7v7 Avengers vs. JLA hardcore Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor
Quasar
Sentry
Sersi
Ares
Monica Rambeau
Immortal Herculese

vs.

Orion
Hal Jordan
Superman
Firestorm (classic)
Martian Manhunter
Wally West Flash
Captain Marvel (classic)

bigbran
"Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often dissappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved..."

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
"Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often dissappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved..."

Isn't the JLA and the avengers teams? confused

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor
Quasar
Sentry
Sersi
Ares
Monica Rambeau
Immortal Herculese

vs.

Orion
Hal Jordan
Superman
Firestorm (classic)
Martian Manhunter
Wally West Flash
Captain Marvel (classic)

avengers

Tshern
C'mon, you could even take away a few JLA members and still have a bloodbath. The JLA wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tshern
C'mon, you could even take away a few JLA members and still have a bloodbath. The JLA wins.
confused

You can't be serious. Thor and Quasar and Sentry on the same team at the same time? NOt a blood bath at all.

Tshern
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
confused

You can't be serious. Thor and Quasar and Sentry on the same team at the same time? NOt a blood bath at all.
Might of course be only my opinion, but couldn't Flash like kill Monica, Hercules and Ares before the they can even react and then just take away the kinetic energy of others?

And anyways, those seven versus the four guys left would pretty much be a bloodbath. I even dare to say that Flash would take out Classic Thor as well before the fight has even properly started.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Might of course be only my opinion, but couldn't Flash like kill Monica, Hercules and Ares before the they can even react and then just take away the kinetic energy of others?

And anyways, those seven versus the four guys left would pretty much be a bloodbath. I even dare to say that Flash would take out Classic Thor as well before the fight has even properly started.

Flash isn't taking monica out by any means. She can move as fast as he can and is pure energy. Herc is immortal and completely invulnerable from what I thought. Don't know How flashes kin steal works on Gods. So Thor and Ares might be ok. And Quasar should be able to restore any kind of energy including kinetic energy. I could be mistaken. But I dont' see flash taking anyone out instantly.

Tshern
There is so much more Flash can do. He could just crab Herc and Ares and take 'em till the end of time and be back before Thor knows he is in a fight.

And it's not like the team would depend on Flash or anything. Until Sentry proves me wrong with his actions, he still is a B-class Superman (and that's much to say as I hate Supes), Orion would give Thor a fight for his life, Hal would win Quasar and so forth...

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is so much more Flash can do. He could just crab Herc and Ares and take 'em till the end of time and be back before Thor knows he is in a fight.

And it's not like the team would depend on Flash or anything. Until Sentry proves me wrong with his actions, he still is a B-class Superman (and that's much to say as I hate Supes), Orion would give Thor a fight for his life, Hal would win Quasar and so forth...

I dont' buy flash taking anyone to the end of time. He doen't fight like that always. Or that he can even over power them to do so. and Ares is a god. Will that even work?Besides this is a rumble, not a BFR to win. Smack down baby.

Tshern
Well, taking them a few years back will do as well. And he is capable of doing that and according to the forum rules that is a viable tactics as he indeed can do it. And he doesn't really have to overpower anyone, he can just grab them before they realise they should be resisting and/or fighting back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.