Battle-Ready Superman versus Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Apparently, there was a cross-dimensional conflict between the Amazons and the Asgardians. During the battle, Wonder Woman was killed by Odin. Some of her fellow warriors gathered her equipment and weaponry and came to the one person they knew would avenge her death, Superman!

Superman was enraged beyond belief after learning news of Wonder Woman's death and spent a week in the sun's fiery core, charging up his cells to the brim with solar energy. His body flares with power and RAGE!

Superman dons his black uniform, no more boyscout! He also equips himself with some of Wonder Woman's formidable arsenal (all of it altered for Superman) after training them to mastery level ability:

1) Gauntlets of Victory (Indestructible protection; can redirect energy attacks)
2) Sword of Hephaestus (Sharp enough to separate electrons from an atom)
3) Gauntlet of Atlas (Amplifies strength by 10x and provides boost in durability)
4) Lasso of Truth (Protects those encircled by it from magical attacks)
5) Godwave

Can Superman avenge Wonder Woman's death and defeat the Mighty Odin?

xmeat
hell no

grey fox
Odin rapes Superman.

Board Walker
Supes with a week in the sun? And all of that equipment? He would rip Odin to pieces.

Supes was able to defeat DS who far surpasses Odin, and Supes was only in the sun for seconds.

Sun soak effects superman immensely with just seconds.

A 1 week soaked Superman, with all of those items you listed, Odin is going down hard.

Batman-Prime
Superman wins easily, he doesn't needs WW arsenal, just a sundip (maybe even that isn't neccessary). Imperiex is an much much more powerful enemy then Odin and Superman did pretty well against him. Superman, without breaking a sweat. Superboy-Prime (a Galactus++ level threat) lost also against 2-Superman.

Maybe EngameThor and "Odin" together would stand a chance, I doubt it.

The Marvel Heroes are still far away from the power level of the DC heroes....

big grin

xmeat
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman wins easily, he doesn't needs WW arsenal, just a sundip (maybe even that isn't neccessary). Imperiex is an much much more powerful enemy then Odin and Superman did pretty well against him. Superman, without breaking a sweat. Superboy-Prime (a Galactus++ level threat) lost also against 2-Superman.

Maybe EngameThor and "Odin" together would stand a chance, I doubt it.

The Marvel Heroes are still far away from the power level of the DC heroes....

big grin laughing laughing odin once whipped the floor of silver surfer

surfer>>supes
Marvel powerhouse>>dc powerhouse

Jax_Jax
superman takes it.

sundipped like that, with all that extra gear?

he surpasses surfer by miles, and will take down odin hard

Galvaclaw
Well sure if you ignore pesky things like actual evidence and feats and replace them with Marvel bias you could well be correct.

Now there's an argument for Surfer beating Superman by exploiting his weaknesses but there's a number of flaws with those ideas. But more powerful? Surfer is much more versatile no one can argue against that, but when did he get Strength or endurance feats beyond Superman?

Honestly Superman would win this. This isn't normal Superman who wouldn't last a second against Odin. He's been vastly powered up.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Apparently, there was a cross-dimensional conflict between the Amazons and the Asgardians. During the battle, Wonder Woman was killed by Odin. Some of her fellow warriors gathered her equipment and weaponry and came to the one person they knew would avenge her death, Superman!

Superman was enraged beyond belief after learning news of Wonder Woman's death and spent a week in the sun's fiery core, charging up his cells to the brim with solar energy. His body flares with power and RAGE!

Superman dons his black uniform, no more boyscout! He also equips himself with some of Wonder Woman's formidable arsenal (all of it altered for Superman) after training them to mastery level ability:

1) Gauntlets of Victory (Indestructible protection; can redirect energy attacks)
3) Gauntlet of Atlas (Amplifies strength by 10x and provides boost in durability)
5) Godwave

I don't mind one sided matches. I give Odin backup. Celestials/Odin win

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
I don't mind one sided matches. I give Odin backup. Celestials/Odin win agreed odin wins this

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
laughing laughing odin once whipped the floor of silver surfer

surfer>>supes
Marvel powerhouse>>dc powerhouse

You do understand the idea of a sun dip and what it does to Superman right?

Scoobless
Superman will never be on Odin's level.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Scoobless
Superman will never be on Odin's level.

foolish Statement. Superman Prime could crush Odin with but a thought.

Soleran
Superman will never be on Odin's level. thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Odin beats down Superman

Scoobless

Based on what?

masterbruce
Based on what?

Based on how easily he handled the GREATEST THREAT of his time. Solaris was easily beating all the powerful metahumans (the JLA 1 million- who are many times more powerful than todays JLA). Prime bi^&hslapped Solaris to dust in one page.

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by Board Walker
Supes with a week in the sun? And all of that equipment? He would rip Odin to pieces.

Supes was able to defeat DS who far surpasses Odin, and Supes was only in the sun for seconds.

Sun soak effects superman immensely with just seconds.

A 1 week soaked Superman, with all of those items you listed, Odin is going down hard.

You kinda forgot the part where Darky had pwned himself with his own beams, DRASTICALLY weakening him. Though Superman should still take this.

grey fox
Based on how easily he handled the GREATEST THREAT of his time. Solaris was easily beating all the powerful metahumans (the JLA 1 million- who are many times more powerful than todays JLA). Prime bi^&hslapped Solaris to dust in one page.

...by using a Green Lantern ring.

You know the thing labeled as 'THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN THE UNIVERSE'.

Christ the stupid threads seem top be coming en-masse today.

Darth_Erebus
This could be pre crisis Superman and Odin would still kill him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
This could be pre crisis Superman and Odin would still kill him.
Probable.

Board Walker
I suppose no one remembers what Superman did to Imperiex, anyway Scoobles that was a pretty "ignorant" statement".

With that much sundipping, and those items, Odin would be anihilated, coupled with Supermans T-vo? Which defeated a Multiversal abstract power, Odin doesn't stand a chance.

grey fox
I suppose no one remembers what Superman did to Imperiex, anyway Scoobles that was a pretty "ignorant" statement".

With that much sundipping, and those items, Odin would be anihilated, coupled with Supermans T-vo? Which defeated a Multiversal abstract power, Odin doesn't stand a chance.

Let's just ignroe the whole 'Magic By passes the Bio-auara' thing why don't we.

Hell while were at it let's put this version of Supes against LT.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox

*considers bumping a certain SupermanPrime Vs LT thread*

grey fox

Board Walker
Let's just ignroe the whole 'Magic By passes the Bio-auara' thing why don't we.

Original poster, stated he has "Lasso of Truth (Protects those encircled by it from magical attacks)"

Scoobless
Original poster, stated he has "Lasso of Truth (Protects those encircled by it from magical attacks)"

Wishful thinking.

grey fox

Bullshit. Thats not one of the Lasso's abilites.

Board Walker
Bullshit. Thats not one of the Lasso's abilites.

The original poster stated the stipulations for this battle, its not your right or choice to decide what the poster sets for the battle.

He stated that the Lasso does such and such.

xmarksthespot
Bullshit. Thats not one of the Lasso's abilites. I've seen it used in such a manner to protect a girl, I don't recall the circumstances well, but iirc she lay the lasso around the girl. All magic is hyperbole. So if Superman wants to just stand there with the lasso around himself i.e. unable to actually fight, it might work, but it most probably wouldn't.

It's kind of moot anyway. The only one that's meant to be able to wield the lasso is WW, and even if Superman can wield it I doubt he knows any of it's more exotic tricks.

grey fox
The original poster stated the stipulations for this battle, its not your right or choice to decide what the poster sets for the battle.

He stated that the Lasso does such and such.

Once again.

BULLSHIT.

He stated he's using the Lasso of Truth so he's using The lasso of truth , not the damn 'String of protection'.

Batman-Prime
I wonder, was it a fault of the DC company to be generous enough to allow some of the "low" level Marvel "powerhouses" to keep up against DC top heroes?

Those Universes are soo much different, in MArvel you have an better established cosmic hierarchy, and in my opinion the better looking cosmic beings (I like the Celestials) BUT DCs Powerhouses are Cosmic beings themselves, of the most powerful sort. Let's take "Another Nail" for example the MArtian Manhunter states that KAl-El might be the most powerful being in the Universe. I think to compare those two companies with each other is rather unfair, 'cause DC heroes take on cosmic beings and villains alike, with success. It's true SS would be a challenge for Superman, but Superman would still be a challange for Galactus, his power seem to be on par with every enemie he faces, if it's neccessary wink.

Martian_mind
If Superman is avenging Wonder Woman,won't he have to actually Journey to Asgard?If thats where they are and Supes is somehow supassing Odin,Odin Just absorbs the power of the Nine worlds and Sends Superman crying home.

xmeat
I wonder, was it a fault of the DC company to be generous enough to allow some of the "low" level Marvel "powerhouses" to keep up against DC top heroes?

Those Universes are soo much different, in MArvel you have an better established cosmic hierarchy, and in my opinion the better looking cosmic beings (I like the Celestials) BUT DCs Powerhouses are Cosmic beings themselves, of the most powerful sort. Let's take "Another Nail" for example the MArtian Manhunter states that KAl-El might be the most powerful being in the Universe. I think to compare those two companies with each other is rather unfair, 'cause DC heroes take on cosmic beings and villains alike, with success. It's true SS would be a challenge for Superman, but Superman would still be a challange for Galactus, his power seem to be on par with every enemie he faces, if it's neccessary wink. martian manhunter should shut up supes could never fight galactus let alone beat his heralds.

xmarksthespot
Superman would still be a challange for Galactus. no If Mungi were here he'd be sad. I'm sad in his stead.

Board Walker
Originally posted by xmeat
martian manhunter should shut up supes could never fight galactus let alone beat his heralds.

Purely your opinion, going by feats Superman could do so and more.

grey fox

Symmetric Chaos

xmarksthespot

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because if you ever say Superman could lose it means you hate America.

Superman loses.....Hard no expression

grey fox
Because if you ever say Superman could lose it means you hate America.

I'm British . I technically SUPPOSED to hate America.

tdawg14

Those Universes are soo much different, in MArvel you have an better established cosmic hierarchy, and in my opinion the better looking cosmic beings (I like the Celestials) BUT DCs Powerhouses are Cosmic beings themselves, of the most powerful sort. Let's take "Another Nail" for example the MArtian Manhunter states that KAl-El might be the most powerful being in the Universe. I think to compare those two companies with each other is rather unfair, 'cause DC heroes take on cosmic beings and villains alike, with success. It's true SS would be a challenge for Superman, but Superman would still be a challange for Galactus, his power seem to be on par with every enemie he faces, if it's neccessary wink.

Superman a challenge for Galactus!!!! laughing And you guys say there is a Marvel bias around here. Superman lasts two seconds with big G and dies hard.

grey fox
Originally posted by tdawg14
Superman a challenge for Galactus!!!! laughing And you guys say there is a Marvel bias around here. Superman lasts two seconds with big G and dies hard.

Two seconds is being optomistic.

tdawg14
Two seconds is being optomistic.

True, I guess I'm trying to be nice

Scoobless
I'm British. I'm technically SUPPOSED to hate America.

smile

Soujaboy

5) Godwave

Odin destroys the sun, and then replaces it with a red one. He then drains all the solar energy from Superman leaving him powerless. After he easily recreates Superman's weapons so that their enchanted and only can be lifted by him.

Odin 10/10

Galactus 10/10

Surfer still takes some victories.

etc

The quality of this forum has fallen.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soujaboy

The quality of this forum has fallen.

I blame the (unavoidable) lack of Mods and recent wave of trolls/spammers/fanboys/socks/n00bs.

Martian_mind
I blame the (unavoidable) lack of Mods and recent wave of trolls/spammers/fanboys/socks/n00bs.

I say if the Mods can't take care of this,the people do.

GRAB YOUR TORCH AND PITCHFORKS!!!!!

TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I say if the Mods can't take care of this,the people do.

GRAB YOUR TORCH AND PITCHFORKS!!!!!

TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!!

http://al-islam.org/gallery/kids/Clipart/drawings/Mob.gif

Martian_mind
*see's Xmeat,Devilgoblin and The Bear family over by a tree*They're socs and Fanboys!!!Burn them!!!

masterbruce
Regular Superman holds his own against Darkseid. Unless Odin is much stronger than Darkseid, I don't see how this is a cakewalk.

Soujaboy, it would take some time for Odin to create a red sun and for that red sun to drain Supe's energy. In that time, Superman would be speeblitzing Odin and cutting him with the sword that made Superman bleed.

Also, the gauntlets of Atlas makes Superman 10x stronger and a lot more durable. Regular Superman is on par with Thor. Is Odin really 10x stronger than Thor?

I'm not saying Superman will necessarily win, but I don't think its a massacre by Odin like you make it out to be.

masterbruce
oh, and on the subject of socks...you want them to go away...JUST IGNORE THEM.

If you always get into fights with them, then their bait has worked and you're just feeding them to sock more. So next time you see a sock, just ignore it.

Batman-Prime
I know how you feel, sometimes I'm a bit shocked about all those MArvelfanboys here, they seem to rule this board, but then I think to myself, "it's their opinion, as flawed as it may be, live and let live."

They may be wrong and they surely overestimate Marvel as hell, but is it their fault? I say no, Marvel is so full of inconsistencies these days, how can I blame the fans wink.

the Darkone
For anybody to think that Superman can beat Odin is smoking some powerful crack, it kills brain cells. Odin will b***h slap superman all day, everyday even on sundays. Odin weapons are beyond sick, his spear of heaven, thundstruck, arcane magic and cosmic powers up the a$$ and also he can stop time. Odin b***h slaps Superman back to smallville.

Martian_mind
Regular Superman holds his own against Darkseid. Unless Odin is much stronger than Darkseid, I don't see how this is a cakewalk.

Soujaboy, it would take some time for Odin to create a red sun and for that red sun to drain Supe's energy. In that time, Superman would be speeblitzing Odin and cutting him with the sword that made Superman bleed.

Also, the gauntlets of Atlas makes Superman 10x stronger and a lot more durable. Regular Superman is on par with Thor. Is Odin really 10x stronger than Thor?

I'm not saying Superman will necessarily win, but I don't think its a massacre by Odin like you make it out to be.

Odins Battles have destroyed Galaxies and Shaken the Multiverse,so a supes who is 10x more durable could last maybe an extra minute.

Hell an aspect of Odin was slowly destroying the Universe and Odin punked that shizzit.

Also as i said Odin just absorbs the power ofthe nine worlds and punks supes.

(Odin has beaten Thor in a physical battle before)

Soujaboy

Odin >>>> Darkseid

Odin easily recreates a portion of the universe that was destroyed when being consumed by Infinity.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsInfinity10.jpg

Odin easily creates a Galaxy

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy2.jpg

Creating a red Sun would be easy.

Odin's power is infinite, he can bosst his strength, durability, speed, etc to whatever lv needed.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/ThanosvsOdin5.jpg

Odin 10/10

UniOmni
Superman pushes a planet while sundipped, and he's now a match for Odin?

We don't know how powerful sundipping for a week makes the Kryptonian.

I do know, that Batman-Prime reminds me greatly of Whirlysplat, and his bantering shouldn't be taken seriously.

Odin plays on another level entirely, and lol at however said Darkseid outpaces Odin in power.

His average says otherwise.

SupaEZE
SUPER MAN would Destroy odin, without sun dipping it would be interesting, with it Superman is unstopable

Batman-Prime

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superman pushes a planet while sundipped, and he's now a match for Odin?

We don't know how powerful sundipping for a week makes the Kryptonian.

I do know, that Batman-Prime reminds me greatly of Whirlysplat, and his bantering shouldn't be taken seriously.

Odin plays on another level entirely, and lol at however said Darkseid outpaces Odin in power.

His average says otherwise.

Thank you for the credit *kiss*

SupaEZE
Super is a match for odin without sundipping, they exchange blows constatly neither of them backing down, the fight goes nowhere. Superman sundips and he kicks odins monkey ass
laughing

tkitna
Originally posted by SupaEZE
Super is a match for odin without sundipping, they exchange blows constatly neither of them backing down, the fight goes nowhere. Superman sundips and he kicks odins monkey ass
laughing

My lord, maybe the dumbest thing i've ever read. I'm sorry but Odin plays on a different level. This picture alone should clue people in.

Also, the people that keep saying that Superman can compete with Darkseid need to remember how poorly that character has been written for the last 10 years or so. Kirby would roll in his grave if he knew how underpowered Darkseid has been written previously. A backhand should be all that Darkseid needs to defeat Superman.

Odin 10/10 in a laugher.

tdawg14
laughing

Forget for a second that you are a Supes fan and actually read the matchup. Supes gets curbstomped.

Batman-Prime

SupaEZE
Originally posted by tdawg14
Forget for a second that you are a Supes fan and actually read the matchup. Supes gets curbstomped.

Okay i will..............................................................SUPERMAN IS A GOD, but whatever odin gets it.................by a small margin

Soujaboy
Odin >>>> Darkseid

Odin easily recreates a portion of the universe that was destroyed when being consumed by Infinity.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsInfinity10.jpg

Odin easily creates a Galaxy

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odingalaxy1.jpg

Creating a red Sun would be easy.

Odin's power is infinite, he can bosst his strength, durability, speed, etc to whatever lv needed.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/ThanosvsOdin5.jpg

Odin 10/10

SupaEZE
Also, the people that keep saying that Superman can compete with Darkseid need to remember how poorly that character has been written for the last 10 years or so. Kirby would roll in his grave if he knew how underpowered Darkseid has been written previously. A backhand should be all that Darkseid needs to defeat Superman.

Odin 10/10 in a laugher.

And u quiet!!! Darkseid is a punk, superman has beaten him plenty of times so please do not mention that name. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy

Odin 10/10 in a laugher.

And u quiet!!! Darkseid is a punk, superman has beaten him plenty of times so please do not mention that name. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Magee
I think some people need to remember a lot of people like to make their own judgment and opinions based on what they think and not what the general census of the form thinks. We have seen what a few minutes in the sun can do for Superman who knows how powerful he would be after a week. Thread starter has also giving him ww best weapons AND the god wave, anyone who thinks odin wins by a simple back hand followed by pc blast needs to get a clue.

Still I would give the majority to Odin. stick out tongue

leonidas
because i really don't know, just what HAS supes done (some feats, some people he has defeated) while sundipped . . .? and how long was he sundipped?

the protection from magic happened in the initial circe arc in perez's run quite a while ago. ww laid the rope around a girl to keep her safe from circe's magic. not sure she herself as ever used it in that way. wouldn't matter as the gauntlets would likely protect him. not sure who fashioned them though, or if they are up to odin's level. on her own though she's withstood the OE and a pounding from zeus . . . draco would know better the limits of some of this gear . . .

all that said, i find myself agreeing more with magee ( smile ) than with a lot of these posts -- amplifying his sundipped strength 10x and granting him all this added protection would seem to put supes at LEAST at thanos's level, imo (in this state, and with the friggin' godwave, supes would likely be beyond where wm thor was with the gem . . .) and we saw what kind of hassle thanos gave odin . . .

i think it's fair to say this would not be an overly easy match, even for odin, though i do think he would win in the end. erm

carver9
This would be a easy fight; to easy. Superman would still rely on brute strength and thats something that odin has surpassed by millions. You need more than brute strength to even pose a threat to odin. Maybe if superman was teamed with doctor strange, it would be a better fight, someone that could negate odins powers. Do you think that a fuuuuull confident gladiator that have moved planets, that when he put his mind to it could do anything, nova claimed that gladiator was one of the most powerful beings in the universe, that crushed a planet 3 times bigger than earth with his hands. Do you think that he can give odin a fight. Gladiator strength and speed is on par with a sundip superman. It has been classified that gladiator strength and speed is unlimited. I think that odin would laugh at both of there efforts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
This would be a easy fight; to easy. Superman would still rely on brute strength and thats something that odin has surpassed by millions. You need more than brute strength to even pose a threat to odin. Maybe if superman was teamed with doctor strange, it would be a better fight, someone that could negate odins powers. Do you think that a fuuuuull confident gladiator that have moved planets, that when he put his mind to it could do anything, nova claimed that gladiator was one of the most powerful beings in the universe, that crushed a planet 3 times bigger than earth with his hands. Do you think that he can give odin a fight. Gladiator strength and speed is on par with a sundip superman. It has been classified that gladiator strength and speed is unlimited. I think that odin would laugh at both of there efforts.

If superman learns how to use the Godwave in this week he's given, Odin is screwed. WW weapons in superman's hands is crazy.

dvampire
Supes supasses Thanos without upgrades (whoever the goofy was that even thinks that Thanos is that high above him without any evidence to backup such a fanboy clam). With them, Odin will be showing alot more power than he did against Thanos to put this version of Superman down.

I think it'll be even or odin takes the majority if he goes all Galaxy busting!

Scoobless
Originally posted by dvampire
Supes supasses Thanos without upgrades

no

dvampire
no

yes

King Kandy
Not this again...

I thoguht I was making progress when I got you to say that it's only POSSIBLE that Superman Prime is as powerful as Galactus, and is by no means certain... And then you pull this out of your ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Not this again...

I thoguht I was making progress when I got you to say that it's only POSSIBLE that Superman Prime is as powerful as Galactus, and is by no means certain... And then you pull this out of your ass.

Superman prime has got to be more powerful than galactus if he was powering all of those superman down thru the millenia and each one was like waaaaaaay more powerful than regular superman. Superman 1m was crazy stupid powerful. And he paled to superman prime.

leonidas
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If superman learns how to use the Godwave in this week he's given, Odin is screwed. WW weapons in superman's hands is crazy.

i was under the assumption he WOULD know how to use all the powers and weapons. why give them to him if he doesn't know how to use them . . .? confused

dvampire
Hmmm... Odin feats seem to be more impressive than Galactus. I wonder who would win between a fully powered Galactus vs. Odin! Marvel needs to have them go at it one day!

bigbran
Supes supasses Thanos without upgrades Funny...?

Hmmm... Odin feats seem to be more impressive than Galactus. I wonder who would win between a fully powered Galactus vs. Odin! Marvel needs to have them go at it one day! Nope.
Where Infinity (Odin's other half) causes damage on every planet, Galactus is actually absorbing the universe as a whole.

Soljer
Marvel Odin or DC Odin?

Priest
Odin wins this.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Marvel Odin or DC Odin?

Marvel

grey fox

A: Marvel beats DC
B: No DC beats Marvel
A: How ?
B: *Doesn't give adequate proof and whines*

There we go , much more realistic.

Soujaboy
This is simply ridicules.

Beta Ray Howard
This is simply ridicules.

No kidding. The DC wanking is getting on my nerves.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
No kidding. The DC wanking is getting on my nerves.

Oh no, you've done it now. Were no going to be attacked and titled as Marvel biased. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beta Ray Howard
Oh no, you've done it now. Were no going to be attacked and titled as Marvel biased. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like that hasn't happened about every day I've been here.

I'm literally collecting crap claims. I've got a good line of them memorized.

Martian_mind

Your marvel Biased stick out tongue

Soujaboy

I've been told no expression

Beta Ray Howard

http://www.lacoctelera.com/myfiles/tkilaleiva/Darth-Vader.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Batman-Prime

grey fox

Darth_Erebus
This thread is totally lame. A herald level character against a Sky Father. Superman fanboys never quit.

Batman-Prime
If your done can you leave , DC is getting tired of having handjobs wink

Maybe I should switch to Marvel, they seem never tired there wink.

Symmetric Chaos
This thread is totally lame. A herald level character against a Sky Father. Superman fanboys never quit.

Sundipped Superman is very very high herald level (if not above herald). But he still loses this one.

Darth_Erebus
Sundipped Superman is very very high herald level (if not above herald). But he still loses this one.

Sundipped Superman WAS a herald. Remember Kryptonian?

grey fox
Maybe I should switch to Marvel, they seem never tired there wink.

Are you done attempting to 'insult' me yet ? Because all you've really bought the thread so-far is Bullshit and a Dc bias.

grey fox
Sundipped Superman WAS a herald. Remember Kryptonian?

He had PC, which was also in a crossover which are always non-canon.

xmarksthespot
Are you done attempting to 'insult' me yet ? I think he just called you virile. huh firefirefireph Best. Smiley. Ever.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
firefirefireph Best. Smiley. Ever.

yup

Batman-Prime
Are you done attempting to 'insult' me yet ? Because all you've really bought the thread so-far is Bullshit and a Dc bias.

You try o insult me and then you ask such a question? WOW, you are a great person laughing out loud .
BTW the Bullshit and the Marvel bias you brought this thread smells by far worse wink.

Soljer

Sundipped Superman is high herald. Nothing more.

And, fact of the matter is, Odin can red-sun-dip him at will, so this fight is pretty one sided.

Soleran

And, fact of the matter is, Odin can red-sun-dip him at will, so this fight is pretty one sided.

It's just not fair for Odin I say confused

nvrbeenwthagirl

First off Why are DC characters always relagated to Marvel Terms of Power? And Who said they were Herald lvl? I have seen Superman do some shit that Heralds NEVER have done or had the power to do.

Soleran
First off Why are DC characters always relagated to Marvel Terms of Power? And Who said they were Herald lvl? I have seen Superman do some shit that Heralds NEVER have done or had the power to do.

If you have never seen them do it how do you know they didn't have the power to accomplish the task?

Priest
Yes, superman can make black holes on the whim, manipulate energy and matter, he can protect energy strong enough to level planets ect. Superman is clearly above Herald. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer

Liiiiike.....

Magee
You base your assumption on energy manipulation which is what heralds do. Superman does not thus the problem with using Marvel ranking systems for DC.

Soujaboy

no expression

Redatom65
man this made 6 pages without me...

olympian
Would Jellybobes even go this far, i wonder?

Trow us a list.

Juntai
It's definately not far-fetched to say Supes can win this, he's been in far worse circumstances, and against stronger opponents, and just railroaded through it once he had enough. And that's without any of this upgrading.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Juntai
It's definately not far-fetched to say Supes can win this, he's been in far worse circumstances, and against stronger opponents, and just railroaded through it once he had enough. And that's without any of this upgrading.

no expression

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
Would Jellybobes even go this far, i wonder?

Trow us a list. I think he's saying that Supes is somewhat held down on the forum, and he is. In the DC Universe, he's a lot higher on the chain, than Surfer is in his universe. Supes defeats beings far and away stronger than Surfer is. He simply plays in a different league. On the forum, people just figure Surfer blasts him with kryptonite, as if that actually works.

Juntai
no expression ?

Soujaboy
I think he's saying that Supes is somewhat held down on the forum, and he is. In the DC Universe, he's a lot higher on the chain, than Surfer is in his universe. Supes defeats beings far and away stronger than Surfer is. He simply plays in a different league. On the forum, people just figure Surfer blasts him with kryptonite, as if that actually works.

no expression

Scoobless
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

Priest
dontgetitdontgetitdontgetitdontgetitdontgetit

leonidas

whew . . .

'bout damn time you showed up. wink

now where the **** is draco . . .?

SupaEZE
THis is still up???? superman wins,
All he has to do is sundip for like one week which gets him BATTLE READY, then he'll take thors hammer and shove it up Odins Monkey ass

Soleran
THis is still up???? superman wins,
All he has to do is sundip for like one week which gets him BATTLE READY, then he'll take thors hammer and shove it up Odins Monkey ass

Odin just stops time for Superman, then it's just game over.

Magee
Juntai brings up a good point and I like the way he words it. Superman does have the ability to just charge on through in almost any situation, take owaw for example. A minor 2min sundip allowed him to push warworld through a boomtube with its engines, which allow it to travel through space at light speed pushing against him. Also dont forget all star Superman, I mean who is to say Odin could even take a 200quintilion ton punch? How about 1000 200quintilion ton punches a second? Not such a one sided battle especialy with all the amazon weapons he has been given AND AND the godwave...

But Odin created a few planets so he automaticaly beats Superman lol. The fact he is a skyfather does not mean anything to Superman.

grey fox
Marvel bias you brought this thread smells by far worse wink.

MY marvel bias ?! Hmm let's see.

I go with the character whose mere battles cause GALACTIC DESTRUCTION and i'm labeled a fanboy.

You waltz in and talk some smack about how Dc isn't respected around here (Check the forum , were pretty equal in DC/Marvel love) before going with the character who's best sundipped feat is moving a planet.

Your a joke Batman-prime , your a blatant fanboy which is even worse then X-meat , at least he ACCEPTS what he is. You just hide behind your delusions , but hey who am I to judge ? After all , your the one who's making an ass out of yourself.

First off Why are DC characters always relagated to Marvel Terms of Power?

Because it's the most precise.

On the forum, people just figure Surfer blasts him with kryptonite, as if that actually works.

Yes , how obviously redundant of me I mean who would know that his blatant weakness no longer effects him roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Originally posted by Magee
Also dont forget all star Superman

Funnily enough it's a moots point, non-canon .

Soleran
Juntai brings up a good point and I like the way he words it. Superman does have the ability to just charge on through in almost any situation, take owaw for example. A minor 2min sundip allowed him to push warworld through a boomtube with its engines, which allow it to travel through space at light speed pushing against him. Also dont forget all star Superman, I mean who is to say Odin could even take a 200quintilion ton punch? How about 1000 200quintilion ton punches a second? Not such a one sided battle especialy with all the amazon weapons he has been given AND AND the godwave...

But Odin created a few planets so he automaticaly beats Superman lol. The fact he is a skyfather does not mean anything to Superman.

The humor just never stops.

Magee
Godwave> Odin.

Hercules
Well me and Thor were chatting and he said "My Skydad is bigger than your Skydad" so I bestowed on him the gift!

Then this mortal in Blue Spandex comes down from the heavens and claims to have been baking in the Sun for a week, he's wearing all these womens raiments and says hes going to take down Odin and then Zeus is next.

I think I broke a rib laughing and Thor pee'd himself... embarrasment

The above was my attempt to lighten the mood a little...However Odin takes this for the majority but I think Superman with all these little additions would give him quite the fight.

I would buy the comic!

Juntai
Not as much as the forum would have you believe.

Or if you'd like, we can discuss him being exposed to kryptonite and taking a nuke.
The time he got the Kryptonite virus inside of him.
The time his insides got magically changed into kryptonite.
Or flying through a red sun, standing on kryptonite that only affected himself, and then kicking Superboy Primes ass.
Or how well the Kryptonite laced Kryptonian Destroyer Starship Lex used against Superman helped him.
Or the powersuit Lex wears that has kryptonite stuff all over it, and how well that works.
Or how well K works for Metallo.
Or using the Kryptonite ring against Kara
Or .. .

leonidas
Originally posted by Soleran
Odin just stops time for Superman, then it's just game over.

curious where he's actually done that in a battle . . .? smile

anyway, a big factor in this fight is simply this: how powerful IS the godwave? i know it's sort of the origin of powers in the dcu. did it seed odin's power in dc? i thought so . . . i also know it's power appears to be at LEAST on par with the powers of the olympian gods in dc. that alone would make supes SOMETHING of a threat, imo. with the rest of his protection, he should be able to make things at keast uncomfortable for the old man.

still have a hard time seeing supes win this if odin is written well, but i could see it being a very difficult fight if the godwave is everyone i think it is . . .

Beta Ray Howard
I'm thinking Magee and Juntai have quite possibly made the dumbest posts that I've ever seen.

I'd like for you two to think for two seconds about this statement:

You're making Nvr look intelligent.

Magee
Im thinking you should learn a few things about Superman before you go insulting people.

Beta Ray Howard
Im thinking you should learn a few things about Superman before you go insulting people.

laughing

I think that I know Superman with all that equipment still isn't ready to fight a skyfather.

I know plenty. You're still making yourself look like an imbecile.

tkitna
Not as much as the forum would have you believe.

Or if you'd like, we can discuss him being exposed to kryptonite and taking a nuke.
The time he got the Kryptonite virus inside of him.
The time his insides got magically changed into kryptonite.
Or flying through a red sun, standing on kryptonite that only affected himself, and then kicking Superboy Primes ass.
Or how well the Kryptonite laced Kryptonian Destroyer Starship Lex used against Superman helped him.
Or the powersuit Lex wears that has kryptonite stuff all over it, and how well that works.
Or how well K works for Metallo.
Or using the Kryptonite ring against Kara
Or .. .

Hasent Batman kicked his ass with a Kryptonite ring?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by leonidas
curious where he's actually done that in a battle . . .? smile

anyway, a big factor in this fight is simply this: how powerful IS the godwave? i know it's sort of the origin of powers in the dcu. did it seed odin's power in dc? i thought so . . . i also know it's power appears to be at LEAST on par with the powers of the olympian gods in dc. that alone would make supes SOMETHING of a threat, imo. with the rest of his protection, he should be able to make things at keast uncomfortable for the old man.

still have a hard time seeing supes win this if odin is written well, but i could see it being a very difficult fight if the godwave is everyone i think it is . . .

Ok Leao lets get real. Odin encahnted a hammer so that it could stop time on a whim, yet he himself can't stop time?

SupaEZE
Originally posted by tkitna
Hasent Batman kicked his ass with a Kryptonite ring?

which was an extremely b!tch move!!!! That fight doesnt even count, Batman sucks

Beta Ray Howard
which was an extremely b!tch move!!!! That fight doesnt even count, Batman sucks

Wow. We've got another Superman fanboy. Huzzah.

Kid, go here if you're gonna post that kind of crap:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/

SupaEZE
Wow. We've got another Superman fanboy. Huzzah.

Kid, go here if you're gonna post that kind of crap:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/

Are u one of those bums that actually thinks Batman can defeat Superman???!!! What the f**k?

Beta Ray Howard
Are u one of those bums that actually thinks Batman can defeat Superman???!!! What the f**k?

laughing
I think that I don't like either of them!

Soljer
The Godwave? Eh, it varies. If not by writer alone, by wielder for sure.

I've only seen Wonder Woman wield it once, and it wasn't NEARLY as impressive as the Wonder Woman fanboys would lead you to believe.

But, the Godwave has had multiple wielders in the past. It's showings vary quite a bit.

Soujaboy

Charging into battle will only get Superman killed faster.

So pushing a planet is comparable to creating billions to trillions of stars and planets?

And Odin at base was knocking over planets, and creating new suns.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung2.jpg

Also look at how it stated the universe shook.

Odin has limitless strength and durability, t6aking less than planet shattering punches will be no problem.

Odin 10/10

Beta Ray Howard
The Godwave? Eh, it varies. If not by writer alone, by wielder for sure.

I've only seen Wonder Woman wield it once, and it wasn't NEARLY as impressive as the Wonder Woman fanboys would lead you to believe.

But, the Godwave has had multiple wielders in the past. It's showings vary quite a bit.

Good man.

The Godwave at best could probably let you stand toe to toe with a low end skyfather, maybe Thanos post-death.

Even with all that equipment, Superman doesn't come close to a higher-end skyfather the likes of Odin.

Batman-Prime
MY marvel bias ?! Hmm let's see.

I go with the character whose mere battles cause GALACTIC DESTRUCTION and i'm labeled a fanboy.

You waltz in and talk some smack about how Dc isn't respected around here (Check the forum , were pretty equal in DC/Marvel love) before going with the character who's best sundipped feat is moving a planet.

Your a joke Batman-prime , your a blatant fanboy which is even worse then X-meat , at least he ACCEPTS what he is. You just hide behind your delusions , but hey who am I to judge ? After all , your the one who's making an ass out of yourself.

If you don't even see how biased you are, then I'm really sorry for you, pal.

I go with the man who was the main reason Imperiex was defeated, the Imperiex who destroys Galaxies as easily as Galactus destroys Planets, the one above Galactus, you know? Probably not.... The Superman who fought, and even won against Darkside, who is beyond Odin BTW. And yes you are as much a fanboy as one can imagine one.

Since I'm on this board I saw only a Marvel bias majority, I guess the other DC fans don't have enough time to check this board as frequently as the Marvel fans.

You know, I don't know you, I won't insult you, I will just respond as friendly as I can. I won't take your insults serious, this wouldn't be worth it, because I'm aware that this is only an Internetforum, where one can stay anonymous, and safe. I'm also aware of the fact that you wouldn't even think about insulting me if we would sit on the same table, debating, it's very simple, you wouldn't even think about it. So, I forgive you. cool

"So I open my door to my enemies
And I ask could we wipe the slate clean
But they tell me to please go f*ck myself
You know you just can't win"

UniOmni
I think he's saying that Supes is somewhat held down on the forum, and he is. In the DC Universe, he's a lot higher on the chain, than Surfer is in his universe. Supes defeats beings far and away stronger than Surfer is. He simply plays in a different league. On the forum, people just figure Surfer blasts him with kryptonite, as if that actually works.

Superman usually thwarts villains far and away more powerful than Surfer, surely.

He doesn't physically beat on them enmasse, however.

And Superman is more key in the DCU, than Surfer is in Marvel.
DC has said that everything spins out of Superman, so thats no surprise.

I'd still put Surfer over Superman in pure power and application, however.

Kryptonite isn't the only way of beating Superman.

And your first response basically boiled down to " Superman wins, because thats what he does....".

At least, to my eyes.

Fair enough in comics, where the glass ceiling is in full effect, but that shouldn't transfer into the battleboards.

leonidas
Ok Leao lets get real. Odin encahnted a hammer so that it could stop time on a whim, yet he himself can't stop time?

enchanting something and using such a power in battle are 2 different things my friend.

are you saying that odin's power not only exceeds that of the godwave, but exceeds it by as far as people are saying . . .?

zeus is also supposed to be a high end skyfather, and yet the avengers with an injured thor 'humbled' him by HIS OWN admission. captain marvel (carol danvers) hurt him more than any mortal ever had. thor ALONE resisted zeus 1on1 and while he WAS out-classed, zeus himself said not all the titans together resisted him as thor alone did.

thor can never do well against odin BECAUSE odin enchanted the hammer. imagine for a moment that the hammer was enchanted by zeus instead, now make it not only zeus but ALL asgardians, then give him OTHER uber-weapons on top of that, multiply his strength 1000x and give him a shield that is practically invulnerable to anything -- and that includes up to skyfather level as ww has demonstrated by deflecting zeus's power in the past.

meh, i really can't in all honesty see this as anything but a difficult battle for odin who in all fairness HAS had some lesser showings to go along with some of his great ones . . . erm

Batman-Prime
I'm thinking Magee and Juntai have quite possibly made the dumbest posts that I've ever seen.

I'd like for you two to think for two seconds about this statement:

You're making Nvr look intelligent.

I you can't say something nice, say nothing, please.

leonidas
Good man.

The Godwave at best could probably let you stand toe to toe with a low end skyfather, maybe Thanos post-death.

Even with all that equipment, Superman doesn't come close to a higher-end skyfather the likes of Odin.

a low level skyfather would STILL offer a challenge, BRH -- at least he wouldn't be the squashed gnat that so many people said right off-the-bat . . . erm

i agree -- it all comes down to the godwave and how it is portrayed in the battle.

UniOmni
If you don't even see how biased you are, then I'm really sorry for you, pal.

I go with the man who was the main reason Imperiex was defeated, the Imperiex who destroys Galaxies as easily as Galactus destroys Planets, the one above Galactus, you know? Probably not.... The Superman who fought, and even won against Darkside, who is beyond Odin BTW. And yes you are as much a fanboy as one can imagine one.

Since I'm on this board I saw only a Marvel bias majority, I guess the other DC fans don't have enough time to check this board as frequently as the Marvel fans.

You know, I don't know you, I won't insult you, I will just respond as friendly as I can. I won't take your insults serious, this wouldn't be worth it, because I'm aware that this is only an Internetforum, where one can stay anonymous, and safe. I'm also aware of the fact that you wouldn't even think about insulting me if we would sit on the same table, debating, it's very simple, you wouldn't even think about it. So, I forgive you. cool

"So I open my door to my enemies
And I ask could we wipe the slate clean
But they tell me to please go f*ck myself
You know you just can't win"

The fact that you put Imperiex over Galactus, and Darkseid over Odin, tells me that you in fact, aren't Whirly.

Whirly at least had the knowledge of the characters he debates.

And the main reason why Imperiex was defeated, was because of a host of characters.

Steel in the Aegis, Superman lit aflame and Darkseid and Luthor.

And bringing up the fact that Darkseid lost to Superman twice, and then going on to say that the same Darkseid trumps Odin, is what makes your entire post null and void.

Newjak
enchanting something and using such a power in battle are 2 different things my friend.

are you saying that odin's power not only exceeds that of the godwave, but exceeds it by as far as people are saying . . .?

zeus is also supposed to be a high end skyfather, and yet the avengers with an injured thor 'humbled' him by HIS OWN admission. captain marvel (carol danvers) hurt him more than any mortal ever had. thor ALONE resisted zeus 1on1 and while he WAS out-classed, zeus himself said not all the titans together resisted him as thor alone did.

thor can never do well against odin BECAUSE odin enchanted the hammer. imagine for a moment that the hammer was enchanted by zeus instead, now make it not only zeus but ALL asgardians, then give him OTHER uber-weapons on top of that, multiply his strength 1000x and give him a shield that is practically invulnerable to anything -- and that includes up to skyfather level as ww has demonstrated by deflecting zeus's power in the past.

meh, i really can't in all honesty see this as anything but a difficult battle for odin who in all fairness HAS had some lesser showings to go along with some of his great ones . . . erm To be fair on all that Leo.

Zeus was always in control in the match and there was never any doubt. Heck in there one on one meeting Zeus was basically owning th Thunder God. Zeus was hurting Thor and thor wa sbasically refusing to fall not unlike the Thanos Odin fight. Thor never stood a chance but at the same time he was simply just staying up.

I would also like to point out that in the Avengers fight thor makes a very big remark about how Zeus can not kill him because it isn't his time. Ampliying that is Zeus wanted to he could if Thor wasn't protected.

And yes eanchanting a Hammer with your own powers mean you would have any power the weapon has simply because it is his power Thor is using.

Finally Odin one-shots other heralds like SS with casual blows. That alone should tell you that if Odin was in the same fight as Zeus then the avengers much like Zeus did towards the end could knock them all out in seconds.

Newjak
a low level skyfather would STILL offer a challenge, BRH -- at least he wouldn't be the squashed gnat that so many people said right off-the-bat . . . erm

i agree -- it all comes down to the godwave and how it is portrayed in the battle. Pretty much

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>