Odin versus Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No BFR. Fight to the death. Can Odin defeat Juggernaut or will this be a draw?

King Kandy
Odin, he'll remove the enchantment from Juggernaut.

Symmetric Chaos
This comes down to "is Odin more powerful than Cytorak?"

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
More like, "Is Odin more powerful than Cyttorak's enchantment on Juggernaut?"

Soljer

Thor was able to remove Juggernaut's enchantment.

Think ODIN could?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
More like, "Is Odin more powerful than Cyttorak's enchantment on Juggernaut?"

If I was Cyttorak I'd try to reestablish the enchantment if Odin removed it (or is that not possible?)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

Think ODIN could?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

That proves nothing Thor >>> Odin shifty

But I get your point.

SupaEZE
What the hell does Cyttorak have to do with any of this!!!, odin would defeat Joggernaut, because odin is indeed a god, with powers, who can bend reality and create planets rock

Swanky-Tuna
If I was Cyttorak I'd try to reestablish the enchantment if Odin removed it (or is that not possible?)
I don't think Cyttorak really cares. But even if he did there's no evidence that he's watching over Juggernaut like a guardian angel so I probably wouldn't include it in a fight.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think Cyttorak really cares. But even if he did there's no evidence that he's watching over Juggernaut like a guardian angel so I probably wouldn't include it in a fight.

Gotcha

*reassesses Juggy's position*

Why would Odin even react?

Swanky-Tuna
Gotcha

*reassesses Juggy's position*

Why would Odin even react?
To Juggernaut? He's an expert knocker of hats off the head. He knocks Odin's hat off, fight ensues.

KillAll
juggernaut gets stopped and odin doesnt even get out of his chair. there is far to many possibilities for odin here...

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Soljer

oh, really ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

can you prove this ? i don't mean a scan where the Godblast only slows him, i mean a scan where i can see what you just claimed = Thor removed Juggernaut's enchantement

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
oh, really ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

can you prove this ? i don't mean a scan where the Godblast only slows him, i mean a scan where i can see what you just claimed = Thor removed Juggernaut's enchantement
It was pretty poorly written. Juggernaut was portrayed as having his durability come from his forcefield that's only really used in crossovers. Thor threw his hammer, and Juggernaut's forcefield along with it through some kind of magic mumbo jumbo, and had until it returned to beat down Juggernaut. He proceeded to do so then said the last blow would finish the job, then the hammer returned and Juggernaut was good as new.

Thanos_THOTU
Make it Trion Juggernaut, or if that's too much 8th day Juggs

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
No BFR. Fight to the death. Can Odin defeat Juggernaut or will this be a draw?

Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.