KnowMan vs Avengers & X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Knowman from JLA a midsummer's nightmare

vs.

Avengers

Captain America
Classic Thor
Quicksilver
Vision
Wasp
Wonder Man
Scarlet Witch(not HOM wanda)

&

Cyclops
Wolverine
Jean Grey
Storm
Colossus
Iceman
Rogue(Mrs. Marvel powers)

guy222
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Knowman from JLA a midsummer's nightmare

vs.

Avengers

Captain America
Classic Thor
Quicksilver
Vision
Wasp
Wonder Man
Scarlet Witch(not HOM wanda)

&

Cyclops
Wolverine
Jean Grey
Storm
Colossus
Iceman
Rogue(Mrs. Marvel powers)

Who is Knowman?

Superboy Prime
Don't remember that much about him since I haven't read the book in a long time, but he was a guy that was capable of tossing Superman into the atmosphere faster than a speeding bullet, withstood an assault from Gl Kyle Ryner with his shields, downed the entire JLA(Superman, Batman, GL, Wally West, MM, Aquaman & Wonder Woman) the moment he made his first appearance etc. I'll go find the book and see what else he did. Needless to say he was very tough.

guy222
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Don't remember that much about him since I haven't read the book in a long time, but he was a guy that was capable of tossing Superman into the atmosphere faster than a speeding bullet, withstood an assault from Gl Kyle Ryner with his shields, downed the entire JLA(Superman, Batman, GL, Wally West, MM, Aquaman & Wonder Woman) the moment he made his first appearance etc. I'll go find the book and see what else he did. Needless to say he was very tough.

I apologize for being late. Thanks for the tip. Jean w/avatar maybe too much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.