Ryu Hayabusa and Cloud Strife vs Sephiroth and Murai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
This should be fun.

Being a Gears of War fan, this take place at the Gridlock multiplayer stage (I just like playing that one).

Cloud (post-Advent Children) and Hayabusa team up to take on their two most hated enemies in a weapons-laden showdown. Hayabusa fights Sephiroth while Cloud fights Murai.

Cloud_VII
This is retarded. Sephiroth can kill Cloud easily and wouldn't have much difficulty fighting Hayabusa. Murai was killed by Ryu, but I don't think Cloud can do anything to Murai after wielding the DDB. The Dark Dragon Blade can slice through the First Tsurugi as well as Cloud's body in one assault. If this is Safer Sephiroth, this would be more of a mismatch.

Superboy Prime
To be honest I think Ryu and Cloud have enough raw power and versatility to take down Murai & Sephiroth if they play their cards right. Ryu Hayabusa can definitely hold his ground against an opponent like Sephiroth, specially if it's the Advent Children version, and Cloud is quite the skilled fighter, although probably not as skilled as Murai--seeing as how Murai has managed to stalemate a Dragon Sword wielding Ryu Hayabusa with nunchuks. Also the thread starter didn't state Murai would be wielding the Dark Dragon Blade.

Cloud_VII
Yeah, I was assuming...this fight depends on:

1- Whether or not Cloud is allowed to use his Materia.

2- What, if he has any, magic abilities does Ryu have, what weapons does he have, and whether or not he can use his chi techniques (Ultimate Techniques in Ninja Gaiden and chi blasts from DOA4).

3- What weapons does Murai have (Nunchuks lol)

4- Which Sephiroth is it? Is the real Sephiroth, Advent Children Sephiroth, Bizzaro Sephiroth, Safer Sephiroth, Gay @$$ Sephiroth, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.