Memphisto w the (IG) teams with Apocalypse, superboy p vs Galactus, Darkseid, Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasonk3
Memphisto w the Infinity gauntlet (IG) teams with Apocalypse and Superboy Prime Takes on Galactus, Darkseid and Thanos.

Galan007
Just so you know....

Even an Incomplete IG > everyone on team #2 combined.

jasonk3
I should mention this is full powered galactus

Galan007
Originally posted by jasonk3
I should mention this is full powered galactus That hardly makes any kind of difference.

Galactus is Universal at best.

Even an Incomplete IG is Multiversal.

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3
Memphisto w the Infinity gauntlet (IG) teams with Apocalypse and Superboy Prime Takes on Galactus, Darkseid and Thanos.

mephisto wins

he can handle galactus on his own in his realm

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Galan007
Just so you know....

Even an Incomplete IG > everyone on team #2 combined.

Exactly!

He blinks them out of existence

Galan007
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Exactly!

He blinks them out of existence yes

Gamesmaster
Have you forgotten Mephisto was merely an adviser to Thanos when he had the Infinity Gauntlet? Therefore, I would probably have to argue for Mephisto's side because of the gauntlet alone, unless the other team are at their all-time peak (Thanos with the Heart of the Universe, for example).

Galan007
Originally posted by Gamesmaster
Have you forgotten Mephisto was merely an adviser to Thanos when he had the Infinity Gauntlet? Therefore, I would probably have to argue for Mephisto's side because of the gauntlet alone, unless the other team are at their all-time peak (Thanos with the Heart of the Universe, for example). That's what most people don't understand.

Even the most inexperienced wielder of the IG could beat everyone else in this thread combined.

Help
Theres only a few guys the IG can't touch

Galan007
Originally posted by Help
Theres only a few guys the IG can't touch Yeah, LT and TOAA.

King Kandy
Yeah, LT and TOAA.
There's a few others...

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
There's a few others... who?

King Kandy
who?
Mostly Pre-Retcon Characters...

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Mostly Pre-Retcon Characters... I don't consider retconned characters and the powers they had as part of the mainstream MU, unless a said thread specifically asks for them.

Even so, the fact that the only characters more powerful then the IG are the likes of TOAA/pre-retcon Brothers, LT, and pre-retcon Beyonder.

That just makes the IG look even better IMO.

Mr Master
That hardly makes any kind of difference.

Galactus is Universal at best.

Even an Incomplete IG is Multiversal.

According to the Black Celestial Arc,

Galactus has the potential to absorb more than one Universe, he was absorbing Eternity/Universe at an exponential rate.

Reed said soon the entire Universe would not be enough to satiate his hunger.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8093/10qt9.th.jpg
"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the Universe through out it's History will Not be sufficient to feed him"

What is FP Galactus?

I must say I still haven't seen a definitive answer for that one, but this Arc, was the best showing IMO of Galactus.

Anyways,

IG Thanos > any version of Galactus that has been seen + the rest of this team. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
According to the Black Celestial Arc,

Galactus has the potential to absorb more than one Universe, he was absorbing Eternity/Universe at an exponential rate.

Reed said it was, soon the entire Universe would not be enough to satiate his frenzy hunger.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8093/10qt9.th.jpg
"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the Universe through out it's History will Not be sufficient to feed him" Yeah, I'm not saying that Big G dosen't have the potential to absorb more then a Universe, he has just never actually done so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.