The Punisher vs Chuck Norris and Rambo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so the battle is in the jungle and the combatants don't have guns explosive or any other kind of weaponry with them so they have to improvise and use there cunning and badassyness to win this szizzle ..
So wil Frank win against the combined bloodlust of Rambo and Chuck Norris i just read the Chuck Norris facts and he sounds more badass than i thought he would be.. laughing out loud

Here are some facts about the man laughing out loud :

Well i'f this isn't bad ass i don't know what is... cool anyways can the combined powers of Rambo and Chuck Norris win against Frank ?

Discus!!!!

cool

TricksterPriest
Frank's screwed. Is this spite? I'm not sure. It seems kind of unfair to put the Punisher against Chuck Norris, let alone Chuck and Rambo. laughing

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so the battle is in the jungle and the combatants don't have guns explosive or any other kind of weaponry with them so they have to improvise and use there cunning and badassyness to win this szizzle ..
So wil Frank win against the combined bloodlust of Rambo and Chuck Norris i just read the Chuck Norris facts and he sounds more badass than i thought he would be.. laughing out loud

Here are some facts about the man laughing out loud :

Well i'f this isn't bad ass i don't know what is... cool anyways can the combined powers of Rambo and Chuck Norris win against Frank ?

Discus!!!!

cool

Good one. I like Chuck=Sly>Castle

LORDSIDIOUS01
Frank shoots both.

Symmetric Chaos
Not an allowed thread.

Combined they would beat him.

Chikorita
rambo wins alone.

Bouboumaster
Rambo AND Castle bow down when Norris walk.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Rambo AND Castle bow down when Norris walk.

Chuck is a good guest on Howard Stern.

DigiMark007
Please read the rules before making more threads aqua. This is two in a row if I remember correctly.

It's funny (Chuck Norris jokes still make me laugh) but not allowed. The OTF might be a better place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.