KMC Flash Runs The Guantlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Arguments are being made in certain circles like "Flash Will Speedblitz Blackheart to Entropy" or "Flash will Kamikaze Eternity".

Or a personal favorite of mine, "It doesn't matter is Exitar throws a solar system at Flash, Flash will vibrate through it!" The list goes on and on. Great_Dane and others are making arguments that Flash is one of the Strongest Abstracts in existence.

Therefore I have assembled an incredibly rigerous guantlet which will put Flash to the grinding stone.

1.Doctor Strange
2.Blackheart
3.Dormammu
4.Odin/Zeus
5.Galactus
6.Exitar
7.All Celestials
8.Eternity
9.Entropy

I wonder where he'll get placed...

Badabing
1.Batman
2.Doctor Strange
3.Blackheart
4.Dormammu
5.Odin/Zeus
6.Galactus
7.Exitar
8.All Celestials
9.Eternity
10.Entropy

Flash stops at 1. no expression

Actually, I say he stops at Zues and Odin.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Badabing
1.Batman
2.Doctor Strange
3.Blackheart
4.Dormammu
5.Odin/Zeus
6.Galactus
7.Exitar
8.All Celestials
9.Eternity
10.Entropy

Flash stops at 1. no expression

Actually, I say he stops at Zues and Odin.
You think he beats Dormammu?

Badabing
Originally posted by King Kandy
You think he beats Dormammu?
I really don't know much about Dormammu. embarrasment

King Kandy
He's Skyfather level or better.

Priest
Strange beats him at one.

Badabing
He's Skyfather level or better.
I really don't know any of his feats or powers. sad

King Kandy
Originally posted by Priest
Strange beats him at one.
Thank you for your contribution.

Now where's Great_Dane? I'm Genuanly interested in his opinion.

celestialdemon
Comic book Flash could possibly get past Dr. Strange, but he isn't getting past Blackheart. KMC Flash drops a multiverse on all their asses FTW. laughing

King Kandy
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Comic book Flash could possibly get past Dr. Strange, but he isn't getting past Blackheart. KMC Flash drops a multiverse on all their asses FTW. laughing
I was originally considering having a number 10. in Multi-Eternity.

long pig
Odin considers him his equal as they have played an abstract game of "chess" and stalemated (They actually fought, but Thor wasn't smart enough to see anything but the abstract game of chess). He's fought Eternity a few times and is omnipotent in his own universe.

King Kandy
Originally posted by long pig
He's fought Eternity a few times
And got killed.

long pig
And got killed.
Not the first time, obviously. Dorm and Eternity were unleashing so much raw power it was feared both would die as a result.

Dorm, much like Wu-Tang, ain't nothin' to **** with.

Soljer
Stops dead at one.

Jax_Jax
He'd be able to take on strange.

but after that, he's pretty much a memory

great_dane
You guys are jokes, are you kidding me?

blackheart beating flash is like saying x-man would die of extreme temps. from jubilee sparks.

he might have problems after odin, but then he'd send them through the fifth and tenth dimension instantaniously

TricksterPriest
Wow, you weren't kidding. He really does think Flash has a chance. blink

If he gets past Strange, it will be a miracle. I doubt he will, but even if he does, everyone else on this list destroys him.

Damn right, LP! Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to **** with! big grin

Jax_Jax
wutang is something to F**K with.

theyre marks compared to the greatest of all time

DMX!

TricksterPriest
*cough* shitty actor *cough* stick out tongue Wu Tang 4 life! cool

Jax_Jax
o, so meth and red are better right??, lol.

how high was cheap, and if they were to ever accomplish what X has, they'd retire cuz they wouldnt be able to handle it.

DMX is the best.

Belly = the shit
exit wounds= got 2 copies

and making movies never affected his RAP abilities. he single handedly took over the rap game, and brought it back up when 2pac and biggie died.

if it werent for him, we'd all be listening to ATLANTA

Atlanta= (crap, not music but crap)

and people like Usher and chris brown - bit*h nig*as

long pig
Originally posted by great_dane

blackheart beating flash is like saying x-man would die of extreme temps. from jubilee sparks.

he might have problems after odin, but then he'd send them through the fifth and tenth dimension instantaniously
Funny you should mention extreme tempetures....seeing that Flash was crippled and nearly passed out when Weather Wizard heated the air to 300 degrees.

What can Flash do to Strange?

King Kandy
... Great_Dane, you never said where he gets on the gauntlet.

leonidas
Originally posted by great_dane

doh

ya see, THIS is why so many people hate on good characters like flash, hulk, wolverine and even dr strange and surfer. for every ONE fanboy, 5 anti-fanboys pop up and suddenly no one can stand a character.

you DO know you do a lot more harm than good with assertions like this . . . right . . .? sad

oh, and of course strange could take him. if the trusty auto-shield is up, flash is screwed.

Symmetric Chaos
RealFlash is stopped at 3

KMCFlash easily clears and goes on to build his own omniverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.