Legion of Losers versus Legion of Jobbers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Legion of Losers
Spot
Grizzly
Gibbon
Kangaroo (Brian Hibbs)

versus

Legion of Jobbers

Rhino
Shocker
Hydroman
Vulture

No BFR. Which team of losers wins?

Blair Wind
Spot wins by himself. He just teleports their limbs off. Always thought they should bring him back as an uber cool villian

masterbruce
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Spot wins by himself. He just teleports their limbs off. Always thought they should bring him back as an uber cool villian

replaced Hammerhead with Hydroman.

TricksterPriest
Hydroman is, like many of the elemental spidey villains, vastly underrated.

But, I think BW may have called it. Spot is a horrible jobber, but his power is phenomenal. He would have been sick as a villain. But......he's so obscure I doubt most people at Marvel know or remember him.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Legion of Losers
Spot
Grizzly
Gibbon
Kangaroo (Brian Hibbs)

versus

Legion of Jobbers

Rhino
Shocker
Hydroman
Vulture

No BFR. Which team of losers wins?

losers beat the jobbers

Blair Wind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hydroman is, like many of the elemental spidey villains, vastly underrated.

But, I think BW may have called it. Spot is a horrible jobber, but his power is phenomenal. He would have been sick as a villain. But......he's so obscure I doubt most people at Marvel know or remember him.

He isnt all that obscure. He was on the freaking cartoon!......I just wish someone used him as a major villain sad

masterbruce
I say Hydroman can take Spot.

The Legion of Jobbers shall not job to the Legion of Losers!

Blair Wind
Originally posted by masterbruce
I say Hydroman can take Spot.

The Legion of Jobbers shall not job to the Legion of Losers!

How would he take him??? Spot can cover himself in one portal so all of his attacks do nothing. His body is covered in spots meaning his water would go through his portals if he tries to use water against him.

Seriously....how does Spot NOT win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.