Dante VS Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remulous
The Fight of The Century!

Dante has all his weapons, guns and Devil Trigger.

Let The Games Begin!!!

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
The Fight of The Century!

Dante has all his weapons, guns and Devil Trigger.

Let The Games Begin!!!

I remember that image from the crappy CFE. This is a close match. Jedah has experience, but Dante has his old man's powers and abilities.

I'm leaning towards the Son of Sparda.

And what is the link so I can get those CFE ending pics?

Remulous
Don't have a link to all the pics, just this one. But I'm pretty sure there are others on there

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46985645/

lightness
dante beat mundus who can easily deal with jedah, and he's dante

Cloud_VII
Dante would win.

Remulous
Originally posted by lightness
dante beat mundus who can easily deal with jedah, and he's dante I don't think it will be easy for Dante. Jedah can create dimensions, send people to them, never to be seen again. He can't be hurt by most physical attacks, he can liquefy him self, fly, absorbs souls and power, turn his body into various weapons, and he's stronger then Pyron.

I think this will be the fight of Dante's life...it may be his last battle.

grey fox
Which version of Dante , dmc 1 , 2, or 3 ?

Darkstorm Zero
It doesn't matter.

Mundus was extremely limited in what he could do since being trapped in the Devils Dmension.

Jedah has no such limit, His powers are well in exess of world killing power, this guy can create and destroy dimensions, ther's no real contest, even Sparda himself would find his end at the hands of Jedah.

Sado22
DSZ speaks the truth. Jedah can very well pwn anyone.

The ONLY person in videogame or anime that can actually match up to Jedah is Alucard from Hellsing. now THAT would be a fight...and even then Alucard HAS to go all out in order to win.

Jedah pwns Dante, cuts him to little pieces eats him and sends the rest to Virgil as keepsake.

besides...Jedah gives a whole new meaning to "giving head" big grin

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22

besides...Jedah gives a whole new meaning to "giving head" big grin

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

I think Dante has a chance, maybe.

Remulous
Originally posted by grey fox
Which version of Dante , dmc 1 , 2, or 3 ? DCM 2, since that would be his most latest version, chronologically.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I remember that image from the crappy CFE. This is a close match. Jedah has experience, but Dante has his old man's powers and abilities.

I'm leaning towards the Son of Sparda.313

Em Dot Bison
This thread is old too and yet again a complete mismatch...Jedah obliterates this dude.

Xcellent work...

shin_gear
Son of Sparda, cha.

Burning thought
lol dante fanboyism is massive isnt it, even without his overhype i must honestly say Jedah could win this, i mean he can survive being made into pulp, characters like that can only be beaten by special magic

Charlotte DeBel
DMC2 Dante is Dante at his prime, SSF is enough to give a fight even to Jedah...I was touching that thing a bit in the RT of Dante.

Dante, 6-7\10, probably.

And Sado, do you seriously believe Alucard is SO>>>>>Dante.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
DMC2 Dante is Dante at his prime, SSF is enough to give a fight even to Jedah...I was touching that thing a bit in the RT of Dante.

Dante, 6-7\10, probably.

And Sado, do you seriously believe Alucard is SO>>>>>Dante. Jedah has a healing factor that puts Dante's to shame. Jedah can devour souls, and destroys and remakes dimensions. Jedah would quite comfortable murk Dante. Oh, and he'd do it even worse to the overrated piece of garbage Alucard from Hellsing. High Herald my ass.

Violent2Dope
Bump. Jedah rapes him. Anyone who disagrees is an American Infidel.

shin_gear
Right, because anyone who thinks Pyron can lose to another character is a total idiot, no doubt.

If Jedah's destroyed completely, he isn't coming back for another century or so from what I've heard, and Jedah can cut himself with his nails.

Charlotte DeBel
And Alucard has a whole lot of gloryfying around himself...Danm, the "last boss" in anime (and anime Dante depicted quite lame though chrinologicallywise it's a prequel to DMC4) was very Alucardish in terms of behaviour...and got pwned.
So Dante has all chances to kick Alucard's ass (and in that rating table was written in which form Dante can be put in mid herald tier- Sparda\Super Sparda form). His regular demonic forms are nothing more than high meta.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Right, because anyone who thinks Pyron can lose to another character is a total idiot, no doubt.

If Jedah's destroyed completely, he isn't coming back for another century or so from what I've heard, and Jedah can cut himself with his nails. He can cut himself. He can regenerate. His regen makes Dante's look like shite. Jedah just eats his soul Infidel. Alucard from Hellsing is overrated as hell CD.

Burning thought
And Alucard has a whole lot of gloryfying around himself...Danm, the "last boss" in anime (and anime Dante depicted quite lame though chrinologicallywise it's a prequel to DMC4) was very Alucardish in terms of behaviour...and got pwned.
So Dante has all chances to kick Alucard's ass (and in that rating table was written in which form Dante can be put in mid herald tier- Sparda\Super Sparda form). His regular demonic forms are nothing more than high meta.

what possibly gives super sparda form mid-herald, it cant do anything apart from shoot beams from its hands, its invulerability and protection to dark magic seemingly void since his invulerability is only seen in gameplay, wheras in DMC when he fights Mundus he is A: struck by 3 bolts of dark energy that also shows his not invulerable and cannot deflect all the time dark magic.

So from what ive seen in the games, hes a energy blast shooting flying demonic dude.....not very impressive imo

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Burning thought
what possibly gives super sparda form mid-herald, it cant do anything apart from shoot beams from its hands, its invulerability and protection to dark magic seemingly void since his invulerability is only seen in gameplay, wheras in DMC when he fights Mundus he is A: struck by 3 bolts of dark energy that also shows his not invulerable and cannot deflect all the time dark magic.

So from what ive seen in the games, hes a energy blast shooting flying demonic dude.....not very impressive imo

The fight with Mundus was the first time Dante even used that form, he was unexperienced with that and fought purely on instinct and Mundus did nothing to him rather than knock him down (if you talk about their first fight). Also Sparda form in DMC1 (which is granted via absorbing the eccense of Sparda sword ) is considered WEAKER than DMC2 SSF.
That's pity that in the crappiest game storylinewise we're supposed to see Dante at his prime.

Also time manipulation from Chronoheart is possible to use in that form.
Sadly the tactically handy ability of Doppelganger (shadow invulnerable double) is from DMC3, but if we use the version that combines all the best traits from timeline (like you, Kain lovers, use Kain not only with stuff from Defiance but with stuff from earlier games if other things aren't stipulated) then it's able to be used.

Burning thought
The fight with Mundus was the first time Dante even used that form, he was unexperienced with that and fought purely on instinct and Mundus did nothing to him rather than knock him down (if you talk about their first fight). Also Sparda form in DMC1 (which is granted via absorbing the eccense of Sparda sword ) is considered WEAKER than DMC2 SSF.
That's pity that in the crappiest game storylinewise we're supposed to see Dante at his prime.

Also time manipulation from Chronoheart is possible to use in that form.
Sadly the tactically handy ability of Doppelganger (shadow invulnerable double) is from DMC3, but if we use the version that combines all the best traits from timeline (like you, Kain lovers, use Kain not only with stuff from Defiance but with stuff from earlier games if other things aren't stipulated) then it's able to be used.

that sounds like your own thoughts on the matter, i dont see any evidence that hes mastered or gained any more power in his SSF, and Mundus certainly hurts him, when he shoots 3 dark shards into him, he calls out in pain and falls, and loses his sparda form, also when you say Considered by whom? is it actually said by a main producer or in the game somewhere.

Kain is said to regain his abilities he has in the old games, he never loses them, so i suppose its fair to say that dante never loses his old powers unless their replaced or theres a special reason, for example kain loses some blood omen 1 powers in blood omen 2, but apprently regains them later, like blood shower we can see a form off in Defiance and soul death in Soul reaver 1.

Charlotte DeBel
Hmm... first of all, Super Sparda form isn't called Super for no reason. What is better- the form you have to take by absorbing the energy of a weapon or a form you can take without said weapon in your hands after you mastered your powers?
That's not the case where the same power (time manipulation) goes in three games under 3 different names. If something called Super blahblahblah it's safe to assume that it's superior stage of it. Just like Purified Reaver being superior stage to normal Reaver...

DMC2 states "immunity to magic" in FULLY DEVELOPED HIGH demonic form. In first fight with Mundus Dante had experience only with regular demonic form, the powerset of high demonic form was relatively new to him so it was possible for Mundus to knock him down, Dante also put too much effort because of being unexperienced (yet bloodlusted) there o he was forced to take his human form after knock down...he wasn't wounded but was exhausted, plain and sumply.

Charlotte DeBel
Dante was a high demonic lord newbie, fighting true high demonic lord for the first time in his life. He also was all pissed off...
What seems the most likely, the last factor came into play, Dante got too hotheaded and put too much energy into his offence forgetting about defence, thuss he got exhausted and was downed by Mundus in a couple of blasts (but prior to that he succeeded in deflecting Mundus' "death ray" with mere eyes).

So being unexperienced with that particular powerset while fighting someone who is at least a couple thousands years more experienced that he was the reason for that knockdown, not Dante being weakling.

Look at the way post-DMC1 Dante (cronologically) behaves and how he has beaten Argosax and Abigal (anime is set between DMC1 and DMC4). But we still have to see Dante in DMC4, maybe that missing link will answer some of our questions.

Burning thought
Hmm... first of all, Super Sparda form isn't called Super for no reason. What is better- the form you have to take by absorbing the energy of a weapon or a form you can take without said weapon in your hands after you mastered your powers?
That's not the case where the same power (time manipulation) goes in three games under 3 different names. If something called Super blahblahblah it's safe to assume that it's superior stage of it. Just like Purified Reaver being superior stage to normal Reaver...

DMC2 states "immunity to magic" in FULLY DEVELOPED HIGH demonic form. In first fight with Mundus Dante had experience only with regular demonic form, the powerset of high demonic form was relatively new to him so it was possible for Mundus to knock him down, Dante also put too much effort because of being unexperienced (yet bloodlusted) there o he was forced to take his human form after knock down...he wasn't wounded but was exhausted, plain and sumply.

who is saying he has "mastered" any powers thats what ime wondering, are you assuming just because he is older in DMC2 he is superior in all is techniques, age doesnt atuomatically mean wisdom, wisdom comes from training, if it cannot be proven he trained with his forms then its pointless to say otherwise, also power from a weapon could well be far stronger than his normal form, since he transformed straight from his fathers weapon, the source of his new power. Also thats not a very good comparison since the normal reaver gets amplified directly by Raziel purification and then him going into it, what your suggesting unless you can provide proof since i dont remember some of these immunities to magic and such in DMC 2.

you claim fully developed, where does this information come from, maybe its in the options somewhere or on the little guide thing and i didnt look at it, all i know is that in gameplay which is the only time you can use the power is when your invulerable to harm. Also your assuming, just because hes new he was knocked down? is that the only possibility, ofcourse this is both assumptions, all we know as a fact he was knocked down, but assuming he can deflect anything any time if he trained it is an assumption.

Dante was a high demonic lord newbie, fighting true high demonic lord for the first time in his life. He also was all pissed off...
What seems the most likely, the last factor came into play, Dante got too hotheaded and put too much energy into his offence forgetting about defence, thuss he got exhausted and was downed by Mundus in a couple of blasts (but prior to that he succeeded in deflecting Mundus' "death ray" with mere eyes).

So being unexperienced with that particular powerset while fighting someone who is at least a couple thousands years more experienced that he was the reason for that knockdown, not Dante being weakling.

Look at the way post-DMC1 Dante (cronologically) behaves and how he has beaten Argosax and Abigal (anime is set between DMC1 and DMC4). But we still have to see Dante in DMC4, maybe that missing link will answer some of our questions.

thats assuming he can divert his power into offence and defence...thats assumign a lot of things, yes prior to that he stops a beam that does not neccerily mean he can stop it any time he likes.

ill look forward to DMC4 though, certianly

Charlotte DeBel
Your sayings about Kain (especially about teleportation) also were lots of assumption.
DMC4 is going to be the missing link (anime which also happens between DMC1&DMC2 and shows Dante who has some time to master his powers a little bit more) wasn't that satisfying due to really limited showing of Dante's powerset (no demonic form was shown at all!) though it showed that high demonic lord with experience can PWN high demonic lord with no experience though great destructive power- Abigal was a rival of Mundus but he was summoned by lame loser and Dante even didn't go all out in fight with him, though the avatar of Abigal did some pretty impressive stuff) and I hope it'll answer some questions.

Burning thought
Your sayings about Kain (especially about teleportation) also were lots of assumption.
DMC4 is going to be the missing link (anime which also happens between DMC1&DMC2 and shows Dante who has some time to master his powers a little bit more) wasn't that satisfying due to really limited showing of Dante's powerset (no demonic form was shown at all!) though it showed that high demonic lord with experience can PWN high demonic lord with no experience though great destructive power- Abigal was a rival of Mundus but he was summoned by lame loser and Dante even didn't go all out in fight with him, though the avatar of Abigal did some pretty impressive stuff) and I hope it'll answer some questions.

what parts on teleportation

i hope so, hopefulyl the game will be good as well

Charlotte DeBel
The trailers so far shows that we at least going to see versalite Dante who's able to use almost anything he gets his hands on as weapons and not a-bit-of-one-trick-pony-yet-cool-one-trick-pony from anime (though he did some cool stuff even in that limited incarnation).

That Kain is able to teleport wast distances without Reaver, the cutscene from Soul Reaver only shows him teleporting not very long distance as a beam of energy.

Burning thought
The trailers so far shows that we at least going to see versalite Dante who's able to use almost anything he gets his hands on as weapons and not a-bit-of-one-trick-pony-yet-cool-one-trick-pony from anime (though he did some cool stuff even in that limited incarnation).

That Kain is able to teleport wast distances without Reaver, the cutscene from Soul Reaver only shows him teleporting not very long distance as a beam of energy.

its known that at the end by players that he teleports to the time streaming chamber after he breaks the blade, however you dont actually see him appear, so wether he makes multiple teleports its unkown, however other evidence of him not needing the reaver to teleport far is in Blood omen, where he can teleport back to his crypt from anywhere in the world.

Charlotte DeBel
Back to his crypt...to fixed point. Seems different from true teleportation...but an option for running away from ass kickingsmile

Burning thought
indeed, that would imply that, sounds like a gameplay mechanic to me but *shrug* if he teleports in soul reaver great distances thats enough.

Violent2Dope
WHO GIVES A SHIT!? Back to the fight. Jedah wins.

Violent2Dope
BUMP.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
WHO GIVES A SHIT!? Back to the fight. Jedah wins.

liesor Kain takes em both out, then laughs about it!!

"kain turns to jedah and Dante"

this thread has outlasted its usefulness....as have you!

gn3lMHTml2k

Violent2Dope
liesor Kain takes em both out, then laughs about it!!

"kain turns to jedah and Dante"

this thread has outlasted its usefulness....as have you!

gn3lMHTml2k Right...Jedah just soul eats him. He's eaten 33,000,000 souls in one meal...Kain's is just too easy...

Burning thought
Right...Jedah just soul eats him. He's eaten 33,000,000 souls in one meal...Kain's is just too easy...

har har, good one old V2D...and i suppose your going to vomit out a video where he does it while frozen in time as well i suppose

Elder God has been eating souls for many ages, then has the power to spin them back into the wheel of fate and bring them to life again as a food source....a soul garden, if he didnt even think of trying to soul suck kain even though its like his element, Jedah isnt going to have a chance either, its possible Kain is immune to soul suck, he has resisted the reaver when he has been bashed with it several times as well.

Violent2Dope
har har, good one old V2D...and i suppose your going to vomit out a video where he does it while frozen in time as well i suppose

Elder God has been eating souls for many ages, then has the power to spin them back into the wheel of fate and bring them to life again as a food source....a soul garden, if he didnt even think of trying to soul suck kain even though its like his element, Jedah isnt going to have a chance either, its possible Kain is immune to soul suck, he has resisted the reaver when he has been bashed with it several times as well. Jedah absorbed 33,000,000,000 souls, each had at least 10 times more power than what it takes to destroy a planet, in one sitting. Kain is not immune to soul suck, you have said this countless times yourself, and it is said in LOK that the Reaver can kill him. Also, I think its safe to say Jedah's soul suck>>>>>>Reaver. Also, one thing about DS, even the low level D rank Makai, are strong enough to solo a human army. Jedah is an S rank. big grin Jedah frozen in time? Time is Jedah's plaything, he made a dimension, and in essence, made its time and space. He has dimensional powers and soul powers Kain can't beat.

Burning thought
Jedah absorbed 33,000,000,000 souls, each had at least 10 times more power than what it takes to destroy a planet, in one sitting. Kain is not immune to soul suck, you have said this countless times yourself, and it is said in LOK that the Reaver can kill him. Also, I think its safe to say Jedah's soul suck>>>>>>Reaver. Also, one thing about DS, even the low level D rank Makai, are strong enough to solo a human army. Jedah is an S rank. big grin Jedah frozen in time? Time is Jedah's plaything, he made a dimension, and in essence, made its time and space. He has dimensional powers and soul powers Kain can't beat.

this has not been proven, nobody has shown evidence that the souls themselves have this power inside them, if the owners of the souls do then its irrelevent. No false, in the LOK games, Kain is (wrongly) named the Vampires warrior to fight Raziel the Hyldens (vampire enemy) warrior....and the soul reaver was made especially to kill the Vampire warrior, strangely in the story it turns out Raziel is both, Kain is neither so in truth, nothing is able to take kain in Lokverse, since he is unkillable. Hmm i agree Jedah can take more souls from longer range possibly than the reaver, but the reaver doesnt break or weaken, wheras jedah has died from eating too many souls before, if you can prove each soul was powerful and not just the souls owners, then ill let you have the reaver may not be equel to Jedah in soul suck. This is irrelevent, its said kains sons (especially Raizel) can solo an army, Time is not his plaything, show me this...your using a badly drawn out Hyperbole hypothosis, you seem to claim just because he forms a dimension it has everything our dimension has? can you not comprehend perhaps this dimension does not have time?..has he ever used time powers? not from the informaton ive seen. Kain also has dimensional powers, the only thing Jedah has in the DSverse is his own dimension over kain, everything else kain has except making whole dimensions, but he doesnt do it on a whim...he used all the souls to make it..like his bricks and mortar

Violent2Dope
this has not been proven, nobody has shown evidence that the souls themselves have this power inside them, if the owners of the souls do then its irrelevent. No false, in the LOK games, Kain is (wrongly) named the Vampires warrior to fight Raziel the Hyldens (vampire enemy) warrior....and the soul reaver was made especially to kill the Vampire warrior, strangely in the story it turns out Raziel is both, Kain is neither so in truth, nothing is able to take kain in Lokverse, since he is unkillable. Hmm i agree Jedah can take more souls from longer range possibly than the reaver, but the reaver doesnt break or weaken, wheras jedah has died from eating too many souls before, if you can prove each soul was powerful and not just the souls owners, then ill let you have the reaver may not be equel to Jedah in soul suck. This is irrelevent, its said kains sons (especially Raizel) can solo an army, Time is not his plaything, show me this...your using a badly drawn out Hyperbole hypothosis, you seem to claim just because he forms a dimension it has everything our dimension has? can you not comprehend perhaps this dimension does not have time?..has he ever used time powers? not from the informaton ive seen. Kain also has dimensional powers, the only thing Jedah has in the DSverse is his own dimension over kain, everything else kain has except making whole dimensions, but he doesnt do it on a whim...he used all the souls to make it..like his bricks and mortar Actually, Fire Ninja proved the soul thing awhile back, do you really think Makai is a planet filled with people who can easily bust planets? If you do, this helps my case greatly. I'll find the link(yes, it's an FAQ, but it is also a translation of the DS sourcebook, if you want better, learn Japanese and buy it). Nothing can take down Kain? Wow, not even Classic Beyonder? Why can't Jedah eat Kain's soul, the Reaver has not shown the ability to eat souls like Jedah has, and he can instantly increase his power from eating them. Jedah didn't die from eating souls, his body was destroyed when he was tricked into trying to absorb the powerful energies from the gate of Makai, not souls. Also, the WEAKER D class Makai can solo armies, the weakest Makai can in other words.

Here is the Makai ranking system:

D Class: Makai who don't have a humanoid form, typically the weakest Makai, but in rare cases they can have power of even a B+ class. Ex. of a B+ level D class: Bishamon(technically, his sword and armor).

C Class: The slaves of Makai. Typically stronger than D class, tho not by much.

B class: Normal citizen of Makai. Stronger than slaves.

B+ class: The warriors of Makai. Ex. J. Talbain.

A class: The Makai nobles. Ex. Demitri Maximov

A+ class: stronger noble, ex. Ozomu, possibly Demitri(can't remember).

S class: Class which belongs to the ones able to rule Makai. Ex. Jedah.

S+ class: Special class given to Belial, who had the power to kill 100 Makai nobles with one swipe of his arm.

...So his dimension doesn't have time? Than how are Demitri and Morrigan moving when they fight Jedah and Lilith? Exactly, he created his dimension's time.

Jedah can walk thru dimensions, can make them, can destroy them, among others. He is a powerful reality warper. Also, he made the Majigen from one soul, Ozomu's, not from them all. He used the other souls to feed the Shintai(big baby).

Sado-sama
Great, more unproven and speculated bs from Darkstalkers.

- No one has proved how powerful these souls are, let alone Jedah absorbing 1,000,000,000....000 souls. Us seeing him putting up his hand and swirls going in it proves that....lulz.

- A reality warper, lulz. Just why's that? Because he can make a dimension? laughing I guess all realm-creating beings are reality warpers now.

What else...oh yes...more speculation in FAQs written by nobodies. Gotta love the DS wank.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Sado-sama

- No one has proved how powerful these souls are, let alone Jedah absorbing 1,000,000,000....000 souls. Us seeing him putting up his hand and swirls going in it proves that....lulz.

- A reality warper, lulz. Just why's that? Because he can make a dimension? laughing I guess all realm-creating beings are reality warpers now.

What else...oh yes...more speculation in FAQs written by nobodies. Gotta love the DS wank.
yes

Violent2Dope

What else...oh yes...more speculation in FAQs written by nobodies. Gotta love the DS wank. 1. He absorbed all the souls in Makai, and there are about 33,000,000,000 of them. No, the DS sourcebook proves that.

2. Ummm...yeah, if you can make a dimension or realm, you have reality warping powers.

3. No, they are translations of the DS sourcebook. If you want better, learn to read Japanese, and buy it.

Burning thought
Actually, Fire Ninja proved the soul thing awhile back, do you really think Makai is a planet filled with people who can easily bust planets? If you do, this helps my case greatly. I'll find the link(yes, it's an FAQ, but it is also a translation of the DS sourcebook, if you want better, learn Japanese and buy it). Nothing can take down Kain? Wow, not even Classic Beyonder? Why can't Jedah eat Kain's soul, the Reaver has not shown the ability to eat souls like Jedah has, and he can instantly increase his power from eating them. Jedah didn't die from eating souls, his body was destroyed when he was tricked into trying to absorb the powerful energies from the gate of Makai, not souls. Also, the WEAKER D class Makai can solo armies, the weakest Makai can in other words.

Here is the Makai ranking system:

D Class: Makai who don't have a humanoid form, typically the weakest Makai, but in rare cases they can have power of even a B+ class. Ex. of a B+ level D class: Bishamon(technically, his sword and armor).

C Class: The slaves of Makai. Typically stronger than D class, tho not by much.

B class: Normal citizen of Makai. Stronger than slaves.

B+ class: The warriors of Makai. Ex. J. Talbain.

A class: The Makai nobles. Ex. Demitri Maximov

A+ class: stronger noble, ex. Ozomu, possibly Demitri(can't remember).

S class: Class which belongs to the ones able to rule Makai. Ex. Jedah.

S+ class: Special class given to Belial, who had the power to kill 100 Makai nobles with one swipe of his arm.

...So his dimension doesn't have time? Than how are Demitri and Morrigan moving when they fight Jedah and Lilith? Exactly, he created his dimension's time.

Jedah can walk thru dimensions, can make them, can destroy them, among others. He is a powerful reality warper. Also, he made the Majigen from one soul, Ozomu's, not from them all. He used the other souls to feed the Shintai(big baby).

nobody can take out kain while he is in the LOKverse, theres special reasons why, not even Classic beyonder. Fireninja did not prove anything, he simply showed how many creatures included there are, thats about 6 billion....where you get 33 billion from i dont know, theres barely a few million according to the sources ive seen, theres like 2-20 million Makai. Also what do you mean the Reaver has never failed to recieve souls from a single target and Raziel only gets stronger from taking souls, hes been shown to take as many as there are in an area without even tireing, Elder God taking souls>Jedah whos proof is not shown yet, Elder God eats souls for ageless times and then creates beings out of those souls.

his dimension doesnt need time for beings to move...for example the spectoral plane in LOK is said to have completly diffrent time to the real world but Raziel doesnt move any slower or faster according, and in many fictionverses a realm without time has been seen, the beings dont just freeze...your assumtion is also broken by the fact that time is a force like gravity, just because a man can create a chair doesnt mean he created gravity that affects the chair, just like jedah (amped with the souls that he uses, not on a whim) created the dimension, does not mean he created time, space and every force that is within it.....

he walks through the, the other things is seen on special occasions, nothing is stated that he can make or destroy dimensions at a whim or even easily, the souls he used to make these things are not in verses fights. It doesnt matter, one soul is like an object, and none of these souls would be in a verses fight.

Em Dot Bison
DS wank? laughing

kosmos one shotting the universe that's some real wank for your ass laughing

Em Dot Bison
1. He absorbed all the souls in Makai, and there are about 33,000,000,000 of them. No, the DS sourcebook proves that.

2. Ummm...yeah, if you can make a dimension or realm, you have reality warping powers.

3. No, they are translations of the DS sourcebook. If you want better, learn to read Japanese, and buy it. 1. You don't even need the source book. Not only can Jedah absorb all the souls, but he absorbs the power and energy. A+ and S class DSers can blow planets and rip holes into dimensions and that's been prooven like a million times over. Jedah absorbs that power like...times a few mill laughing

2. Not to mention that it has been stated a million times that the Majigen was rippin up Makai just by bein parallel to it. Jedah didn't have to do shit, just imagine if he tried to assault Makai directly.

3. Most of the info I've given come from the god damn game it's self, not to mention the fact that I've got the ALL ABOUT CAPCOM fighting games book... Dante gets his ass one shoted with a breath.

This is a spite thread and it shoulda been closed, WFT are you doin Lana?!

V2D, I say you give up and move to a more challengin debate.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
1. You don't even need the source book. Not only can Jedah absorb all the souls, but he absorbs the power and energy. A+ and S class DSers can blow planets and rip holes into dimensions and that's been prooven like a million times over. Jedah absorbs that power like...times a few mill laughing

2. Not to mention that it has been stated a million times that the Majigen was rippin up Makai just by bein parallel to it. Jedah didn't have to do shit, just imagine if he tried to assault Makai directly.

3. Most of the info I've given come from the god damn game it's self, not to mention the fact that I've got the ALL ABOUT CAPCOM fighting games book... Dante gets his ass one shoted with a breath.

This is a spite thread and it shoulda been closed, WFT are you doin Lana?!

V2D, I say you give up and move to a more challengin debate.

1.he just gains stronger in power from souls he eats, nothing says by how much from what ive seen so far. Absorbs their power? what makes you say that, all it says he absorbs souls and gains power, where does it say each soul has the exact power as its owner? and that jedah absorbs the whole portion of that power...,a light bulb uses electrical energy to make light, but its overall output in energy is transfered into many other things so when jedah takes the energy the rest may dispure into other random energy sources.

2. he or his dimension?....you just menstioned his dimension, whos to say he>his dimension and if this is actually even the tiniest comparison. Your saying because his dimension can rip up makai it means he can...

3. Dante may do....depending on if he can use time fast enough, then hell last longer but i dont see him beating Jedah anyway. And go on then, prove it, if its in the game screenshot/camera shot it...if youve got the manuel, scan it in and post some info directly, or find some other source of relevent information (not unnoficial fansites that we dont even know if the develoeprs themselves have looked at)

Sado-sama
DS wank? laughing

kosmos one shotting the universe that's some real wank for your ass laughing That claim was based on Prime's theory, which, technically made a lot of sense. Now looking at this from a technical perspective you're just telling me that you're a hypocrite because most of your claims are based on speculated bs.

And excuse me, this coming from the guy who thinks Morrigan is nigh-omnipotent. confused crylaugh

Violent2Dope
nobody can take out kain while he is in the LOKverse, theres special reasons why, not even Classic beyonder. Fireninja did not prove anything, he simply showed how many creatures included there are, thats about 6 billion....where you get 33 billion from i dont know, theres barely a few million according to the sources ive seen, theres like 2-20 million Makai. Also what do you mean the Reaver has never failed to recieve souls from a single target and Raziel only gets stronger from taking souls, hes been shown to take as many as there are in an area without even tireing, Elder God taking souls>Jedah whos proof is not shown yet, Elder God eats souls for ageless times and then creates beings out of those souls.

his dimension doesnt need time for beings to move...for example the spectoral plane in LOK is said to have completly diffrent time to the real world but Raziel doesnt move any slower or faster according, and in many fictionverses a realm without time has been seen, the beings dont just freeze...your assumtion is also broken by the fact that time is a force like gravity, just because a man can create a chair doesnt mean he created gravity that affects the chair, just like jedah (amped with the souls that he uses, not on a whim) created the dimension, does not mean he created time, space and every force that is within it.....

he walks through the, the other things is seen on special occasions, nothing is stated that he can make or destroy dimensions at a whim or even easily, the souls he used to make these things are not in verses fights. It doesnt matter, one soul is like an object, and none of these souls would be in a verses fight. 1. Classic Beyonder would turn Kain into a baloon animal. erm

2. Fire Ninja did prove that the power of the souls. Also, there are about 6 billion Makai, and 30 billion beasts...hey, thanks for making the number higher! Elder God above Jedah in soul powers? Lol, Jedah in one sitting ate ALL of Makai's souls and made a dimension from ONE!

3. ...There is a BIG difference between a different realm having different timelines, and having no time at all. Jedah made everything in his dimension, or did time just decide to go into his dimension for fun? And he WASN'T amped on souls AT ALL, the first soul he took was Ozomu's, and he made the Majigen from it. He then ate all the others.

4. According to em, simply by making his dimension Makai was slowly destroyed, not to sure on that tho. Also, what stops him from eating Dante's soul, AT THE START OF THE FIGHT!?

Violent2Dope
That claim was based on Prime's theory, which, technically made a lot of sense. Now looking at this from a technical perspective you're just telling me that you're a hypocrite because most of your claims are based on speculated bs.

And excuse me, this coming from the guy who thinks Morrigan is nigh-omnipotent. confused crylaugh No, the KOSMOS thing made no sense IMO. TWS is a beam, that only busted the universe cause it collided with UDO'S(God), how would it destroy the universe on its own?

Burning thought
1. Classic Beyonder would turn Kain into a baloon animal. erm

2. Fire Ninja did prove that the power of the souls. Also, there are about 6 billion Makai, and 30 billion beasts...hey, thanks for making the number higher! Elder God above Jedah in soul powers? Lol, Jedah in one sitting ate ALL of Makai's souls and made a dimension from ONE!

3. ...There is a BIG difference between a different realm having different timelines, and having no time at all. Jedah made everything in his dimension, or did time just decide to go into his dimension for fun? And he WASN'T amped on souls AT ALL, the first soul he took was Ozomu's, and he made the Majigen from it. He then ate all the others.

4. According to em, simply by making his dimension Makai was slowly destroyed, not to sure on that tho. Also, what stops him from eating Dante's soul, AT THE START OF THE FIGHT!?

1. no he would not, not if kain is in the LOKverse, you dont seem to realise that as soon as beyonder comes into it he would be deleted from excistence, if he tries to do anything to kain while not in it, it wont happen, because time in LOKverse is imutable, you cannot change it, kain being turned into a baloon animal doesnt happen...so it wont happen and Beyonder would not be able to do anything. Also when does pre-retcon beyonder turn a being into anything.

2. fasle theres a little over 120 "million" actualy makai beings, then youve got 30 billion beasts.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/567052/25007

at the bottom it says this, if this information is false, then provide your site of figuires.

3. no your not understanding what ime saying, if a human makes a chair, he doesnt make the forces that go with it, time doesnt decide, its not sentient, its like a force, gravity doesnt decide to effect the chair, it just does..time as albert einstein says is actually an illusion created by humans, Jedah controlling any time or creating it is nonsense, your trying to push him to things he isnt, all he does is create a reality consisting off his little castle....so he uses souls to make dimensions, he doesnt just make them out of thin air, and when does he even destroy a dimension, since when is taking all the souls destroying the whole dimension...sillyness.

4. Dante stopping time at the start of the fight, he doesnt have to even move to use his powers.

Em Dot Bison

And excuse me, this coming from the guy who thinks Morrigan is nigh-omnipotent. confused crylaugh laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Well at least I thought it cuz those EXACT words came from the comic.

You just thought that shit up cuz your an XTREME fanboy. Don't compare what I do to you...cuz your actions are alot worst.

Em Dot Bison
1.he just gains stronger in power from souls he eats, nothing says by how much from what ive seen so far. Absorbs their power? what makes you say that, all it says he absorbs souls and gains power, where does it say each soul has the exact power as its owner? and that jedah absorbs the whole portion of that power...,a light bulb uses electrical energy to make light, but its overall output in energy is transfered into many other things so when jedah takes the energy the rest may dispure into other random energy sources. It clearly says in Jedah's profile that Ozomu tells Jedah he must absorb the contents of the gate quickly cuz a lil "POWER" was seepin through.

And dude, souls aint light bulbs, of coarse if he takes a soul he will
gain its power, the soul and energy are the main things, used to fight with. You sayin different makes no sense and sounds like extreme denial to me, the energy of a living creature is FAR from that on an inanimate object.

2. he or his dimension?....you just menstioned his dimension, whos to say he>his dimension and if this is actually even the tiniest comparison. Your saying because his dimension can rip up makai it means he can... If Jedah can make a dimension then it's
HIS ABILITY. If he can make dimensions to destroy dimensions then...HE CAN DESTROY DIMENSIONS. What is so hard to understand about that?

Not to mention the fact he used a soul FAR weaker then his own to make the Majigen. If he used his own powers, dimensions would be obliterated in a blink.

3. Dante may do....depending on if he can use time fast enough, then hell last longer but i dont see him beating Jedah anyway. And go on then, prove it, if its in the game screenshot/camera shot it...if youve got the manuel, scan it in and post some info directly, or find some other source of relevent information (not unnoficial fansites that we dont even know if the develoeprs themselves have looked at) Proof of what? If you mean Jedah's dimension destroying power, its been posted not only in his profile but in Morrigan's as well along with a few others. And these profiles and info have been posted already...A MILLION TIMES.

I don't see what the big deal with all this shit about Jedah can't destroy a dimension. In Jedah's ending he has been proved to be capable of an even greater feat...

The ability to erase and recreate all life...

peeps need to stop hating and start respectin the man's power, 4 reel, yo.

Burning thought
It clearly says in Jedah's profile that Ozomu tells Jedah he must absorb the contents of the gate quickly cuz a lil "POWER" was seepin through.

And dude, souls aint light bulbs, of coarse if he takes a soul he will
gain its power, the soul and energy are the main things, used to fight with. You sayin different makes no sense and sounds like extreme denial to me, the energy of a living creature is FAR from that on an inanimate object.

If Jedah can make a dimension then it's
HIS ABILITY. If he can make dimensions to destroy dimensions then...HE CAN DESTROY DIMENSIONS. What is so hard to understand about that?

Not to mention the fact he used a soul FAR weaker then his own to make the Majigen. If he used his own powers, dimensions would be obliterated in a blink.

Proof of what? If you mean Jedah's dimension destroying power, its been posted not only in his profile but in Morrigan's as well along with a few others. And these profiles and info have been posted already...A MILLION TIMES.

I don't see what the big deal with all this shit about Jedah can't destroy a dimension. In Jedah's ending he has been proved to be capable of an even greater feat...

The ability to erase and recreate all life...

peeps need to stop hating and start respectin the man's power, 4 reel, yo.

nothing says anything about the soul itself having power, thats what your misunderstanding, just because a being has power doesnt mean it comes from their soul or their power is made up of it, this is shown to be untrue in many fictions so unless you can prove this is true that each soul has all the orginal power of the owner of the soul...then dont be foolish or assume

no its his ability to do so...with prep and ingrediants, like a man can make a chair with wood...not without it, Jedah needed the soul of ozmodu. and now your incredibly overhpying and assuming....if he probably cannot use his own soul and his own power is usless in comparison to him with souls at his disposal....

proof of what i asked for, and not some usless video that says nothing about it, ill post a tom and jerry video next time for proof of Yoshis omnipotence roll eyes (sarcastic) you need to actually show something of worth...

ah thats where your wrong and your credability melts into nothing....he only states in his ending he plans to recreate excistence, but he doesnt do it, all the ending shows is him taking makai souls, feeding the baby and then he says hes taking the human realm next..doesnt sound like hes already destryoed all of the excistence yet...

peeps need to stop exagerating and overhpying Dstalker power or give real hard evidence. Your comments here show just how foolish Dstker hype can get

Violent2Dope
1. no he would not, not if kain is in the LOKverse, you dont seem to realise that as soon as beyonder comes into it he would be deleted from excistence, if he tries to do anything to kain while not in it, it wont happen, because time in LOKverse is imutable, you cannot change it, kain being turned into a baloon animal doesnt happen...so it wont happen and Beyonder would not be able to do anything. Also when does pre-retcon beyonder turn a being into anything.

2. fasle theres a little over 120 "million" actualy makai beings, then youve got 30 billion beasts.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/567052/25007

at the bottom it says this, if this information is false, then provide your site of figuires.

3. no your not understanding what ime saying, if a human makes a chair, he doesnt make the forces that go with it, time doesnt decide, its not sentient, its like a force, gravity doesnt decide to effect the chair, it just does..time as albert einstein says is actually an illusion created by humans, Jedah controlling any time or creating it is nonsense, your trying to push him to things he isnt, all he does is create a reality consisting off his little castle....so he uses souls to make dimensions, he doesnt just make them out of thin air, and when does he even destroy a dimension, since when is taking all the souls destroying the whole dimension...sillyness.

4. Dante stopping time at the start of the fight, he doesnt have to even move to use his powers. 1. Wtf? So your saying that because Beyonder never existed in LOKverse, and was never planned to, he can't? I could say the same about ANY fictional character. Also, Beyonder's power description is pretty much, he can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he wants.

2. Hmmm...I concede this point, it was 30,120,000,000 souls then. Each with AT LEAST 10 times more power than what it takes to bust a planet. smile That link you just posted should say that.

3. Thing is, the materials to make the chair already existed and were affected by gravity. He made something out of a soul, which is eternal(not affected by time) and immaterial(not affected by gravity), and made a dimension, a new plane of existence, which had no time or gravity affecting it when it was a soul. His reality so far only was a castle, after destroying the human world and eating its souls he would have finished it. According to em, his dimension destroyed, or rather, absorbed the current one.

4. True. How is Dante killing Jedah however?

Burning thought
1. Wtf? So your saying that because Beyonder never existed in LOKverse, and was never planned to, he can't? I could say the same about ANY fictional character. Also, Beyonder's power description is pretty much, he can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he wants.

2. Hmmm...I concede this point, it was 30,120,000,000 souls then. Each with AT LEAST 10 times more power than what it takes to bust a planet. smile That link you just posted should say that.

3. Thing is, the materials to make the chair already existed and were affected by gravity. He made something out of a soul, which is eternal(not affected by time) and immaterial(not affected by gravity), and made a dimension, a new plane of existence, which had no time or gravity affecting it when it was a soul. His reality so far only was a castle, after destroying the human world and eating its souls he would have finished it. According to em, his dimension destroyed, or rather, absorbed the current one.

4. True. How is Dante killing Jedah however?

1. thats right he cannot, because time is immutable in LOKverse, its rules by the omnipotent writers, omnipotent writer=TOAA>Beyonder . Depends what your talking about ,if any charachter who is not supposed to be in the LOKverse goes into it, their deleted from excistence because they never excisted, and time in LOKverse deletes things or destroys them if their not supposed to be, like it does to the indestructable reaver.

2. does it, can you quote it please

3. the Material in this caste for jedah is the soul, also who says its not affected by time, as i said time is an illusion, time is simply a representation of whats here, then now...the soul is here, then now..then a dimension when Jedah creates it, can you even measure creating a dimension in power? how is this feat seen as powerful in any way to you, especially since it consist of his castle nothing else.

4. he is not, he loses, just not as quickly as you say he is going to, when his time powers run out, he gets defeated.

Violent2Dope
1. thats right he cannot, because time is immutable in LOKverse, its rules by the omnipotent writers, omnipotent writer=TOAA>Beyonder . Depends what your talking about ,if any charachter who is not supposed to be in the LOKverse goes into it, their deleted from excistence because they never excisted, and time in LOKverse deletes things or destroys them if their not supposed to be, like it does to the indestructable reaver.

2. does it, can you quote it please

3. the Material in this caste for jedah is the soul, also who says its not affected by time, as i said time is an illusion, time is simply a representation of whats here, then now...the soul is here, then now..then a dimension when Jedah creates it, can you even measure creating a dimension in power? how is this feat seen as powerful in any way to you, especially since it consist of his castle nothing else.

4. he is not, he loses, just not as quickly as you say he is going to, when his time powers run out, he gets defeated. 1. Kay. Same can be said for any verse.

2. I'll look, that's a big article mane.

3. The material is a soul, yes, but time is clearly not an illusion in all areas of fiction, as characters like Dante can stop it. Creating a dimension is powerful, it absorbed another dimension slowly as well, also, it is only empty for the time being, it is mostly comprised of Dark Matter most likely, that and Jedah's castle.

4. It is still technically a second. big grin

Burning thought
1. Kay. Same can be said for any verse.

2. I'll look, that's a big article mane.

3. The material is a soul, yes, but time is clearly not an illusion in all areas of fiction, as characters like Dante can stop it. Creating a dimension is powerful, it absorbed another dimension slowly as well, also, it is only empty for the time being, it is mostly comprised of Dark Matter most likely, that and Jedah's castle.

4. It is still technically a second. big grin

1. erm no it cannot....because it has not been said, not all verses destroy things in their timeline that shouldnt be there, in Marvel characters can move through time always and do things in time they never did before, luckily for the beyonder and other entities Marvel time is not immutable, unfortunatley for him, LOKverse time is, so he cannot touch kain in his own verse.

2. so you said the proofs there without actually knowing, "sigh" its not that big.

3. creating a dimension is powerful how? a big dimension consisting of many things yes, just his castle...no....assuming Jedah created and controls time is foolish even tho he created his own realm, unless you can prove the realm actually has time and not just a timeless darkmatter space then i am unconvinced of such a puposterous idea of jedah being a time master.

4. hmm possibly, although Dantes "time stop" is more of a time lag i think, depending on what he uses to do it, things usually slow down.

Violent2Dope
1. erm no it cannot....because it has not been said, not all verses destroy things in their timeline that shouldnt be there, in Marvel characters can move through time always and do things in time they never did before, luckily for the beyonder and other entities Marvel time is not immutable, unfortunatley for him, LOKverse time is, so he cannot touch kain in his own verse.

2. so you said the proofs there without actually knowing, "sigh" its not that big.

3. creating a dimension is powerful how? a big dimension consisting of many things yes, just his castle...no....assuming Jedah created and controls time is foolish even tho he created his own realm, unless you can prove the realm actually has time and not just a timeless darkmatter space then i am unconvinced of such a puposterous idea of jedah being a time master.

4. hmm possibly, although Dantes "time stop" is more of a time lag i think, depending on what he uses to do it, things usually slow down. 1. Whatever. Irrevelant point anyway.

2. No, I read it there, just can't remember what section. Also, I just read sumthin, it said,"Several hundred trillion Makai creatures live in this world and each of
them build up their own society and territories. A human would not even last
a day in the harsh world of Makai." So basically, there are several hundred trillion Makai, and they all live in a harsh environment that no human could.

3. He only started it small, he wasn't finished, he wanted to absorb the human dimension into the Majigen before finishing it. He created the time of his realm, the same way he created the Dark Matter, gravity, and space of his dimension. This is not hard to get. Time must exist in a dimension.

4. Whatever, point is Jedah quite comfortably stomps Dante.

Your G.O.D

4. Whatever, point is Jedah quite comfortably stomps Dante. And Kain

Violent2Dope
And Alucard, the most overrated character of them all.

Your G.O.D
The one from Hellsing?

Burning thought
if Alucard is the most overrated

the DS characters must be on a level and use of words even higher than overrated

Andromeda pyron ftw, ive even heard people say Jedah can destroy dimensions instantly durlaugh nah but i love DS overrations really, they make me lafff

Violent2Dope
People think Alucard is high herald, Silver Surfer level. erm

Also, I conceded the Andromeda Pyron thing a while back, and Jedah did bust the dimension. And I even said I don't know how he did it or how long it took, CN says it takes prep.

Burning thought
People think Alucard is high herald, Silver Surfer level. erm

Also, I conceded the Andromeda Pyron thing a while back, and Jedah did bust the dimension. And I even said I don't know how he did it or how long it took, CN says it takes prep.

id even take your word over CN, he seems a little dodgy, isnt he still Ashtars brother

Classic NES
What am I dodging BT?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Classic NES
What am I dodging BT?

i meant dodgy as in, that bananna is a little dodgy becase it has mould on it dodgy, as if not quite right, your comments in the other threads make you dodgy, the mad things you said ages ago

Violent2Dope
id even take your word over CN, he seems a little dodgy, isnt he still Ashtars brother No.

Lana
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
The one from Hellsing?

Alucard is also from Castlevania.

Classic NES
i meant dodgy as in, that bananna is a little dodgy becase it has mould on it dodgy, as if not quite right, your comments in the other threads make you dodgy, the mad things you said ages ago

I could easily say the same for you, but I'm not gonna pass judgment on you because of the way you debated. For whatever reason, for better or for worst. You deny certain things when they are proven or have evidence behind them. If you disagree or refuse to accept said things, it's fine. No skin of my bones, but then go around provoking DS fans in other threads about said thing you will not accept is beneath even you. Do you see me going around and saying things about Kain fans?

Burning thought
I could easily say the same for you, but I'm not gonna pass judgment on you because of the way you debated. For whatever reason, for better or for worst. You deny certain things when they are proven or have evidence behind them. If you disagree or refuse to accept said things, it's fine. No skin of my bones, but then go around provoking DS fans in other threads about said thing you will not accept is beneath even you. Do you see me going around and saying things about Kain fans?

nothings proven, the only things that are half proven are that Makai is not a spheratrical planet thats all thats proven, you simply state them as proven

provoking, i was provoked, i was simply answering the provoker

Violent2Dope
nothings proven, the only things that are half proven are that Makai is not a spheratrical planet thats all thats proven, you simply state them as proven

provoking, i was provoked, i was simply answering the provoker Bullshit, you brought up DS to provoke fans.

Also, yes I was talking about Hellsing Alucard.

Burning thought
Bullshit, you brought up DS to provoke fans.

Also, yes I was talking about Hellsing Alucard.

G.O.D prvoked me by saying kain directly, are you suggesting DS are never overated, is my statement untrue? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Classic NES
G.O.D prvoked me by saying kain directly

Grow up man, you have to provoke like a troll to get back at a user over a game character? That just shows your bitter over something so trivial.

, are you suggesting DS are never overated, is my statement untrue? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sure it is, but so are many other game characters. Just because someone exaggerated a feat, that doesn't make necessarily false. The fact that your doing this makes me look stupid because I'm sitting here debating you while you do these things.

Don't planets orbit stars or rotate as well? Since when was it ever proven that Makai rotates or has Stars?

It's been proven to be a dimension, but you keep denying this. That's just your prerogative.

Your G.O.D
G.O.D prvoked me by saying kain directly, are you suggesting DS are never overated, is my statement untrue? roll eyes (sarcastic) So what I said Kain. Trust me BT, I didn't have you in mind when I said that. I just remember that Kain was mentioned in this thread, even though he shouldn't be, so I said what I thought about the kain subject.

If I would've known that you would get all sensitive about Kain losing and thought that I was talkin to you directly, I would've never said anything.Originally posted by Classic NES

It's been proven to be a dimension, but you keep denying this. That's just your prerogative. He's not denyin it, he's ignorin.

Burning thought
Grow up man, you have to provoke like a troll to get back at a user over a game character? That just shows your bitter over something so trivial.

I'm sure it is, but so are many other game characters. Just because someone exaggerated a feat, that doesn't make necessarily false. The fact that your doing this makes me look stupid because I'm sitting here debating you while you do these things.

Don't planets orbit stars or rotate as well? Since when was it ever proven that Makai rotates or has Stars?

It's been proven to be a dimension, but you keep denying this. That's just your prerogative.

its been proven nothing more than a floating landmass, even if it is the dimension itself, its still a floating landmass, it has not been proven to be anything other than the land and the ocean around it

Violent2Dope
And Kain has never been proven to be able to stop all time around him.

Burning thought
And Kain has never been proven to be able to stop all time around him.

nopes it has not, only the projectile freezes an opponent completly in time

Kains time powers in canon however are simply unkown, we just know that in-game he slows time to a crawl, while speeding himself up.

Violent2Dope
nopes it has not, only the projectile freezes an opponent completly in time

Kains time powers in canon however are simply unkown, we just know that in-game he slows time to a crawl, while speeding himself up. Can you post said projectile? I wanna get a look at it.

Burning thought
Can you post said projectile? I wanna get a look at it.

i dunno, mmm, ill try however but trying to find a projectile of a game as old a Bo 1 is unlikely, i mean who would screenshot a projectile, rarely happens especially in a game as old as BO but as i said ill dig around some

Violent2Dope
I would like that.

Burning thought
so would i, but unfortunatley looking i cant, as i suspected no ones taken a screenshot of something that isnt exciting or informative to most, if someone else has found one somewhere however i myself would like to see the shot

Violent2Dope
Post a vid of it being used is what I meant btw.

Burning thought
Post a vid of it being used is what I meant btw.

there wont be one

Violent2Dope
Oh. That sux.

Pyron_is_God
Jedah rapes Dante and the DMCverse.

Burning thought
you really love DS, although i tend to agree, Dante has shown as people have debated against kains soul power that he has resistences, and i think Debel has shown information on Dante being invulerable to Dark magic or incredibly resistent either way, Jedah isnt really that good, hes got nothing to create or destroy dimensions in this battle, he has only soul sucking, if he can suck dantes soul then he wins

but if it was a no soul draining battle, then Dante would cream Jedah

Project Jedah

but if it was a no soul draining battle, then Dante would cream Jedah How?

Pyron_is_God
He's like way faster and can cut him up with his sword!!
Oh and he'll shoot him.

Burning thought
with his incredible list of powers, apprently Pandoras box can do all kinds of things as well, theres no way Jedah without soul powers could take Dante imo, although Dante may have incredible difficulty in taking down Jedah, Dante has many many powerful attacks, freezing him with Cerberus may be a defeat option also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.