boxing match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
12 round fight hulk vs juggy. who wins ?

spidey-dude
if juggy is winning and hitting hulk more then hulk is gonna get pissed and get stronger of course.

masterbruce
Hulk wins by TKOing Juggs outta the ring.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by masterbruce
Hulk wins by TKOing Juggs outta the ring. im sure he would get back in

King Kandy
Juggernaut One-Shots Hulk before he gets mad.

spidey-dude
hes still strong enough before he gets mad

SpunkySmurph
Juggy pushes Hulk out of the ring

Jax_Jax
going 12 rounds, hulk would have some damage dealt, juggs is too durable for something like this though, he'd win a boxing match

Soljer
It would have to come down to points.

Who is the better boxer, Cain or Banner?

TricksterPriest
now that's a good question. Under actual rules and a judging system, it would be close. I'd say Hulk would get DQed for pulling a mike tyson or hitting below the belt. Once he gets mad, he's bound to forget the rules. The problem is, Juggs can just keep hitting Hulk with gut shots and headshots. He doesn't even need to defend.

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
12 round fight hulk vs juggy. who wins ?

hulk

swerve1988
hulk actually has the speed advantage in this one....juggy gets round one and hulk comes back pissed off and hits him with 3 piece combo

Symmetric Chaos
Boxing?

Hulk ftw.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
now that's a good question. Under actual rules and a judging system, it would be close. I'd say Hulk would get DQed for pulling a mike tyson or hitting below the belt. Once he gets mad, he's bound to forget the rules. The problem is, Juggs can just keep hitting Hulk with gut shots and headshots. He doesn't even need to defend.
Do blocked shots score less points than if you got a clean shot?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Do blocked shots score less points than if you got a clean shot?

Yeah.

Olympic rules count every punch that lands.

Professional rules give a score out of 10 for performance - if you get hit a lot then you lose points ... if you get knocked down 3 times in one round then it's a TKO (under some sets of rules)

spidey-dude
Originally posted by swerve1988
hulk actually has the speed advantage in this one....juggy gets round one and hulk comes back pissed off and hits him with 3 piece combo true hulk is faster than juggy

outarddwarf
but juggernaut could just push through his plows. Hulk would never "Land" a punch because they would all hit Juggernauts forcefeild which isn't skin tight.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by outarddwarf
but juggernaut could just push through his plows. Hulk would never "Land" a punch because they would all hit Juggernauts forcefeild which isn't skin tight. hulk would get pissed if he cant pass juggy's shield so that would make hulk stronger.

rotiart
... Current juggs is a pushover... he lost a lot of power...
current hulk is the strongest most aggressive and intelligent fighter seen from hulk in a while...

hulk would win seeing as he'd probably ko juggs.

Scoobless
hulk would get pissed if he cant pass juggy's so that would make hulk stronger.

An angry Hulk is a Hulk that ignores the rules and gets disqualified ... which is exactly what happened to him in his boxing match against Champion.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Scoobless
An angry Hulk is a Hulk that ignores the rules and gets disqualified ... which is exactly what happened to him in his boxing match against Champion. and you think juggy would obey the rules as well with what type of person he is ?

Scoobless
If he agreed to the match then yeah.

Soljer
and you think juggy would obey the rules as well with what type of person he is ?

He's smart enough to. He possesses the necessary logistics.

An enraged Hulk? Not so much.

I still don't know who the winner would be. It'd come down to points, and it's not like either combatant would be terribly against 'taking it on the chin' so to speak.

Dinalfos
This is a match that simply wouldn't work, considering the Hulk's personality. It's not even theoretically possible.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

I don't think thats allowed in boxing.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by outarddwarf
but juggernaut could just push through his plows. Hulk would never "Land" a punch because they would all hit Juggernauts forcefeild which isn't skin tight.
It might not be skin tight but it might also not exist.

Batman-Prime
Hulk, round 12 though wink.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It might not be skin tight but it might also not exist. Why would it not exist? Its seen in comics on more than one occasion. It definetly exists.

In at least 4 thor comics he shows it. These are the common ones it is referenced from.

In at least one spiderman comic he shows it. (cant think of the issue number off the top of my head but the webs he shoots are stuck to the field not him.

In at least 2 x-men comics he shows it. (Uncanny x-men 12-13 it is seen I believe also Newjak used a scan in the last tourney where he actually shot globs of the force feild out at the x-men and they were taking down trees with a hit.)

I don't see how it doesn't exist.

TricksterPriest
I think he means: Is this current or classic juggs?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think he means: Is this current or classic juggs? classic juggernat vs savage hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.