Batman & Robin vs Nightwing & Redhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Bruce Wayne and Tim Drake vs Dick Grayson and Jason Todd.
All most current versions. No prep time, the fight is random and starts in a dark alley in Gotham at midnight. They all have their standard equipment only.

Who wins the dynamic duo or two former halves of it?

Soljer
Nightwing and Redhood.

Either Redhood or Nightwing could take Robin out. And either of them could also give Batman enough trouble to give the other TIME to take Robin out.

Then it's two on one, and Bruce'll go down.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Bruce Wayne and Tim Drake vs Dick Grayson and Jason Todd.
All most current versions. No prep time, the fight is random and starts in a dark alley in Gotham at midnight. They all have their standard equipment only.

Who wins the dynamic duo or two former halves of it?

team one

braz
wow, this is a really good fight. but i think if Batman was really giving it his all, him and Drake could take down these guys. it wouldnt be easy though cuz theyre good. but i was reading a recent Batman comic(cant remember exactly which one it was) and Batman was telling Robin how proud of him he was and that he has potential to exceed even the skills of Nightwing.

Batman and Robin 6/10

guy222
Originally posted by braz
wow, this is a really good fight. but i think if Batman was really giving it his all, him and Drake could take down these guys. it wouldnt be easy though cuz theyre good. but i was reading a recent Batman comic(cant remember exactly which one it was) and Batman was telling Robin how proud of him he was and that he has potential to exceed even the skills of Nightwing.

Batman and Robin 6/10

that's why i chose team one. experience

"V"
Hood & Nightwing, Robin get's taken out and then it's two on one. Bruce is good, but they'd take him eventually.

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
Nightwing and Redhood.

Either Redhood or Nightwing could take Robin out. And either of them could also give Batman enough trouble to give the other TIME to take Robin out.

Then it's two on one, and Bruce'll go down.

That is exactly how I saw the fight going down when I thought of this fight. smile

braz
Originally posted by "V"
Hood & Nightwing, Robin get's taken out and then it's two on one. Bruce is good, but they'd take him eventually.

idunno dude. Nightwing and Hood have never worked together, and dont have any experience as a team, Batman and Robin OTOH do and have proved to have great team work. I think Robin could hold off Nightwing long enough for Batman to take down Red Hood(that is, if hes giving it his all) and then Bats n Robbie tag team NW ftw.

"V"
Originally posted by braz
idunno dude. Nightwing and Hood have never worked together, and dont have any experience as a team, Batman and Robin OTOH do and have proved to have great team work. I think Robin could hold off Nightwing long enough for Batman to take down Red Hood(that is, if hes giving it his all) and then Bats n Robbie tag team NW ftw.

Nope, Red Hood smacked Robin around easily enough before. Nighwing is definetly skilled and agile enough to hold off Bruce until the two former robins lay down a beating on their master, but not without a good fight.

Batman-Prime
50%-50%

They are all skilled fighters, they all know Bruce pretty well. Nightwing is an good challenge for Bruce while Tim isn't for the Red Hood. It would be tough but pretty even.

Entity
whistling

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity
whistling

Well...I thought it was a good thread....

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Well...I thought it was a good thread....

petpet

braz
I actually did like it.. B & R still ftw rock

braz
bump

Martian_mind
Batman and Robin go down.....

Bouboumaster
5/10 for each team, with a litlle edge to Batman

Entity
So, is there a tag team fight closer than this?
Or more evenly matched?

xmarksthespot
Redhood and Nightwing. As explained above by Soljer.

Hercules
This is very, very close! its possible for either team to win, Red Hood and Nightwing, if they divide and conquer and can work as a team.

Batman and Robin if they stick together and Nightwing and Red Hood fall out, which given the dislike between the two is more than likely.

So I think I will sit firmly on the fence and say stalemate.

Wally West
Nightwing & Red Hood. Robin is the weak link.

Dick and Jason worked together a few times during Jason's time as Robin, whether they'd work as well now with Jason's new attitude I don't know, but they are capable of team work.

braz
Originally posted by Wally West
Nightwing & Red Hood. Robin is the weak link.

Dick and Jason worked together a few times during Jason's time as Robin, whether they'd work as well now with Jason's new attitude I don't know, but they are capable of team work.

True, while I do agree that Robin is the weak link, I still think Batman could come up with some kind of plan to beat Dick and Jason, along while of course sharing it with Robin. you can't deny Batman's smarts and his stealth capabilitiy, and like i said, if he is giving it his all, (in which most of the time he really doesnt) then Batman and Robin could win this fight. It wouldnt be easy though, but I give them a slight majority 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.