Alakazam vs Gengar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
both are at their best, no holding back, all attacks in their arsenal
who wins?

Chikorita
i think Gnegar goes down. one or two Psychic-attacks from Alakazam should deal a great amount of damage to Gengera poisonelement. but gengar is also strong against alakazam... therefore, i am going by speed in this fightwink

qqqqqqq
yea ghost-type atttacks are more effective against psyhic-type pokwmons

Chikorita
but gengar is also poisontype, so he is both weak and strong against alakazam. but alakazam has better speed, thats why i think he wins by Psychic-knockoutbig grin

Thanos_THOTU
Alakazam is weak against Ghost-attacks.
Psychic attacks is neutral against Gengar (with the excetpion of pkmn red/blue/yellow)

But a Alakazam average IQ is 5,000, that's over two times Q's (startrek) which lies on 2,010 I belive.

Chikorita
i forgot. then, gengar may have the advantage. but dont forgot Recover or Paralysis, some other maneuvers that Alakazams speedadvantage would be able to turn into a great advantage. as said, he has an incredible iq, and should easily figure out a way to win with all his weird attacks

Thanos_THOTU
It's spelled "Paralyzis" ... "Paralyzis"
And I belive it's "speed advantage"

Chikorita
well, but you know what i meanwink alakazam is faster than gengar, and smart enough to know that his first move should be paralyziz, and then, gengar will have a hard time moving. then, alakazan would stratically win

qqqqqqq
stop giving him the attention he seeks

Chikorita
what is wrong with you?

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Chikorita
what is wrong with you? you're asking me? i'm asking you

Chikorita
well, please stop spamming my thread, i am trying to debate

qqqqqqq
lalalallalaa

Chikorita
reported

qqqqqqq
oh and i'm scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.