Onslaught Vs. Apoc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
I dont think any1 posted this but here it is anyways....who would win?

Board Walker
Onslaught is taken as very much of a joke on these forums, no real feats go gauge how powerful he truly was.

Can only really speculate about his potential, and I dislike speculation very much; speculating though, that he did have the combined power of Nate Grey, Magneto, Prof X, and little celestial boy, one could think at full potential he could do alot...

Then again all speculation, which on these forums has no weight and is meaningless.

Priest
Onslaught rapes Apoc.

TricksterPriest
Let's say Onslaught is at his normal levels. No frankie, no grey.

Current Apoc would do ok, but he'd probably job and lose. stick out tongue

Classic Apoc though, hard to call. It could go either way.

batdude123
Magneto>Apoc

Xavier<Apoc

Magneto & Xavier>>>Apoc

Apocalypse gets boned even if this is simply the Xavier/Magneto version of Onslaught.

TricksterPriest
Magneto>Apoc? What the f**k? blink What are you smoking? Apoc>Magneto. And **** AoA. stick out tongue you know that was PIS anyway.

batdude123
Sorry to tell you this, but Magneto is > Apocalypse.

TricksterPriest
current, sure.

Classic? **** no.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
current, sure.

Classic? **** no.

Classic, current, AOA, blah blah blah, etc etc.

Magneto is more powerful.

TricksterPriest
Ok batdude, you asked for it. the gauntlet is cast.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok batdude, you asked for it. the gauntlet is cast.

You know it's true. stick out tongue

Chikorita
not than classic apocalypse. he was like a god. the new one is kinda weak

swerve1988
Onslaught was afraid to fight the mighty APOC

xmeat
onslaught>>>apoc
apoc>>>magneto

bigbran
Originally posted by swerve1988
Onslaught was afraid to fight the mighty APOC You mean the other way around?

swerve1988
Originally posted by bigbran
You mean the other way around?

APOC was about to fight onslaught and then cable jumped on APOC's back back onslaught teleported them all away....then APOC said he would no longer help the good guys...ergo.....didn't need to fight onslaught

Gamesmaster
Onslaught would probably win this fight, though I was of the opinion Apocalypse is stronger than Magneto. Some of you have cast me into doubt.

Apolloknight
I feel bad for Apoc, he has so much potential, and I actually like him a bit, but its as if Marvel doesn't have enough room for another Magneto/Doom/Thanos type villain.

Xplosive
Originally posted by batdude123
Sorry to tell you this, but Magneto is > Apocalypse.

Um, no.
Apocalypse>Magneto.

Anyway, I would say Onslaught would win.

swerve1988
APOC written to FULL POTENTIAL would easily be a UNIVERSAL threat!!!

Jyppe
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC was about to fight onslaught and then cable jumped on APOC's back back onslaught teleported them all away....then APOC said he would no longer help the good guys...ergo.....didn't need to fight onslaught

No, he was about to kill Franklin on astral plane, which he couldn't reach by himself. And, even when he was stopped from attacking Onslaught, Onslaught laughed at them and knew that they were there all along.

Apocalypse was scared of Onslaught or something. Remember his chatty chat with the watcher?

Any Onslaught would murder Apocalypse.

swerve1988
Originally posted by Jyppe
No, he was about to kill Franklin on astral plane, which he couldn't reach by himself. And, even when he was stopped from attacking Onslaught, Onslaught laughed at them and knew that they were there all along.

Apocalypse was scared of Onslaught or something. Remember his chatty chat with the watcher?

Any Onslaught would murder Apocalypse.

LIES!!!!
stop twisting what was in the comic mad

Reaper777
With no help...Apoc. becomes Onslaught's *****!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.