Doomsday vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
OK so here's the set up

Dr. Doom, Forge, Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Peter Parker and Apocalypse get thier hands on Doomsday by a quantum fluke.

They work on him for one month improving his abilities and forcing his evolution my what ever means they wish (assume that none have any morals here).

One week before they finish Marvel heros get wind of what is going on but are unable to find DD or the experimenters so they start to prepare for the attack.

When Doomsday is unleashed upon the world will there be anything that can stop him? (no Doctor Strange or others who can go "poof you don't exist anymore"wink

Symmetric Chaos
KaBump

(is it really that bad?)

TricksterPriest
Outside of cosmics and reality warpers, they may not be able to stop him. DD's already a beast, with Apoc, Reed, Doom, Forge, Stark and spidey working him over, DD has a good chance of winning.

xmeat
thor, hulk, sentry should have a shot.

TricksterPriest
No. Just no. Thor is dubious against normal DD. Hulk is a joke. Sentry doesn't count, not enough feats.

juggernaut66666
Thor should have a shot the other 2 shouldn't.

Sixth_Winged
Sentry bfr's him to the sun.
Sersi transmutates him to stone(stone = no dna to gain adapting ability from)
Shadowking could just possess him outright

If zemo still had the moonstone he could've slice him up into a million pieces and scatter his atoms across the universe.

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No. Just no. Thor is dubious against normal DD. Hulk is a joke. Sentry doesn't count, not enough feats.

um thor fought desak, destroyer,and mangog both above DD.

Hulk also has enough feats to take DD head on whether you like it or not.

I'll agree with you on sentry though.

jasonk3
Thor and sentry both have shots at it...not so sure about hulk though

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Sentry bfr's him to the sun.
Sersi transmutates him to stone(stone = no dna to gain adapting ability from)
Shadowking could just possess him outright

If zemo still had the moonstone he could've slice him up into a million pieces and scatter his atoms across the universe.

This is DD after being worked over by Dr. Doom, Forge, Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Peter Parker and Apocalypse he should have hella reistance to TP and won't be easy to BFR.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
OK so here's the set up

Dr. Doom, Forge, Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Peter Parker and Apocalypse get thier hands on Doomsday by a quantum fluke.

They work on him for one month improving his abilities and forcing his evolution my what ever means they wish (assume that none have any morals here).

One week before they finish Marvel heros get wind of what is going on but are unable to find DD or the experimenters so they start to prepare for the attack.

When Doomsday is unleashed upon the world will there be anything that can stop him? (no Doctor Strange or others who can go "poof you don't exist anymore"wink

Rachel Summers/Xman/Franklin Richards/Sue. Goodnite DD

Beta Ray Howard
First off, I'd like to say that Sixth_Winged has the best sig ever.

Second, Dr. Strange would annihilate him still.

The way Marvel has Sentry written, Sentry would probably annihilate him.

TricksterPriest
Sentry's overrated. And I think the scientists should be able to boost DD to beat Sentry. 2nd, OP said no magic and I'm guessing no reality warpers.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
First off, I'd like to say that Sixth_Winged has the best sig ever.

Thanks. It's so easy to find motivation here BRH with all these Marvel scum badmouthing the super sky-father DS running around with his undefeatable avatars and the legend full of overwhelming feats, superman prime- yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.