Silver Surfer/BRB/Quasar vs. WaveRider/Orion/Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In this match of cosmc power houses, it would take all kinds of power and team work to get an upper hand and a victory. Each team can do what ever they wish to get the victory from zipping in and out of dimensions to temporarily BFR. ( we know none of these guys can be removed for long) Who would get the majority in all out battle bloodlusted battle of the trios?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
In this match of cosmc power houses, it would take all kinds of power and team work to get an upper hand and a victory. Each team can do what ever they wish to get the victory from zipping in and out of dimensions to temporarily BFR. ( we know none of these guys can be removed for long) Who would get the majority in all out battle bloodlusted battle of the trios?

team one

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
team one

NOw tell me why.

Board Walker
Team 2, waverider, nuff said.

Soleran
I believe team 1 also MOSTLY because no matter what energy is thrown at them Quasar can shunt it away.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NOw tell me why.

Guy222 will oblige

tdawg14
Depending on current SS upgrade. We will find out. Going on Normal levels, DC wins due to Waverider.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Guy222 will oblige

Surfer is a herald of Galactus. He will defeat Stardust likehttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/LastPlanetStanding04page17.jpg

Bill is noble. Quasar>Green Rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.