Wolverine can Make Thanos Bleed? (Evidence)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Well?

Board Walker
Well put dwarf, well put.

WrathfulDwarf
OMG and Thanos is looking foward to fighting Darkseid. laughing out loud

Board Walker
Poor thanos...his waffles are going to be roxed and waffled like no other.

Bouboumaster
It's the PIS aura of Wolverine! With it, he can take out even Galactus.

Board Walker
Wasn't PIS, dont question dwarf!

guy222
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Well?

What scan is that from? The adamantium claws can cut nearly anything

MightyEInherjar
It's from the Marvel vs DC crossover, which is widely considered non-canon.

I would have enjoyed seeing that Lobo Thanos fight more though.

guy222
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

what issue. i have said thanos is a jobber. he's powerful. only as strong as lady death makes him. its that simple. do u think lobo beat thanos?

capt it up

actaully it is cannon lol

grey fox
I'm pretty sure Thanos bleeds purple....

Jyppe
Originally posted by capt it up
actaully it is cannon lol

actaully it is not cannon lol

tdawg14

Why? To see Lobo get punked, cause that is what would happen.

Galvaclaw
It's not. Otherwise during JLA/Avengers which is canon atleast to DC everyone would of recognised each other.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
actaully it is not cannon lol
actaully it is. It was made cannon in DC by both lobo and green lantern

juggernaut66666
Yeah sure like Darkness Vs Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox

Just because Lobo mentions a 'bald guy bribed him' doesn't necessarily infer it was Xavier , nor does Access stating that he's looking for a silver guy...

WrathfulDwarf
Uh-kay, I don't want people to think this means Wolvie can defeat Thanos. What I'm implying is that Wolverine could hurt Thanos...right?

capt it up
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah sure like Darkness Vs Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

well that actaully is cannon. I have evidence of why that is cannon. however for marvel vs DC I don't read DC so I was simply going by what I have heard.

tdawg14
Uh-kay, I don't want people to think this means Wolvie can defeat Thanos. What I'm implying is that Wolverine could hurt Thanos...right?

The same thing would happen to DS. Get cut, then kick wolvie's ass

Galan007
That scan is by far one of the most ridiculous pieces of garbage that I have ever seen.

Jyppe

How does that make it canon for marvel U? And AFAIK Lobo stated that in his own serie which isn't necessarily canon either.

juggernaut66666
well that actaully is cannon. I have evidence of why that is cannon. however for marvel vs DC I don't read DC so I was simply going by what I have heard.
No it's not canon.
Jackie Estacado has appeared in crossover storylines involving Painkiller Jane, The Hulk, Batman, and Superman, Aliens, Predator, Witchblade, Wolverine, and Tomb Raider. These are non-canonical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Darkness_(comics)

guy222

he can hurt the titan. he can heal from anything.

capt it up
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
No it's not canon.
Jackie Estacado has appeared in crossover storylines involving Painkiller Jane, The Hulk, Batman, and Superman, Aliens, Predator, Witchblade, Wolverine, and Tomb Raider. These are non-canonical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Darkness_(comics)
wiki is inccorrect all the fing time. You want to ahve this discussing right now?

It was cannon for Logan however does that make it cannon for jackie I am not sure. Logan have been made cannon due to LL&L a firm that he belong's to.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by guy222
he can hurt the titan. he can heal from anything.

I'm not disputing Thanos powers. My point is...Wolvie can hurt Thanos? It seems it's very plausible.

Galan007
I'm not disputing Thanos powers. My point is...Wolvie can hurt Thanos? It seems it's very plausible. Wolvie's claws have pierced Thanos on another occasion as well, (during the IG saga).

But the other scan posted in this thread is ridiculous. It looks like the worst Friday the 13th movie you can imagine, with gallons of blood spewing from Thanos like that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
I'm not disputing Thanos powers. My point is...Wolvie can hurt Thanos? It seems it's very plausible.

It seems very peculiar actually after watching fights with Odin and Tyrant.

It would seem it's just another way to hype up "the claws"

jinzin
How does that make it canon for marvel U? And AFAIK Lobo stated that in his own serie which isn't necessarily canon either.

pretty sure exiles has deemed the events as having happened.

Jyppe
Didn't you guys know that adamantium is like krpytonite to Thanos :O

Soleran
Didn't you guys know that adamantium is like krpytonite to Thanos :O

He cut Thanos with bone claws also! eek!

Utterly ridiculous but it's how it is.

Jyppe
Originally posted by jinzin
pretty sure exiles has deemed the events as having happened.

Whenhowwhat?

bigbran
So... I can see people saying that Adamantium claws can cut him (actually, I can't), but how can you even defend that?
You got to be joking, bone claws? The claws that didn't cut Hulk?
Thanos also bleeds purple, and even if that Wolverine could cut him, he wouldn't be able to make a lasting affect.

It is a non-canon comic too, unless... of course, you think Storm could beat Wonder Woman, or Spider-Man could beat Superboy.
It is also some of the worse writing in comics, so if going by that scan, you think he could actually damage Thanos, then you are a fanboy, or a Thanos hater.

Thanos_THOTU
Crossover = non canon = instant fail

Beta Ray Howard
Well?

You're batting .000 lately.

That crossover wasn't canon.

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
So... I can see people saying that Adamantium claws can cut him (actually, I can't), but how can you even defend that?
You got to be joking, bone claws? The claws that didn't cut Hulk?
Thanos also bleeds purple, and even if that Wolverine could cut him, he wouldn't be able to make a lasting affect.

It is a non-canon comic too, unless... of course, you think Storm could beat Wonder Woman, or Spider-Man could beat Superboy.
It is also some of the worse writing in comics, so if going by that scan, you think he could actually damage Thanos, then you are a fanboy, or a Thanos hater.
well put thumb up

boriquaking55
that scans is PIS. Bone claw wolverine cutting Thanos? Give us a break, you stupid writers :P

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Crossover = non canon = instant fail

So that means that in the same page in the third panel where Thanos blast Lobo away....that is an instant fail. Because is non canon.

Good, I always knew Thanos couldn't do that to Lobo.

swerve1988
Well?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I hope you all kno that wolverine COULDN'T SCRATCH APOC!!!
proof that APOC is more durable than thanos.

WHEN WILL YOU ALL OPEN YOUR EYES ABOUT APOC!!!!!

ROFL @ taking blasts from Odin, surviving Black Holes, and then getting cut by Wolverine.

ROFL

long pig
He can indeed cut ANY version of Thanos....IF Thanos doesn't prepare for it first. Thanos could make his skin harder than diamond he if so felt the need, he does have complete molecular control over his body FFS.

As for Thanos' shields, those would stop Superman with adamantium claws.

Thor can be cut even easier. I could cut thor with a regular knife.

What If...
Why does this thread even exist?

Everyone knows about that scan, except the new KMC idiots who are trying to argue it's cannon.

Beta Ray Howard
Sounds like it's just a vendetta against Thanos. erm

Pretty lame.

DarkCrawler

How do you classify "hurt"?

If you mean that Wolverine can scratch Thanos with his claws, then yeah, sure.

If you mean that Thanos will actually give a shit about it, then no.

Hurt as in do small bodily harm (on the skin), guess so.

Hurt as in make Thanos feel pain, or do any sort of damage that would actually matter at all? No.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Pretty lame.

Of course not, why would you think that?......laughing out loud

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soleran
He cut Thanos with bone claws also! eek!

Utterly ridiculous but it's how it is.

Wait, wait ,wait. What so bone claws have molecule fine edges?

Sixth_Winged
So that means that in the same page in the third panel where Thanos blast Lobo away....that is an instant fail. Because is non canon.

So a non-canon feat can disprove a non-existant event?

starlock
it is not cannon,but why not put it in a wolverine respect thread,it happens all the time with other characters and its ok with those people,so i see no problem with that

Sixth_Winged
It's really simple why the previous crossovers couldn't be touted as canon.

As soon as the next major company-crossover begins, the old one gets chucked away like a cheap old whore.

The combatants who were supposed to remember such an event doesn't anymore applying a retcon effectively. Cap/Batman most notably. Not to mention the blatant PIS writing to make some character look good.

And then when people cry out for the newest crossover to have reference as canon, they show up in a friggin handbook. Real solid canon-reference right there.

Soleran
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wait, wait ,wait. What so bone claws have molecule fine edges?

Don't shoot the messenger.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How do you classify "hurt"?

If you mean that Wolverine can scratch Thanos with his claws, then yeah, sure.

If you mean that Thanos will actually give a shit about it, then no.

Hurt as in do small bodily harm (on the skin), guess so.

Hurt as in make Thanos feel pain, or do any sort of damage that would actually matter at all? No.

Right there in red is the point. Could he inflict pain? From the scan it looks like Thanos is holding to the injury area. That looks like he's hurt. However, as I mention earlier...this is not declare that Wolverine can defeat Thanos.

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Pretty lame.

Vendetta agaisn't Thanos? Let's not be sensititive about a character.

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
So a non-canon feat can disprove a non-existant event?

Why not ask that question to the guy that said this:

DarkCrawler
And by the way, I am meaning adamantium claws, there is no way he could actually inflict any damage whatsoever with the bone claws, which you picture shows. Which makes the picture, well, badly-written crap.

And Thanos holding his arm is pretty much crap too. The day Thanos actually cares about pain is the day that I will die of laughing.

This is a guy who went through THIS without twitching an eye, mind you.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1097/durability3as2.jpg

The Fake Macoy
Non canon events mean nothing. The day wolverine hurts thanos is the day it's gotten way too far.

boriquaking55
Bone Wolverine's claws would shatter upon trying to do that in a real comic

Soljer

Nope. Thanos sports molecular control over his entire body. Though Wolverine can cut Thanos, it would serve absolutely NO effect.

Also; Wolverine's claws have the plot deviceness to cut through anything. Thanos' skin is no exception.

Sixth_Winged
Why not ask that question to the guy that said this:

Why not go reflect back to your statement?

The possibility of Thanos not being able to do that to lobo in canon = instant fail because of a non canon event?

Awesome roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ouallada
Wolverine can just about cut anything due to the stupidity of his writers. Does not mean you dumb yourself down to that level. And yes, if you DO believe in the logical authenticity of that scan, you have to be pretty much lacking up north. Sure, they may cut Thanos due to PIS, but if Thanos can take a PC blast from SS to no effect, the validity of that statement is void. The same applies to anyone who lives by Wolverine cutting Thanos in the IG saga too.

As for Lobo, simple. Start a matchup between the two, and we'll see whether Thanos can blast him away.

WrathfulDwarf
You're taking the comments I made for him and using that as your basis. He use his logic and I apply my comment.

Could Thanos blast away Lobo? Yes.

Could Wolverine cut Thanos? No.

Basically you're saying Thanos can do it. But Wolverine can't. Why?

Most of you are saying "but non cannon events mean nothing." So, see what's going on here? If there is an exaggeration here is really NOT that big of a deal. This isn't like saying Spidey could KO LT. We all know that is just and absurdity. However, the plausibility of Wolverine cutting Thanos is up for debate.

Don't play favorites. I'm showing a plausible phenomenon with the scan. At the same time I'm leaving doubt when in the title of thread I put a question mark. If I really believe that Wolvie could cut Thanos then I would have put a exclamation mark.

If you don't want accept the plausible chance of Wolverine can cut Thanos...then fine..don't. I'm not asking you to. I provide the image...you debate. Simple.

Soljer
You're taking the comments I made for him and using that as your basis. He use his logic and I apply my comment.

Most of you are saying "but non cannon events mean nothing." So, see what's going on here? If there is an exaggeration here is really NOT that big of a deal. This isn't like saying Spidey could KO LT. We all know that is just and absurdity. However, the plausibility of Wolverine cutting Thanos is up for debate.

Don't play favorites. I'm showing a plausible phenomenon with the scan. At the same time I'm leaving doubt when in the title of thread I put a question mark. If I really believe that Wolvie could cut Thanos then I would have put a exclamation mark.

If you don't want accept the plausible chance of Wolverine can cut Thanos...then fine..don't. I'm not asking you to. I provide the image...you debate. Simple.

Thats because there is plenty of OTHER evidence for Thanos being capable of blasting away Lobo. We needn't use a non-canon source.

Jyppe
Originally posted by jinzin

...aaaand there you go being an ass-hat again... no expression
Until someone can prove that thano's can't be cut by admantium forged blades it's only ASSUMED to be PIS and not proven regardless...
Though the bone claw incident may very well be PIS.

This is what Jinzin has to say about the matter at hand..

Soljer
Thanos getting cut by adamantium claws? Absolutely. It wouldn't MEAN anything to him, it wouldn't damage him in the LEAST....

But yes, Wolverine is capable of putting his adamantium claws inside of Thanos' body.

Bone Claws? They snap like toothpicks.

Jyppe
I guess it's clear then. Colossus is more durable than Thanos stick out tongue

Beta Ray Howard
I have only one thing to say about this thread.

Keep reading.

Bit farther.

Almost there.

What, thought I was done?

Heh heh heh.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/DarkseidGlad.jpg

Sixth_Winged

laughing out loud. I didn't even mention anything about the wolverine/thanos incident against your reply. And i my post certainly wasn't directed at your other debate with the other poster.

Once again, you maid a comment about your opinion on the possiblity of Thanos not being able to blast Lobo like that by citing a non-canon source.

laughing out loud at the exclamation mark point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.