Kraven versus Captain America (weaponless fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
They fight in a large arena.

Which of these enhanced fighters will win?

xmeat
cap nuff said

Apolloknight
Originally posted by masterbruce
They fight in a large arena.

Which of these enhanced fighters will win?

Cap takes a solid majority, kraven isnt above any other superhuman he's handled before.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Cap takes a solid majority, kraven isnt above any other superhuman he's handled before.

well Cap doesn't have his trusty shield. Kraven is a very tough and smart fighter, and may be stronger and faster than Cap.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
cap nuff said

i agree

Apolloknight
Originally posted by masterbruce
well Cap doesn't have his trusty shield. Kraven is a very tough and smart fighter, and may be stronger and faster than Cap.

Kraven is smart but hes not on caps level, kraven is a hunter, and hunters usually benefit from prep, profiles on their target, environment, surprise, and picking weapons helpful for their mark. In this fight, Kraven has none of that, he is, just a decent fighter with very mild superhuman strength and speed.

Nothing cap hasn't encounter before

Cap 7-8/10

jasonk3
captain america

Beta Ray Howard
Cap Wins.

Masterbruce, he's not reliant on that shield. Only when fighting superpowered opponents.

Didn't I tell you that before?

Batman-Prime
Cap 10/10

tkitna
Cap is arguably Marvels best hand to hand combatant. I dont see him having any trouble with Kraven.

Cap 10/10

LordOfSquirrels
Originally posted by tkitna
Cap is arguably Marvels best hand to hand combatant. I dont see him having any trouble with Kraven.

Cap 10/10

TricksterPriest
Good god, this is the worst sock yet. Can we please get this guy kicked now? sad

my2cents
What is a sock?

my2cents
Originally posted by LordOfSquirrels
Ha! Captain America is composed of the lips and cocks of stray dogs. I, The Lord of Squirrels and my gay sidekick/lover, Ron Kotwica, will defeat you in hand to anus combat. You cannot even begin to understand our true powers. I'm suddenly hungry for pancakes...Mary? Know this, tkitna....we will do battle...and you will fall. Surrender now, you phucking fanboy, or ye shall fall victim to the dry rotted penis of my super-gay sidekick/lover.

ohhh, nvm i understand now. But if anyone wants to give me a proper kmc definition please feel free to do so.

TricksterPriest
Sock: a dummy account created by a poster who has been banned, kicked or otherwise booted from a threat or forum. Infamous socks on the board include: Devilgoblin, Whirly, and of course, the worst one, The_Judge. I have no idea whose sock this Lordofsquirrels is, but I already don't like him. Or, it could be worse. He could just be a moron like Xmeat.

my2cents
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sock: a dummy account created by a poster who has been banned, kicked or otherwise booted from a threat or forum. Infamous socks on the board include: Devilgoblin, Whirly, and of course, the worst one, The_Judge. I have no idea whose sock this Lordofsquirrels is, but I already don't like him. Or, it could be worse. He could just be a moron like Xmeat.

Thanks Tricks. I always noted some people with restricted and reason was sock, but I never understood what it meant.

LordOfSquirrels
{edited DM}

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by LordOfSquirrels
{edited DM}

G#d dammit Whirly. Just jump off a bridge already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.