Savage Hulk and Hercules vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
This is current Superman ...

xmeat
team nuff said

Symmetric Chaos
SpeedBlitz . . . (unless Herc isn't the brick I think he is)

xmeat
supes can barely handle hulk let alone beat him and with herc supes goes down.

spidey-dude
team wins

Soljer
Superman.

This duo can't deal with his speed.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman.

This duo can't deal with his speed.

thou hulk has dealt with speed before and he and hulk shall smash thee.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmeat
thou hulk has dealt with speed before and he and hulk shall smash thee.

1. Retard.

2. When has the Hulk ever dealt with the speeds that we're talking about now? Quicksilver was like, a couple hundred miles per hour. superman is hundreds of thousands of miles per second. See the difference?

Martian_mind
1. Retard.

2. When has the Hulk ever dealt with the speeds that we're talking about now? Quicksilver was like, a couple hundred miles per hour. superman is hundreds of thousands of miles per second. See the difference?

That sentence is gonna lead to difficulties,Xmeat only does words 2 syllables or less.

xmeat
1. Retard.

quicksilver faster than thou superman supes will engage thee adversary in hand to hand combat where thou shall fall.

Symmetric Chaos
quicksilver faster than thou superman supes will engage thee adversary in hand to hand combat where thou shall fall.

no expression

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression i see member dost not understand thee.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
This is current Superman ...

team

bigbran

xmeat
thou should know hulk is strongest of thee.

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

xmeat
no expression thou has something to say or what speak now thee.

Hulk and thy companion together should smite thou superman.

Juntai
Superman.

spetznaz
The only way the team wins is if Superman is written as some dumb brick who decides to go and slug it out with them.

However, with KMC rules there is no way that Superman can lose.

I (and others) have gone into why this is the case, and there is no reason repeating it here when a look at the Hulk vs Superman thread would clearly illustrate why (the one started by a poster called 'AsianHulk' or something along those lines many many months ago).

The only difference in this thread is that instead of one ONE-DIMENSIONAL character we have two - the Hulk and Hercules.

It really doesn't matter much against an omni-dimensional character.

With KMC rules Supes would be going all out and using ALL of his various powers and attributes.
Thing is, the team wouldn't be able to even see him let alone touch him.

In a nutshell, if you want to put a one-dimensional character (like the Hulk) against an omni-dimensional character (like Superman, Mr.Majestic, Sentry), and you want them to fight per KMC rules ....you face a major problem in that most omni-dimensional characters (actually all 'omnis' at the level of Superman or Majestic) can wipe the floor with most one-dimensionals pretty easy.

There are already enough scans on KMc that show Superman fighting at speed (whereby he is either nomoving so fast he is invisible, either moving so fast that he is basically hitting the person all over, or moving so fast that he is basically intangible). Or how Superman was roughing up Mongol at speed. How would the Hulk/Hercules be able to handle that?

Anyways, to cut a long story short, putting up a one-dimensional against an Omni, and then having the fight take place per KMC rules, is almost spite. Why? Not only does the Omni have a very high chance of winning (almost assured, unless the omni jobs or there is PIS/CIS .....and the omni will not be jobbing and there will be no PIS like happens in comics sometimes, e.g. Colossus giving Gladiator a hard time), BUT the one-dimensionals also have no chance of winning (e.g. they would never be able to hit the omni for one).

Superman 10/10, for reasons shown in the Hulk vs Superman thread.

Now, have Superman vs Majestic and Gladiator (or for that matter Superman vs Majestic), and Kal-El will lose. The only thing that can take down an omni (a high-level omni like Majestic or Superman) has to be another omni, OR A one-dimensional with a power that is simply unbelievable (eg Mad Jim is a one-dimensional, but his reality warping powers put him at a level above almost all omnis).

Now, strength as a power (as a one-dimensional power) is NOT sufficient to take down an omni.
Why?
Because strength (physical strength) requires tactile contact. Against an omni that is not going to happen (particularly per KMC rules).

xmeat
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman. why art thou his speed not dost match hulks rage and fury. Banner and herc shall smite thee and proven why art thou strongest there is.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by spetznaz
The only way the team wins is if Superman is written as some dumb brick who decides to go and slug it out with them.

However, with KMC rules there is no way that Superman can lose.

I (and others) have gone into why this is the case, and there is no reason repeating it here when a look at the Hulk vs Superman thread would clearly illustrate why (the one started by a poster called 'AsianHulk' or something along those lines many many months ago).

The only difference in this thread is that instead of one ONE-DIMENSIONAL character we have two - the Hulk and Hercules.

It really doesn't matter much against an omni-dimensional character.

With KMC rules Supes would be going all out and using ALL of his various powers and attributes.
Thing is, the team wouldn't be able to even see him let alone touch him.

In a nutshell, if you want to put a one-dimensional character (like the Hulk) against an omni-dimensional character (like Superman, Mr.Majestic, Sentry), and you want them to fight per KMC rules ....you face a major problem in that most omni-dimensional characters (actually all 'omnis' at the level of Superman or Majestic) can wipe the floor with most one-dimensionals pretty easy.

There are already enough scans on KMc that show Superman fighting at speed (whereby he is either nomoving so fast he is invisible, either moving so fast that he is basically hitting the person all over, or moving so fast that he is basically intangible). Or how Superman was roughing up Mongol at speed. How would the Hulk/Hercules be able to handle that?

Anyways, to cut a long story short, putting up a one-dimensional against an Omni, and then having the fight take place per KMC rules, is almost spite. Why? Not only does the Omni have a very high chance of winning (almost assured, unless the omni jobs or there is PIS/CIS .....and the omni will not be jobbing and there will be no PIS like happens in comics sometimes, e.g. Colossus giving Gladiator a hard time), BUT the one-dimensionals also have no chance of winning (e.g. they would never be able to hit the omni for one).

Superman 10/10, for reasons shown in the Hulk vs Superman thread.

Now, have Superman vs Majestic and Gladiator (or for that matter Superman vs Majestic), and Kal-El will lose. The only thing that can take down an omni (a high-level omni like Majestic or Superman) has to be another omni, OR A one-dimensional with a power that is simply unbelievable (eg Mad Jim is a one-dimensional, but his reality warping powers put him at a level above almost all omnis).

Now, strength as a power (as a one-dimensional power) is NOT sufficient to take down an omni.
Why?
Because strength (physical strength) requires tactile contact. Against an omni that is not going to happen (particularly per KMC rules).

You need to post more often.

Anyway, Spetz has it covered.

Symmetric Chaos
why art thou his speed not dost match hulks rage and fury. Banner and herc shall smite thee and proven why art thou strongest there is.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

xmeat
Methinks the lady doth protest too much. doth be punished for thy crimes.while supes gets smite by thee.

Bouboumaster
I don't read enough Supes, but... Yeah, he can go fast, but does he fight at that speed?

If not, the team rape him. It wouldn't even funny.

If yes, Supes wedge them before the fight even begin.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I don't read enough Supes, but... Yeah, he can go fast, but does he fight at that speed?

Yes consistently.

Soljer

If yes, Supes wedge them before the fight even begin.

He's fought at that speed on numerous occasions.

And even if he didn't, the team would hardly rape him. Flight keeps him well out of their range, and his BFR options are numerous, to say the least.

xmeat

If yes, Supes wedge them before the fight even begin. he's fought at high dost of speed but thou has never fought at lightspeed meaning thy big blue gets smite.

The Pict
team nuff said

weep Not again....

Superman for the speedblitz win w00t

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Pict
weep Not again....

Superman for the speedblitz win w00t

But Hulk can punch at superluminal speeds . . . cool

The Pict
But Hulk can punch at superluminal speeds . . . cool

Only when he's being written by Xmeat.

jrodslam
Is this a pure slugfest? No heatvison, superspeed, flight, frostbreath?

If so, i think the team can pull it off 6/10. Maybe. A quick knockout still counts right?laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Is this a pure slugfest? No heatvison, superspeed, flight, frostbreath?

If so, i think the team can pull it off 6/10. Maybe. A quick knockout still counts right?laughing

Forgot T-Vo. Superman still wins 10/10, stick out tongue.

But seriously, in a sheer slugfest? No super speed, or flight? The Hulk would demolish Superman. Eventually.

In a real fight? It's Superman 10/10.

xmeat
he's fought at high dost of speed but thou has never fought at lightspeed meaning thy big blue gets smite.

see above

spetznaz
he's fought at high dost of speed but thou has never fought at lightspeed meaning thy big blue gets smite.
see above

Actually your point is moot.
We could get into semantics on whether Superman can fly at lightspeed, near lightspeed, or some sub-multiple of light speed, and end up going around in circles.

What is true though (and beyond debate) is that:

a) Superman has been able to vibrate so fast he becomes invisible.

b) Superman has been able to move so fast that he trascends enormous distances with very little time shunt (actually looking at the distance travelled vs time spent clearly shows faster than light travel ....but I am sure you will then say that 'he cannot fight at the speed')

c) Well, whatever speed he can fight at, it is EVIDENT (from scans taken from ACTUAL comics) that he can fight an opponent so fast that he seems to be everywhere around the opponent (e.g. the Mongul scenario, and one other that keeps popping up on KMC every now and then ....the name of the character slips me at the present moment). Thus Superman can fight at superspeed ....what speed is that? Well, it is a speed that is so fast that he is basically landing Flash-esque punches all over the opponent (and at the same time blasting them with heat vision, freeze breath, etc).

d) Superman has also been shown to be able to move so fast in combat that attacks simply go through him (a good example being Doomsday trying the flame attack on Superman, with Supes moving so fast that the attack just goes through him. Again, a scan of this is widely available).

Thus, you might decide to argue what is Superman's maximum speed (various accounts vary, ranging from a certain poster who claimed Supes was only supersonic, to some that state hypersonic. Those ones are wrong, and not just wrong but plain silly.
In comics Superman has been shown as being able to trascend vast distances of space in very short time, and in several instances has been clocked at beyond lightspeed ....I had a scan of him doing exactly that, and they write what speed he is going at ....and this was POST-crisis Supes not Pre-crisis. With time i can dredge it up again.

However that is not important here.

The key fact is that a character who can move so fast that he can become intangible or invisible is fighting against a character whose top speed is 300mph (Hulk) and another whose top speed is that of a heavily muscular keg-imbuing brute (Hercules).

Superman's speed DOES factor here, and it factors so heavily that he would win by ONLY using it.

Whether he can fight at light speed or not is moot (he cannot in earth's atmosphere anyways).
What is IMPORTANT is that he can fight at such great speed that he does NOT have to fight at lightspeed.

And that is the truth/.

HULKSTER04
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Superman? are you guys serious?
Hulk demolishes even if hercules was on blue boy's side.

Juntai
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Hulk demolishes even if hercules was on blue boy's side. laughing

Skeets
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Hulk demolishes even if hercules was on blue boy's side.
thumb up I agree 100%Originally posted by Juntai
laughing
The jokes on you!! Ha!

xmeat
thou art know that thou can show scans of thy spiderman hitting spidey multiple dost of times but thou doesn't mean superspeed.

xmeat
thou art know that thou can show scans of thy spiderman hitting firelord multiple dost of times but thou doesn't mean superspeed.

qqqqqqq
thou art know that thou can show scans of thy spiderman hitting spidey multiple dost of times but thou doesn't mean superspeed. thou shalt not **** with the big blue

xmeat
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
thou shalt not **** with the mean green fighting machine .

Thou agree with thee.

qqqqqqq
supes owns hulk!!! thou agree with thee

qqqqqqq
xmeat you have finally come to your senses, im glad smile

xmeat
supes beats hulk then beat galactus cause supes can blitz him.

sad

qqqqqqq
hey stop editing my posts!

qqqqqqq
im sorry qqqqqq im the one who has been editing your post. i admit that i've been a supes fan all the while. Hulk sucks btw. dontcha just love superdick?

xmeat
xmeat just shut up hulks the strongest there is much stronger than superpunk and supes speed aint squat to hulk

okay thou knoweth better now.

qqqqqqq
everyone give xmeat a clap!

Soljer

Give xmeat THE clap?

shifty .

qqqqqqq
i'll stop it, too childish

juggernaut66666
I rather give him this dopedfu

qqqqqqq
everybody loves raymond, but not xmeat?

xmeat
thou may not knoweth that dost of speed lesser than rage.

spetznaz
thou art know that thou can show scans of thy spiderman hitting spidey multiple dost of times but thou doesn't mean superspeed.

First of all your sentence is improperly structured. You are probably trying to make an attempt at Middle English, but to be honest it just seems like colloquialised pidgin English (read 'stupid sounding' broken English), and while you may think it is cool it simply makes you appear dumber than your established norm.

Secondly, a scan showing spiderman punching dozens of times does not necessarily constitute superspeed. But a scan that shows Superman moving so fast that he is a blur, attacking a character so fast that he is literally all over, and moving so fast that he is intangible .....well, that is superspeed.

However i know there is no convincing you (and anyways, in the Hulk vs Superman thread all points pertinent to a fight between an omni-dimensional character vs a one-dimensional one have already been expounded, scans shown, and a debate that went on for pages). And anyways, KMC posters with solid logic can easily see the clear distinction between an omni like Superman and a one-dimensional brick like Hulk and Hercules.

Thus you can go ahead with your feeble (and incorrect) attempts at 'King James' English (you must have recently taken a peek at Romeo and Juliet ....definitely a peek since I doubt you have the stones to actually read something that doesn't pop out or sing songs at the press of a button), and you can also continue comparing Spiderman's combat speed (pretty good) with that of Superman (phenomenal).
You can also continue disregarding the KMC rules on combat between characters.

The reason it is not a big loss is because most posters also disregard you. Kind of like the 'weird' uncle who always makes a boo-boo at the annual gathering and acts the fool, but is generally harmless.

Hey, in your case you'd be the weird uncle faking Shakesperean English ....and doing a terrible job at it.

For what such English should be like it might behove you to check out Chaucer's 'The Canterbury Tales,' although the only problem is that it too has sooooo many words and such few pictures that the cover alone would probably put you to sleep immediately.

Anyways, here is a taste:

'Thou XMeat, quod Spetznaz, doth shewe thyn ers ofte tyme.'

(translation: 'You XMeat, says Spetznaz, does show your @$$ too often.' Particularly when you start posting on things that you do not know of)

Fin.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by spetznaz

c) Well, whatever speed he can fight at, it is EVIDENT (from scans taken from ACTUAL comics) that he can fight an opponent so fast that he seems to be everywhere around the opponent (e.g. the Mongul scenario, and one other that keeps popping up on KMC every now and then ....the name of the character slips me at the present moment). Thus Superman can fight at superspeed ....what speed is that? Well, it is a speed that is so fast that he is basically landing Flash-esque punches all over the opponent (and at the same time blasting them with heat vision, freeze breath, etc).

That would be Imperiex. Am I correct?

xmeat
SECOND OF ALL THOU KNOWETH SUPERMANS BEEN BEATEN BY ONE DIMENSIONAL CHARACTERS UP THE ASS DOOMSDAY,GENERAL ANYONE AND THOR AND HULK HAVE DOON WELL AGAINST COSMIC BEINGS ALL OF WHO ARE FASTER THAN THAN THY SUPERMAN.

juggernaut66666
Hulk doesn't have super speed all the others you listed have.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hulk doesn't have super speed all the others you listed have. THOU GENERAL AND DD NOT HAVE DOST SUPERSPEED JUST ENHANCE SPEED LIKE THEE DIPSHIT.

juggernaut66666
Both have superspeed.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
That would be Imperiex. Am I correct?

Correct.

Thanks.

xmeat
Both have superspeed.

NO THEY DO NOT JUST ENHANCE SPEED THERE IS NO PROOF OF THEM RUNNING AT SUPERSPEED.

juggernaut66666
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=acsm825118gg.jpg
Now leave and let the smart people debate.

xmeat
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=acsm825118gg.jpg
Now leave and let the smart people debate. IDIOT THAT WASN'T SUPERSPEED HULK HAS DONE SIMILAR TO THAT AND EVEN IN DD BIO IT DOESN'T STATE OF HIM HAVING SUPERSPEED.

Evil_Ash
IDIOT THAT WASN'T SUPERSPEED HULK HAS DONE SIMILAR TO THAT AND EVEN IN DD BIO IT DOESN'T STATE OF HIM HAVING SUPERSPEED.

And where is this bio?

Symmetric Chaos
Why is this debate still going on?

Why are people still picking on the retarded kid?

Has xmeat actually been posting for the last 9 hours?

MattDay
superman is too fast and too furious for this team to even see him let along win!

MightyEInherjar
Superman wins every time, for the same reasons he beats Hulk. Adding Hercules doesn't help anything.

xmeat
NAH HULK>SUPES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.