Thor v The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
discuss if thou wouldst. smile

DigiMark007
Which Void?

Sentry's dark half?

The Wildstorm character?

leonidas
sentry's better half . . .

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
discuss if thou wouldst. smile

is this classic thor

leonidas
who else would it be . . .? confused

Scoobless
Can Thor beat the physical manifestation of another person's psychosis?

No idea.

I don't think many could.

guy222
who else would it be . . .? confused

no need to be confused. just got an idea.

leonidas
i was wondering if he might be able to ABSORB the void . . . confused

guy222

that's why i ask u about thor. thor has a chance. he is a god

Scoobless

No, I don't think he could ... the Void isn't a seperate entity, as long as Robert Reynolds is alive then it can't be fully destroyed or BFRd.

manorastroman
i'm not sure if thor could've torn hulk up or beaten that x-men+f4+blackbolt+strange+avengers squad.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by manorastroman
i'm not sure if thor could've torn hulk up or beaten that x-men+f4+blackbolt+strange+avengers squad.

Which is still inferior to Infinity Watch + Surfer + Adam Warlock + BRB.

Board Walker
Actually, it was more like all of Marvel earth, heroes and villians alike, including Strange, etc.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Scoobless
Can Thor beat the physical manifestation of another person's psychosis?

No idea.

I don't think many could.

leonidas
he ahs absorbed psionic energy in the past. the void has also been shown to be susceptible to injury. has he ever been ko'd? isn't his weakness the sun? perhaps bfr into the sun would be a last ditch option (though i HATE bfr . . .)?

DigiMark007
I have a feeling that the writer wouldn't remember that Thor can absorb psionic energy.

And I'm not fully versed on Void enough to know exactly what he is. I he's an actual physical being, who knows. If he's a psionic projection or energy being, it's entirely feasible that Thor could absorb him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I have a feeling that the writer wouldn't remember that Thor can absorb psionic energy.

And I'm not fully versed on Void enough to know exactly what he is. I he's an actual physical being, who knows. If he's a psionic projection or energy being, it's entirely feasible that Thor could absorb him.

Well, they forgot during Onslaught.

"Odin's beard ... a large mass of swirling energies that I could surely absorb with mine hammer .... however, Since this beeith a crossover, the only logical thing to do is leap into almost certain death without even trying to defeat or banish this foe"

erm

leonidas
wow, he SAID that in that xover?? well, that DOES explain some things . . . i really need to look at that arc again.

stick out tongue

Scoobless
wow, he SAID that in that xover?? well, that DOES explain some things . . . i really need to look at that arc again.

stick out tongue

It happens right after Hulk gets separated from Banner ..... can't believe you missed it.

erm

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6707/onslaughtmurx7.th.jpg

See ... smile

leonidas
how did i miss THAT . . .?
shock

Scoobless
how did i miss THAT . . .?
shock

Early onset Alzheimer's?

leonidas
laughing out loud

no expression

what was your question again . . .?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.