and watches too much Dragonball Z crap. Are you sure Sentry isn't a SSJ? And Endgamethor was from Namek right? BTW you know the golden Uzaru (pseudo-kingkong) from DBZ? I bet he is LT in disguise.....

Magee
Nah LT is the supreme being in dbz.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Magee

Don't make me go LoN on you guys.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Magee

Oh my fault, sorry, thanks for the help pal big grin.

I forgot, now that Marvel rectonned all universes, from all other companies too, LT is now the Supreme being of all Universes, DC/Vertigo, Image etc. and even all the Mangaverses big grin.

BTW did you know that Krypton was originally in the Marvel Universe? The rocket landed in New York, Aunt May and uncle Ben rised poor Clark who, by an accident, got lost in New York took the wrong alley and ended up in the DC Universe. He was 12 years old back then, the poor boy, but hey, the Kents found him, lucky boy wink.

Redatom65
Answering what Xmeat said, That is BS. Mr. Fantastic only said it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.