Thanos w/IG vs. Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Galan007
Thanos............. easily.

Thanos_THOTU
Gotta go with Thanos as well.
Since Yewhew isn't supreme (Presence is)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Gotta go with Thanos as well.
Since Yewhew isn't supreme (Presence is)

Cool it with that silly theory. Yewhew cleary says that he is infinite. Period. Elaine with Michael's power recreated everything.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Cool it with that silly theory. Yewhew cleary says that he is infinite. Period. Elaine with Michael's power recreated everything.
The cosmic cubes are infinite little one ...
The Celestial is infinite over those and so forth.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
The cosmic cubes are infinite little one ...
The Celestial is infinite over those and so forth.

And yet Yewehew was still vastly superior to the spectre even in the vertigo multiverse. Your theory has no weight since you have shown no scans of Vertigo's God being inferior to anything. He never admits to being inferior to anything. He even infers that he is superior to other Supreme rulers in comics becuz he actually knows that there is are writers who shape the comics. Omnipotent beings show thier true power by thier Omnicience. Which is one reason why the beyonder was a tard. He dind't know shit.

Thanos_THOTU
And yet Yewehew was still vastly superior to the spectre even in the vertigo multiverse. Your theory has no weight since you have shown no scans of Vertigo's God being inferior to anything. He never admits to being inferior to anything. He even infers that he is superior to other Supreme rulers in comics becuz he actually knows that there is are writers who shape the comics. Omnipotent beings show thier true power by thier Omnicience. Which is one reason why the beyonder was a tard. He dind't know shit.
"I've been created by powers even external to mine"

How much more do you need.

The bible descirbes God as:
Eternal (nothing is external to him)
Omnipotent
Omniscient

Galan007
Omnipotent
Omniscient This isn't the Bible bro..... It's a comic book.

Yahweh was clearly describing the writers/artists which "shaped" him, nothing more.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Galan007
This isn't the Bible bro..... It's a comic book.

Yahweh was clearly describing the writers/artists which "shaped" him, nothing more.
S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N

He never mentioned the writers ... It's no point in bringing that up.

Board Walker
S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N

He never mentioned the writers ... It's no point in bringing that up.

Everything you are saying is speculation as well.

What Galan is saying is more feasible then what you are.

Multiple times in the past, top end beings have refered to be shaped or only surpassed by the writers.

The beyonder, the actual appearances of Stan Lee and Kirby, Yaweh.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Board Walker
Everything you are saying is speculation as well.

What Galan is saying is more feasible then what you are.

Multiple times in the past, top end beings have refered to be shaped or only surpassed by the writers.

The beyonder, the actual appearances of Stan Lee and Kirby, Yaweh. Let me put it this way.
LT >> Haruhi

bigbran
Lucifer.

Symmetric Chaos
Let me put it this way.
LT >> Haruhi

nope shifty

Juntai
"I've been created by powers even external to mine"

How much more do you need.

Omnipotent
Omniscient That's not what he said. If you're quoting, do it right. smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Are you sure Thanos doesn't job this time? Thanos wins.

bigbran
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Are you sure Thanos doesn't job this time? Thanos wins. Ummm... do you even read comics with Thanos in it? Why is Thanos now a jobber, and why does he lose, even if he did job?

Lucifer wins.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Ummm... do you even read comics with Thanos in it? Why is Thanos now a jobber, and why does he lose, even if he did job?

Lucifer wins.

If u look at some of his posts, he does. I agree, Thanos is a jobber. He gets objects and always loses.

Soujaboy

Um infinite power means nothing, Fallen One was stated to have an infinite power source on panel but I doubt we'll see him defeating LT any time soon.

NiņoAraņa
Deadpool knows the the writers made him too, so?

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
I agree, Thanos is a jobber. He gets objects and always loses. That statement is not entirely accurate.

Any powerful objects Thanos has ever held, were not lost by him "jobbing". no

Warlock, through the Soul Gem, was able to peer into Thanos's subconscious to see the real reasons why he lost the Cosmic Cube, and the IG.

Thanos lost these particular artifacts because he allowed himself to loose them, not by "jobbing":
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7922/igmi1.th.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1680/ig2ms1.th.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/362/t3se7.th.jpg

And as we all know, Thanos obtaining THOTI was nothing but a kind of divine joke TOAA played on him. Thanos was never meant to permanently wield such power, but he certainly didn't loose that power by "jobbing".

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
That statement is not entirely accurate.

Any powerful objects Thanos has ever held, were not lost by him "jobbing". no

Warlock, through the Soul Gem, was able to peer into Thanos's subconscious to see the real reasons why he lost the Cosmic Cube, and the IG.

Thanos lost these particular artifacts because he allowed himself to loose them, not by "jobbing":
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7922/igmi1.th.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1680/ig2ms1.th.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/362/t3se7.th.jpg

And as we all know, Thanos obtaining THOTI was nothing but a kind of divine joke TOAA played on him. Thanos was never meant to permanently wield such power, but he certainly didn't loose that power by "jobbing".

I will agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.