TheRhino Vs. Shocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
In my oppinion, the two most underrated and underused villains of the marvel universe. Rhino hasn't done much in the way of victories over other superhumans, but by all rights he should. I'd guess that a thousand pound man with class 85 superstrength charging at 75 miles an hour will do some major damage. And Shocker could do some crazy stuff with his gauntlets. Keep in mind, that this is the newest updated version of the shocker suit he's wearing, with fully charged gauntlets. Fight takes place in an abandoned subway station.

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
In my oppinion, the two most underrated and underused villains of the marvel universe. Rhino hasn't done much in the way of victories over other superhumans, but by all rights he should. I'd guess that a thousand pound man with class 85 superstrength charging at 75 miles an hour will do some major damage. And Shocker could do some crazy stuff with his gauntlets. Keep in mind, that this is the newest updated version of the shocker suit he's wearing, with fully charged gauntlets. Fight takes place in an abandoned subway station.

shocker

Jyppe
Rhino, seriously. Shockers blast shouldn't affect him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Jyppe
Rhino, seriously. Shockers blast shouldn't affect him.

meh. the classic shocker dents his horn. now its sidious to keep meh

Sixth_Winged
Rhino. Shocker ain't taking someone who actually defeated spidey so badly.

Muck101
I have to side with Shocker. Simply because his vibrational gauntlets are capable of shaking a safedoor off its hinges. Several shots to Rhinos exposed face would reach down into his brain, in his neck, killing him.

DigiMark007
There's so much jobber in this fight it's not even amusing.

...well...maybe a little amusing.

no expression

Redatom65
shocker is one of the more pathetic spidey villains, even more so than rhino. Rhino ftw

outarddwarf
rhino doesn't have to expose his face. I have seen comics where Rhinos face was also covered in rhino hide. Recently actually. So that coupled with the ability to put an arm in front of his face gives Rhino the win.

Hercules
It has to be Rhino, he just outclasses Shocker but given his record of being jobbed out, It wouldn't be far fetched for Shocker to get the win.

However I would say Rhino 8/10.

SpunkySmurph
Rhino trips and drowns in a puddle.

Shocker ftw. no expression

xmeat
shocker doesn't suck

Muck101
Shocker beat Spiderman the very first time they met. that has to count for somthing, since the only reason Spidey beat him later was webbing his thumbs away from the gauntlets palm triggers. Shocker wins.

outarddwarf
currently shocker isn't fighting spiderman, this is rhino, and he only has to hit shocker one time basicly anywhere to end this fight. Where shocker needs to hit him directly in the face and he will have his guard up so that isn't gonna happen.

Rhino at least 8/10

Muck101
And what of Shockers suit? It displaces impacts. A hit from rhino would probably knock him back, but certainly not one-shot him. I picture Rhino coming in for a charge, and Shocker blasting a few level five guantlet shots to the ground infront of rhino. Ground shakes apart, rhino takes a dive into the earth. Those guantlets are wicked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.