elektra vs mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
this is movie elektra vs movie mystique.

no shape shifting no weapons

jasonk3
Mystique

spidey-dude
elektra is more popular than mystique now these days just cause she has her own movie but i still think movie mystique would knock her out easy

jasonk3
Originally posted by spidey-dude
elektra is more popular than mystique now these days just cause she has her own movie but i still think movie mystique would knock her out easy
co-signed

SpunkySmurph
Movie Elektra.

She had pre-cog.

spidey-dude
out of all the movies ive seen i think ultraviolet is the best female fighter even though the movie was lame

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jasonk3
co-signed what do u mean by that ?

What If...
Movie Elektra had pre-cog in the sense of her sitting down, concentrating, and seeing clips of the near future...it wasn't spontanious like she would know her opponents every next move.

Mystique showed better h2h skills imo.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by What If...
Movie Elektra had pre-cog in the sense of her sitting down, concentrating, and seeing clips of the near future...it wasn't spontanious like she would know her opponents every next move.

Mystique showed better h2h skills imo.

No.

In one of the last scenes she knew exactly where one of the enemies was heading, as she was running, allowing her to throw her sai through like ten hedges, and striking the lady's head on the other side, while they were both in movement.

Same scene, she knew exactly where Tattoo was, and was able to find him with ease. No meditation involved, and they were in a giant hedge maze.

Draco69
Which doesn't matter because she doesn't have her weapons in this fight.

Mystique in a curbstomp.

SpunkySmurph
Yeah, but she'll still know all the moves Mystiques gonna make.

It's close, and I'd give Mystique the skills edge, but I'd give Elektra the majority due to the pre-cog.

jrodslam
Wasnt Elektra teleporting in her movie? I think she was. Pus her ninja skills can allow her to get the sneak on Mystique. Mystique was much better h2h wise in the movies though. Hard to say. Im gonna say 5/5 split.

Draco69
Mystique is stronger.

Mystique is faster.

Mystique can stick to friggin walls and slide around the floor like she's made of liquid

Mystique has the edge in skill and agility as well.

And her pre-cog isn't instanteneous. It's been shown numerous times that she had to concentrate briefly to use the pre-cog.

The scene you mentioned is a perfect example of that.

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wasnt Elektra teleporting in her movie? I think she was. Pus her ninja skills can allow her to get the sneak on Mystique. Mystique was much better h2h wise in the movies though. Hard to say. Im gonna say 5/5 split.

She wasn't teleporting....

no expression

She was just very damn sneaky.

And Mystique knows WAY more about stealth than Elektra does. Plus she can see in the dark and her senses are heightened.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
She wasn't teleporting....

no expression

She was just very damn sneaky.

And Mystique knows WAY more about stealth than Elektra does. Plus she can see in the dark and her senses are heightened.

In the opening scene where she was supose to kill the guy in his house. she was moving at the blink of an eye. One sec she was behind him and one sec she was in front of him or vise versa.

In this fight, Mystique cant use her morphing so her superior stealth doesnt exist here. When did she see in the dark and displayed heightened senses?

SpunkySmurph
Mystique is stronger.

Mystique is faster.

Mystique can stick to friggin walls and slide around the floor like she's made of liquid

Mystique has the edge in skill and agility as well.

And her pre-cog isn't instanteneous. It's been shown numerous times that she had to concentrate briefly to use the pre-cog.

The scene you mentioned is a perfect example of that.

I'm well aware of what Mystique can do.

Agility? Meh. If theres is a difference, at all, then its damn close.
At the end of the movie, fighting the hand leader, she knew exactly where he'd be when he attmepted to speedblitz her again.

And she didn't have to concentrate to pinpoint her enemies movements and chuck her sai through all those hedges... in addition, she seemed to have reached another level of skill with her ninja abilities at the end of the movie. Hence predicting the Hand leader's movements and ressurecting Abby.

Draco69
In the opening scene where she was supose to kill the guy in his house. she was moving at the blink of an eye. One sec she was behind him and one sec she was in front of him or vise versa.

Same thing was seen in countless movies....

Like Batman.

He can't teleport....

It's just a typical "woooo! I'm behind you now! Haha!" scene seen in so many action movies.

In this fight, Mystique cant use her morphing so her superior stealth doesnt exist here.

Pretty much. So is Elektra's sneaky tactics here as well. It's a brawl. Anywhere Elektra tries to run to, Mystique is gonna get there first. She can walk on walls like Spider-Man.

She's not gonna be hard to see wearing that bright, red costume of hers.

Mystique on the other hand can blend into shadows.

When did she see in the dark and displayed heightened senses?

In X2. During the campfire scene. Or rather the extended scene.

Soljer
I think we all know the real loser here....

Spunky - for admitting that he has detailed knowledge of the worst comic book movie ever made.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
I think we all know the real loser here....

Spunky - for admitting that he has detailed knowledge of the worst comic book movie ever made.

Well, I caught the last half the other day on tv.

I was having a conversation with you on KMC, but I figured even the last half of the worst comic book movie ever made was better then that. doped

xmarksthespot
Elektra frankly wasn't very impressive.

In a straight up fight, no weapons, I see Mystique beating her without much trouble. Stronger, faster, more skilled, more agile, and she fights dirty.

Movie **** punt.

Draco69
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Agility? Meh. If theres is a difference, at all, then its damn close.

No. It isn't. Not nearly. When has Elektra displayed half the agility Mystique has?

Climbing up a tree? Doing a few backflips?

Mystique was speedblitzing the army and flipping around like a jackrabbit.

She could also slide around the floor like she was made of liquid.

Mystique is by far more agile.

At the end of the movie, fighting the hand leader, she knew exactly where he'd be when he attmepted to speedblitz her again.

Yeah. We clearly see her concentrate to use her pre-cog. Not to mention the idiot was right in front of her.

Mystique will simply slap away her attempts of an attack (she's far stronger; if Elektra had her sais I would give her the advantage but Elektra never displayed much HTH combat like Mystique did) climb on to her like a mantis and snap her neck.

She can take much more damage than Elektra can. She's much stronger. And her reaction time is likely as faster since she dodged bullet-fire by dancing around it. Literally. And she had time to flip the bird.

And she didn't have to concentrate to pinpoint her enemies movements and chuck her sai through all those hedges...

Yes, she did.

erm

Did we watch the same movie. Elektra paused. Elektra concentrated. Elektra had her pre-cog moment. Elektra threw the sai.

Now how exactly is Elektra even going to damage Mystique again? Seeing as she's far more durable?

in addition, she seemed to have reached another level of skill with her ninja abilities at the end of the movie. Hence predicting the Hand leader's movements and ressurecting Abby.

Which is speculation. What skills? What can she do besides giving life to the dead? Unless Elektra II came out without my knowing...?

jrodslam
Same thing was seen in countless movies....

Like Batman.

He can't teleport....

It's just a typical "woooo! I'm behind you now! Haha!" scene seen in so many action movies.

Either way Mystique didnt display any heightened senses to show that shed know where Elektra would be. Advantage goes to Elektra there.

Pretty much. So is Elektra's sneaky tactics here as well. It's a brawl. Anywhere Elektra tries to run to, Mystique is gonna get there first. She can walk on walls like Spider-Man.

She's not gonna be hard to see wearing that bright, red costume of hers.

Mystique on the other hand can blend into shadows.

How is it that Elektras sneaky tactics dont exists here? Her weapons arent allowed here. Mystique on the other hand "sneaky tactics" was due to her morphing. Another advantage to Elektra here.

It doesnt matter if shes moving fater than Mystiques eye can see.

When did Mystique blend into the shadows?

In X2. During the campfire scene. Or rather the extended scene.

What part. Who did she see in the dark? And what heightened senses did she display? At the campfire deleted scene with Nightcrawler?

xmarksthespot
Mystique went from being the Statue of Liberty behind the X-Men to being Wolverine in front of them. Guess she can teleport too. happy

Mystique morphs Wolverine's claws and stabs Elektra. doped

Draco69
Either way Mystique didnt display any heightened senses to show that shed know where Elektra would be. Advantage goes to Elektra there.

Yes. She did. During the campfire scene.

Advantage to Elektra how? What? Mystique is gonna let a woman wearing a BRIGHT RED costume run off and play hide and seek in the arena?

Mystique would be more difficult to find since her skin is dark anyway.

Which isn't the point since this is a brawl. HTH.

Mystique won't LET Elektra hide with her ninja crap.

How is it that Elektras sneaky tactics dont exists here? Her weapons arent allowed here. Mystique on the other hand "sneaky tactics" was due to her morphing. Another advantage to Elektra here.

It's a BRAWL. A FIGHT. Kung fu action. Tekken style. Etc.

WHAT advantage? I merely stated that Mystique was far more adept at stealth at Elektra.

Which doesn't MATTER. It's a fight to the death. Mystique won't let Elektra run away nor will Elektra be able to.

Especially in that naughty riding hood outfit....

Both "advantages" are completely useless in this fight.

Mystique clearly demostrated more speed and agility than Elektra. Who had trouble with tablecloth....

Forget stealth. Elektra simply can't beat Mystique in hand to hand combat.

Elektra didn't display ANY HTH combat worthy of mention in comparision to Mystique.

erm

She's stronger.

Faster.

More agile.

More durable.

And she's incredibly limber.

Elektra is screwed unless she has her sais....

jrodslam
^^

The statue of Liberty scene was a few scences before to double Wolvie scene.

Secondly, shes not allowed to morph in this fight.sad

Draco69
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Mystique went from being the Statue of Liberty behind the X-Men to being Wolverine in front of them. Guess she can teleport too. happy

Batman can too. He was teleporting all over the place in Batman Begins.

eek!

xmarksthespot
^^

The statue of Liberty scene was a few scences before to double Wolvie scene. It's been a few years since I've seen that movie, but I remember them walking through the metal detector. Wolverine walks off, Cyclops says something inane. Mystique as Wolverine walks back. One scene.

What If...
Wrong my friend, she stood there for a good 5-10 seconds, with her eyes closed, before she threw that sai.

Agreed with Draco, any impressionable "h2h" was done with some sort of weapon.

spidey-dude
elektra has to close her eyes to see in the future of whats gonna happen next. mystique takes her out easy while her eyes are shut.

spidey-dude

Mystique morphs Wolverine's claws and stabs Elektra. doped read at the begining of the thread. no shape shifting or weapons.

SpunkySmurph
No. It isn't. Not nearly. When has Elektra displayed half the agility Mystique has?

Climbing up a tree? Doing a few backflips?

Mystique was speedblitzing the army and flipping around like a jackrabbit.

She could also slide around the floor like she was made of liquid.

Mystique is by far more agile.

Managing to give somebody the finger or slide on a floor is not agility there, Draco. Mystique had style, but she was also fighting kill-with-a-pillow soldiers who didn't manage to do jack at any one point.

And managing to not get shot, is, unfortunatley, NOT a 'speedblitz', lest our standards here on KMC have really fallen that far.

Yeah. We clearly see her concentrate to use her pre-cog. Not to mention the idiot was right in front of her.
The idiot who could move faster then the eye could register? Who had, earlier in the movie, been slapping her around like a little b*tch?

And we don't see any concentration. We see him attempt to taunt her, him close in for the kill, and her completley and easily anticipate his move.

Mystique will simply slap away her attempts of an attack (she's far stronger; if Elektra had her sais I would give her the advantage but Elektra never displayed much HTH combat like Mystique did) climb on to her like a mantis and snap her neck.
When did Mystique demonstrate this supposed great strength? Elektra was plowwing through sandbags. While running, she lifted Abby up a flight of stairs with one arm. Elektra showed she was an athlete. Mystique showed she was a talented, blue hooker.

She can take much more damage than Elektra can. She's much stronger. And her reaction time is likely as faster since she dodged bullet-fire by dancing around it. Literally. And she had time to flip the bird. Again, can you name feats? Comic Mystique can, of course, claim all those things. Hell, all Mystique did was flip off somebody who couldn't shoot the wide side of a barn even if somebody competent aimed the gun for him.

Yes, she did.

erm

Did we watch the same movie. Elektra paused. Elektra concentrated. Elektra had her pre-cog moment. Elektra threw the sai.

There was a pause, that lasted about half a second. It took a while because the camera had to do its effects to show the obvious, but it was clearly a much faster motion then any move Mystique can make, so she'll still know whats happening.

Now how exactly is Elektra even going to damage Mystique again? Seeing as she's far more durable?
See above...

Which is speculation. What skills? What can she do besides giving life to the dead? Unless Elektra II came out without my knowing...?
Precog came naturally to her. She easily predicted the Hand leader's moves, when before all she could do was get smacked around and call it a day. At the end, she had mastered her precog and didnt break a sweat. Or concenctrate. wink

xmarksthespot
I agree with Soljer. ermm
Originally posted by spidey-dude
read at the begining of the tread. no shape shifting or weapons. Noted.

Mystique still wins.

jrodslam
Yes. She did. During the campfire scene.

Advantage to Elektra how? What? Mystique is gonna let a woman wearing a BRIGHT RED costume run off and play hide and seek in the arena?

Mystique would be more difficult to find since her skin is dark anyway.

Which isn't the point since this is a brawl. HTH.

Mystique won't LET Elektra hide with her ninja crap.

Like ive already asked. What part in the campfire scene? Deleted scene when shes with Nightcrawler? What did she do?

Advantage due to Elektras ninja skills. Mystique gonna let? How is she gonna stop it? Unless Mystique showed to see things faster than the human eye. Which was never displayed. Elektra was the onhe who displayed heightened senses. Not Mystique.

Elektra doesnt have to actually see Mystique. Shed sense her. Just like she sensed the hand group in the forest and the hand ninjas by her neighbors house.

It's a BRAWL. A FIGHT. Kung fu action. Tekken style. Etc.

WHAT advantage? I merely stated that Mystique was far more adept at stealth at Elektra.

Which doesn't MATTER. It's a fight to the death. Mystique won't let Elektra run away nor will Elektra be able to.

Especially in that naughty riding hood outfit....

Both "advantages" are completely useless in this fight.

Forget stealth. Elektra simply can't beat Mystique in hand to hand combat.

Elektra didn't display ANY HTH combat worthy of mention in comparision to Mystique.

You mention Mysatique was far more adept at stealth than Elektra. That ONLY due to her morphing. Thats it. Other than that, shes no better than you or me.

Why does it not matter if Elektra is moving faster than Mystiques eye can see? She wouldnt even see the hits coming. How does that not matter?

How is Mystique gonna beat Elektra in h2h if shes moving faster than Mystiques eye can see? Each attempted swing would be a miss.

Mystique did display more h2h combat feats than Elektra. I mentioned that already, but you cant hit cant you cant follow.

She's stronger.

Faster.

More agile.

More durable.

And she's incredibly limber.

Elektra is screwed unless she has her sais....

If you cant hit your opponent, or see where they are at, none of those physical traits matter. If Elektra did have the sais or her other throwing weapons, it would be too lopsided.

SpunkySmurph
I agree with Soljer. ermm

Hmm. Xmarks agrees with Soljer. How original. happy

xmarksthespot
I'd agree with you if you were right. But you're not. happy

When did Elektra show any sort of superspeed? At all.

jrodslam

There was also the other sense besides the one i mentioned where she girls next door was in her house and she tried to escape Elektra was already at the entrance. Abby then said something like..."How'd you?..."

spidey-dude

When did Elektra show any sort of superspeed? At all. when that brat broke in her house then she turned around about to run from elektra and there elektra was there from behind her right when the brat turned out

xmarksthespot
There was also the other sense besides the one i mentioned where she girls next door was in her house and she tried to escape Elektra was already at the entrance. Abby then said something like..."How'd you?..." Again other than doing her "Peekaboo" things, when did she "on-panel" show any superspeed, at all?

Mystique has that too, except she got past Wolverine, while Elektra got past a Hand ninja.

SpunkySmurph

<Insert sexual insinuation about Soljer and xmarks here> happy (I'm too lazy ermmnone )

She showed it when she was able to move before the Hand could see her, when she was able to keep up with the Leader's movements, (who could move faster then the eyes could see), when she pulled her "teleporting" acts, etc.

spidey-dude
<Insert sexual insinuation about Soljer and xmarks here> happy (I'm too lazy ermmnone )

She showed it when she was able to move before the Hand could see her, when she was able to keep up with the Leader's movements, (who could move faster then the eyes could see), when she pulled her "teleporting" acts, etc. everyone is having a good night so far best you dont bring up soljer

jrodslam
Again other than doing her "Peekaboo" things, when did she "on-panel" show any superspeed, at all?

Mystique has that too, except she got past Wolverine, while Elektra got past a Hand ninja.

That was "on-panel". Abby saw her turned to run, and Elektra was right at the exit behind her. It was a "Flash" moment. She did that about 4 times during the movie. ON-Panel.

Mystique didnt do that. She was still and Wolvie and everyone else walked past her. She then went around and we saw her a few scenes later. Huge difference.

Draco69
Managing to give somebody the finger or slide on a floor is not agility there, Draco. Mystique had style, but she was also fighting kill-with-a-pillow soldiers who didn't manage to do jack at any one point.

It's an agility feat. That's what counts. And a skill feat.

And managing to not get shot, is, unfortunatley, NOT a 'speedblitz', lest our standards here on KMC have really fallen that far.

True. But she was moving a hell of alot faster than Elektra did in the movie.

The idiot who could move faster then the eye could register? Who had, earlier in the movie, been slapping her around like a little b*tch?

And he would've won too if he went for the kill and didn't boast....

He had her completely at his mercy. Elektra won via luck.

And we don't see any concentration. We see him attempt to taunt her, him close in for the kill, and her completley and easily anticipate his move.

Wrong. That wasn't pre-cog. Pre-cog means she actually saw the future.

She ANTICPATED his movement. She managed to grab her sai in time and make the dumbass run right into her sai.

When did Mystique demonstrate this supposed great strength?

You mean besides tossing around Wolverine like a ragdoll and using a steel gate as battering ram? Besides punching through pipes and overpowering Wolverine numerous times? Besides tossing grown men around as if they were toys?

no expression

Elektra was plowwing through sandbags.

Pfft. Please. She was CUTTING through the sandbags. With her sais. They were boxing bags for heaven's sake.

QUOTE=8378413]Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
While running, she lifted Abby up a flight of stairs with one arm. Elektra showed she was an athlete.

Woo. She lifted a fourteen-year old girl up to the balcony. Big whoop.

Mystique was lifting and throwing grown men around easily.

Hell, all Mystique did was flip off somebody who couldn't shoot the wide side of a barn even if somebody competent aimed the gun for him.

She took out a entire sentry of highly trained soldiers that managed to take down the entire X-Mansion.

Elektra was clearly baffled with floating tableclothes....

There was a pause, that lasted about half a second. It took a while because the camera had to do its effects to show the obvious, but it was clearly a much faster motion then any move Mystique can make, so she'll still know whats happening.

Um. No. She twirled her sais around. Closed her eyes. Concentrated then located Abbey. Then she threw the sai.

Mystique won't allow that to happen.

Precog came naturally to her. She easily predicted the Hand leader's moves, when before all she could do was get smacked around and call it a day. At the end, she had mastered her precog and didnt break a sweat. Or concenctrate. wink

Easily? Pfffft. She was getting her ass kicked. She won by LUCK. Not pre-cog. She anticipated his attack.

She never displayed ANY pre-cog during the fight.

And you STILL haven't shown ANY HTH skills that Elektra could use against Mystique.

ALL the feats above were with her sais....

no expression

Draco69
That was "on-panel". Abby saw her turned to run, and Elektra was right at the exit behind her. It was a "Flash" moment. She did that about 4 times during the movie. ON-Panel.

It was a theatrical effect. She wasn't teleporting. For heaven's sake...

erm

xmarksthespot

Mystique didnt do that. She was still and Wolvie and everyone else walked past her. She then went around and we saw her a few scenes later. Huge difference. It was the same scene. I just checked. It's slightly different, but similar.

It doesn't mean either had superspeed or could teleport. erm

Draco69
There was also the other sense besides the one i mentioned where she girls next door was in her house and she tried to escape Elektra was already at the entrance. Abby then said something like..."How'd you?..."

Batman did the same damn thing in his movies. He doesn't have superspeed or teleportation in his movies.

no expression

xmarksthespot
Elektra was clearly baffled with floating tableclothes.... laughing out loud

jrodslam
Batman did the same damn thing in his movies. He doesn't have superspeed or teleportation in his movies.

no expression

Bah! Batman never did that in any of his movies. Someone would be looking at him then turn their backs. When they turned back around Bats would be gone.

Elektra would be looking at someone then when they turned around, shed already be on the other side looking at them again.

Those are 2 different things.

spidey-dude

She ANTICPATED his movement. She managed to grab her sai in time and make the dumbass run right into her sai.

You mean besides tossing around Wolverine like a ragdoll and using a steel gate as battering ram? Besides punching through pipes and overpowering Wolverine numerous times? Besides tossing grown men around as if they were toys?

no expression

Pfft. Please. She was CUTTING through the sandbags. With her sais. They were boxing bags for heaven's sake.

QUOTE=8378413]Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
While running, she lifted Abby up a flight of stairs with one arm. Elektra showed she was an athlete.

She took out a entire sentry of highly trained soldiers that managed to take down the entire X-Mansion.

Um. No. She twirled her sais around. Closed her eyes. Concentrated then located Abbey. Then she threw the sai.

Easily? Pfffft. She was getting her ass kicked. She won by LUCK. Not pre-cog. She anticipated his attack.

And you STILL haven't shown ANY HTH skills that Elektra could use against Mystique.

no expression she couldnt see a damn thing with the clothes in her face.

spidey-dude
mystique was hot in X3 right after the guy shot her with the needle to take away her powers big grin

Draco69

Advantage due to Elektras ninja skills. Mystique gonna let? How is she gonna stop it?

Again...

How is STEALTH going to help Elektra in this fight?

You're not making any sense....

Unless Mystique showed to see things faster than the human eye.

Elektra never displayed superspeed nor teleporation. You're making baseless claims based on theatrical effects seen in countless action movies.

Like BATMAN....

Elektra doesnt have to actually see Mystique. Shed sense her. Just like she sensed the hand group in the forest and the hand ninjas by her neighbors house.

Sense her? How the f*ck is this gonna help her?

Elektra: I sense she is right in front of me...

Mystique: No sh*t....

laughing

You mention Mysatique was far more adept at stealth than Elektra. That ONLY due to her morphing. Thats it. Other than that, shes no better than you or me.

And her espionage skills. And her mimcry. Which is again useless in this fight. Elektra won't be using stealth nor will Mystique.

You're making these ridiculous claims that Elektra in her bright red outfit will somehow hide in a corner while Mystique just watches her run off.

You're assuming it's dark. You're assuming that Elektra will have any place to hide.

It's just baseless...

Why does it not matter if Elektra is moving faster than Mystiques eye can see? She wouldnt even see the hits coming. How does that not matter?

She never displayed superspeed. You're making this up....

I can pull up Youtube videos if you want. Elektra is clearly moving at human speed that's no faster than Batman or Aragon...

How is Mystique gonna beat Elektra in h2h if shes moving faster than Mystiques eye can see? Each attempted swing would be a miss.

See above...

Mystique did display more h2h combat feats than Elektra. I mentioned that already, but you cant hit cant you cant follow.

See above...

Jesus Christ....

If you cant hit your opponent, or see where they are at, none of those physical traits matter. If Elektra did have the sais or her other throwing weapons, it would be too lopsided.

Elektra. does. not. have. superspeed.

Mystique on the other hand was clearly faster....

spidey-dude
Again...

Elektra never displayed superspeed nor teleporation. You're making baseless claims based on theatrical effects seen in countless action movies.

Like BATMAN....

laughing

And her espionage skills. And her mimcry. Which is again useless in this fight. Elektra won't be using stealth nor will Mystique.

You're making these ridiculous claims that Elektra in her bright red outfit will somehow hide in a corner while Mystique just watches her run off.

You're assuming it's dark. You're assuming that Elektra will have any place to hide.

It's just baseless...

I can pull up Youtube videos if you want. Elektra is clearly moving at human speed that's no faster than Batman or Aragon...

See above...

See above...

Jesus Christ....

Mystique on the other hand was clearly faster.... elektra is a better martial artist than mystique. but mystique is just faster and has a different style of fighting. lets just say shes the catwoman of marvel in away

Draco69
Bah! Batman never did that in any of his movies. Someone would be looking at him then turn their backs. When they turned back around Bats would be gone.

Elektra would be looking at someone then when they turned around, shed already be on the other side looking at them again.

Those are 2 different things.

No. They're not.

Both whatshernameIdon'tcare and Gordan never turned away. They merely took their eyes of Batman for a second than Batman was COMPLETELY out of sight.

Elektra on the other hand had Abbey turn and run away. Or be distracted by something else.

It's exactly the same thing.

Draco69
laughing out loud

Elektra's amazing superspeed and fighting skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1wJpPMIqZc

Why people are defending this crappy ass depiction of a great character is beyond me...

spidey-dude
Elektra's amazing superspeed and fighting skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1wJpPMIqZc

Why people are defending this crappy ass depiction of a great character is beyond me... any character is beyond you laughing

Draco69
Here is the fight between Elektra and whatshisnameIdon'tcare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUZl5sy5jlc&mode=related&search=

It also shows she never used pre-cog but rather anticipation.

Here we see Elektra's "superior" strength against the almighty sandbags:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA8pfGOb550

Likewise, here is the scene with Mystique versus the sentry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRN4wh6pFOA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUteDZ8U8EE

And her fight with Wolverine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIMFYsMLbPQ&mode=related&search=

Y'all can judge for yourselves.

Me going to bed.

*YAWN*

spidey-dude
Here is the fight between Elektra and whatshisnameIdon'tcare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUZl5sy5jlc&mode=related&search=

It also shows she never used pre-cog but rather anticipation.

Here we see Elektra's "superior" strength against the almighty sandbags:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA8pfGOb550

Likewise, here is the scene with Mystique versus the sentry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRN4wh6pFOA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUteDZ8U8EE

And her fight with Wolverine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIMFYsMLbPQ&mode=related&search=

Y'all can judge for yourselves.

Me going to bed.

*YAWN* going to bed ? take elektra with you. you 2 have a happy valentines day

SpunkySmurph
Sliding under a door is not an agility feat. Fingering someone is not an agility feat. When did she show such remarkable agility?

False. Elektra was moving faster then people could see, and keeping up with people who could do that. Mystique proved she could kick herself in the nose if she so desired, and then became a mutant floor duster.

Speculation

Please. She knew exactly where he was going to be and when he was going to do it. You even see her eyes light up when she knows.

no expression
I don't ever recall her overpowering or tossing around Wolverine like a ragdoll. I DO recall her getting caught quite easily by surprise by Wolverine. And throwing grown men like toys is quite exxagerated. She lifted one or two soldiers and tossed them a couple feat. Meh.

Take a really sharp knife, and go try cutting through numerous boxing bags with ease WHILE keeping your momentum.

While running, with one arm, Elektra grabbed her, without pausing, and easily hoisted her high above.
And I covered the Mystique thing.

In addition, Elektra through her sai with enough force to plow through 10+ hedges and then kill the person on the other side.

she took out a entire sentry of highly trained soldiers that managed to take down the entire X-Mansion.

Pfft. "highly trained soldiers that managed to take down the entire X-Mansion" ? They were a bunch of poke-to-kill soldiers that managed to capture a few kids with green tongues. Hardly what its shaped up to be.

She was running. She paused for half a second, twirled the sai for drama (wont happen here), then threw it through a dozen hedges with enough force to kill the person on the other side.

no expression

Mystique would get her ass kicked too. In fact, she never would have won ever. Unlike Elektra. There was an opponent MUCH faster, MUCH stronger and MUCH more skilled.

And yet pre-cog wins?

Fancy that.

She shows H2H skills against Daredevil, at the beginning of the movie, with Stick and his group, in the bar-area, etc.

Mystique managed to take out a couple soldiers that couldn't handle a Care Bear, and repeatedly lost to Wolverine.

spidey-dude
Sliding under a door is not an agility feat. Fingering someone is not an agility feat. When did she show such remarkable agility?

False. Elektra was moving faster then people could see, and keeping up with people who could do that. Mystique proved she could kick herself in the nose if she so desired, and then became a mutant floor duster.

Speculation

Please. She knew exactly where he was going to be and when he was going to do it. You even see her eyes light up when she knows.

I don't ever recall her overpowering or tossing around Wolverine like a ragdoll. I DO recall her getting caught quite easily by surprise by Wolverine. And throwing grown men like toys is quite exxagerated. She lifted one or two soldiers and tossed them a couple feat. Meh.

Take a really sharp knife, and go try cutting through numerous boxing bags with ease WHILE keeping your momentum.

While running, with one arm, Elektra grabbed her, without pausing, and easily hoisted her high above.
And I covered the Mystique thing.

In addition, Elektra through her sai with enough force to plow through 10+ hedges and then kill the person on the other side.

Pfft. "highly trained soldiers that managed to take down the entire X-Mansion" ? They were a bunch of poke-to-kill soldiers that managed to capture a few kids with green tongues. Hardly what its shaped up to be.

She was running. She paused for half a second, twirled the sai for drama (wont happen here), then threw it through a dozen hedges with enough force to kill the person on the other side.

Mystique would get her ass kicked too. In fact, she never would have won ever. Unlike Elektra. There was an opponent MUCH faster, MUCH stronger and MUCH more skilled.

And yet pre-cog wins?

Fancy that.

She shows H2H skills against Daredevil, at the beginning of the movie, with Stick and his group, in the bar-area, etc.

Mystique managed to take out a couple soldiers that couldn't handle a Care Bear, and repeatedly lost to Wolverine. without her sai that dude would have knocked her out easy without his sword. that was childish anyways them putting him run fas like hes flash or something like that.

jrodslam
Again...

Im not talking stealth in the sense of blending in with shadows or being cloaked, but more of being unnoticed in her attacks. THAT is going to help her a great deal. I dont get how that doesnt make sense to you.erm

Like BATMAN....

Ohh no? Batman has never done some of the things she displays in ANy of his movies.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ru4PR5t0o68

laughing

Im glad you find it funny. She was able to sense someones movements who moves faster than the eye can see. She was able to sense hand ninjas. In actuall combat,shed be able to sense every move of Mystiques.

It's just baseless...

I never said anything aboutespionage skills. I never mentioned anything about Elektra hiding in corners. I mentioned her ninja skills being more that Mystique can handle.

Youre the one whos making rediculous statements. Not once did i imply that Elektra hides or run off.

Im assuming its dark? You mentioned Mystiques blending into shadows.confused

Really? Im making this up? As per Youtube video i posted above, she displays speed that neither Batman, Aragon or Mystique has displayed in any of their movies.

See above...

See above...

Jesus Christ....

Mystique on the other hand was clearly faster....

Riiight. See above.

xmarksthespot
When did she show such remarkable agility? Did you watch any of the X-Men movies? erm
Mystique repeatedly lost to Wolverine. Wolverine was losing/stalemating Mystique in h2h. He beat her later because she underestimated his senses and tried to trick him with morphing.

jrodslam
No. They're not.

Both whatshernameIdon'tcare and Gordan never turned away. They merely took their eyes of Batman for a second than Batman was COMPLETELY out of sight.

Elektra on the other hand had Abbey turn and run away. Or be distracted by something else.

It's exactly the same thing.

Uhh. You seem to be leaving something out.

Whatshernameidontcare and Gordon "took their eyes off Bats" when they looked up, he was gone.

Whatsherface and justsomeguy was looking at Elektra, then turned around and she was already there in front of them.

2 differnt things. You seem not to want to comprehend that.

SpunkySmurph
Did you watch any of the X-Men movies? erm
Wolverine was losing/stalemating Mystique in h2h. He beat her later because she underestimated his senses and tried to trick him with morphing.

People mistake Mystique having style and being smooth in her fighting for agility. Turning a soldier to get shot instead of you is not agility. Running away and sliding underneath a door is not agility.

And I forgot the main combat between Mystique and Wolverine. My bad. All the same, Elektra was slightly losing against a guy that would completley wreck Mystique. Mystique was slightly winning/stalemating against a guy that would get pwned by Elektra.

See the difference?

xmarksthespot
People mistake Mystique having style and being smooth in her fighting for agility. Turning a soldier to get shot instead of you is not agility. Running away and sliding underneath a door is not agility. That's like saying Nightcrawler's grace, acrobatics and style in X2 was just style. erm
And I forgot the main combat between Mystique and Wolverine. My bad. All the same, Elektra was slightly losing against a guy that would completley wreck Mystique. Mystique was slightly winning/stalemating against a guy that would get pwned by Elektra.

See the difference? I don't remember the guy with superspeed continuously using it throughout the fight, he used occasional bursts of speed, and in the end she got lucky and he ran into a sai.

Movie Wolverine would kill Movie Elektra. no expression

Martian_mind
Movie beast comes in and wrecks them all....or does he?

Chikorita
mystique has waaaaay to advanced martial arts skills

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Movie beast comes in and wrecks them all....or does he? mystique is way faster than beast. beast is just stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.