Hulk Vs Kurse Vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
GOOD ****ING FIGHT BUT HULK BEAT ONSLAUGHT SO HE COULD MOST LIKELY TAKE THIS AS WELL.

Priest
Mangog smile

xmeat
Originally posted by Priest
Mangog smile WHY

MightyEInherjar
He starts out much stronger than Hulk, and gets stronger faster than Hulk (I guess that's my opinion, I don't think it's been proven), and is used to taking on guys tougher than Hulk in every appearance.

DigiMark007
Onslaught wanted Hulk to crack his armor. He also became MORE powerful once Hulk cracked him open, and wasn't even using all of his powers (i.e. telepathy, tk, etc) against Hulk to counteract Jean's tp which helped Hulk "rage up".

So, um, "hulk beat Onslaught" is kinda erroneous, to say the least.

Mangog was wrecking all of Asgard at one point, and hasn't been shown to be below anyone below Skyfather-level.

Priest
Originally posted by xmeat
WHY
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
He starts out much stronger than Hulk, and gets stronger faster than Hulk (I guess that's my opinion, I don't think it's been proven), and is used to taking on guys tougher than Hulk in every appearance.

xmeat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Onslaught wanted Hulk to crack his armor. He also became MORE powerful once Hulk cracked him open, and wasn't even using all of his powers (i.e. telepathy, tk, etc) against Hulk to counteract Jean's tp which helped Hulk "rage up".

So, um, "hulk beat Onslaught" is kinda erroneous, to say the least.

Mangog was wrecking all of Asgard at one point, and hasn't been shown to be below anyone below Skyfather-level. WHY COULDN'T OMSLAUGHT CRACK HIS OWN ARMOR CAUSE HE PROBABLY COULDN'T. COME ON DOESN'T HULK HAVE A CHANCE.

Symmetric Chaos
WHY COULDN'T OMSLAUGHT CRACK HIS OWN ARMOR CAUSE HE PROBABLY COULDN'T. COME ON DOESN'T HULK HAVE A CHANCE.

Ever heard of question marks?

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ever heard of question marks? DOES IT MATTER

Soujaboy
Mangog

bean_machine
WHY COULDN'T OMSLAUGHT CRACK HIS OWN ARMOR CAUSE HE PROBABLY COULDN'T. COME ON DOESN'T HULK HAVE A CHANCE.

No. The Hulk is a brick and not the best one out there either.

Galan007
Mangog.

xmeat
Originally posted by bean_machine
No. The Hulk is a brick and not the best one out there either. WRONG HE'S THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS.

grey fox
WRONG HE'S THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS.

Incorrect.

Galactus is and can become stronger.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Mangog.
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Mangog
Mangog smile

xmeat
Originally posted by grey fox
Incorrect.

Galactus is and can become stronger. ISN'T GALACTUS ONLY POWER NOT BRUTE STRENGTH.

Symmetric Chaos
TehBigG wins!

grey fox
ISN'T GALACTUS ONLY POWER NOT BRUTE STRENGTH.

No.

Galactus has an immeasurable quantity of physical strength which he can endlessly amp with PC.

Soujaboy
WRONG HE'S THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS.

Actually there are many characters who are physically more powerful than Hulk.

Thanos - Limitless power source in which he can amp his physical strength.

Mangog - Limitless power source

Fallen One - Stated on panel that he has a infinite power source in which he can amp his abilities.

Silver Surfer - Can amp his strength via PC

Thor - With the Odin Power, and Runes could endlessly amp his strength.

Kurse - At base is far stronger than Hulk

Classic Juggernaut - Has a limitless power source

etc

xmeat

Fallen One - Stated on panel that he has a infinite power source in which he can amp his abilities.

etc JUGGY STRONGER THAN HULK laughing laughing
AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SURFER CANT BEAT HULK IN A PURE SLUGFEST.

Accel
I'd say Hulk's physically more powerful than Surfer or Thor (unless this is referring to Rune King Thor). Juggernaut's much more durable, but he can't increase his strength like some others can.

Soujaboy
JUGGY STRONGER THAN HULK laughing laughing

I'm sorry you can't face the truth, but thats how it is. Hulk is strong, but he isn't the strongest one there is, many characters can match or exceed his lv.

bean_machine
JUGGY STRONGER THAN HULK laughing laughing

Hulk is not that impressive to tell you the truth. There are many who would simply beat the shit out of hulk because his base strenght is so damn low.

Other people already listed some prior to this post.

guy222
Incorrect.

Galactus is and can become stronger.

Galactus is stronger than who? Phoenix Force/Celestials/In Betweener?

Hulk wins. No one can rival's Hulk's brute infinite rage. Kurse hasn't returned. Hulk wins by default. Thor defeated Mangog

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Accel
I'd say Hulk's physically more powerful than Surfer or Thor (unless this is referring to Rune King Thor). Juggernaut's much more durable, but he can't increase his strength like some others can.

I stated Surfer and RK Thor are physically more powerful than he due to their amping abilities. They don't rely on emotions to increase their strength, they simply increase it to what they need it to be.

Juggernaut can amp his strength, and even in comics has never been given a limit.

bean_machine

Juggernaut can increase his strength.

bean_machine
Juggernaut can amp his strength, and even in comics has never been given a limit.

Damn posted before I did. LOL

Accel
I stated Surfer and RK Thor are physically more powerful than he due to their amping abilities. They don't rely on emotions to increase their strength, they simply increase it to what they need it to be.

Hulk also has amping abilities that are theoretically limitless. He also seemed to show superior strength when a broke out of the Kree Star Wheel that Surfer was helpless in.

Juggernaut can't amp his strength on his own. He can only use as much strength as Cyttorak gives him.

Accel
Juggernaut can increase his strength.
Pretty much the entire bulk of Juggernaut's history says otherwise. The only two times he was ever amped were when Cyttorak did the amping.

Priest
Honestly I don't see wats the deal with all the hulk hate lately.
Maybe because of xmeat and the rest of the hulk fanatics blowing his abilities out of proportion. erm
Hulk is easily one of the strongest in the MU mainstream characters.
He's displayed some ridiculous feats that puts most 100class strong guys to shame.
He may be the strongest but no where near the powerful-est.

bean_machine
Hulk also has amping abilities that are theoretically limitless. He also seemed to show superior strength when a broke out of the Kree Star Wheel that Surfer was helpless in.

Juggernaut can't amp his strength on his own. He can only use as much strength as Cyttorak gives him.

Can he reach those levels before he gets his ass beat?

bean_machine
Honestly I don't see wats the deal with all the hulk hate lately.
Maybe because of xmeat and the rest of the hulk fanatics blowing his abilities out of proportion. erm
Hulk is easily one of the strongest in the MU mainstream characters.
He's displayed some ridiculous feats that puts most 100class strong guys to shame.
But he may be the strongest but no where near the powerful-est.

Definately not the strongest.

Accel
Can he reach those levels before he gets his ass beat?
Depending on who he fights and how the fight goes, sure.

grey fox
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus is stronger than who? Phoenix Force/Celestials/In Betweener?

Hulk wins. No one can rival's Hulk's brute infinite rage. Kurse hasn't returned. Hulk wins by default. Thor defeated Mangog

Galactus is physically stronger then Hulk

Soujaboy

Still doesn't change the fact that Hulk relay's on emotions, where as others relay on abilities giving them the advantage.

Juggernaut can amp his strength, and has never been given a limit. A editor once also stated that through focus Juggernauts strength can grow, but I don't have the article to back that up. I just know it was after 8th day, however I do have the Hulk article where Cain's strength is said to be limitless.

bean_machine
Depending on who he fights and how the fight goes, sure.

Can't argue with you there.

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus is physically stronger then Hulk

Galactus is also an abstract . . .

Priest
Definately not the strongest.
his average strength feats compared to other class 100's proves otherwise.

Soujaboy
Pretty much the entire bulk of Juggernaut's history says otherwise. The only two times he was ever amped were when Cyttorak did the amping.

When has Cain ever needed to amp his strength? Also, Cain was amping his strength when fighting War Hulk.

bean_machine
his average strength feats compared to other class 100's proves otherwise.

So hulk is the strongest brick in the whole MU?

grey fox
Galactus is also an abstract . . .

Well X-meat DID say Hulk was the strongest in existence ? Thus i proved him wrong.

Soujaboy

No, Mangog is.

bean_machine
No, Mangog is.

Its good to see that not everyone is blinded by that green brick.

Priest
I did say mainstream (implying the regular heros) dident I? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Well X-meat DID say Hulk was the strongest in existence ? Thus i proved him wrong.

hmm in all of existence eh?

TOAA and Presence

grey fox
It's kinda funny considering Mangog is like a demonic version of Hulk.

Accel
Still doesn't change the fact that Hulk relay's on emotions, where as others relay on abilities giving them the advantage.

Juggernaut can amp his strength, and has never been given a limit. A editor once also stated that through focus Juggernauts strength can grow, but I don't have the article to back that up. I just know it was after 8th day, however I do have the Hulk article where Cain's strength is said to be limitless.
Which doesn't matter as the outcome is the same.

The editors of the Hulk comic were only giving their opinion, which they then stated could be changed. The whole point was to get people to write letters and I'm pretty sure it worked. It's possible that this editor was no different, seeing as how we have writers and editors who have stated that Superman >>> Thor and that Hulk has an unlimited amount of rage. In the comics, however, Juggernaut has never shown this ability, so just saying he can is faulty.

grey fox
hmm in all of existence eh?

TOAA and Presence

They could probably juggle planets like they were golf-balls.

Priest
I think everyone is forgetting that mangog was a low end skyfather.

Symmetric Chaos
They could probably juggle planets like they were golf-balls.

Planets?

Try megaverses!

Symmetric Chaos
It's kinda funny considering Mangog is like a demonic version of Hulk.

Maybe he'll turn out to be DevilHulk's true form shifty

Accel
When has Cain ever needed to amp his strength? Also, Cain was amping his strength when fighting War Hulk.
No, he wasn't. He was just glowing red, which was when he was charging. There was no indication of him getting stronger there at all.

grey fox
Planets?

Try megaverses!

Lol

"Look at me presence no hands"

"F*ck off TOOA i've got a bunch of demons writhing around inside of me , it's kinda hard balancing a few megaverses when you have guys trying to punch their way out of your guts"

grey fox
No, he wasn't. He was just glowing red, which was when he was charging. There was no indication of him getting stronger there at all.

I thought it was more off an artist thing , comparing the celestial Aura with Juggs own.

Soujaboy
Which doesn't matter as the outcome is the same.

The editors of the Hulk comic were only giving their opinion, which they then stated could be changed. The whole point was to get people to write letters and I'm pretty sure it worked. It's possible that this editor was no different, seeing as how we have writers and editors who have stated that Superman >>> Thor and that Hulk has an unlimited amount of rage. In the comics, however, Juggernaut has never shown this ability, so just saying he can is faulty.

Actually it makes a major difference. While Hulk is calm or a mid class 100 character, they could simply amp their strength to planetary lv strength or far beyond. They could then simply one shot him or something to that effect.

An editor stating Juggernaut has limitless strength isn't an opinion.

Superman and Thor aren't even in the same company of characters.

Tell us when Juggernaut has ever had a problem with any strength feat?

Accel
I thought it was more off an artist thing , comparing the celestial Aura with Juggs own.
That's basically how I took it as well.

Priest
Hulk amps his strength via anger

Symmetric Chaos

And I amp mine with Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv!

grey fox

Which could be dealt with by lobotimising him.

xmeat
Hulk amps his strength via anger DOESN'T MANGOG STRENGTH COME FROM ANGER AS WELL.

Soujaboy

thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Wouldn't a good lobotomy pretty much make anyone's strength useless?

xmeat
DOESN'T MANGOG STRENGTH COME FROM ANGER AS WELL.

Priest
And I amp mine with Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv!
haha laughing out loud

Soujaboy

No, he amps his strength via others emotions.

grey fox

Nope , Hate . Only problem is , is that it has to be an outside source.

Accel

Priest

Soujaboy

xmeat
CAN HULK AT LEAST BEAT KURSE.

grey fox

Possibly

Accel

MightyEInherjar

I don't believe so, not with out exploiting his iron weakness. Hulk will fight him good and hard, but it won't bring him down IMO.

I'd LIKE to think Hulk could win against these guys, but in truth, it'll probably not happen unless.

Can he hang with these guys? Sure.

Can he beat the hell out of them? I'd say so.

But I don't think he's going to be the one declared victor at the end of the fight, regardless of how much ass he kicks.

Soujaboy
Hulk's very emotional; Savage Hulk, for instance, is always angry. If someone seems menacing to him, he'll get angrier, stronger, etc. You make it sound like he has trouble amping his strength, which is never the case. Heck, he's already proved he can become stronger at a quicker rate than Surfer can when he overcame the Kree Star Wheel that Surfer couldn't overcome.

And just how much credibility do we give handbooks again? I mean, do we only take them literally when it suits are favorite characters? They don't give Juggernaut a definite limit, just like they don't give Hercules or Thor a definite limit, but that doesn't mean hey have unlimited strength either.

Unless it's shown in a comic, Juggernaut doesn't have unlimited strength and any statements that he does is pure fan speculation.

Whatever you say. Characters such as RK Thor and Surfer still have the advantage of strength against Hulk imo. They have no need for emotions when they can simply amp their strength to what they will.

There handbook, they make mistakes. However it's still official, and they officially stated Cain has immeasurable strength. I gave you the definition for immeasurable proving that Cain has limitless strength or strength thats so vast it can't be measured. Why your arguing with me is a mystery.

Sure, I'll stick with Marvel on this one.wink

DevilGoblin
GOOD ****ING FIGHT BUT HULK BEAT ONSLAUGHT SO HE COULD MOST LIKELY TAKE THIS AS WELL.

1) The Hulk

2) Mangog

3) Kurse

Hulk wins as usual.

Accel
Whatever you say. Characters such as RK Thor and Surfer still have the advantage of strength against Hulk imo. They have no need for emotions when they can simply amp their strength to what they will.

There handbook, they make mistakes. However it's still official, and they officially stated Cain has immeasurable strength. I gave you the definition for immeasurable proving that Cain has limitless strength or strength thats so vast it can't be measured. Why your arguing with me is a mystery.

Sure, I'll stick with Marvel on this one.wink
Whatever. Agree to disagree, even though emotion has never been a major factor in Hulk's abilty to get stronger...

Because it's pretty much grasping at straws. The handbooks used to stated that Hulk, Doc Samson, and She-Hulk obtained mass from an extra-dimensional source with no explanation beyond that. Their strength ratings have been wrong for multiple people. If they truly believed Cain's strength was limitless, they'd say just HOW exactly it was limitless. So far, they got nothing.

If Marvel truly believed it, they'd show it in a comic.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Onslaught wanted Hulk to crack his armor

No, it's a lie made by anti-hulk fanboys to underrate the green scar. Don't fall in the trap.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
No, it's a lie made by anti-hulk fanboys to underrate the green scar. Don't fall in the trap.
Read the book. no expression

DevilGoblin

etc

None of them can be stronger than the hulk. Maybe stronger than hulk base level, but the hulk can get stronger than anyone else in comic kingdom, that's his trademark and his detractors can only die for envy, sorry laughing

Deal with it. Hulk is the strongest of all.Comic boards won't change this truth.

Comics >>>>> comics boards

DevilGoblin
No, Mangog is.

No, Peter David says Hulk is stronger than Mangog. Deal with it.

Soujaboy
Whatever. Agree to disagree, even though emotion has never been a major factor in Hulk's abilty to get stronger...

Because it's pretty much grasping at straws. The handbooks used to stated that Hulk, Doc Samson, and She-Hulk obtained mass from an extra-dimensional source with no explanation beyond that. Their strength ratings have been wrong for multiple people. If they truly believed Cain's strength was limitless, they'd say just HOW exactly it was limitless. So far, they got nothing.

If Marvel truly believed it, they'd show it in a comic.

Emotion has never been a major factor in Hulk getting stronger? Emotion is the sole reason for Hulk's ability to increase his strength. If it wasn't for his ability to transform emotion onto strength, he would barely be a class 100 character.

So it's grasping for straws to go by Marvels official handbooks? ok.

If Marvel didn't believe it, they wouldn't allow it to be written at all. Also his limitless strength has been displayed before, that and he's never had a problem with any lifting/pushing feat in his career.

Accel
No, Peter David says Hulk is stronger than Mangog. Deal with it.
I find it funny you keep quoting the same guy who also said he wasn't sure if Hulk could take Hercules and that Superman would beat the Hulk in a fight.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I don't believe so, not with out exploiting his iron weakness. Hulk will fight him good and hard, but it won't bring him down IMO.

I'd LIKE to think Hulk could win against these guys, but in truth, it'll probably not happen unless.

Can he hang with these guys? Sure.

Can he beat the hell out of them? I'd say so.

But I don't think he's going to be the one declared victor at the end of the fight, regardless of how much ass he kicks.

Please:

1) start reading hulk comics
2) change your signature you don't deserve it

juggernaut66666
Please:

1) start reading hulk comics
bangin

Accel
Emotion has never been a major factor in Hulk getting stronger? Emotion is the sole reason for Hulk's ability to increase his strength. If it wasn't for his ability to transform emotion onto strength, he would barely be a class 100 character.

So it's grasping for straws to go by Marvels official handbooks? ok.

If Marvel didn't believe it, they wouldn't allow it to be written at all. Also his limitless strength has been displayed before, that and he's never had a problem with any lifting/pushing feat in his career.
Right, but getting angrier has never been a major factor for Savage Hulk. In other words, it's never been a problem for him. And even without being really pissed, he's shown to be easily capabale fo performing Class 100 feats.

...official handbooks that often contradict comics and soemtimes don't even make sense themselves, yes. They apparently believed Namor to be Class 85 at one point, yet the comics tell a different story. The handbooks also stated that Hulk, She-Hulk, and Doc Samson all gained their extra mass form another dimension (because they couldn't think of another explanation for that), yet Hulk's only shown that trait after Onslaught. They used to say Wolverine would die if he lost too much body mass, yet he's lost an arm before and healed form it fine. And they've stated that Nightcrawler had the highest rating in speed do to his teleporting, which implies he's as fast or faster than the Silver Surfer. The handbooks clearly aren't reliable.

Juggernaut's never once shown any thing that indicates limitless strength. I don't know where you get that. His strength feats of knocking out the Thing in three punches or pounding on Thor certainly don't show it.

DevilGoblin
I find it funny you keep quoting the same guy who also said he wasn't sure if Hulk could take Hercules and that Superman would beat the Hulk in a fight.

Mangog > Superman > Hercules

hulk can beat or can't beat any of them. It depends to the anger level.

Symmetric Chaos

Are you saying you can't even tell the diff between Hulk and General?

juggernaut66666
Are you saying you can't even tell the diff between Hulk and General?
He was telling that to MightyEInherjar.

Soujaboy
Right, but getting angrier has never been a major factor for Savage Hulk. In other words, it's never been a problem for him. And even without being really pissed, he's shown to be easily capabale fo performing Class 100 feats.

...official handbooks that often contradict comics and soemtimes don't even make sense themselves, yes. They apparently believed Namor to be Class 85 at one point, yet the comics tell a different story. The handbooks also stated that Hulk, She-Hulk, and Doc Samson all gained their extra mass form another dimension (because they couldn't think of another explanation for that), yet Hulk's only shown that trait after Onslaught. They used to say Wolverine would die if he lost too much body mass, yet he's lost an arm before and healed form it fine. And they've stated that Nightcrawler had the highest rating in speed do to his teleporting, which implies he's as fast or faster than the Silver Surfer. The handbooks clearly aren't reliable.

Juggernaut's never once shown any thing that indicates limitless strength. I don't know where you get that. His strength feats of knocking out the Thing in three punches or pounding on Thor certainly don't show it.

Your misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm not arguing whether or not getting angry was the problem, I was just saying that characters who have the ability to amp their strength have a better case of going about obtaining higher lv's of strength.

You've named many characters except Cain. Like I've said, Marvel's handbooks do have many mistakes however nothing thats been stated in Juggernauts bio has contradicted his history as a character. He's been stated to have limitless strength, and on occasion it's been shown and stated. Your the one that went about saying Cain only has limitless strength when Cyttorak feels like giving it to him, without it being stated on panel or in a handbook.

When has Cain ever shown a limit to his strength? never. Has Cain been stated to have limitless strength? yes. I don't see why your having such a problem with Cain's limitless strength.

Accel
Your misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm not arguing whether or not getting angry was the problem, I was just saying that characters who have the ability to amp their strength have a better case of going about obtaining higher lv's of strength.

You've named many characters except Cain. Like I've said, Marvel's handbooks do have many mistakes however nothing thats been stated in Juggernauts bio has contradicted his history as a character. He's been stated to have limitless strength, and on occasion it's been shown and stated. Your the one that went about saying Cain only has limitless strength when Cyttorak feels like giving it to him, without it being stated on panel or in a handbook.

When has Cain ever shown a limit to his strength? never. Has Cain been stated to have limitless strength? yes. I don't see why your having such a problem with Cain's limitless strength.
I get what you're saying. Getting incredibly angry is difficult for a normal person. I'm just saying that it's not hard at all for Hulk, since he's not normal. He can amp just fine, even with emotions.

The fact that they make several mistakes should tell you something in the first place. He's never shown limitless strength on his own, just some Class 100 feats here and there. And my logic that Cyttorak can give as much as he wants to Juggernaut is based on the fact that he has. Twice. And those two times were the only times when Juggernaut was specifically amped. Other than that, he's never shown the ability to get stronger under his own power.

Again, that's faulty logic. Classic Thor hasn't shown just where he's limited strength wise. Neither has Captain Marvel, or Wonder Woman, or Hercules, or Beta Ray Bill, or just about every other top-tier character. It doesn't mean they have limitless strength either. And Cain's only been stated to have immeasurable strength from the same source that says Thor's skin is only 3X as durable as a normal person's skin. When he focused on pushing War Hulk, he was eventually stopped. When he was buried under that mountain for God knows how long, he didn't simply get out right away. When Thor took away his invulnerability and batted him around, he didn't get any stronger. This is all evidence that while Cain's strength is high, it's fairly limited.

Soujaboy
I get what you're saying. Getting incredibly angry is difficult for a normal person. I'm just saying that it's not hard at all for Hulk, since he's not normal. He can amp just fine, even with emotions.

The fact that they make several mistakes should tell you something in the first place. He's never shown limitless strength on his own, just some Class 100 feats here and there. And my logic that Cyttorak can give as much as he wants to Juggernaut is based on the fact that he has. Twice. And those two times were the only times when Juggernaut was specifically amped. Other than that, he's never shown the ability to get stronger under his own power.

Again, that's faulty logic. Classic Thor hasn't shown just where he's limited strength wise. Neither has Captain Marvel, or Wonder Woman, or Hercules, or Beta Ray Bill, or just about every other top-tier character. It doesn't mean they have limitless strength either. And Cain's only been stated to have immeasurable strength from the same source that says Thor's skin is only 3X as durable as a normal person's skin. When he focused on pushing War Hulk, he was eventually stopped. When he was buried under that mountain for God knows how long, he didn't simply get out right away. When Thor took away his invulnerability and batted him around, he didn't get any stronger. This is all evidence that while Cain's strength is high, it's fairly limited.

Fair enough, although I slightly disagree, but yeah fair enough.

Juggernauts history has still never contradicted whats been shown in comics. He's never shown a limit, he's never had a problem with strength feats.

Classic Thor has. He's shown on a number of occasions that Thanos is his physical superior.

Captain Marvel, more than once has stalemated Superman in a test of strength.

Wonder Woman cant even manage to pull the earth on her own.

Hercules is Thor's equal, look above at Thor.

BRB is Thor's equal, look above at Thor.

No, the handbook states his skin is 3x as dense as a normal humans skin, not that he's as durable. Thus is the reason Thor weighs so much more than normal humans do.

Celestials > Cain's limitless strength

Juggernaut still had the chance to put Thor down, this was even stated on panel.

Cain still imo has limitless strength.

xmeat
Are you saying you can't even tell the diff between Hulk and General? that made no sense.

xmeat
bump

qqqqqqq
No, it's a lie made by anti-hulk fanboys to underrate the green scar. Don't fall in the trap. so you're saying digi's lying?

DevilGoblin
Hulk has no rivals in strenght/slugfest/HTH combat departement. It's canon.

juggernaut66666
Ok,thanks,bye.

Bouboumaster
Hulk 5,5/10
Mangog 3,5/10
Kurse 1/10

Thanos 100/10

xmeat
Hulk has no rivals in strenght/slugfest/HTH combat departement. It's canon. you tell em mangog and curse may be stronger but hulk can overrcome that fast.

swerve1988
Hulk calls his chief APOC and asks to be turned into WAR HULK.....WAR HULK

Hulk rules all

Thanos may have wielded the Infinity Gems but DevilGoblin wields the Gem of Truth and what he says is canon. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

Hercules
Wow, the Hulk army is out in force! Should we really be debating who's stronger? takes more than just brute strength to win a fight.

All three of these guys have brute Strength in spades! but Kurse is a better fighter he was the Dark Elves champion before the Beyonder turned him into Kurse, hes an Immortal with centuries of combat experience, hes twice as strong as Thor without any amping.

Mangog IIRC feeds off negative emotions, like for instance anger?so as Hulks rage goes up, Mangog also gets stronger.

Mangog is also powerful enough to worry Skyfathers, so I would say in this fight, merely being the one who can lift the most weight, isn't going to win you this fight.

I have to say they all have a chance at victory here but I would say Mangog would take the majority.

Joey Stacks
My question is

how can anyone tell if (Classic) Juggernaut's never amped his own strength if he's never had any struggles lifting or going through anything?

xmeat
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
My question is

how can anyone tell if (Classic) Juggernaut's never amped his own strength if he's never had any struggles lifting or going through anything? but his strength feats aint as impressive

xmeat
huc smites thou mighty foes.

xmeat
bump

TricksterPriest
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.