Galactus V Darkseid V Battle Ready Superman& Preptime Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupaEZE
Galactus attemps to eat a planet that Darkseid is currently trying to take over (Earth). Darkseids army is there ready for battle. Superman and Batman team up and attempt to stop the invasion. Who comes out on top and in what order???

guy222
Originally posted by SupaEZE
Galactus attemps to eat a planet that Darkseid is currently trying to take over (Earth). Darkseids army is there ready for battle. Superman and Batman team up and attempt to stop the invasion. Who comes out on top and in what order???

galactus

Symmetric Chaos
Batman w/ prep doesn't need Superman's help.

But seriously its either DS or Galactus.

NiņoAraņa
never thought i'd qoute Guy22 but...

Originally posted by guy222
galactus

guy222

Darth_Erebus
Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any version of Batman.

Beta Ray Howard
This is quite possibly the dumbest thread I've ever seen in my entire life, and I've read threads started by Nvr.

Close this. It's spite.

Darkseid, Batman, and Superman all cradle each other whilst Galactus blasts them back to the stone age.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
This is quite possibly the dumbest thread I've ever seen in my entire life, and I've read threads started by Nvr.

Close this. It's spite.

Darkseid, Batman, and Superman all cradle each other whilst Galactus blasts them back to the stone age.

Why must you bring me into your post you sack of cow balls. Leave me alone. My threads get some good talks going. Go back to your corner and masterbate you marvel loving cok juggler.My threads are almost always very even, done to prove a point, or to invoke some thought.

NiņoAraņa
wow, if that last post doesn't get this closed...then the actually stupidity of the thread will!

Utrigita
Galactus wouldn't even notice them. He will probably brush them away like flies.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why must you bring me into your post you sack of cow balls. Leave me alone. My threads get some good talks going. Go back to your corner and masterbate you marvel loving cok juggler.My threads are almost always very even, done to prove a point, or to invoke some thought. The immaturity of some users never ceases to amaze me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reported.

Batman-Prime
Galactus after being destroyed would make a fine trophy in Batmans Cave.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Galactus after being destroyed would make a fine trophy in Batmans Cave. are you serious no expression

Symmetric Chaos

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Close this. It's spite.

erm

Not everything is spite. Some people just don't know enough.

Try being nice before jumping to conclusions.

I also talked to nvr, but I didn't want to deal with it here as well

Priest
Galactus easily wins this, he destroyed at least 3 star systems with a wave of his hand in the recent Annihilation series.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He might be.

He once told me that highlevel reality warpers couldn't beat Superman so I'm unsure of his grip on reality.

We talk about Comics not Reality, I beg to differ, so stay friendly OK?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is Batman cosmically powered? Otherwise Galactus wins.

Symmetric Chaos
We talk about Comics not Reality, I beg to differ, so stay friendly OK?

I'm friendly I just think you're way off on that one.

On topic it looks like TehBigG will win this in a landslide (baring Abstract killing BatKicks)

bigbran
Darkseid>multiversal...

Either Batman or Galactus though.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Is Batman cosmically powered? Otherwise Galactus wins.

Excuse me, but read and ask before you judge. I never said Batman would beat Galactus confused I said that Galactus (or his Armor) would make a fine trophy in Batmans cave.....

Galactus would go down against DS, Superman......and Batman. After his "death" Batman would just take the "remains" with him wink.

guy222
Excuse me, but read and ask before you judge. I never said Batman would beat Galactus confused I said that Galactus (or his Armor) would make a fine trophy in Batmans cave.....

Galactus would go down against DS, Superman......and Batman. After his "death" Batman would just take the "remains" with him wink.

I know Lord Sidious meant no disrespect smile He is very kind. As are u smile
Galactus ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.