This is what happens when you grasp at straws:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beta Ray Howard
According to KMC, Matt Murdock could wipe out the whole DCU.

Why?

DC is part of the Marvel Omniverse according to some. Well, the Living Tribunal is the judge of the Omniverse. Matt Murdock deals with lawyers all the time.

Matt Murdock could tell the Living Tribunal to "Judge" the DCU, and they wouldn't even see it coming!

So, Marvel >>>>>>>>> DC!!!11!one!!

Seriously folks, don't say bullshit.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Why?

DC is part of the Marvel Omniverse according to some. Well, the Living Tribunal is the judge of the Omniverse. Matt Murdock deals with lawyers all the time.

Matt Murdock could tell the Living Tribunal to "Judge" the DCU, and they wouldn't even see it coming!

shock

Matt Murdock is teh power!

Swanky-Tuna
Granted, LT has some low showings, once he was knocked out by a brick while Fleegle from the Banana Splits distracted him with a taco, but I doubt he's dumb enough to listen to Daredevil, a character who probably couldn't contact LT if dedicated his life to it. And that wouldn't be Matt Murdock doing anything to DC, it would be LT.

I think your point against grasping at straws grasps at more straws than any other straw grasping argument I've ever seen grasp at straws.

I think your whole thing against Marvel calling itself an omniverse is moot anyway since I'm pretty sure Marvel is written more or less as if it IS the only verse that exists. Wait, you're the one against that aren't you?

DigiMark007
Debating endlessly over the Omni/Mega/Multi-Verse, etc. = missing the point of comics.

I guess I can allow this for now, but it doesn't seem like it'll lead anywhere good.

Stop being quite so quick to rush to reaction, BRH. I've noticed more than a few times where you've taken to insults and/or spite when you disagree with something.

erm

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Debating endlessly over the Omni/Mega/Multi-Verse, etc. = missing the point of comics.

I guess I can allow this for now, but it doesn't seem like it'll lead anywhere good.

Stop being quite so quick to rush to reaction, BRH. I've noticed more than a few times where you've taken to insults and/or spite when you disagree with something.

erm

Digimark, Mein Friend, this is what we'd call a thread of Sarcasm.

DigiMark007
Fair enough. No harm done then. So can I close this, or do you want it open still?

masterbruce
Fair enough. No harm done then. So can I close this, or do you want it open still?

Digi, imbue upon me the Power of Modship! I shall be the Yin to your Yang, the bad cop to your good cop. Together, we shall bring enlightenment and order of our own to KMC! What say you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
sick Originally posted by masterbruce
Digi, imbue upon me the Power of Modship! I shall be the Yin to your Yang, the bad cop to your good cop. Together, we shall bring enlightenment and order of our own to KMC! What say you? roll eyes (sarcastic) confused rolling on floor laughing laughing

jasonk3
Originally posted by masterbruce
Digi, imbue upon me the Power of Modship! I shall be the Yin to your Yang, the bad cop to your good cop. Together, we shall bring enlightenment and order of our own to KMC! What say you?

LMAOO...yo u kno who u remind me of BRuce...Dwight from "The Office"...funniest character ever. Great show aswell

StarsNeverFall7
I think Digi just got asked on a date.. eek!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
I think Digi just got asked on a date.. eek!

Not so much a date... I think this was just Masterbruce confirming that everying would be "consensual"

StarsNeverFall7
Consensual? Well darn, that just takes the fun out of it doesn't it?

Beta Ray Howard

Keep it open a couple days. We can have fun making fun of ourselves. big grin

Badabing
Originally posted by masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
sick roll eyes (sarcastic) confused rolling on floor laughing laughing
I would want MasterBruce as a mod before you Nvrbeen. eek!

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Badabing

Teh Pwnered!

nvrbeenwthagirl

You think i would want to be a mod? are you serious? The complete total self congratulatory marvel worship here would bother me to no end. The marvel ites congradulating each other every tme they "own"someone who doesn't cattle mind think like them would be infuriating. and as a mod i would have to be nice and not voice my opinions. NO thanks.

SpunkySmurph

You pwnzered somebody who likes DC! eek!

Good Work Badabing!!1!11!!!!

Now the count is at 30324.5 rolling on floor laughing

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You think i would want to be a mod? are you serious? The complete total self congratulatory marvel worship here would bother me to no end. The marvel ites congradulating each other every tme they "own"someone who doesn't cattle mind think like them would be infuriating. and as a mod i would have to be nice and not voice my opinions. NO thanks.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Sounds like it hit a nerve.

grey fox
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Sounds like it hit a nerve.

...or several.

Symmetric Chaos

I'm not so sure . . .

Mindship
Why? Because they forgot about Batman with prep.

Excuse me, I don't share power with....

...oh, wait...Modship.

...never mind.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mindship
Because they forgot about Batman with prep.

and Sundipped Superman
and HyperEnraged Hulk
and Flash (sans CIS)
and Apoc (sans tables and jobbing)
and Doomsday
and Trion Juggernaut
and LT
and GreenLanterns
(and Yuki)

sexyking
Keep it open a couple days. We can have fun making fun of ourselves. big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic) Or in your case of other people

Teh Pwnered!

Kutulu
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
and Sundipped Superman
and HyperEnraged Hulk
and Flash (sans CIS)
and Apoc (sans tables and jobbing)
and Doomsday
and Trion Juggernaut
and LT
and GreenLanterns
(and Yuki)

HEY! You didn't include Boneclaw Wolverine, WTF?!
sweatdrop

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kutulu
HEY! You didn't include Boneclaw Wolverine, WTF?!
sweatdrop

oh yeah . . .

Mindship
Sundipped Superman
Suddenly that's sounding kinda flakey to me.

King Kandy
Nvr would probably close any thread were a marvel character beats a DC one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.