Thanos/Despero/Fernus/Darkseid vs. Tenebrous and Aegis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do these Four have what it takes to take down the two beings who trashed Galactus?

Gamesmaster
Tenebrous and Aegis are still very mysterious characters. I do not know the full extent of their powers yet, though I read somewhere that each is supposedly equal to Galactus. If that's true, then Galactus was simply outnumbered 2 to 1.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Do these Four have what it takes to take down the two beings who trashed Galactus?

T & A are powerful

thanospimphand
if surfer can expose there weakness then ds and big t can

Mider999
darkseid is the key to taking them down, but even despero and fernus and thanos just on power alone arent gonna do much, but add darkseid NONE JOBBING and you have a win, BUT the thing is there is TWO OF THESE GUYS not just one so i dont see this team winning at all against these two cosmics.

Goddess Kali
Darksied cant do jack shit to Tenebrous and Aegis, dont even try it Mider

BobbyD
Originally posted by guy222
T & A are powerful

Yes, they most certainly are.....

shifty

boriquaking55
If SS (of all people) can beat them I don't see why this team can't

Mider999
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Darksied cant do jack shit to Tenebrous and Aegis, dont even try it Mider

why dont you not start with me, thanks a none jobbing darkseid is suppose to be as strong as galactus on a certain level of power, oh and the OE has harmed people alot stronger then these two so please dont start talking stuff before you get your facts straight.

Ethereal
SS could only beat them because he was chaneling the crunch energies...if T & A werent near the crunch, SS would of been cosmic dust.

kgkg
Originally posted by Ethereal
SS could only beat them because he was chaneling the crunch energies...if T & A werent near the crunch, SS would of been cosmic dust.
ya even if they could use the crunch most likely they whould die from the effect.

Utrigita
T&A takes this

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
T&A takes this

I'd say not. DS and Thanos have some nasty tricks up thier sleaves. Fernus and Despero can serve as powerful Cannon Fodder.

Utrigita
I'd say not. DS and Thanos have some nasty tricks up thier sleaves. Fernus and Despero can serve as powerful Cannon Fodder.

I say they do perhaps the two of them toke down Galactus (unprepared and so on but still they toke him down).

They have some nasty tricks no doubt but when are they going to use them confused they doesn't exactly has the time to come up with something earth shattering to pull the victory the only real factor in this battle is Darkseid he has the Omega Beam which didn't exactly work on Galactus and since it didn't work on Galactus I have no need to believe that it will work on them.

UniOmni
Or they could possibly reflect it back into Despero or Fernus, or better yet, Darkseid himself.

Galan007
Darkseid he has the Omega Beam which didn't exactly work on Galactus and since it didn't work on Galactus I have no need to believe that it will work on them. I hate when people bring this moment up as though it has any relevancy to a debate.

The Galactus vs. Darkseid comic = NON-CANON.

ashroro
So Galan, do you think that the OE would have worked on Galactus, hypothetically speaking?

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
I hate when people bring this moment up as though it has any relevancy to a debate.

I hate when people degrade T&A via their plot-device-loss to the Surfer.

Bentley
Galactus would solo the team, the duo destroys them. DS is the strongest and he is not even enough to match one of them.

Validus
T&A win everytime.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
T&A win everytime.

Cosigned.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
I hate when people degrade T&A via their plot-device-loss to the Surfer. hum

I still think T&A take this, so I don't really know what you're trying to get at. confused

But saying that the OE didn't harm Galactus in a NON-CANON crossover, so in turn it wouldn't be able to harm T&A either, is faulty logic at best. erm

Galan007
Originally posted by ashroro
So Galan, do you think that the OE would have worked on Galactus, hypothetically speaking? srug

Do I think Galactus could take the OE without even being phased, (like he did in the crossover)? no

Mider999
the OE has hurt people who are > galactus such as anti monitor and spectre so do you really think it wouldnt knock him the heck out, or damage him severly only reason he wouldnt die is cause he's essential to the MU, i dont know if T and A are though but im not saying they would die, the OE works on almost everyone sept super high class beings, like imperiex and spectre and anti monitor but none the less as i pointed out it hurts them none the less.

Soljer
hum

I still think T&A take this, so I don't really know what you're trying to get at. confused

But saying that the OE didn't harm Galactus in a NON-CANON crossover, so in turn it wouldn't be able to harm T&A either, is faulty logic at best. erm

I wasn't directing that toward you, Galan. I know you know how it really happened.

It was directed at the people saying "If the Surfer can do it..."

I was just quoting you to show the analogue, between your "I hate it when...."

Galan007
I wasn't directing that toward you, Galan. I know you know how it really happened.

It was directed at the people saying "If the Surfer can do it..."

I was just quoting you to show the analogue, between your "I hate it when...." Cool,

just a small miscommunication. smile

Soljer
Cool,

just a small miscommunication. smile

Yup. yes.

Utrigita
I hate when people bring this moment up as though it has any relevancy to a debate.

Just a obsrevation like when you said that the celestials could possibly create pocket universes just because they haven't tried so you point is, better saying something that isn't canon then saying something that is total unsupported (again a observation) and Galactus has been killed some times and yet always manage to reform his energy even if the Omega Beam for some reason should work then they would probably be capable of reforming themselves again.

Galan007
Just a obsrevation like when you said that the celestials could possibly create pocket universes just because they haven't tried so you point is, better saying something that isn't canon then saying something that is total unsupported (again a observation) and Galactus has been killed some times and yet always manage to reform his energy even if the Omega Beam for some reason should work then they would probably be capable of reforming themselves again. I never said the OE would "kill" Galactus, but he wouldn't just shrug it off, (like he did in the comic you're talking about).

And things presented in a NON-CANON comic may as well be unsupported, because it is in no way an accurate way to gauge a characters power-set. erm

Avalonofthewind
I hate when people degrade T&A via their plot-device-loss to the Surfer.

Yet another nail in the coffin for poor Galactus.

It appears SS is more powerful overall!

How the mighty have fallen!

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Mider999
why dont you not start with me, thanks a none jobbing darkseid is suppose to be as strong as galactus on a certain level of power, oh and the OE has harmed people alot stronger then these two so please dont start talking stuff before you get your facts straight.

Umm..Mider...I am Lord Urizen, you should know better than to question what I know and don't know.

Secondly, Tenebrous and Aegis took down Galactus two on one. There is nothing Darksied can possibly do to them, considering that there's not much he can do to Galactus either.

Unless he comes up with a plan ahead of time, he has no chance.

Superboy Prime
So you went from having an avatar of Darkseid vs Thanos to making us want to pull our eyes out of their holes with the faggy/queerish sig of a naked man...

To quote Avalon...

How the mighty have fallen!!

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So you went from having an avatar of Darkseid vs Thanos to making us want to pull our eyes out of their holes with the faggy/queerish sig of a naked man...

That's because I'm Gay erm

I've always been that way, do you have a problem with that ?

nvrbeenwthagirl

To quote Avalon...

How the mighty have fallen!!

I find your description of his avatar as distasteful and a bit offensive. I could almost report you.

Goddess Kali
I find your description of his avatar as distasteful and a bit offensive. I could almost report you.

Thanks nvr thumb up

Superboy Prime
Hmm...

*Sweatdrop*

Didn't know that. I do not have a problem with that.

Goddess Kali
Hmm...

*Sweatdrop*

Didn't know that. I do not have a problem with that.

Okay thanks

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Thanks nvr thumb up

No prob. I do find that Tiger to be offensive tho. Move that thing out of the way.

Goddess Kali
No prob. I do find that Tiger to be offensive tho. Move that thing out of the way.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Superboy Prime

It's just a naked man with a kitty/tiger/plushie/whatever it is on his crotch.

Report me if you will, I really don't care.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's just a naked man with a kitty/tiger/plushie/whatever it is on his crotch.

Report me if you will, I really don't care.

I don't make it a habit of reporting people. Don't get bent.

Goddess Kali
The naked man is hott though, come on..be real who r u kidding ?

Superboy Prime

Out of Topic...

Hmm...

T & A for the win...

<_<;;;V

Goddess Kali
That's what I said, but Mider999 disagrees...

Utrigita
I never said the OE would "kill" Galactus, but he wouldn't just shrug it off, (like he did in the comic you're talking about).

And things presented in a NON-CANON comic may as well be unsupported, because it is in no way an accurate way to gauge a characters power-set. erm

No you didn't I did I, I just observed that Galactus has been killed some times and always reform himself, plus I didn't know that he shrug it off I thought it killed him and then he reformed by his willpower alone.

Yet I will say that A non canon is better then pure speculation at least you have the sligthest to go after.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No you didn't I did I, I just observed that Galactus has been killed some times and always reform himself, plus I didn't know that he shrug it off I thought it killed him and then he reformed by his willpower alone.

Yet I will say that A non canon is better then pure speculation at least you have the sligthest to go after.

Yeah, on panel, it appears that he was erased and then just willed himself back. That is how most people see it. Especially since the lines drawn on him are the same ones used when DS erases people.

Utrigita
And by that logic I doesn't see why T & A shouldn't be capable of doing the same observing that he locked them away, instead of killing them, could hinter that he knew it would happen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And by that logic I doesn't see why T & A shouldn't be capable of doing the same observing that he locked them away, instead of killing them, could hinter that he knew it would happen.

Who says DS will even need the OE? He has more power now than then.

UniOmni

Which will apparently be spent on Superman and the earth forces of tights and spandex.

He has such high aspirations, i tell ya.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Which will apparently be spent on Superman and the earth forces of tights and spandex.

He has such high aspirations, i tell ya.

What are you talking about? DS hasn't been seen since he's gotten his upgrade except for Seven Soldiers. Don't remember Superman being in that. Maybe I missed it.

Utrigita

I do.

Maybe so but we are talking about two of the prominal gods some of the first beings to roam the universe, I believe that he is going to use that.

But really the only factor here is Darkseid the other ones is useless

nvrbeenwthagirl
I do.

Maybe so but we are talking about two of the prominal gods some of the first beings to roam the universe, I believe that he is going to use that.

But really the only factor here is Darkseid the other ones is useless

I believe that Thanos is not useless. He has his shields which would at least tax one of them. leaving The other to be attacked by all three. In No way would this be a stomp in either's favor. We really dont' know just how powerful they are. They had one showing and beating up galactus isn't something new to comics. He gets his ass handed to him all the time.

Tenebrous
I win.

Heh.

Galactus overcame Thanos' strongest shields with a low-to-moderate amount of effort in thanos' limited series....i would imagine either aegis or tenebrous would be able to do the same, with perhaps slightly more effort. in point...the thanos shield distraction wouldn't last very long....

Utrigita
I believe that Thanos is not useless. He has his shields which would at least tax one of them. leaving The other to be attacked by all three. In No way would this be a stomp in either's favor. We really dont' know just how powerful they are. They had one showing and beating up galactus isn't something new to comics. He gets his ass handed to him all the time.

Galactus is being miswritten constantly, but he has also beaten people that would give darkseid a run for his money.

guy222
team two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.