Fernus/The General/Despero vs. Apocolypse/Classic Juggs/Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Battle of the villians . bloodlust on. NO bfr.

TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure Mangog is way tougher than Despero, but regardless, this seems kinda of stacked in favor of DC. The General is unkillable, and Fernus can definitely mindrape everyone on that team, with Apoc being the lone exception. And even Apoc can't fight that whole team. DC in a curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure Mangog is way tougher than Despero, but regardless, this seems kinda of stacked in favor of DC. The General is unkillable, and Fernus can definitely mindrape everyone on that team, with Apoc being the lone exception. And even Apoc can't fight that whole team. DC in a curbstomp.

Well I picked Apoc to match fernus, the General to match juggs as juggs is also unkillable and Magog vs. Despero. I can't see DC winning any curb stomp and can't see it being stacked in any one's favor since mangog s verily the mightiest of them all in strength and fernus is pure rage, whch would only fuel mangog more. SO where did you see this being stacked in DC's favor? how did you come up wth ur conclusion? maybe missed I something?

Jax_Jax
apoc
juggs
and mangog pretty much dont take a second breath before the wipe the other team out

swerve1988
team 2.....good one though

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by swerve1988
team 2.....good one though

Thanks

Soleran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I picked Apoc to match fernus, the General to match juggs as juggs is also unkillable and Magog vs. Despero. I can't see DC winning any curb stomp and can't see it being stacked in any one's favor since mangog s verily the mightiest of them all in strength and fernus is pure rage, whch would only fuel mangog more. SO where did you see this being stacked in DC's favor? how did you come up wth ur conclusion? maybe missed I something?

I kinda thought this was a good match up as well.

I'm not sure Apoc is equal to Fernus thoughsmile

guy222
Battle of the villians . bloodlust on. NO bfr.

team two

TricksterPriest
In terms of fighting ability,'classic' Apoc is far better than Fernus. But in terms of TP, Apoc is severely outclassed. Plus you have 2 high end telepaths on DC and only one on Marvel. It's a curbstomp.

bigbran
Classic, current, god, any Apoc would get tore apart by Fernus.
General tosses around Juggs.
Mangog could quite possibly get downed against Depsero...

But then the other two battles switch as soon as Fernus destroys Apoc in the first minute or so.

Well I picked Apoc to match fernus Come on!

DigiMark007
I think Juggs is the weak link because of DC's telepathy. So team DC wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Classic, current, god, any Apoc would get tore apart by Fernus.
General tosses around Juggs.
Mangog could quite possibly get downed against Depsero...

But then the other two battles switch as soon as Fernus destroys Apoc in the first minute or so.

Come on!

I couldn't think of anyone else to match fernus. Thanos would have been too strong. Any one else was too weak. So a non jobbing Hgh Evolutionary matching apoc was the best I could go with

supremthor
i give this fight to team team DC.. i see them taking at least 8/10 win ..... the are out power... you have two characters who are at least on thanos level and a doomsday clone vs a power mutant, the juggernaut and mangog.. Mangog is the only real threat... but Despero in his spirit form would murder Mangog

Martian_mind
Fernus owns Apoc hard.....Hell Jonn owns Apoc hard......and then that leads to a gangbang of an epic size...

qqqqqqq
team 2

Swanky-Tuna
I would say Fernus could do it alone, because Apocalypse is a failure and Juggernaut is just a brick, but I have no idea who Mangog is. And for some reason I feel I should maintain that. Like having never played a Final Fantasy game or seen a Rocky movie.

Kutulu
Fernus / General / Despero take it.

General rips off classic Jugg's helmet, Fernus mindblasts him, Juggs is out. Fernus takes on Apocolypse and owns him, all 3 team up on Mangog and stomp him.

Swanky-Tuna
You make it sound like team two will be coming out of a Pez dispenser one at a time.

swerve1988
APOC's team ftw

guy222
still 2nd team

Golgo13
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Fernus owns Apoc hard.....Hell Jonn owns Apoc hard......and then that leads to a gangbang of an epic size...

So, it's basically Mangog vs 3. I like T1 chances.

DarkSaint85
Team 1. Fernus is almost tailor made to take out Juggs, and easily too. Despero would work Apoc. Then its 3 on 1.

DTM
Juggernaut is the weak link for Team Marvel here, as Team DC has 2 telepathic beasts, meaning as soon as the helmets off, Cain is KOed, and with guys this strong, that helmet aint gonna stay on long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.