the fury vs most powerful hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
confused

Bouboumaster
A full berseck Maestro? I'd give it to Hulk

Galan007
The Fury?

As in the only being that was capable of defeating MJJ?

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
A full berseck Maestro? I'd give it to Hulk ok then a full berzerk maestro

xmarksthespot
He only really defeated MJJ because 1) Jaspers confronted him in a physical manner and 2) he had knowledge of where there was unspace, since he came from the nullified Earth-238.

That being said, Hulk loses abysmally.

qqqqqqq
someone should create a fury respect thread

Galan007
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
someone should create a fury respect thread I've thought about it, but he has very limited feats.

(Though he still has more then enough to defeat any version of Hulk).

Kutulu
Fury takes it.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Galan007
I've thought about it, but he has very limited feats.

(Though he still has more then enough to defeat any version of Hulk). what about MJJ an AM?? two of the most powerful villians in comics?!?

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
A full berseck Maestro? I'd give it to Hulk fury ftw

Modt
Fury.

Galan007
galan_fury

TricksterPriest
Wow, that is nice. thumb up Co-sign with pretty much everyone else. Hulk can't beat that monster. Fury ftw.

carver9
Fury can be very unbeatable. I dont think that superman, gladiator, hulk, etc.... can beat him either. The guy can create a weapon that could destroy any opponent.

ExtraMision5555
whos fury

FearOfBlood
Onslaught Hulk or War would just erase the Fury (see the prologue to planet hulk)

TricksterPriest
.........no. go away fanboy. Hulk cannot beat the fury. I'm having alot of trouble thinking of anyone on earth who can.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Onslaught Hulk or War would just erase the Fury (see the prologue to planet hulk)

*dies due to sudden massive blast of stupidity from his computer screen*

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
whos fury

A guy who survived universal nullification IIRC

DevilGoblin
Hulk broke Onslaught's body so he would destroy Fury with no effort. He already beat him.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk broke Onslaught's body so he would destroy Fury with no effort. He already beat him.
no expression

TricksterPriest
WHEN IN GOD'S NAME DID HULK BEAT FURY!? Or is DevilHulk, whoops...sorry, Devilgoblin talking out his ass again? roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm inclined to believe the latter more than the former. And that post gives me an idea.

juggernaut66666
It is pretty hard to resist to don't say anything obscene.

Symmetric Chaos

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*dies due to sudden massive blast of stupidity from his computer screen*

qqqqqqq
Hulk broke Onslaught's body so he would destroy Fury with no effort. He already beat him. fury can break onslaughts armor too...if he wanted

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
It is pretty hard to resist to don't say anything obscene.

who wins between the most powerful version of Darkseid and The Fury ?

juggernaut66666
If Ds doesn't have the ALE I go with the Fury.

DevilGoblin
If Ds doesn't have the ALE I go with the Fury.

what does it mean "ale" ?

juggernaut66666
Anti Life Equation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Life_Equation

guy222

Mr. Devil Goblin, can Hulk win. smile

DevilGoblin
Anti Life Equation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Life_Equation

agreed, Aunt May with the anti life equation can beat The Fury too

Galan007
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
someone should create a fury respect thread Originally posted by qqqqqqq
what about MJJ Here ya go, I just made a MJJ/Fury respect thread....... enjoy! becky

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/441767_1-respect-mad-jim-jaspers-the-fury

King Kandy
agreed, Aunt May with the anti life equation can beat The Fury too
DS cannot beat the fury without ALE.

TricksterPriest
Don't like it, but I'll co-sign that statement. If nuking a whole universe couldn't kill him, I doubt the Omega effect will. Unless DC decides to use plot device power and says Fury dies cause he isn't guarded by the source.

swerve1988
WAR HULK

King Kandy
Originally posted by swerve1988
WAR HULK
How?

TricksterPriest
Swerve is a fanboy. Swerve, Fury survived a universe blowing up. He's immune to reality warping. Listen very closely as I explain the many many people he has killed and beaten, most of whom are over Hulk. on 2nd thought, nevermind.

Apoc would lose, Magneto would lose, Onslaught would lose, MJJ lost, hell, most of the JLA would probably lose. not speculating on cosmic class, but I don't think they'd win either. Basically, you need something on par with high end Cosmics, IE: Over Thanos level, to kill Fury. And no version of Hulk even begins to approach that level.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
How?

He fires the HulkEffect and blows up the universe.

Oh wait . . . even that wasn't enough to destroy Fury before.

qqqqqqq
can the OE erase fury?

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Fury survived a universe blowing up. He's immune to reality warping.Fury easily survived Universal Nullification, well before he battled MJJ.

When Fury and MJJ actually battled, it's safe to assume that Fury could have survived much more, as it was able to survive reality warping with no ill-effect at this time.
Basically, you need something on par with high end Cosmics, IE: Over Thanos level, to kill Fury. And no version of Hulk even begins to approach that level. Thanos-level power certainly isn't on par with "high end cosmics".

If MJJ was unable to harm/kill Fury, there is no way that a being around Thanos-level in power could even phase it.

I agree with the Hulk statement though. thumb up

swerve1988
Swerve is a fanboy. Swerve, Fury survived a universe blowing up. He's immune to reality warping. Listen very closely as I explain the many many people he has killed and beaten, most of whom are over Hulk. on 2nd thought, nevermind.

Apoc would lose, Magneto would lose, Onslaught would lose, MJJ lost, hell, most of the JLA would probably lose. not speculating on cosmic class, but I don't think they'd win either. Basically, you need something on par with high end Cosmics, IE: Over Thanos level, to kill Fury. And no version of Hulk even begins to approach that level.

War Hulk is ten times stronger than savage hulk....10xinfinite=infinite at a much much much higher degree....think outside the box....you always say APOC loses....first thing you say "Apoc dies hard"...suspect

TricksterPriest
I was using Thanos as a benchmark. I meant no one under Thanos level has even a prayer of winning. I think even Odin would lose to the fury. I did say 'Over' Thanos, didn't I? stick out tongue But yeah, Hulk is screwed.

Edit: Why you little shit..... You're the suspect fan. You have disgraced Apocalypse by hyping him to the point of stupdity and doing almost as much damage as the table incident to his rep.

swerve1988
I was using Thanos as a benchmark. I meant no one under Thanos level has even a prayer of winning. I think even Odin would lose to the fury. I did say 'Over' Thanos, didn't I? stick out tongue But yeah, Hulk is screwed.

Edit: Why you little shit..... You're the suspect fan. You have disgraced Apocalypse by hyping him to the point of stupdity and doing almost as much damage as the table incident to his rep.

please stop talking about this "table incident". i hate the mentioning of that!! thanks to me APOC threads are back on this forum. people forgot about him until i opened a few eyes. why are your eyes still shut about APOC...atleast squint them mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.