Collosus Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
He goes through

The Rhino

Spider-man

Wolverine

Atom Smasher

Damage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage_%28comics%29

Cyborg Victor Stone

Starfire

Solomon Grundy

guy222
Originally posted by Fanboy
He goes through

The Rhino

Spider-man

Wolverine

Atom Smasher

Cyborg Victor Stone

Starfire

Solomon Grundy

Has a hard time getting past Howlett

DigiMark007
There's been some epic Colossus vs. Spidey threads where most end up agreeing that it's a big stalemate.

So yeah, they both get bored in #2 and Colossus decides to stop.

Beta Ray Howard
Spidey would stalemate him, essentially.

The Rhino SHOULD be able to beat him, but probably wouldn't.

Bouboumaster
He stop at Wolverine.

jrodslam
Stops at Atom Smasher imo.

DigiMark007
Has Colossus ever thunder clapped? That might change some things if he can. Otherwise, my opinion holds. Stalemate at 2.

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Has Colossus ever thunder clapped? That might change some things if he can. Otherwise, my opinion holds. Stalemate at 2.

Hey, Digi. Ur on late. smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by guy222
Hey, Digi. Ur on late. smile

A bit. I don't have to go in to work tomorrow...thus the inspiration for my current sig.

smile

guy222
A bit. I don't have to go in to work tomorrow...thus the inspiration for my current sig.

smile

My Lakers lost. I will be on for a bit

Jyppe

Colossus doesn't get tired though, and he does have some kind of enhanced speed too. Depends on the area though. With enough web, Spider-man could make it really difficult for Colossus smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Fanboy
He goes through

The Rhino

Spider-man

Wolverine

Atom Smasher

Cyborg Victor Stone

Starfire

Solomon Grundy

He doesn't get past Spiderman

jrodslam
Damn. Am i the only one who thinks Colossus can beat Spiderman?

Accel
Nah, I see Colossus taking it to Spidey. The battle may take a long time, depending on whether or not Colossus does thunderclap and it takes out Spidey, but eventually I think Spidey would tire before Colossus does.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Nah, I see Colossus taking it to Spidey. The battle may take a long time, depending on whether or not Colossus does thunderclap and it takes out Spidey, but eventually I think Spidey would tire before Colossus does.

That's a certainty.

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
Has a hard time getting past Howlett
You say that in almost all of your posts. SHUT UP! mad

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Accel

The eternal debate....

Colossus can only stay metal for so long, right? Even if it's a period of days, Spidey has fought that long at a decently high level (the first extended Morlun encounter comes to mind).

That, and cars, debris, lightposts, etc. will be smashing into Col. Not much individually, but it adds up when you keep having multiple-ton metal wrecking balls smashed into you over a period of hours.

As always, a good, long, probably boring fight.

guy222
bumprav

juggernaut74
If Colossus is going for broke he will clear it.

pym-ftw
Starfire can bfr him

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He stop at Wolverine.

How in hell would he stop at wolverine?

ColossusGrundy
Colossus clears this.

Spidey is NO problem, especially if this is current Colossusnaut.

Teenage Piotr would have fought stupid and stalemated or lost, but that is a long time past.

Wolverine is easy. Logan cant cut him, but he can KO wolvie. Punches his brain to mush a-la-WWH.

I dont see how anyone thinks he loses to Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.