KMC Cap America vs Superman CN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
superman from the cartoon network show justiceleague, versus the sick overrated kmc cap america who never misses with his shield and can dodge bulletsl and has a razorsharp shield that pierces everything.
who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Chikorita
superman from the cartoon network show justiceleague, versus the sick overrated kmc cap america who never misses with his shield and can dodge bulletsl and has a razorsharp shield that pierces everything.
who wins?

Superman

Symmetric Chaos
who wins?

You do realize that even if Cap could do everything you listed this would still be spite right?

Chikorita
its superman from the cartoon show

Symmetric Chaos
its superman from the cartoon show

JLU or JLA?

Symmetric Chaos

Superboy Prime
Cap.

Can I quit the army now?

batdude123
Judge, go away.

Chikorita
batdude, i aint judge, its proven, the case is DONE!

Chikorita
you must think high of judge?
just as judge told me...
loser

batdude123
I repeat:

Judge, go away.

DigiMark007
batdude, i aint judge, its proven, the case is DONE!

People get around the sock check all the time. It's not "proof".

And besides that, spite threads and spam don't really help the cause, even though I actually believe you when you say you aren't judge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.