THE IW vs. DS and His Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Warlock w/soul gem
Moondragon w/Mind Gem
Drax w/Power Gem
Gamora w/Time Gem
Maxam
Runner w/Space Gem ( pip Sucks)
Thanos w/Reality Gem

Vs.
Darkseidw/Omega(current)
Dubbilex w/Mobius Chair
WaveRider
Superman W/SBP sun suit
Zoom
Raven
Mongul

masterbruce
overkill for Marvel. Why is Mongul, Zoom, Raven, Superman, or Waverider even in this battle?

The Marvel guys would've been a match with no gems, giving them gems allows them to slaughter the DC squad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
overkill for Marvel. Why is Mongul, Zoom, Raven, Superman, or Waverider even in this battle?

The Marvel guys would've been a match with no gems, giving them gems allows them to slaughter the DC squad.

THen you know nothng about the dc SQUAD. Raven n soul self mode is no joke. Wave Rider is a living time gem. zoom is zoom. mongul is to match maxam. and Superman has Super boy primes super suit. the omega can do reality stuff and dubbilex in the mobious chair had his tp boosted vastly.

long pig
They combine the gems and make an infinity gauntlet. End of match.

Beta Ray Howard
The Tribunal comes in, and snuffs them all out.

Then he tears a Hulkamania shirt and point to the camera going "Mider! Whatcha gonna do when Tribunal-mania runs wild on you?!"

Okay, resume debate.

Draco69
Originally posted by long pig

Pretty much...

embarrasment

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by long pig

Dubbilex Uses the mobious chair to get the worlogog and grandmother box. anyway that is just dumb. the gems cannot be combined and this thread says nothng about combining the gems.

Beta Ray Howard
So, you're saying that a team that knows what the Gems can do can't assemble the Gauntlet and use it?

That's crap. It's completely within their means.

Draco69
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dubbilex Uses the mobious chair to get the worlogog and grandmother box. anyway that is just dumb. the gems cannot be combined and this thread says nothng about combining the gems.

no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
So, you're saying that a team that knows what the Gems can do can't assemble the Gauntlet and use it?

That's crap. It's completely within their means.

Unless the LT has released the ban on the gems, it's not with in thier means. also, if I wanted and IG versus match. would have picked some one wth the IG vs. Batmite.

Beta Ray Howard
Unless the LT has released the ban on the gems, it's not with in thier means.

The Tribunal released that when Magus had it. That was a LOOOONG time ago.

masterbruce
Unless the LT has released the ban on the gems, it's not with in thier means. also, if I wanted and IG versus match. would have picked some one wth the IG vs. Batmite.

ok tell me what you think the matchups would be and how you think DC can pull a win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseidw/Omega(current)-vs. Thanos w/reality gem
Dubbilex w/Mobius Chair-Moondragon w/mind gem
WaveRider-Gemora w/time gem
Superman W/SBP sun suit-Vs. Drax w/power gem
Zoom-Runner w/space gem
Raven-Warlock w/soul gem
Mongul -maxam

these are some good matches.

masterbruce
Darkseidw/Omega(current)-vs. Thanos w/reality gem
Dubbilex w/Mobius Chair-Moondragon w/mind gem
WaveRider-Gemora w/time gem
Superman W/SBP sun suit-Vs. Drax w/power gem
Zoom-Runner w/space gem
Raven-Warlock w/soul gem
Mongul -maxam

these are some good matches.

Thanos with reality gem could just wipe away the entire DC team with a thought.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos with reality gem could just wipe away the entire DC team with a thought.

UM no. DS has the OMEGA. As in the power that he currently used to create multiple realities to trap mr. miracle. there will be no erasing the other team today.

guy222
The Tribunal comes in, and snuffs them all out.

Then he tears a Hulkamania shirt and point to the camera going "Mider! Whatcha gonna do when Tribunal-mania runs wild on you?!"

Okay, resume debate.

Tribunal gives the thumbs up for Undertaker. Tombstone ftw. IW team wins. IG is formed

MightyEInherjar
I think the Runner/Zoom fight would be a good one. They both bend time to get ahead of their opponents, what would they do to each other?

draxx_tOfU
Thanos bends reality...

King Kandy
The Tribunal released that when Magus had it. That was a LOOOONG time ago.
Anbd then reinstated it at the end of Infinity War.

Sixth_Winged
Pitting a team with a master of using a soul gem against someone who's best trump card is a soul self would be disastrous....

or

Or someone who has good time control powers with someone who has the time gem....

or

Or a top tier brick against a brick who wield an artifact which increases the wearer's strength depending on his need....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Pitting a team with a master of using a soul gem against someone who's best trump card is a soul self would be disastrous....

or

Or someone who has good time control powers with someone who has the time gem....

or

Or a top tier brick against a brick who wield an artifact which increases the wearer's strength depending on his need....

Are you serous? Good Time control powers? wave rider is a LIVING time gem with complete mastery over time. He also has like all of silver surfer's powers. Gamora goes down hard.

And Actually I gave superman SBP's sun amping suit. SO superman would be constantly amped as well. And drax only subconciously drew upon the gem. even then he had his defeats. you act as if drax was undefeatable.

As far as Warlock against raven, People who were powerful enough could resist warlock. I'm betting the daughter of a transdimensional universal powerhouse could do it.

tdawg14
Infinity Watch with little effort. Like someone said in the thread. They make the gauntlet and DC is toast.

masterbruce
I'm betting the daughter of a transdimensional universal powerhouse could do it.

you would lose big on that bet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Infinity Watch with little effort. Like someone said in the thread. They make the gauntlet and DC is toast.

And I the OP said they do not have that abilty in this thread. Unless of course dubbilex can get the worlogog and grandmother box. in which case the IG would be nullified.

nvrbeenwthagirl
you would lose big on that bet.

THe infinity gems on thier own are NOT infallible. How many times did Moondragon get her ass handed to her. OR drax lose? or worlock be unable to beat someone?

masterbruce
And I the OP said they do not have that abilty in this thread. Unless of course dubbilex can get the worlogog and grandmother box. in which case the IG would be nullified.

It won't matter even if dubbilex can get the wahlahalaog or the greatgreatgrandfather box, IG would own him.

masterbruce
THe infinity gems on thier own are NOT infallible. How many times did Moondragon get her ass handed to her. OR drax lose? or worlock be unable to beat someone?

this is KMC battle...no PIS

nvrbeenwthagirl
It won't matter even if dubbilex can get the wahlahalaog or the greatgreatgrandfather box, IG would own him.

THen you have no idea the power of either. either on thier own are reality owning artifacts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
this is KMC battle...no PIS

THen you don't know about the gems. ON thier own they are not infinite in power. THe only gem that is is the power gem. and drax didn't know how to use the power gem correctly. he only subconciously drew upon the gem. thanks for actually reading the IW. I just happed to like and read the comic.

masterbruce
THen you have no idea the power of either. either on thier own are reality owning artifacts.

neither trumps IG, sorry, nvrbeenwthagirl, try again!

tdawg14

Translation: Uh oh, they found a way that Marvel would win. Lets change the rules.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Translation: Uh oh, they found a way that Marvel would win. Lets change the rules.

Translation, Marvel nerdites took the freaking thread and ****ed it up with thier marvel cokc stroking. the thread says the iw vs DS and his watch. not the IG. as f this forum needed more one sided debates. try and make and even debate and silly tards just can't stand to see that.

masterbruce
Translation, Marvel nerdites took the freaking thread and ****ed it up with thier marvel cokc stroking. the thread says the iw vs DS and his watch. not the IG. as f this forum needed more one sided debates. try and make and even debate and silly tards just can't stand to see that.

hahahaha...nvr, I usually side with you when the marvel ppl gang up on you....and then you make this ridiculous thread where it is so one-sided in favor of Marvel. What were you thinking, man?

nvrbeenwthagirl
hahahaha...nvr, I usually side with you when the marvel ppl gang up on you....and then you make this ridiculous thread where it is so one-sided in favor of Marvel. What were you thinking, man?

It's not one sided in marvels favor. DS has shown more power than thanos on his own. and his omega has actually created like alternate realties. He cleary trumps thanos wth the reality gem.

Raven is a major player in her soul form. if certain people can resist worlock's gem, certainly she could

the MObous chair amps Dubbilex already top tier telepathy to uber lvls. He was able to fight brainiac using the power of warworld to amp his tp. He certainly is a match for moondragon who gets owned all the time wth the mind gem.

drax is a powerful tard. Surely SUperman wth super boy primes sun amping suit would be a match for drax. who is slower than superman by a fair margin.

Mognul is a match for maxam

Waverider has shown far superior time control than gamora. and he's like silver surfer plus with his other powers.
Zoom and the runner is a good match.

i don't see how people see this in mavel's favor. unless they just don't know about the dc characters.

tdawg14

Do you believe that this Marvel group is dumb enough not to form the Gauntlet when facing such power on the other side? That is what they would do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you believe that this Marvel group is dumb enough not to form the Gauntlet when facing such power on the other side? That is what they would do.

DO you believe the OP intended for such a lame and silly use to come of it? wouldn't have have just said the IG vs. Batmite or something? Also the OP stated that they CANNOT form the IG. what is the point of the thread if they immediately form the IG.

Priest
Forming the IG is possible.
They accually did it in the Infinity Wars, when warlock wanted to take on Magus.

masterbruce
DO you believe the OP intended for such a lame and silly use to come of it? wouldn't have have just said the IG vs. Batmite or something? Also the OP stated that they CANNOT form the IG. what is the point of the thread if they immediately form the IG.

I think the OP didn't think of the possibility of the IG being formed, or the OP would have explicitly said "the gems cannot be used to form IG for this battle"

tdawg14
Originally posted by Priest
Forming the IG is possible.
They accually did it in the Infinity Wars, when warlock wanted to take on Magus.

I agree Priest, they would form the gauntlet and end this quickly. nvr just gets mad when DC loses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I agree Priest, they would form the gauntlet and end this quickly. nvr just gets mad when DC loses.

NO I don't you simple tard. I get mad when people make threads that seem so far skewed in marvel's favor. SO I make more even threads. It's idiots who dont like the fact that I made the thread so even so they go and pull and ***** move and say they form the IG. when clearly that is not the intent of the thread. and I even made it clear it was not the intent.

tdawg14
NO I don't you simple tard. I get mad when people make threads that seem so far skewed in marvel's favor. SO I make more even threads. It's idiots who dont like the fact that I made the thread so even so they go and pull and ***** move and say they form the IG. when clearly that is not the intent of the thread. and I even made it clear it was not the intent.

You only made it clear after someone had brought it up. Therefore, it looks like you got upset because someone found a way to make your precious DC lose and you did not want that to happen. The person that brought that fact up was absolutely right. He outdebated you and that made you upset. You lost! Face it. Yor precious Darkseid gets punked in this thread as badly as he does with a Superman right hook.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You only made it clear after someone had brought it up. Therefore, it looks like you got upset because someone found a way to make your precious DC lose and you did not want that to happen. The person that brought that fact up was absolutely right. He outdebated you and that made you upset. You lost! Face it. Yor precious Darkseid gets punked in this thread as badly as he does with a Superman right hook.

You are so stupid. People make clarification statements in threads all the time. Just becuz you are a simpleton who must have something against me does not mean I got upset. Any idiot with half a brain can see that I didnt' mean for them to form the IG. Or else I would have simply made an IG thread. TO suggest otherwise is more marvel cokjuggling from tards who can't stand to see a fair and balanced fight. Get lost. you annoy me.

masterbruce
You are so stupid. People make clarification statements in threads all the time. Just becuz you are a simpleton who must have something against me does not mean I got upset. Any idiot with half a brain can see that I didnt' mean for them to form the IG. Or else I would have simply made an IG thread. TO suggest otherwise is more marvel cokjuggling from tards who can't stand to see a fair and balanced fight. Get lost. you annoy me.

you seem quite upset.

no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
you seem quite upset.

no expression

I am. I get upset when people try to tell me i'm mad becuz they come up with a clearly stupid way for one side to get an auto win. Just dumb. I meant for this thread to be fair and balanced. Not a stroke fest for either side.

masterbruce
I am. I get upset when people try to tell me i'm mad becuz they come up with a clearly stupid way for one side to get an auto win. Just dumb. I meant for this thread to be fair and balanced. Not a stroke fest for either side.

haha ok. make a thread with characters people know more about next time? Or provide a very brief description of characters you think others may not know enough about to judge.

nvrbeenwthagirl
haha ok. make a thread with characters people know more about next time? Or provide a very brief description of characters you think others may not know enough about to judge.
LOL and people tell me I dont know about characters when It seems actually that I know more. I rarely need bio's on anycharacters. Basically I just don't like the instant win people give certain characters without ever having even thought about an actual battle with all things considered.

masterbruce
LOL and people tell me I dont know about characters when It seems actually that I know more. I rarely need bio's on anycharacters. Basically I just don't like the instant win people give certain characters without ever having even thought about an actual battle with all things considered.

fair enough, but realize not everyones as knowledgeable as you may be.

tdawg14

I'm stupid! Three people in this thread used that same method so I guess they are stupid too. You are just upset because you're precious DC loses. I can care less about you and have no vendetta. You started a thread that your team cannot win. Face it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm stupid! Three people in this thread used that same method so I guess they are stupid too. You are just upset because you're precious DC loses. I can care less about you and have no vendetta. You started a thread that your team cannot win. Face it.

What the hell are you talking about? Three people do not use the same method. I made a thread where Both sides are equal. ur just a lame tardo.

Priest
I made a thread where Both sides are equal.
So u wanted this to be a stailmate?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
So u wanted this to be a stailmate?

Yes. I was basically trying to prove that there were equals. all things considered.

Juntai
Before they create the IG, Waverider wills them all to be de-aged to infancy.
At which point Supes in the power armor goes on a baby bashing spree.

smile

See how dumb I can create a win too?

Uatu76
It's not one sided in marvels favor. DS has shown more power than thanos on his own. and his omega has actually created like alternate realties. He cleary trumps thanos wth the reality gem.

Raven is a major player in her soul form. if certain people can resist worlock's gem, certainly she could

the MObous chair amps Dubbilex already top tier telepathy to uber lvls. He was able to fight brainiac using the power of warworld to amp his tp. He certainly is a match for moondragon who gets owned all the time wth the mind gem.

drax is a powerful tard. Surely SUperman wth super boy primes sun amping suit would be a match for drax. who is slower than superman by a fair margin.

Mognul is a match for maxam

Waverider has shown far superior time control than gamora. and he's like silver surfer plus with his other powers.
Zoom and the runner is a good match.

i don't see how people see this in mavel's favor. unless they just don't know about the dc characters.
Yes. I was basically trying to prove that there were equals. all things considered.

Besides Mongul/Maxam and Runner/Zoom it doesn't read like you thought it was an even match at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Uatu76
Besides Mongul/Maxam and Runner/Zoom it doesn't read like you thought it was an even match at all.

Yeah. Drax has a greater power supply, superman is faster and smarter. Gamora is a better fighter. Waverider is more powerful. Thanos with Reality gem vs DS with omega is about even. Raven can resist warlock with gem I think. But that doesn't mean she wins. There are other powers that both can use. I picked her becua i thought his sould gem wouldnt' get him an auto win and he'd have to use other powers.

Sixth_Winged
Are you serous? Good Time control powers? wave rider is a LIVING time gem with complete mastery over time. He also has like all of silver surfer's powers. Gamora goes down hard.

I don't really wanna respond to your pointless replies but anyway, here's a challenge

Why don't you show Waverider has indeed all of silver surfer's power? Scans and feats please

Transmutation
Energy Absorption
Actual Clone making(with it's own powers)
Energy Manipulation
FTL speeds without using teleportation or time distortion
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Force Fields
Ability to amp beyond class 100
Top tier durability
Taking off a plague from a thousand bodies without harming anything
nulling gravity
Being able to compress his body enough to be able to enter the microverse
Illusion making
Intangibility
Cosmic Awareness and super senses

So far he has time powers so being able to time travel is quite easy for him to replicate but i'd like to see you fill in those blank slots on the question of their equality. Hey, it's your claim.

And Actually I gave superman SBP's sun amping suit. SO superman would be constantly amped as well. And drax only subconciously drew upon the gem. even then he had his defeats. you act as if drax was undefeatable.

So basically your saying that superman with SBP's suit is > than drax with power gem? Not that i was pairing referring to him in the first place which was mongul.

NVR: guy who tore a sun is basically < superman with suit

As far as Warlock against raven, People who were powerful enough could resist warlock. I'm betting the daughter of a transdimensional universal powerhouse could do it.

So basically you're speculating and hoping for the best?

Juntai
It would be sort of a speculation with Raven, but it's tough to say how well a Soul Gem would work, against a being with control over her soul self.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I don't really wanna respond to your pointless replies but anyway, here's a challenge

Why don't you show Waverider has indeed all of silver surfer's power? Scans and feats please

Transmutation
Energy Absorption
Actual Clone making(with it's own powers)
Energy Manipulation
FTL speeds without using teleportation or time distortion
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Force Fields
Ability to amp beyond class 100
Top tier durability
Taking off a plague from a thousand bodies without harming anything
nulling gravity
Being able to compress his body enough to be able to enter the microverse
Illusion making
Intangibility
Cosmic Awareness and super senses

So far he has time powers so being able to time travel is quite easy for him to replicate but i'd like to see you fill in those blank slots on the question of their equality. Hey, it's your claim.

So basically your saying that superman with SBP's suit is > than drax with power gem? Not that i was pairing referring to him in the first place which was mongul.

NVR: guy who tore a sun is basically < superman with suit

So basically you're speculating and hoping for the best? Isn't every single thread on here speculation since we are giving characters non jobbing nonpis modes? Any way, I never said superman with sun suit was physically superior to drax with the PG. He certianly would be amped enough to go blow for blow for a lil while and he is faster. Drax is a tard. Pretty even to me. one is stronger and more durable, one is faster and smarter. ur stroking of surfer is silly. wave rider has shown many many powers. No need in even digging thru a bunch of scans that have nothing to do with surfer when he isn't in this thread.

Sixth_Winged
Isn't every single thread on here speculation since we are giving characters non jobbing nonpis modes? Any way, I never said superman with sun suit was physically superior to drax with the PG. He certianly would be amped enough to go blow for blow for a lil while and he is faster. Drax is a tard. Pretty even to me. one is stronger and more durable, one is faster and smarter. ur stroking of surfer is silly. wave rider has shown many many powers. No need in even digging thru a bunch of scans that have nothing to do with surfer when he isn't in this thread.

unless of course the given fact is that soul gem control the souls and warlock is the epitome of a master wielder of a soul gem. And taking away low showings(which this board is infamous for), Adam has shown almost an unquestioned authority over souls. Heck, even thanos is afraid of him just because of that and he has done so against a far more ruthless thanos clone; warrior.

And for drax, like i said i wasn't even referring to superman in the first place but superman with a suit is just superman not having to rely on sun as much....until of course drax flies him off to a red sun or damage it while being worn by superman. Drax is just about as tard as a mindless hulk but even those kind of opponents have bested superman in the past with their sheer power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.