Living Tribunal vs HOTI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
this should be a classic

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
this should be a classic Ummm, no it shouldn't. no

Thanos /w/ THOTI has already beaten LT............ Rather easily:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1825/teb9.th.jpg

This thread should actually be closed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Thanos only had the power to absorb one universe or one multiverse if I"m not mistaken.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And Thanos only had the power to absorb one universe or one multiverse if I"m not mistaken. Teh universe.
But like I have said before, it doesn't matter in a battle thread.

Both Micheal/Lucifer and HOTU have only really affected a universe (creating I mean), but it doesn't mean they are going to lose to LT, or a lot of people.

Like Thanos HOTU said, Abraxus (teh multiversal) defeated Roma (omniversal guardian).

Just don't want teh people to get teh wrong idea.

Galan007
Originally posted by bigbran
Teh universe.
But like I have said before, it doesn't matter in a battle thread.

Both Micheal/Lucifer and HOTU have only really affected a universe (creating I mean), but it doesn't mean they are going to lose to LT, or a lot of people.

Like Thanos HOTU said, Abraxus (teh multiversal) defeated Roma (omniversal guardian).

Just don't want teh people to get teh wrong idea. what the Hell does "teh" mean? hum

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Galan007
what the Hell does "teh" mean? hum

typ0 fr0m 7yp1ng "the" t0o f4$t.

guy222
Ummm, no it shouldn't. no

The Heart doesn't exist now.

bigbran
Good fight...

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Good fight...

LT is above the HOTI. I believe. I didn't like the issues. I thought it was garbage. I would love to talk about M Bodies. No one is above LT save his creator, TOAA. Have a good weekend. Go UCLA

Thanos_THOTU
Well ... Thanos had his creators power ...

Tazer
Yo.

LT is above the HOTI. I believe. I didn't like the issues. I thought it was garbage. I would love to talk about M Bodies. No one is above LT save his creator, TOAA. Have a good weekend. Go UCLA

ummm......guy?? U saw the pic above right?

while I hear ya if U didnt like the storyline, that still doesnt take away how powerful THOTI was.

any1 w/THOTI takes this over LT.

Tazer

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Well ... Thanos had his creators power ...

Who duped Thanos

guy222
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

ummm......guy?? U saw the pic above right?

while I hear ya if U didnt like the storyline, that still doesnt take away how powerful THOTI was.

any1 w/THOTI takes this over LT.

Tazer

Yo

I have all the issues. Its still garbage. If Thanos had God's power, why didn't he know where Adam was.

Aforementioned, the HOTI doesn't exist now. LT does. LT has powers from the TOAA. Thanos serves Death. PM me, we can discuss it further. smile

Xplosive
HOTI easily. I don't know what you don't understand guy222, but LT wasn't even a challenge.

Mordum
Lt exist because thanos restored everything. If it werent for that Lt would be dead. Also whats LT latest appearance? none yet.

guy222
Originally posted by Xplosive
HOTI easily. I don't know what you don't understand guy222, but LT wasn't even a challenge.

I understand Thanos was duped by God. LT's boss. Fact. Guy says the comic was bull****. Thanos as always is duped. Tell me, he had God's power and he couldn't even detect Adam Warlock. Read Knightmare 6, like me. Give me your opinion on M bodies. I know mine. I will borrow a line from my peer, cry Marvel a letter. I did. I got the truth regarding that stupid issue. Again, doesn't exist anymore. Thanos is serving his master. I will tell u, Living Tribunal returns. Thanos shows his face, he dies. Guy222

starlock
I think i know what guy22 means

Lets take the IG without a user it is just an item
Is the HOTU the same
its debatable the LT can beat a user who is activley fighting him with The IG
Is it debatable that LT can effect the IG without a user?

In my opinon it was only one universe
There were other M-bodies of LT in the Multiverse

So thanos is duped THOTU does not exist anymore
Lt is still around

An Abstract With The duties of LT is greater than the item used to dupe a villan and teach him a lesson,one could argue LT was Comanded to loose

i did not write the comic and i did not find it a good read,but it is only my opinon and just a view of how it can be seen

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
I think i know what guy22 means

Lets take the IG without a user it is just an item
Is the HOTU the same
its debatable the LT can beat a user who is activley fighting him with The IG
Is it debatable that LT can effect the IG without a user?

In my opinon it was only one universe
There were other M-bodies of LT in the Multiverse

So thanos is duped THOTU does not exist anymore
Lt is still around

An Abstract With The duties of LT is greater than the item used to dupe a villan and teach him a lesson,one could argue LT was Comanded to loose

i did not write the comic and i did not find it a good read,but it is only my opinon and just a view of how it can be seen

I always appreciate your opinion. Have a blessed weekend smile

Galan007
LT is above the HOTI. I believe. I didn't like the issues. I thought it was garbage. No one is above LT save his creator, TOAA. What the f**k?

Are you sure that you read those issues?

THOTI >> LT on panel.

It doesn't matter if you thought it was garbage or not.

Face it..... LT was OWNED. erm

guy222
What the f**k?

Are you sure that you read those issues?

THOTI >> LT on panel.

It doesn't matter if you thought it was garbage or not.

Face it..... LT was OWNED. erm

Galan, I will say again, it was garbage. IMO.

Galan007
Galan, I will say again, it was garbage. IMO. I understand what your stance is on this subject.

But you must understand that THOTI was already owned LT on panel.

This is spite.

Symmetric Chaos
I understand what your stance is on this subject.

But you must understand that THOTI was already owned LT on panel.

This is spite.

petpet Are you honestly trying to argue with guy?

celestialdemon
HOTI wins. It already won, easily at that.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
petpet Are you honestly trying to argue with guy? I would never!

guy222
I would never!

I will never argue with u smile I respect your opinion. Have a good weekend. Good to see u on so late

Mider999
i love how marvel retcons everything i wonder if DC retcons as much as they do, first LT is only ONE GUY, now he has M bodys where as before he only had ONE body, first he's scared by korvac, then later or whatever he's holding multiverses or megaverses........ugh i hate the LT, you can thank the fanboys.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
i love how marvel retcons everything i wonder if DC retcons as much as they do, first LT is only ONE GUY, now he has M bodys where as before he only had ONE body, first he's scared by korvac, then later or whatever he's holding multiverses or megaverses........ugh i hate the LT, you can thank the fanboys.

I love LT. He's amazing. M bodies, anyone can speak on

WorldWarHulk
Hotu pawns him 10/10.

Anyone who read the comic can tell you that.

guy222
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Hotu pawns him 10/10.

Anyone who read the comic can tell you that.

interesting

WorldWarHulk
interesting Not really.
Hell, you even have a picture of LT getting beat in your sig (the big one).

LT gets whooped.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider999

If THOTI destroyed Multiverse, then he destroyed LT and not ony his M body.
Mr Master gave pretty good explanation that HOTI destroyed Multiverse.

guy222
Not really.
Hell, you even have a picture of LT getting beat in your sig (the big one).

LT gets whooped.

I have lots of info regarding LT

WorldWarHulk
I have lots of info regarding LT And, all that does nothing, since he got his ass owned by Thanos.

guy222
And, all that does nothing, since he got his ass owned by Thanos.

Thanos was duped by LT's boss. When he get a reply from Andy Schmidt, let me know. Thanos. Lets talk about Thanos. He's a lackey. Serves his master who is Death. Death>Thanos. TOAA>LT. I like back and forth. I feed off positive vibe.

WorldWarHulk
Thanos was duped by LT's boss. When he get a reply from Andy Schmidt, let me know. Thanos. Lets talk about Thanos. He's a lackey. Serves his master who is Death. Death>Thanos. TOAA>LT. I like back and forth. I feed off positive vibe. And Thanos had punked LT.

Also, what does the other things have to do with him getting beat?

Simple really, Thanos didn't just punk LT, he punked the whole universe too. LT tried as hard as he could, and he was but a gnat to Thanos.

LT also shows how omniscience he is too, since you know, he actually thought that they could have taken Thanos.

I believe this sums it up nicely:
Ummm, no it shouldn't. no

guy222
And Thanos had punked LT.

Also, what does the other things have to do with him getting beat?

Simple really, Thanos didn't just punk LT, he punked the whole universe too. LT tried as hard as he could, and he was but a gnat to Thanos.

LT also shows how omniscience he is too, since you know, he actually thought that they could have taken Thanos.

I believe this sums it up nicely:

I agree, Galan makes great points smile Thanos will always be a loser. Guy222. Living Tribunal will exist because of his boss, TOAA. No one can dispute that. Thanos had the IG also. Did he win. No. No one can dispute that.

Guy says this, Thanos shows his face against Living Tribunal, he dies. I said that before, I am saying it now. Good someone likes Thanos. I like LT. I will sum it up for u. Send letters like me, u will get the truth. No one will dispute that. Last word from Guy

WorldWarHulk
I agree, Galan makes great points smile Thanos will always be a loser. Guy222. Living Tribunal will exist because of his boss, TOAA. No one can dispute that. Thanos had the IG also. Did he win. No. No one can dispute that.

Guy says this, Thanos shows his face against Living Tribunal, he dies. I said that before, I am saying it now. Good someone likes Thanos. I like LT. I will sum it up for u. Send letters like me, u will get the truth. No one will dispute that. Last word from Guy So, what you're saying is:
That a loser destroyed LT?

Actually, Thanos did win when he had the IG. What did he want to do? Take Eternity's place, and he did. He accomplished it, and that is a win in my book. He never faced LT, and LT even said that Thanos wasn't breaking any rules.
It was Adam Warlock who went face to face with LT.

Thanos already has showed his face against LT, and LT ended up looking like a newborn.

What I find funny, is how you say that Thanos is a loser, and he jobs. Yet, LT has lost way more times than he has won.
Scared of the Beyonder.
Got beat by the HOTU... wait, I mean, owned like a b*tch against him.
Got beat by, and here's the clincher... something Reed Richards had BUILT!
Had to band together with people lower than him, just to wipe out Galactus.
Used In-Betweener in a weak ass attempt to beat Dr. Strange.
Couldn't understand that there was a different power behind Korvac being alive.

Go omnipotence!

Xplosive
Thanos was duped by LT's boss. When he get a reply from Andy Schmidt, let me know. Thanos. Lets talk about Thanos. He's a lackey. Serves his master who is Death. Death>Thanos. TOAA>LT. I like back and forth. I feed off positive vibe.

LT>Thanos
Thanos with HOTI>LT

Thanos had the IG also. Did he win. No.

But owned him with HOTI. LT wasn't even a challenge.

Living Tribunal will exist because of his boss, TOAA.

Everyone exist because of TOAA in Marvel Universe.

Galan007
Mr Master gave pretty good explanation that HOTI destroyed Multiverse. Yes he did.

But there is also a great deal of evidence supporting the claim that THOTI only destroyed/recreated one Universe as well. erm

That's not a debate I'm trying to start or anything, I'm just saying there is evidence supporting both claims.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes he did.

But there is also a great deal of evidence supporting the claim that THOTI only destroyed/recreated one Universe as well. erm

Its like AliceInWonderland but with genocide!

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Its like AliceInWonderland but with genocide! Follow the white rabbit Neo.

guy222
So, what you're saying is:
That a loser destroyed LT?

Actually, Thanos did win when he had the IG. What did he want to do? Take Eternity's place, and he did. He accomplished it, and that is a win in my book. He never faced LT, and LT even said that Thanos wasn't breaking any rules.
It was Adam Warlock who went face to face with LT.

Thanos already has showed his face against LT, and LT ended up looking like a newborn.

What I find funny, is how you say that Thanos is a loser, and he jobs. Yet, LT has lost way more times than he has won.
Scared of the Beyonder.
Got beat by the HOTU... wait, I mean, owned like a b*tch against him.
Got beat by, and here's the clincher... something Reed Richards had BUILT!
Had to band together with people lower than him, just to wipe out Galactus.
Used In-Betweener in a weak ass attempt to beat Dr. Strange.
Couldn't understand that there was a different power behind Korvac being alive.

Go omnipotence!

Who's afraid of Beyonder? I know. BTW, sorry Thanos can't beat GR

Living Tribunal exists. Sorry

guy222
LT>Thanos
Thanos with HOTI>LT

But owned him with HOTI. LT wasn't even a challenge.

Everyone exist because of TOAA in Marvel Universe.

Tell the truth. Thanos ain't **** without Death. Dispute that.
No one can. Everyone does because of God. Who is God? Living Tribunal's boss. Sorry Thanos. Stop trying to sell me on Marvel The End. Not gonna happen. Admit this, Thanos shows up versus Tribunal. He ain't winning. Sorry. Live with it. LT lives because of his boss. Thanos is a bum. Let the thread go in peace. Guy222

Thanos_THOTU
Tell the truth. Thanos ain't **** without Death. Dispute that.
No one can. Everyone does because of God. Who is God? Living Tribunal's boss. Sorry Thanos. Stop trying to sell me on Marvel The End. Not gonna happen. Admit this, Thanos shows up versus Tribunal. He ain't winning. Sorry. Live with it. LT lives because of his boss. Thanos is a bum. Let the thread go in peace. Guy222
Truth is, that the Living Tribunal is shit under Thanos with the Heart's shoe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.