Silver Surfer with Power Gem versus Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Who wins?

How powerful is Tyrant?

masterbruce
Originally posted by guy222
How powerful is Tyrant?

Depowered Tyrant is around Odin level, I think.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Depowered Tyrant is around Odin level, I think.

And u, didn't appreciate a 255 mph car? But. This thread, I will take

DigiMark007
Potentially, the Power Gem could amp someone past anything besides Abstracts and such.

But we've never seen it used to anywhere near full potential, even by smart individuals (excluding when it was in the completed IG).

Taking Tyrant, every time.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Potentially, the Power Gem could amp someone past anything besides Abstracts and such.

But we've never seen it used to anywhere near full potential, even by smart individuals (excluding when it was in the completed IG).

Taking Tyrant, every time.

I agree with Digi. In theory, SS if he used the power gem to its fullest would be able to take down even the strongest opponents. I think this is unlikely though and take Tyrant.

TricksterPriest
Potentially, yeah, he could win. But..............Surfer isn't nearly that smart. Now, if this were Thanos w/e the power gem, he'd have a decent chance. But Surfer is kind of an idiot at times, and I doubt he can use the gem well enough to win.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by guy222
And u, didn't appreciate a 255 mph car? But. This thread, I will take
Your dream car or what?

Oh and Silver Surfer, Thanos owned Galactus with one gem, surley silver Surfer coulf've done the same.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, that was Thanos. Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Surfer. Not to mention Surfer is a moron.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't Norrin have enough power already to to blow up Tyrant?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Thanos owned Galactus with one gem...

When was this?

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't Norrin have enough power already to to blow up Tyrant?

No, not nearly. Tyrant punked about a dozen herald-level people all at once, and got the better of Thanos is a fight (though I suppose technically it was a stalemate).

bigbran
When was this? Never. Some people seem to believe that Thanos only used teh Power Gem against the abstracts, but the fact is, that he had a it full powered, and it doesn't matter if he only shot blasts or not, his Gauntlet was fully functional, and it wasn't depowered (like hero fight), or when Warlock fought Strange.

Thanos also used powers of the gems ('cept maybe the Mind Gem...) in the Abstract fight, so I don't know why people are saying he only used one gem.

No, not nearly. Tyrant punked about a dozen herald-level people all at once, and got the better of Thanos is a fight (though I suppose technically it was a stalemate). Thanos was also amped.

Tyrant wins.

Thanos_THOTU
He used the time gem. - To age Galactus.

I said "a gem", I'm sure he could've done it with the power gem as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.