Thanos w/IG vs. Lucifer w/Batmite's Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In a true test of wills and wits and power. these two comic mental giants have obtained unlimited wells of power. Who would win?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
In a true test of wills and wits and power. these two comic mental giants have obtained unlimited wells of power. Who would win?

How powerful is Batmite?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
How powerful is Batmite?

Batmite ≈ Myx I think (both are 5D imps IIRC)

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Batmite ≈ Myx I think (both are 5D imps IIRC) I don't think it's ever been revealed what exactly Bat-Mite is.

I don't think he's from the 5th dimension though.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't think it's ever been revealed what exactly Bat-Mite is.

I don't think he's from the 5th dimension though.

Wikipedia
Species Imp, from the 5th Dimension

Abilities Not bound by third-dimensional laws, can perform nearly any feat using what either is or appears to be magic, essentially omnipotent.

Galan007
That's Wiki though.

I've never seen him called a 5D Imp in a comic book.

Symmetric Chaos
That's Wiki though.

I've never seen him called a 5D Imp in a comic book.

I checked the whole article and even they admit that.

He does seem 5Dish though.

Galan007
He does seem 5Dish though. I totally agree, but there are a few differences.

guy222
Batmite ≈ Myx I think (both are 5D imps IIRC)

Qwsp also

bigbran
In a true test of wills and wits and power. these two comic mental giants have obtained unlimited wells of power. Who would win? What exactly will Batmite add?

Anyway... Lucifer creams him by himself...
Lucifer most likely 10/10 with his own power.

Galan007
Originally posted by bigbran
What exactly will Batmite add?

Anyway... Lucifer creams him by himself...
Lucifer most likely 10/10 with his own power. Bat-Mite ended up being the one responsible for the whole "Emperor Joker incident"...

I know it's stupid, because we were lead to believe that Mxy was responsible, but it was really Bat-Mite all along...

Even so, Bat-Mite would add very little to this battle considering that Lucifer created a Multiverse under his own power:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5201/lucifermultiverseos8.jpg

As much as I like the IG, it has no feats equivalent to creating a Multiverse IMO.

Lucifer ftw....... alone.

Galan007
I don't think it's ever been revealed what exactly Bat-Mite is.

I don't think he's from the 5th dimension though. Just to correct my original statement,

I have since found out that Bat-Mite is indeed a 5D Imp.

bigbran
Bat-Mite ended up being the one responsible for the whole "Emperor Joker incident"...

I know it's stupid, because we were lead to believe that Mxy was responsible, but it was really Bat-Mite all along...

Even so, Bat-Mite would add very little to this battle considering that Lucifer created a Multiverse under his own power:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5201/lucifermultiverseos8.jpg

As much as I like the IG, it has no feats equivalent to creating a Multiverse IMO.

Lucifer ftw....... alone. I know... I'm just asking what exactly Bat-Mite will add...

hush
Lucifer with his own power wen's in a stomp.

Symmetric Chaos
Just to correct my original statement,

I have since found out that Bat-Mite is indeed a 5D Imp.

Where did you find that out?

Bentley
Maybe the title reads "Lucifer just with Batmite`s powers".

bigbran
Originally posted by Bentley
Maybe the title reads "Lucifer just with Batmite`s powers". I though about that... but it was never said...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bentley
Maybe the title reads "Lucifer just with Batmite`s powers".

That seems odd. Would Lucifer be able to use them better or something?

Bentley
He is smarter, so maybe.

bigbran
That seems odd. Would Lucifer be able to use them better or something? More focused... more control... more knowledge... if Joker can use his powers like that, then Lucifer should be able to use them 1000x of times better.

Galan007
Where did you find that out? In a JLA comic.

Galan007
That seems odd. Would Lucifer be able to use them better or something? Lucifer could probably use BM's power better then BM himself can.

Galan007
Originally posted by bigbran
I'm just asking what exactly Bat-Mite will add... Nothing...

As far as I'm concerned, using Bat-Mite's powers is a downgrade for Lucifer.

King Kandy
How did we find out that Batmite was responsible for Emperor Joker?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
How did we find out that Batmite was responsible for Emperor Joker?

I told everyone. It was in Batman/Superman 25

King Kandy
Could you post a scan? I believe you, but I want to see it with my own eyes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Could you post a scan? I believe you, but I want to see it with my own eyes.

I dont' have a scanner. But if you google it and put in batmite, joker, and superman batman 25, you will be directed to sites with the scans

King Kandy
I dont' have a scanner. But if you google it and put in batmite, joker, and superman batman 25, you will be directed to sites with the scans
Okay... well, that's kind of weird... It doesn't fit in with the story, but I guess if that's what happens... Well, stupid stuff is sometimes canon.

Galan007
Could you post a scan? I believe you, but I want to see it with my own eyes. http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2064/193cm.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay... well, that's kind of weird... It doesn't fit in with the story, but I guess if that's what happens... Well, stupid stuff is sometimes canon.

Well thanks to jeph loeb for anothe blunder. What happened was the story ended AFTER crisis. It was supposed to end before. SOmehow, he messed up continuity with DC when he did this story so late and wouldn't change it. There was to be no multiverse at all. But after this, the story had mutliverses still existing, and a hell of a lot of them, being played around with by batmite and mxy. So It opened the door for people like grant morrison to push the door open more. The monitor's said the multiverse was dead. In the 80 page giant. But after the superman batman fiasco, the writers started making all kinds of multiverses. Jeph loeb, noob writer supreme.

King Kandy
What happened was the story ended AFTER crisis.
Wait, I'm confused...

CoIE or IC?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait, I'm confused...

CoIE or IC?

IC

Symmetric Chaos
What issues were EmperorJoker in?

Galan007
What issues were EmperorJoker in? The individual comics:

-Superman #160-161
-Adveentures of Superman #582-583
-Superman Of Steel #104-105
-Action Comics #769-770
-Superman: Emperor Joker #1

It's also in TPB form, oddly enough entitled "Superman: Emperor Joker"

Galan007
I did some research and found that Emperor Joker DID have Mxy's power....

These scans came after the first Emperor Joker incident... And after Mxy's powers were restored.

Mxy says to Joker...

"You were never meant to have access to ALL my 5th Dimensional magics, that was MY bad."

"That all got erased... But you apparently held onto one little bit that I want back":
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4228/mxy1pt7.th.jpg

The scan above then leads to this scan which some people, (me included), may have misconstrued into thinking that Joker only had Bat-Mite's power:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2518/mxy2vn0.th.jpg
(Bat-Mite was just the, "one little bit" that Mxy wanted back).

The scans above also lead me to think since Mxy referred to Bat-Mite as part of his power, that Mxy is responsible for creating Bat-Mite as well.

King Kandy
I did some research and found that Emperor Joker DID have Mxy's power....

These scans came after the first Emperor Joker incident... And after Mxy's powers were restored.

Mxy says to Joker...

"You were never meant to have access to ALL my 5th Dimensional magics, that was MY bad."

"That all got erased... But you apparently held onto one little bit that I want back":
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4228/mxy1pt7.th.jpg

The scan above then leads to this scan which some people, (me included), may have misconstrued into thinking that Joker only had Bat-Mite's power:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2518/mxy2vn0.th.jpg
(Bat-Mite was just the, "one little bit" that Mxy wanted back).

The scans above also lead me to think since Mxy referred to Bat-Mite as part of his power, that Mxy is responsible for creating Bat-Mite as well.
Wow... Well maybe the story isn't as much of a mess as I thought...

Galan007
Wow... Well maybe the story isn't as much of a mess as I thought... Yep.

It was Mxy all along.

Actually, it was a really good story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.