Batman hits this Gauntlet..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, the fight is in Gotham City at night. 1 hour of prep, and 1 week max between each fight to recover, rest and reprepare but no: vehicles or supergadgets like: boom tubes, motherboxes etc. and no help from the JLA.

he has the kevlar No Mans Land Batsuit with 15 microlayer Nomex fabric and 200,000 electric suit taser, cowl with earphone antenna, comm device and nightvision lenses with infrared/ultraviolet imagaing.

Arsenal and gadgets: poison-tipped mini batarangs(for paralyzation), 'smart' electric batarangs which return to the user(one thats razor-sharp and one for blunt force), rope/grapple batarangs, wall-penetrating grapple with jumplines and integral ascender rail in glove for jumpline descent, tear/vomit gas capsules, knock out gas capsules, red smoke grenades, hypersonics, elephant tranquilizers, flashbangs, concussion grenades, super-cooled electronic device freezers and foaming explosive gels.

1. Catwoman

2. The Punisher- AK-47 with 75-round drum mag and mini flashlight, .44 Magnum, dual UZI's, bulletproof kevlar vest, survival knife, 3 frag grenades and a gas mask.

3. Batgirl- standard equipment

4. Nightwing/Robin- std. equipment

5. Daredevil/Captain America- adamantium billy clubs with grapple cords and Vibranium shield.

6. 50 Delta Troops- M4's, M16's or MP5's, M1911A1 Colt .45's, Mossberg Cruiser 500's, grenades, gas masks, nightvision goggles and kevlar vests.

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

9. Colossus

10. The Hulk

bigbran
Originally posted by braz
ok, the fight is in Gotham City at night. 1 hour of prep, and 1 week max between each fight to recover, rest and reprepare but no: vehicles or supergadgets like: boom tubes, motherboxes etc. and no help from the JLA.

he has the kevlar No Mans Land Batsuit with 15 microlayer Nomex fabric and 200,000 electric suit taser, cowl with earphone antenna, comm device and nightvision lenses with infrared/ultraviolet imagaing.

Arsenal and gadgets: poison-tipped mini batarangs(for paralyzation), 'smart' electric batarangs which return to the user(one thats razor-sharp and one for blunt force), rope/grapple batarangs, wall-penetrating grapple with jumplines and integral ascender rail in glove for jumpline descent, tear/vomit gas capsules, knock out gas capsules, red smoke grenades, hypersonics, elephant tranquilizers, flashbangs, concussion grenades, super-cooled electronic device freezers and foaming explosive gels.

1. Catwoman

2. The Punisher- AK-47 with 75-round drum mag and mini flashlight, .44 Magnum, dual UZI's, bulletproof kevlar vest, survival knife, 3 frag grenades and a gas mask.

3. Batgirl- standard equipment

4. Nightwing/Robin- std. equipment

5. Daredevil/Captain America- adamantium billy clubs with grapple cords and Vibranium shield.

6. 50 Delta Troops- M4's, M16's or MP5's, M1911A1 Colt .45's, Mossberg Cruiser 500's, grenades, gas masks, nightvision goggles and kevlar vests.

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

9. Colossus

10. The Hulk http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=555436

Notice anything?

jasonk3
Stops at colossus

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=555436

Notice anything?

Well the link doesn't work.

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well the link doesn't work. Works for me...

If not, just search out Braz's threads...

braz
stick out tongue

braz
Works for me...

If not, just search out Braz's threads...

dude, whats ur problem..? what is wrong with this thread..?

bigbran
dude, whats ur problem..? what is wrong with this thread..? No, just saying that about 98% of your threads involve Batman... and about 10 or so, have him running the gauntlet...

braz
No, just saying that about 98% of your threads involve Batman... and about 10 or so, have him running the gauntlet...

what can I say, Im a fanboy and I love the character. embarrasment

but I mean, how cant u and who doesnt? batman

Soljer
He can pass four.

I dunno about five. You stipulated no vehicles and an hour preparation. Is it one sided preparation? What is the lower limit of 'super gadget'?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
He can pass four.

I dunno about five. You stipulated no vehicles and an hour preparation. Is it one sided preparation? What is the lower limit of 'super gadget'? he can beat hulk so what does that make everyone else??? roll eyes (sarcastic) jeez, underestimating THE batman

agreed, he gets to about 4-5

braz
He can pass four.

I dunno about five. You stipulated no vehicles and an hour preparation. Is it one sided preparation? What is the lower limit of 'super gadget'?

yea, its just one-sided prep. and an example of a low-limit super gadget's like a teleportation device, laser weapons, space ship. ya know, things like that he uses in the JLA against skyfathers and meta-humans.

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
What? Are you talking about the other thread? Notice there he had A YEAR of prep, and NO limitations of 'super gadgetry.' random sarcasim.....real opinion is at the bottem

braz
id say he can get past 4, but 5 would definitely be tough.

Batman-Prime
5,7,8,9 possible but very hard, stops at best at 10

Bouboumaster
He stops at 3 max. IF he beats the Punisher, he only have one week to heal from what the Punisher done to him. He would never be able to fight the Batgirl.

IF the Punisher don't even have the time to shoot him, Batman stop at 5.
And he hardly goes down.

IF a miracle happen, Batman die at Wolverine. Game set and match. No way he beats him.

braz
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He stops at 3 max. IF he beats the Punisher, he only have one week to heal from what the Punisher done to him. He would never be able to fight the Batgirl.

IF the Punisher don't even have the time to shoot him, Batman stop at 5.
And he hardly goes down.

IF a miracle happen, Batman die at Wolverine. Game set and match. No way he beats him.

what would Punisher do to him? the Batsuit on No Man's Land was bulletproof. plus, he could use stealth to avoid getting shot in the eyes or the face, and by simply dropping a gas grenade or a flashbomb. but ur right, 5 would def still be tough. but remember, he has hyper sonics which null DD and leaves Cap only left for Batman to focus his full energy on him and with this arsenal, im sure he could beat him.

Bouboumaster
What the punisher could do to him?

In fact, the question is: does the bulletproof suit of Batman is tough enough to counter AK-47 and MAGNUM bullets? And, if the combat come to one-on-one, the punisher still have is knife. Batman wouild win, but I'm pretty sure not before the Punisher scratch him one or two time.

braz
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What the punisher could do to him?

In fact, the question is: does the bulletproof suit of Batman is tough enough to counter AK-47 and MAGNUM bullets? And, if the combat come to one-on-one, the punisher still have is knife. Batman wouild win, but I'm pretty sure not before the Punisher scratch him one or two time.

actually, I believe it is. because Batman got shot in the back in No Man's Land with a sniper rifle that was probably even more powerful than an AK, and got up and walked away like it was nothing. idunno. sounds like BS to me if its just kevlar, but hey, its comics, so u can bend the rules a little.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman finds a way to get thru everybody.

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman finds a way to get thru everybody.

Idunno, i would say he stops at Spiderman, if not, definitely Colossus

braz
bump.

only for the coolest thread in the world. stick out tongue

big grin

braz
bump

braz
up

braz
up one more time

NiņoAraņa
down shifty

braz

Board Walker
One Batkick + hulk = One KTFO Hulk mwhahaha

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Board Walker
One Batkick + hulk = One KTFO Hulk mwhahaha no expression

What the f**k? what the hell is wrong with you???

he doesn't need a batkick......ermm

braz
Originally posted by Board Walker
One Batkick + hulk = One KTFO Hulk mwhahaha

yes

..ok ok, maybe not but Batmans still awesome right?

.. big grin

marvelprince
yes

..ok ok, maybe not but Batmans still awesome right?

.. big grin

Who can dispute of the awesomeness of the batkick?

Oh and Bats stops at 7

braz
Originally posted by marvelprince
Who can dispute of the awesomeness of the batkick?

Oh and Bats stops at 7

u dont think Batman would stand a chance with elephant tranquilizers?

marvelprince
u dont think Batman would stand a chance with elephant tranquilizers?

They'd help but I've watched Wolvie shrug off tranqs before cause his healing factor quickly metabolizes it out of his system. Now if Bruce were to come up with a way to disable or at least weaken the healing factor and then use tranqs I can see him scoring a win, but I don't think an one is enough time for him to come up with that

braz
Originally posted by marvelprince
They'd help but I've watched Wolvie shrug off tranqs before cause his healing factor quickly metabolizes it out of his system. Now if Bruce were to come up with a way to disable or at least weaken the healing factor and then use tranqs I can see him scoring a win, but I don't think an one is enough time for him to come up with that

yeh, thats kinda what i used to think because of his healing factor, but i remember someone talking about Wolverine that he can be stopped by tranqs, like by Deadpool and many others, or just whoever has heavy doses of tranqs. and i got to believing that, even though ive read Weapon X(Novel) and tons of doses of elephant tranqs hardly even kept him KO'ed for no more than 27 minutes.

swerve1988
everybody catches a bat-kick to the temple.....stops at hulk who stands back up and gets enraged....

braz
Originally posted by swerve1988
everybody catches a bat-kick to the temple.....stops at hulk who stands back up and gets enraged....

even Colossus? no expression

swerve1988
even Colossus? no expression

HIM TOO...HE MIGHT NEED A BAT-KICK TO THE GROIN THOUGH!!!

braz
Originally posted by swerve1988
HIM TOO...HE MIGHT NEED A BAT-KICK TO THE GROIN THOUGH!!!

laughing

true dat

ah, the man with balls of steel laughing out loud

Utrigita
Is this being knocked unconsious ore being killed, because having being killed then it with 100% certainty stoppes at wolwerine.

braz
naw, KO is fine.

braz
up one more time.

capt it up
Stops at wolverine .

braz
Originally posted by capt it up
Stops at wolverine .

have tranquilizers proved to be effective enough against Wolverine in the past?

Rick/Genis
no. But spock can SO vulcan pinch him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.