Hulk Lasting Round

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
I have only taken opponents the Hulk can defeatm no doubt, and wanted tohear who would last the longest with Hulk.

Captain America
Daredevil
Batman

TricksterPriest
Interesting. Who can survive the longest against Hulk? Ok, few factors need to be addressed.

1. Location? 2. Prep? 3. Anger level of Hulk? 4. equipment?

Chikorita
Location. A enormous, flat landscape
No preparation
hulk starts out with normal force and rises with his anger
theyre allowed all their normal equipment

TricksterPriest
Hmm. In that case, Daredevil. His enhanced senses will probably keep him alive longer.

Chikorita
i actually dont think daredevil wins... he can sense where hulk is as easy as the other two can see hulk. his supersenses are actually pretty useless in this one. but his acrobatics would help alot. batman can keep distance with those boomerangthings, but hulk could crash right into them... and captain america got a shield. A SHIELD! thats gonna help him very much (ironic), but has superstrenght and speed

hard to decide

guy222
Originally posted by Chikorita
I have only taken opponents the Hulk can defeatm no doubt, and wanted tohear who would last the longest with Hulk.

Captain America
Daredevil
Batman

I will say Capt. He has the shield. They all fall if Hulk becomes enraged

Chikorita
i think its batman or daredevil. theyre acrobats

Decay
ill go with cap for his shield. a nice thunderclap would kill daredevils hearing, leaving him with almost no way to dodge anything. while batman might equal cap in being able to dodge, and he can use some tools to keep hulk at bay briefly, caps shield will keep him safe when the hulk actually catches up to him.

cap can run and run, and when the hold gets to him to hit him, caps shield will protect him, he will go flying but ill be reletivly undamaged, and it will have gained him some distance. nothing batman could do would hold the hulk at bay for too long, so im going with cap.

Bouboumaster
The 3 are great acrobats. The three don't pass ten minutes.

But Captain America has the physical adventage on the two others, and he is one of the best fiigter in the Marvel Universe (with Wolverine!). Plus, he has the shield.

DareDevil would be crush, and Batman can't go hide.

Symmetric Chaos
DD ftw

swerve1988
BAT-KICK!!!!!

DigiMark007
Cap's shield can absorb a lot of force....that would be the deciding factor.

Priest
Originally posted by Chikorita

Captain America
Daredevil
Batman
the real question is how long the hulk would last against each opponent ? shifty
but in all seriousness, Capt should win this.
He has the strength advantage, durability advantage, and the shield can take the brunt of most of the hulks attacks.

nimbus006
Originally posted by DigiMark007

This is the answer. The shield will save Cap, at least briefly.

I see people talking about the other three running, dodging, and acrobatics. The only problem is Hulk is faster and arguably quicker than all three of them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007

But Hulk has two fists while he bangs on the shield with one he can backhand Cap though a wall with the other. (except for CIS problems)

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But Hulk has two fists while he bangs on the shield with one he can backhand Cap though a wall with the other. (except for CIS problems)

Um. He could do that to any of the 3 of these. I'm not saying it doesn't happen eventually, just that Cap survives longer. But Cap's a smart guy, fast on his feet, and the vibranium in his shield can absorb most of Hulk's blows, or the force of a thunderclap or something.

He clearly lasts the longest.

Batman-Prime
Bats got an Belt with enough stuff to "annoy" or "distract" the Hulk, this would help him more then a Shield. I mean 'cmon Cap is tough and the Shield nearly indestructible but vs an pissed off Hulk?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Bats got an Belt with enough stuff to "annoy" or "distract" the Hulk, this would help him more then a Shield. I mean 'cmon Cap is tough and the Shield nearly indestructible but vs an pissed off Hulk?

Cap can takes shots from team-wreckers with that shield and he's ok. So yeah, no worries there. He'd go down eventually, but it's not like Hulk would be cracking it or something.

Bats could potentially win (yes, I said it) if he has some potent knockout gas in his belt. That's always been one of Hulk's more amusing weaknesses throughout the years. But normally, I'm still taking Cap.

MightyEInherjar
Captain America.

As previously mentioned, he's tougher/stronger than the others, and has his shields to deflect blows. Not to mention he's tangled with the Hulk a few times before, and knows what to expect.

Chikorita
i have changed my mind, then.
cap should win

Draco69
Batman. His gadgets would stun, distract or baffle Hulk allowing him to survive longer.

Chikorita
i see it will stand between cap and batman, but i will not see daredevil as a nonfactor. his whip might give him the win by distracting the hulk

Chikorita
but i still think cap wins

Priest
Originally posted by Draco69
Batman. His gadgets would stun, distract or baffle Hulk allowing him to survive longer.
i would say the gadgets would make him more angry. that probally would not work in Bruce's favor.

Draco69
Originally posted by Priest
i would say the gadgets would make him more angry. that probally would not work in Bruce's favor.

Actually it would. Bruce would have more difficulty against a sentinent opponent rather than a mindless, raging one.

It makes Hulk predictable.

nimbus006
Actually it would. Bruce would have more difficulty against a sentinent opponent rather than a mindless, raging one.

Predictable? Hulk? Ok... Hulk is probably one of the least predictable character in comics. You never know how he's going to react. I think Batman has a tougher time with opponents like Hulk, then with ones that are intelligent and cunning because he thinks like said characters, only he is more intelligent and outsmarts all of them. With Hulk he'll have a much more difficult time b/c he doesn'y know what to expect or what Hulk's thinking.

Priest
I guess, i don't know Bruce character as in dept as you perhaps.
But Batman doesn't have the durability as Captain America. Steve is probably more faster than Bruce due to his enhancements. Also he shield is made to not only protect but absorb brunt damage as well, due to its vibranium properties. I would say batman wouldn't be able to take as much blows as captain america even with his suit. the shield and caps durability makes a great difference in this competition.

Another thing to add, Steve has fought the Hulk on more than one occasion, he would know more about the hulk than bats ever would. He would be able to predict the hulks behavior much more easily.
id say capt has wins.

Chikorita
i see cap is taking the majoritybig grin even through i want matt to winsad

Tassadar
Cap lasts the longest because not only is he almost as good an acrobat as DD and Batman, but he has the shield.

Chikorita
and his strenght and speed lets him make bigger jumps, too

Zahit
The shield keeps Cap in the game a bit longer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2_YKQGE_U

Soljer
Originally posted by Tassadar
Cap lasts the longest because not only is he almost as good an acrobat as DD and Batman, but he has the shield.

Hell, Captain America's matched BEAST in an acrobatics routine.

wink.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Hulk gets to Batman and Batman by the grace of God pulls out a victory.

Reaper777
I'd say batman could probably avoid hulk longest...

ExtraMision5555
have you seen the way DD travels with his billyclubs?
i swear he has webbing inside those things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.