exitar and arishem vs true darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
non jobbing.
no avatars

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
non jobbing.
no avatars

Do u realize the power the Celestials have? Galactus beat DS. Celestial makes Galactus run. That simple. Exitar/Arishem destroy Darkseid.

Jax_Jax
well..........

didnt know that embarrasment

thought celestials were big, but not Big G big. thought they were a lil over herald level.

i guess i shouldnt have taken the whole infinite cosmic power thing for granted.

learn something everyday

guy222
well..........

didnt know that embarrasment

thought celestials were big, but not Big G big. thought they were a lil over herald level.

i guess i shouldnt have taken the whole infinite cosmic power thing for granted.

learn something everyday

Its ok. I did a few Celestial threads. Galactus is powerful. Celestials appear to be more powerful.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by guy222
Its ok. I did a few Celestial threads. Galactus is powerful. Celestials appear to be more powerful.

laughing Based on what exactly? There's plenty of Galactus vs Celestial threads but nowhere in comics does it show the Celestials are above Galactus. On the contrary..it shows otherwise. But this isn't supposed to be another Celestial vs G thread.

Beta Ray Howard
The Celestials are a mystery, but if one thing tells you anything, Galactus actually fears them. Odin fears them.

Darkseid would get knocked the f#@% out by the Celestials. It would be soooo damn funny.

guy222
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
The Celestials are a mystery, but if one thing tells you anything, Galactus actually fears them. Odin fears them.

Darkseid would get knocked the f#@% out by the Celestials. It would be soooo damn funny.

Agreed

Utrigita
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

In which Comic do you see anything that could suggest that Galactus would fear the celestials??? don't forget that it has been stated when recently feed Galactus posessos power that easily surpasses any single celestial, don't know why everyone says that Galactus feels fear when Tiamut awaken, reading the comic I didn't see that.

And agree with these two celestial would go for the win,.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
In which Comic do you see anything that could suggest that Galactus would fear the celestials??? don't forget that it has been stated when recently feed Galactus posessos power that easily surpasses any single celestial, don't know why everyone says that Galactus feels fear when Tiamut awaken, reading the comic I didn't see that.

And agree with these two celestial would go for the win,.

good point

Sixth_Winged
http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1909724/0/nouser_1909/T1_-1_1909724.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
non jobbing.
no avatars

1 Celestial destroys DS

Juntai
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1909724/0/nouser_1909/T1_-1_1909724.jpg Been a good series, but it seems that the Dreaming Celestial is actually exceptionally powerful, even among them. Didn't it take a ton of stuff just to put him down last time?

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
Been a good series, but it seems that the Dreaming Celestial is actually exceptionally powerful, even among them. Didn't it take a ton of stuff just to put him down last time?
It took I think 8 other Celestials to take him out.

TricksterPriest
So Tiamut is a powerhouse even among the celestials? Ok, so he's not a fair example of their power. And from what I heard, it took a pretty large amount of them to put him down, possibly more than 8.

Utrigita
How far into the future is we in this still current time, I finds it strange that Galactus is frighten when he showed no signs of fear vs the IG, And still if he feeds enough he will probably be capable of bringing down Tiamut.

Juntai
How far into the future is we in this still current time, I finds it strange that Galactus is frighten when he showed no signs of fear vs the IG, And still if he feeds enough he will probably be capable of bringing down Tiamut. That was the latest issue, and its current in the timeline as it had a Civil War tieins..

Utrigita
okay, the it must be right after annihilation wave correct, where he eradicated at least three solarsystem looking for Annihulus??? and according to this site
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-dreamingcelestial.html
He is possibly the strongest Celestial of the second host, but it is highly unlikely that the dwarfs Exitar and Since Galactus would be capable of defeating Exitar ...

Kutulu
Let's put it this way. Odin would probably win against darkseid or at least take a 50/50. Odin fears the celestials. Odin and all the other pantheons put all their power into Destroyer who had no chance against just a handful of celestials. In an alternate universe one Celestial killed almost the entire Asgard army at the same time with but a gesture.

Two Celestials had enough telekinetic power to line up a string of planets and hurl them at Thanos as an attack like they were baseballs. One single Celestial was able to recreate Thor, on the spot, from the ground up, and be an exact duplicate of him, and was able to recreate his hammer with just a gesture.

In other words, a single Celestial is more powerful than an elder god, who are typically more powerful than skyfathers.

Exitar is the powerhouse storage unit of the celestials so to speak, and if Arishem chooses to do something Exitar provides the power to do it.

Priest
One Celestial can take Darkseid 10/10

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Kutulu
Let's put it this way. Odin would probably win against darkseid or at least take a 50/50. Odin fears the celestials. Odin and all the other pantheons put all their power into Destroyer who had no chance against just a handful of celestials. In an alternate universe one Celestial killed almost the entire Asgard army at the same time with but a gesture.

Two Celestials had enough telekinetic power to line up a string of planets and hurl them at Thanos as an attack like they were baseballs. One single Celestial was able to recreate Thor, on the spot, from the ground up, and be an exact duplicate of him, and was able to recreate his hammer with just a gesture.

In other words, a single Celestial is more powerful than an elder god, who are typically more powerful than skyfathers.

Exitar is the powerhouse storage unit of the celestials so to speak, and if Arishem chooses to do something Exitar provides the power to do it.

Excellent points.

I know for a fact that Galactus respects their power. When Thanos with the HOTI destroyed a Celestial, Galactus was in awe.

"He actually destroyed a Celestial"

Utrigita
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Excellent points.

I know for a fact that Galactus respects their power. When Thanos with the HOTI destroyed a Celestial, Galactus was in awe.

Yes it is quiet impressive considering yes. Seeing that the Celestial cannot be killed, Tiamut is a excellent example, The Celestials couldn't kill him so they locked away his energy, I don't know if it count but in Marvel RPG a celestial cannot be killed but the armor that is used to contains his energy can, and that is also difficult considering how they can regenerate lost limbs in seconds, If you should succeed in defeating the armored form the Celestials energy and his conscious will return to hyperspace.

Priest
The Only times Ive seen a Celestial Destroyed was against the HOTU

the Darkone
Any Celestail would beat Darkseid, lets be real here Galactus and the Celestails are pretty much equals in terms of power. Galactus destroyed 3-4 Celestails on his own power and with tech in Earth X, Galactus in FF337-341 absorbed the Dreaming Celestail with no problem, but in Marvel 616 a Celestail has yet to be official deestroyed. It's not impossible for a being of Galactus level or higher to destroy a Celestail and Darkseid is not on Galactus level or Celestails he would be there b***h.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
The Only times Ive seen a Celestial Destroyed was against the HOTU

And the IG (at least it was implied IIRC)

Celestials wreck DS.

guy222
Originally posted by Juntai
Been a good series, but it seems that the Dreaming Celestial is actually exceptionally powerful, even among them. Didn't it take a ton of stuff just to put him down last time?

It was the 2nd Celestial Host. They used 'The Weapon'.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Any Celestail would beat Darkseid, lets be real here Galactus and the Celestails are pretty much equals in terms of power. Galactus destroyed 3-4 Celestails on his own power and with tech in Earth X, Galactus in FF337-341 absorbed the Dreaming Celestail with no problem, but in Marvel 616 a Celestail has yet to be official deestroyed. It's not impossible for a being of Galactus level or higher to destroy a Celestail and Darkseid is not on Galactus level or Celestails he would be there b***h.

Celestials are greater than Galactus. I agree with u about a Celestial has yet to be officially destroyed.

guy222
Yes it is quiet impressive considering yes. Seeing that the Celestial cannot be killed, Tiamut is a excellent example, The Celestials couldn't kill him so they locked away his energy, I don't know if it count but in Marvel RPG a celestial cannot be killed but the armor that is used to contains his energy can, and that is also difficult considering how they can regenerate lost limbs in seconds, If you should succeed in defeating the armored form the Celestials energy and his conscious will return to hyperspace.

Point well taken

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So Tiamut is a powerhouse even among the celestials? Ok, so he's not a fair example of their power. And from what I heard, it took a pretty large amount of them to put him down, possibly more than 8.

He is a powerhouse. He 'killed' another Celestial. That is why, the 2nd Celestial Host imprisioned him. Didn't work then. It will take a combined Celestial Host to defeat Tiamut again. Celestials are that powerful

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Excellent points.

Its been said, Galactus will become a Celestial.

the Darkone
Celestials are greater than Galactus. I agree with u about a Celestial has yet to be officially destroyed.

Celestails are not greater then Galactus, as a hole yes. Separate one on one hell no, Galactus at full potential is Eternity equal, Galactus own his powers alone can destroyed the universe 10x over, stated by the watcher and eternity, they never stated it about the Celestail who Eternity created them.

guy222
Celestails are not greater then Galactus, as a hole yes. Separate one on one hell no, Galactus at full potential is Eternity equal, Galactus own his powers alone can destroyed the universe 10x over, stated by the watcher and eternity, they never stated it about the Celestail who Eternity created them.

Good morning. Round Two. Galactus and the Watcher called Eternity. Eternity is greater than Galactus. The reference about who created the Celestials is vague. I like the scan Mr M showed. If u know about the Absolutes, like I do. Celestials created the mutant race. Galactus fears a Celestial. Its just a fact. I love the passion u have for Galactus. I do the same for Living Tribunal. We can discuss this all day, if u like.

the Darkone
Good morning. Round Two. Galactus and the Watcher called Eternity. Eternity is greater than Galactus. The reference about who created the Celestials is vague. I like the scan Mr M showed. If u know about the Absolutes, like I do. Celestials created the mutant race. Galactus fears a Celestial. Its just a fact. I love the passion u have for Galactus. I do the same for Living Tribunal. We can discuss this all day, if u like.

Celestail where created by Eternity by meditating this has been establish. Galactus doesn't fear the Celestails, where does it say that Galactus fears a Celestail, he is more powerful the any Celestail it's been proved. Celestails are enigma in the universe that's about it, Galactus has the power to destroy the universe, Eternity=Galactus. Until you prove other wise with pic of Galactus fearing the celestails and not Eternal 6, it doesn't carry any weight.

guy222
Celestail where created by Eternity by meditating this has been establish. Galactus doesn't fear the Celestails, where does it say that Galactus fears a Celestail, he is more powerful the any Celestail it's been proved. Celestails are enigma in the universe that's about it, Galactus has the power to destroy the universe, Eternity=Galactus. Until you prove other wise with pic of Galactus fearing the celestails and not Eternal 6, it doesn't carry any weight.

That's the only proof u need. Galactus will never destroy Earth 616. Simple. He is a star. Celestials have the power to destroy stars. U like Galactus, I was kind. Celestials are greater. I will not go any further.

Stupid Rookie

Eternity = FULL POWERED GALACTUS

You do realize that we have never seen this version of Galactus (except maybe when Doom took over his power). I Love G and respect him, but G and FULL POWERED G are different stories.

I earlier pointed out how amazed G was when Thanos 'actually destroyed a Celestial"

Galan007
I like Darky, but the Celestials take this with minimal effort.

Priest
U got to be packing some major power to take down a Celestial.
HOTU or IG for example. Not even Cosmic Cubes are as powerful as a celestial.
CC> Darkseid.

Juntai
Celestail where created by Eternity by meditating this has been establish. Galactus doesn't fear the Celestails, where does it say that Galactus fears a Celestail, he is more powerful the any Celestail it's been proved. Celestails are enigma in the universe that's about it, Galactus has the power to destroy the universe, Eternity=Galactus. Until you prove other wise with pic of Galactus fearing the celestails and not Eternal 6, it doesn't carry any weight. Why wouldn't Eternals issue carry any weight, besides the fact that I believe Dreaming Celestial is especially powerful?
The book is current, and continuity.

Utrigita
That's the only proof u need. Galactus will never destroy Earth 616. Simple. He is a star. Celestials have the power to destroy stars. U like Galactus, I was kind. Celestials are greater. I will not go any further.

He is a Star yes in some matter of speaking IF his armor where to be removed ever his energy would run wild and TURN him into a star, The celestial that was killed with HOTU is one thing but The two celestials that was attacking Thanos didn't die they are seen later fighting him.

:Why wouldn't Eternals issue carry any weight, besides the fact that I believe Dreaming Celestial is especially powerful?
The book is current, and continuity.:

Then I would like to Point out The Annihilation Wave there is statet that Galactus is the most powerful person in the known universe. It doesn't really fits with him being humbled by Tiamut.

:U got to be packing some major power to take down a Celestial.
HOTU or IG for example. Not even Cosmic Cubes are as powerful as a celestial.:

correct The highly evolved cosmic cube beings Kosmos and Kubik beings who wield nearly incalculable energy, matter and reality manipulation powers stated that a single Celestial possesses "power many orders of magnitude beyond our own" Fantastic Four Annual #23 The celestials is consideret within the greater Powers, but so is Galactus, and the entire race of celestials would easoly bring down Galactus but recently feed against any celestial will win.

the Darkone

Then I would like to Point out The Annihilation Wave there is statet that Galactus is the most powerful person in the known universe. It doesn't really fits with him being humbled by Tiamut.

:

Exactly, Galactus is a force of nature.

guy222
Exactly, Galactus is a force of nature.

Along with Death and Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.