Odin vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Nods to the Odin vs. JLA thread

Has post crisis superman evolve beyond the point he can take a majority against such a lowly Marvel skyfather such as Odin?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Nods to the Odin vs. JLA thread

Has post crisis superman evolve beyond the point he can take a majority against such a lowly Marvel skyfather such as Odin?
confused laughing

xmarksthespot
I take it you're referring to this:
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spite thread, the Marvelfraction on this board can't live with the fact that Post-Crisis Superman alone can take Odin down wink.

Odin dies of laughter after reading that. Superman wins by default.

==========
Daddy long-legs is the name used to refer to three unrelated groups of arthropods belonging to the Tipulidae family, the Pholcidae family and the Opiliones order.

Sixth_Winged
I thought he was being sarcastic, but did the thread anyway to get a clear understanding of how KMC people thinks about it. We may never know roll eyes (sarcastic)

*edit* I should've added a poll dammit

xmarksthespot
I thought he was being sarcastic, but did the thread anyway to get a clear understanding of how KMC people thinks about it. We may never know roll eyes (sarcastic)

*edit* I should've added a poll dammit No, I'm pretty sure he falls under the category of stupid.

==========
Anencephaly is a neural tube disorder where the tube fails to close resulting in the skull, brain, face and heart not developing properly. Anencephaly has an incidence of 4000 cases per year in the U.S. The risk of anencephaly can be reduced by an adequate folate intake.

Symmetric Chaos
The winner Odin

grey fox
Odin COULD kill Pre-criss. He may have been stupidly powerful but curled up into a little ball at the slightest showing of his weaknesses.

Batman-Prime
On the KMC bords Odin wins, in Comic"reality" Superman.

grey fox
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
On the KMC bords Odin wins, in Comic"reality" Superman.

How ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Odin COULD kill Pre-criss. He may have been stupidly powerful but curled up into a little ball at the slightest showing of his weaknesses.

Didn't see it was PreCrisisSuperman.

Supes crushes him with SuperGodKillerAssBeams.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Didn't see it was PreCrisisSuperman.

Supes crushes him with SuperGodKillerAssBeams.

No , it isn't pre-crisis. Somebody MENTIONED pre-crisis.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
No , it isn't pre-crisis. Somebody MENTIONED pre-crisis.

You mentioned PreCrisis and confused me!

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You mentioned PreCrisis and confused me!

Look at xmarksthespot's first post and you'll understand.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah I get it now.

Supes dies.

King Kandy
No.

SupaEZE
Super man breaks odins face, wipes his boot on odins forehead then odin gets mad and beats him up.............so yea
(ODIN.........but he gets messed up)

SpunkySmurph
Right...

well, seeing as this is a spite thread:
Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to s-l-o-w the film down to see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm. no expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

DigiMark007
Stop it Smurph...it doesn't help.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=436304&highlight=title%3A%28Odin+vs.+Superman%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407431&highlight=title%3A%28Odin+vs.+Superman%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395864&highlight=title%3A%28Odin+vs.+Superman%29

Also, use the search.

Thanks, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.