Classic Spider-Man vs Batman,Nightwing & Captain America with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this is Classic Spider-Man at his best.

Spider-Man- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/spiderman.htm

doctorstrongbad
okay I'll be the first one to say it...

Where is the twist?

golem370
Well since Spider-Man is none for holding back the twist he is not holding back like usual

doctorstrongbad
Ah I see.

Spider-man 10/10. Bloodlusted Spider-man kills any normal or peak humans like children.

golem370
But I didn't necessary mean Bloodlust because he could become careless.

marvelprince
I get what you are saying. He's fighting at his best, but not bloodlusted so he's also not fighting sloppy. Hmm, one on one he takes each of them down hard but together as a team? Hmm, Spider-Man still rocks them. SM 6/10

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by marvelprince
I get what you are saying. He's fighting at his best, but not bloodlusted so he's also not fighting sloppy. Hmm, one on one he takes each of them down hard but together as a team? Hmm, Spider-Man still rocks them. SM 6/10

You do know that Spidey solos the sinister six. Green Goblin and Doc Ock alone are stronger than the team here.

Spiderman ftw. 10/10

marvelprince
I'm just trying to be a little fair here. Non jobbing Cap can at least get the team to pull together to...honestly I got nothing. All at out Spidey just bonces around and KO'es em all before they can react.

golem370
Batman is about 3 times more agile then a normal man Captain is a 5 times faster and Nightwing is about 4 times faster then a normal man very good. but Spider-Man reflexes are 15 times faster then a normal man and he has Spider-Sense and the ability to lift between 20,000 & 30,000 thousand pounds more then a 2 Hippos.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright this is Classic Spider-Man at his best.

Spider-Man- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/spiderman.htm

Spidey. Too quick, agile.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by marvelprince
I'm just trying to be a little fair here. Non jobbing Cap can at least get the team to pull together to...honestly I got nothing. All at out Spidey just bonces around and KO'es em all before they can react.

Cap is a great peak level human, I like and respect him. There is no way he is taking Spider-man out. Classic Spider-man is 10x stronger, faster, agile, durable. Its just another league.

Metalmanx
Well, I was just going to say the same thing, but I'll say it anyway.

Spidey for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.