War Machine VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Who wins?

Was the War Machine suit specifically built to be better equipped than the original Iron Man suit?

Is War Machine to much of a rookie to take on Wolverine?

Can wolverine handle the severe firepower of the battle suit.

Can War Machine handle his won azz no problem?

Best of 10

Beta Ray Howard
Wolverine is a crispy skeleton.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Wolverine is a crispy skeleton.

And then he regens shifty

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And then he regens shifty

He won't want to.

Symmetric Chaos
He won't want to.

He has a choice?

python99
He won't want to.

Crispy Canadian bacon

jinzin
just to play devil's advocate here.....

war machine DID nearly get stomped by shatterstar....

shatterstar? the guy who's ass has been beat over and over again by the likes of a certain hairy canadian midget.

jasonk3
Originally posted by jinzin

shatterstar? the guy who's ass has been beat over and over again by the likes of a certain hairy canadian midget.

You're Pure Evil

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jasonk3
Your Pure Evil

Your sig is very accurate. hmm

jasonk3
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Your sig is very accurate. hmm

Indeed...

jinzin
Originally posted by jasonk3
You're Pure Evil

laughing
laughing
laughing
laughing
evil face

python99
6/10 War machine takes tiebreaker

Alfheim

Excuse me didnt War machine take on the whole of X force and was using rubber bullets, which shatterstar was not able to block.

Bouboumaster
I'd give it to War Machine 8/10, if he's not too stupid to go in mano-a-mano.

If he want to fight like a man against a guy who can go toe-to-toe with Spider-Man, Captain America and the HULK, he would lose 8/10 to Wolverine.

id369

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'd give it to War Machine 8/10, if he's not too stupid to go in mano-a-mano.

If he want to fight like a man against a guy who can go toe-to-toe with Spider-Man, Captain America and the HULK, he would lose 8/10 to Wolverine.

At any rate im sure War Machine can keep his distance and get a win that way.

Priest
Wolverine looses pretty badley.

ExtraMision5555
Wolverine #50 is really good

masterbruce
Not much Logan can do if War Machine stays aerial and just bombs the living sh*t outta Logan.

Bouboumaster
It depends of the War Machine, in fact. Is he stupid enough to fight like a man against The Man, or would he act cowardly and shot Wolverine like a *** (but efficiently) from the air?

Soleran
It depends of the War Machine, in fact. Is he stupid enough to fight like a man against The Man, or would he act cowardly and shot Wolverine like a *** (but efficiently) from the air?

Haha you said fight like a man, lol.

Warmachine pounds Wolverine with Aerial assaults.

ExtraMision5555

im not sure why anyone short of having a mental illness wouldent shoot someone who clearly does not have ariel capibilities, from an ariel position

python99
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
im not sure why anyone short of having a mental illness wouldent shoot someone who clearly does not have ariel capibilities, from an ariel position

War Machine is going to use the suit and use it hard, maybe not to its full potential but damn near close. If Wolverine can keep him using alot of the suits power without getting cooked, wont the suit need a serious recharge? confused

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by python99
War Machine is going to use the suit and use it hard, maybe not to its full potential but damn near close. If Wolverine can keep him using alot of the suits power without getting cooked, wont the suit need a serious recharge? confused

im confused a bit

i dont see why he would need to exert much power to stay airbourne while bombarding wolverine

python99
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
im confused a bit

i dont see why he would need to exert much power to stay airbourne while bombarding wolverine

Yeah I am not dissagreeing with you, WM takes majority, but nobody really know how much energy it takes to stay airborn for long and its not like Wolverine is just gonna stand there and catch bombs all day.

outarddwarf
He has in the past. I have a scan of him watching a bomb fly straight at him. He has time enough to say that it just isn't his day and then get blown up. If he was smart he would have dodged instead of quiping. Wolverine gets owned in this fight.

python99
Originally posted by outarddwarf
He has in the past. I have a scan of him watching a bomb fly straight at him. He has time enough to say that it just isn't his day and then get blown up. If he was smart he would have dodged instead of quiping. Wolverine gets owned in this fight.

laughing

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by outarddwarf

If you are talking about the instance I think you are then... well... it is rather difficult to get out of the blast radius of a nuclear missile.

Jyppe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If you are talking about the instance I think you are then... well... it is rather difficult to get out of the blast radius of a nuclear missile.

Have you tried? You say it like you had first hand knowledge stick out tongue

The Fake Macoy
Assuming no PIS, WM 10/10. Flight + projectiles > guy with claws on the ground.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Logan rips this armor to shreds and then kills whoever is in the armor.

python99
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Logan rips this armor to shreds and then kills whoever is in the armor.

is this before or after he loses the 8th out of 10

jasonk3

thumb up

bigbran
Originally posted by Jyppe
Have you tried? You say it like you had first hand knowledge stick out tongue laughing

python99
Originally posted by masterbruce
Not much Logan can do if War Machine stays aerial and just bombs the living sh*t outta Logan.

TRUE

LordFear
WarMachine can handle the likes of THunderStrike. Logan is dead meat here

python99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

yeah no point in trying to outrun a nuke by foot laughing

Thorion
Absolute stomping. War Machine 2379281739/2379281739.

Darth Martin
Serious mismatch. no expression

1. War Machine can fly.
2. The suit packs things like miniguns and sonic disruptors. Not to mention repulsor beams and energy cannons.

War Machine 10/10.

python99
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Serious mismatch. no expression

1. War Machine can fly.
2. The suit packs things like miniguns and sonic disruptors. Not to mention repulsor beams and energy cannons.

War Machine 10/10.

Well its funny when you have people who say Wolverine completely turns Iron Man into scrap metal, but yet Iron man would probably take out War Machine due to experience, and not the fact that the War suit was built to be better than the original.
confused

Darth Martin
Originally posted by python99
Well its funny when you have people who say Wolverine completely turns Iron Man into scrap metal, but yet Iron man would probably take out War Machine due to experience, and not the fact that the War suit was built to be better than the original.
confused I'm not one of those people. smile

hellknight
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.