Wolverine vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
my money on wolverine, but in a hard fightwink

grey fox
Goblin could take this through Ko

Chikorita
but its so rare that wolverine gets KOed, it nearly cant be taken on account here on kmc... a deadly, placed slash would mean the end for GB

Jyppe
Too bad Greengoblin can fly then..

Chikorita
yeah, but how will he KO wolverine, then?wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Chikorita

with a bomb

grey fox

Bombs.

Chikorita
wolverine has before taken bombs and stayed standing. GG dont have infinite bombswink

Chikorita
and cant fly foreversmile

srankmissingnin
Just how many bombs do you guys think Green Goblin carries in that gay stachel of his?

Chikorita
i guess... 15?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Just how many bombs do you guys think Green Goblin carries in that gay stachel of his?

Quite a lot probably seeing as how he needs to keep tossing them at Spidey.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Quite a lot probably seeing as how he needs to keep tossing them at Spidey.

10-20 would be my guess... do you think that is enough?

Symmetric Chaos
10-20 would be my guess... do you think that is enough?

IMO yes.

He's managed to hit Spidey so he should be able to hit Wolvie and enough hits will manage a KO even on Wolverine.

srankmissingnin
IMO yes.

He's managed to hit Spidey so he should be able to hit Wolvie and enough hits will manage a KO even on Wolverine.

... with pumpkin bombs? confused

He'd do more damage by punching him. cool

Chikorita
but wolverine is also fast. i am not a fanboy, but wolverine should dodge a lot of those bombs

NiņoAraņa

He'd do more damage by punching him. cool pumpkin bombs killed 15+ Atlanteans and KOd Wonderman confused

srankmissingnin

Accel
Why would a toxin of any kind affect Wonder Man? Isn't he basically immune to that kind of stuff?

NiņoAraņa
They had a nerve agent (or some sort of toxin) in them... which will do less then nothing to Wolverine. confused less then nothin?

are you saying steriods? 13

Chikorita
this debate is turning interestingbig grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Accel
Why would a toxin of any kind affect Wonder Man? Isn't he basically immune to that kind of stuff?

I think Wonder Man was koed by a three story fall actually... not like that is any better though.

jinzin

He'd do more damage by punching him. cool

why are we assuming he'll even be able to land these bombs anyways?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jinzin
why are we assuming he'll even be able to land these bombs anyways?

Cause he's hit Spidey.

DigiMark007
The bombs have spread damage, and Gobby is used to having to hit Spidey. I'm sure the majority would be relatively close to Logan, and most would hit him directly.

Still....probably Wolverine...but it would be an interesting fight if GG was smart about it.

Chikorita
its debates like these that makes these forums so enjoyablebig grin

jinzin
Cause he's hit Spidey.

with pumkin bombs?

without circumstance?

i mean I've seen hobgoblin do it, but he's different than GG, the only time's I've seen GG hit spidey with pumkin bombs is during circumstantial moments.. that said... even if he has hit spidey.. why do you think that means that he's going to hit wolverine repeatedly? cause he'll have to here.

Priest
Goblin wins, a sufficient amount of bombs would KO wolverine.
besides the point, i haven't heard any reasoning on how wolvie is gonna win, unless wolverine has miraculously gained the ability to fly.

Chikorita
wolverine, 6.5/10

Chikorita
priest, what about GGs jet? it cant fly permanentlywink

Symmetric Chaos

Good point.

Does anyone have data on how long that thing can stay in the air?

Zahit
Norman Osbourne is not stupid. He's quite ingenius.
He can beat Wolverine with bombs, electrical blasts, and all
kinds of doo-dads he keeps with him. And he's got superhuman
strength to boot. Wolverine can win if it turns into a close quarters
H2H melee. That's unlikely against Green Goblin.
I give Goblin 6-7/10 against Wolverine.

Priest
at least for a few hours he probably can stay at flight. Osborn is a weapons engineer, ill give him the benefit of a doubt that his glider can stay at flight long enough.

Chikorita
but then, when he is dry on bombs... wolverine only has to wait till he is running dry on gasoline and slowly fades to the earth and gets stalked to deathwink

Soljer
Hand to hand? Wolverine curbstomps him.

If the Goblin plays it smart, he can win a majority.

Chikorita
but goblins only offensive advantage in this fight is the bombs. so, it all come down to this:

can goblin hit with his bombs, does he have enough, and can they KO wolverine?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Hand to hand? Wolverine curbstomps him.

If the Goblin plays it smart, he can win a majority.

GG pretty much always fights smart.

Symmetric Chaos

can goblin hit with his bombs, does he have enough, and can they KO wolverine?

Yes

Yes

If he lands enough of them

capt it up
it really depends. If the character is fighting in character the Logan wins. Green goblin never hover overly high and that be his down fall. He also tends to go in low if he misses a few times.

srankmissingnin
Yes

Yes

If he lands enough of them

Lets hope his satchel is a bag of holding that has unlimited number of pumpkin bombs because he is going to need a few hundered to slow Wolverine down.

Priest
but then, when he is dry on bombs... wolverine only has to wait till he is running dry on gasoline and slowly fades to the earth and gets stalked to deathwink
Dosent matter, he still as a arsenal of weapons in his nifity little bag, razer blades, pumpkin bombs ect.
Globin aslo has those nifty gloves that are capable of capable of channeling pulsed discharges of up to 10,000 volts of high-frequency electric power. He also has a imence strength advantage over wolverine.
wolverine goes down either way.

Symmetric Chaos
Lets hope his satchel is a bag of holding that has unlimited number of pumpkin bombs because he is going to need a few hundered to slow Wolverine down.

High explosive to the face (looking for a KO not a kill).

capt it up
he never hit logan in the face. were tlaking about a guy who was stated to see bullets in slow motion

Soljer

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

You honestly think it would take HUNDREDS of pumpkin bombs to SLOW Wolverine?

srankmissingnin

Do you think a glorified grenade packs more concussive force then a punch form a class 100? Or even a class 20 for that matter. You might as well shot him with paint balls.

Chikorita
priest, wolverine has better reach than those gloves with his claws, and is faster than goblin closewink

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

You honestly think it would take HUNDREDS of pumpkin bombs to SLOW Wolverine?
Only class 100 characters can KO Wolverine silly boy.vin

capt it up
every one seems to for get logan can jump over 30 feet into the air

Symmetric Chaos
Do you think a glorified grenade packs more concusive force then a punch form a class 100? Or even a class 20 for that matter. You might as well shot him with paint balls.

The bomb explodes right next to him. The shrapnel is driven through his eyes into his brain. He blacks out for the regen.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up

How high can that glider go?

Priest
U know that the glider can travel up to 300 mph hour? logan aint catch GG

juggernaut66666
How high can that glider go?
30 feet.shifty

capt it up
The bomb explodes right next to him. The shrapnel is driven through his eyes into his brain. He blacks out for the regen.
your assuming so much. You assume it will land next to him when logan can easly mvoe before the bomb lands. Then you assme the shrapp metal will go into his eye which is about next to no chance of happening

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
30 feet.shifty

D**N!

Then wolvie wins big grin

capt it up
Originally posted by Priest
U know that the glider can travel up to 300 mph hour? logan aint catch GG

yet spiderman catches him all the time.

were fighting in character here. The goblin always swoops in low. It how he always gets beat.

Chikorita
it doesnt matter, he will flee from wolverine, but cant retank, and wolverines senses will lead him to himwink

Priest
priest, wolverine has better reach than those gloves with his claws, and is faster than goblin closewink
ah globin is a spiderman villan, he plenty quick enough to keep with that speedster, wolverine. besides the gloves are always on his hands.

Symmetric Chaos
your assuming so much. You assume it will land next to him when logan can easly mvoe before the bomb lands. Then you assme the shrapp metal will go into his eye which is about next to no chance of happening

Wolvie sees the bomb coming.

He jumps out of the way into another bomb.

srankmissingnin

Wolverine's organs are turned to mush every time someone above class 20 punches him, and they reform with in seconds. They guy has regrown his heart in three panels... and he never lost consciousness. It would take a hell of a lot of shrapnel to cause him to black out..

Chikorita
priest, i think you missed my point... wolverine will strike first in close combat. longer reach and faster reaction

Priest
yet spiderman catches him all the time.

were fighting in character here. The goblin always swoops in low. It how he always gets beat.
spiderman is faster than wolverine to begin with, also is more mobile with his webbings. Spider sence plays a key role in went to attack as well.
Besides that CIS is off hin this fight, goblin for all he's conserned would be flying at speeds where he'll be out of reach from wolverine.

juggernaut66666
If GG has a deer bomb he can win.

inamilist
Phil Urich 8/10

Priest
priest, i think you missed my point... wolverine will strike first in close combat. longer reach and faster reaction
i doubt if Gobin some hows runs out of gas, he'll be "parking" next to wolverine's striking distance.
Goblin is too smart for that, he'll be landing a safe distance from wolverine where he can gather himself up.

capt it up
spiderman is faster than wolverine to begin with, also is more mobile with his webbings. Spider sence plays a key role in went to attack as well.
Besides that CIS is off hin this fight, goblin for all he's conserned would be flying at speeds where he'll be out of reach from wolverine.
he not faster. spidersense does not play a role when he attack GG. No goblin still fights to character you seem to forgett in the comic forum they fight to character, but they fight at there best. There personality does not change and the fact of the matter is goblin will go down and then he will lose

Priest
Originally posted by inamilist
Phil Urich 8/10
yes he can, ur repect thread rocks btw.

capt it up
i doubt if Gobin some hows runs out of gas, he'll be "parking" next to wolverine's striking distance.
Goblin is too smart for that, he'll be landing a safe distance from wolverine where he can gather himself up.
which would due him no good in melee combat with Wolverine

Symmetric Chaos
he not faster. spidersense does not play a role when he attack GG. No goblin still fights to character you seem to forgett in the comic forum they fight to character, but they fight at there best. There personality does not change and the fact of the matter is goblin will go down and then he will lose

GG also has the ability to learn.

He's liable to do that the first time but not after that.

Chikorita
wolverine aint dumb, neither, priestwink hundred years of experience. the guy aint fooled, even by goblin.

this debate is intensebig grin

capt it up
Wolvie sees the bomb coming.

He jumps out of the way into another bomb.

you realy think so little of his speed. yoru talking about a guy who has weaved in and out of gun firer

jinzin

What the f**k?

capt it up
GG also has the ability to learn.

He's liable to do that the first time but not after that.

ya he a real good learner roll eyes (sarcastic) He does it every time vs spiderman. Being smart does not mean you are a smart fighter

Symmetric Chaos
ya he a real good learner roll eyes (sarcastic) He does it every time vs spiderman. Being smart does not mean you are a smart fighter

Learning not to get clawed to death doesn't require high level of intelligence (warhogs in Africa know the range to which a rifle is accurate from experience).

IMO he'll learn to stay in the air pretty quick.

Priest
he not faster.
sorry, i ment more agile.
spidersense does not play a role when he attack GG.
But is does play a role in helping spidey avoid GG bombs, razers, electrical attacks, which wolverine lacks..
No goblin still fights to character you seem to forgett in the comic forum they fight to character, but they fight at there best.
at his best he flys at 300 miles per hour.
There personality does not change and the fact of the matter is goblin will go down and then he will lose
Norman is pretty smart behind his insane shell. he does in fact can outsmart Spiderman.

inamilist
yes he can, ur repect thread rocks btw.

smilesmile

thank you muchly

honestly, I would say Urich may have a better shot at this then Osborn given the Lunatic Laugh and the Goblin Blades (basically "energy skates" that let him fly sans the glider).

he could always pull one of these smile

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8094/c040ib2.th.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6809/c041bi1.th.jpg

jinzin
this is pretty simple... if goblin's higher than wolverine can reach, wolverine can dodge pretty easily.. if goblin's close enough to hit wolverine with the bombs then he's most likely low.. and he's vulnerable... wolverine takes the majority simply because
A)it's going to be hard to get direct hits on logan amajority of the time
B) even if goblin DOES he still isn't guaranteed a KO
C) he's more likely to run out of bombs before that happens and h2h will be the only option left..

unless goblin just flies away to get more bombs.. then he wins by default.

Chikorita
people here on KMC debates with the characters totally unlike they would have fought...

Priest
which would due him no good in melee combat with Wolverine
like i said before, it will take a long while befor egobin would be landing. he can get the job done before wolverine as the oppertunity to engage in melee combat.

batdude123
I'm sure GG has something in his cache to disorient Logan's senses which would leave him vulnerable to an attack. Logan's enhanced senses could be a weakness to exploit for Norman.

capt it up
sorry, i ment more agile.

But is does play a role in helping spidey avoid GG bombs, razers, electrical attacks, which wolverine lacks..

at his best he flys at 300 miles per hour.

Norman is pretty smart behind his insane shell. he does in fact can outsmart Spiderman.
true slightly, but true. how ever if this is a city land scape Logan would due even better vs green goblin then spiderman

wolverine senses work like a a spidersenses. It been stated due to his reflexes and supersense he is able to see bullets in slow motion. They have also help him to prodict attacks from speedstirrs. Wolverien ahs explained his cna senses the vibration in the air so he knwos were the attack in comming from. His senses work like DD in a way.

Norman smart yes. but combat smart no. Combat smart wise Logan out class norman or spiderman his tactical prowess is just better

srankmissingnin
people here on KMC debates with the characters totally unlike they would have fought...

Yes. They all like to ignore that CIS isn't turned off and everyone is supposed to fight in character... and yet in every single debate Cyclops apparently has no problem with taking off his visor and leveling the battle ground... confused

jinzin
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm sure GG has something in his cache to disorient Logan's senses which would leave him vulnerable to an attack. Logan's enhanced senses could be a weakness to exploit for Norman.

that's true actually.. norman has a couple of gas bombs which may or may not work on logan in a more than effective manner.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
ecpt norman has no idea about them at all and logan healing would ehal any damage done to them

Chikorita
jinzin actually enden the fight with that comment. he cant hit wo high in the air

inamilist
this is pretty simple... if goblin's higher than wolverine can reach, wolverine can dodge pretty easily.. if goblin's close enough to hit wolverine with the bombs then he's most likely low.. and he's vulnerable... wolverine takes the majority simply because
A)it's going to be hard to get direct hits on logan amajority of the time
B) even if goblin DOES he still isn't guaranteed a KO
C) he's more likely to run out of bombs before that happens and h2h will be the only option left..

unless goblin just flies away to get more bombs.. then he wins by default.

I agree with this in everything except the running out part

It seems generally that this thread has become "under what condition can wolverine hope to have a shot to hit goblin".

Sure, in h2h wolverine wins, if goblin gets in too close, he might take a slash...

but really? its a stalemate unless one of them has a showing totally against their character.

oh, he might run out of gas.... so he lands on top of a building... Like, ok, if you call running out of bounds a loss, but then you are simply tying the hands of GG. "Oh, he gets to fight, but he cannot utilize his flight to its maximum efficiency"

jinzin
Yes. They all like to ignore that CIS isn't turned off and everyone is supposed to fight in character... and yet in every single debate Cyclops apparently has no problem with taking off his visor and leveling the battle ground... confused laughing out loud

Chikorita
goblin flys low, tries to hit, misses, wolverine jumos through the smoke, slashes his jet, gg hits the ground, wolverine wins in one strike

thats how it would have ended, i can imaginewink more comicstyle than the battledroidstyle driven mostly here on kmc...

srankmissingnin

It seems generally that this thread has become "under what condition can wolverine hope to have a shot to hit goblin".

Sure, in h2h wolverine wins, if goblin gets in too close, he might take a slash...

but really? its a stalemate unless one of them has a showing totally against their character.

oh, he might run out of gas.... so he lands on top of a building... Like, ok, if you call running out of bounds a loss, but then you are simply tying the hands of GG. "Oh, he gets to fight, but he cannot utilize his flight to its maximum efficiency"

Goblin can fly off to get more bombs if he wants... but he loses by default for leaving the battle field. cool

jinzin

nah i'm not taking anything away from gobs.. i'm just saying in a situation where gobs is actually trying to CONFRONT logan and take him down... logan will more than likely win...

if goblin gets to go home after he's run out of bombs or whatever.. then he wins by default based on him actually inflicting damage..

wolverine nailing GG or getting him in a h2h fight isn't THAT inplausible.. it's just unlikely.

inamilist
goblin flys low, tries to hit, misses, wolverine jumos through the smoke, slashes his jet, gg hits the ground, wolverine wins in one strike

thats how it would have ended, i can imaginewink more comicstyle than the battledroidstyle driven mostly here on kmc...

wolverine is going to slash a glider moving at 300 mph while he is also dodging highly accurate projectiles moving at superspeeds?

That one slash that he gets is going to be enough to destroy the glider?

really, people, respect the Green Goblin, he isnt a chump

You really can't win the argument by saying that Norman is going to have a lower showing than Urich would have....

inamilist
nah i'm not taking anything away from gobs.. i'm just saying in a situation where gobs is actually trying to CONFRONT logan and take him down... logan will more than likely win...

if goblin gets to go home after he's run out of bombs or whatever.. then he wins by default based on him actually inflicting damage..

wolverine nailing GG or getting him in a h2h fight isn't THAT inplausible.. it's just unlikely.

Totally

I don't think its a win for him by any means, I just think realistically he is going to see how much of a bad ass mofo wolverine is and jet.

If its an arena style fight where they HAVE to duke it out till the death, Wolverine probably wins simply because of the healing, but thats fairly straightforward.

Chikorita
jinzin, then GG dont win, then he flees, and then, wolverine winswink

srankmissingnin

Green Goblin: T! I need a time out Wolverine! sad

Wolverine: Whats up bub? confused

Green Goblin: I ran out of weapons... wait right here, I'll go grab some more bombs! smile

Wolverine: .... Not a chance. laughing

Green Goblin: But... but that's not fair. sad

Chikorita
HAHAHAHAbig grin

Priest
true slightly, but true. how ever if this is a city land scape Logan would due even better vs green goblin then spider-man
Hmm i can understand if the battle takes place in a wood area maybe in a forest, wolverine would have a advantage over spider-man.
But in a city like land scape? no way, spider-man is way more mobile, webbing allows hims to swing from building to building, and can stick to the buildings. Wolverine would just be bound to just running around on the streets, hiding under cars trying to avoid those bombs.

wolverine senses work like a a spidersenses. It been stated due to his reflexes and supersense he is able to see bullets in slow motion
Wolverine senses aren't as developed/good as spidermans' spidersence.
Tell me, who gets shot more my bullets spider-man or Wolverine?..the obvious answer is spider-man, Capt.

They have also help him to prodict attacks from speedstirrs. Wolverien ahs explained his cna senses the vibration in the air so he knwos were the attack in comming from. His senses work like DD in a way.
DD senses are way above wolverine, if u have both of them fight unarmed, wolverine wearing a blind fold, DD would rock him

Norman smart yes. but combat smart no. Combat smart wise Logan out class norman or spider-man his tactical prowess is just better
hand to hand wolverine is leagues above Goblin, but Goblin with his glider can be very clever.

Chikorita
the impossible happened... the thread died out,even through it was so popular minutes agobig grin

capt it up

Zahit
no expression

capt it up
Originally posted by Zahit
no expression
don't get it confused

Priest

Chikorita
100th postbig grin

capt it up
Or while he's "hiding" goblin camps out on a building waiting for wolverine to show himself. Originally posted by Priest
ur rite, the spidersence is made for dodging, which is why spiderman can dodge some pumpkin bombs from Goblin. Spiderman has displayed much better dodging skills than wolverine. Wolverine gets hit with bombs more times than spiderman would.

Not likely. If logan did not want to be hit he not really gunna get hit.

Dude, nobody would want to get hit by bullets, including logan he isent bullet proof. Ive seen spiderman dodge more bullets than logan due to his superior spidersence and agility.
You clearly know little about Logan. Pain to him is very different then it is to use. He ahs told people to shot him before he has told people to light him on fire. Logan get shti with bullets because he choices to. If he wanted he could dodge them, but it be a waste of time and energy

How is smell gonna help him dodge a flying bomb from the air?
You be surprised his ability to smell along with his other super senses allow for him, to sense thunder bolts attack while thunder bolt was moving at full speed.

hey, ur the one that said that wolverines senses are on par with DD, its just my job to dispute it.
They are they have even been stated as better on panel.

Wolverine would probably be KOed by then.
Very doubtful

Priest
capt, ill be back later to reply, i got to go study.

capt it up
capt, ill be back later to reply, i got to go study.
there no point we won't agree

Priest
there no point we won't agree
laughing out loud
probally

inamilist

Green Goblin: I ran out of weapons... wait right here, I'll go grab some more bombs! smile

ok...

how about this circumstance...

Wolverine vs a giant ball of adamantium he cannot break. By your logic, it becomes a loss for Wolverine because at some point he will either need to leave to get food or sleep, both would be a loss.

What I am saying is stalemate. The proper term is tactical retreat. If you still think thats a loss, we should play Risk sometime.

No, its not a win if Gobs runs away, but forcing him to stay there when he would be fully aware that he wont be koing wolverine is CIS. Especially to bring it to the point of him "running out of gas". I bet he does that against spidey all the time.

Jeez. Why not just have cyclops take off his visor every match?

Chikorita
did i forgot to say they are fighting inside a barrier in a completely flat landscape to impossibledo shit like fleeing`?wink

inamilist
did i forgot to say they are fighting inside a barrier in a completely flat landscape to impossibledo shit like fleeing`?wink

ok, i can do it one better

wolverine and Goblin in a staring contest

they have to sit in a chair and look at the opponent

if they have to eat or go pee, tough

srankmissingnin
ok...

how about this circumstance...

Wolverine vs a giant ball of adamantium he cannot break. By your logic, it becomes a loss for Wolverine because at some point he will either need to leave to get food or sleep, both would be a loss.

What I am saying is stalemate. The proper term is tactical retreat. If you still think thats a loss, we should play Risk sometime.

No, its not a win if Gobs runs away, but forcing him to stay there when he would be fully aware that he wont be koing wolverine is CIS. Especially to bring it to the point of him "running out of gas". I bet he does that against spidey all the time.

Jeez. Why not just have cyclops take off his visor every match?

Why does one make a tactical retreat? Because they can't win, or even if they can win, the loses will be too great. If you flee a fight because you run out of ammo, then you are running away from a fight, end of story. That is a loss... you can call it a tactical retreat if it helps you sleep better though. cool

ExtraMision5555
smilesmile

thank you muchly

honestly, I would say Urich may have a better shot at this then Osborn given the Lunatic Laugh and the Goblin Blades (basically "energy skates" that let him fly sans the glider).

he could always pull one of these smile

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8094/c040ib2.th.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6809/c041bi1.th.jpg

DANG IT!!
i was JUST thinking that RIGHt as i came accross this post

I was going to say

"well how bout a 300MPH ram from his jetboard thing?"

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I was going to say

"well how bout a 300MPH ram from his jetboard thing?"

I'm going to say the results would be the same as what happened when Albert hit Wolverine with a stolen stealth bomber.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Logan slices and dices.

Zahit
DON'T MESS WITH WOLVIE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QouNeQOmhIY

ExtraMision5555
I'm going to say the results would be the same as what happened when Albert hit Wolverine with a stolen stealth bomber.

Wolverine descintegrateing? i think so evil face

inamilist
Why does one make a tactical retreat? Because they can't win, or even if they can win, the loses will be too great. If you flee a fight because you run out of ammo, then you are running away from a fight, end of story. That is a loss... you can call it a tactical retreat if it helps you sleep better though. cool

certainly, one makes a tactical retreat because they cannot win

what you are saying is the inability for Goblin to win means a victory for Wolverine by default, I disagree.

I would also say Wolvie can't take out GG. That doesn't make it a win for him.

The only reason that wolverine gets a win here is because we are saying "Even though Norman will clearly realize that he cannot put down the little midget, he must continue to fight as if he could."

Yes, once Norman runs out of ammo, he is a sitting duck. I guess in your world intelligent tacticians would rather not live to fight another day?

and thank you, i sleep very well stick out tongue

jinzin
Totally

I don't think its a win for him by any means, I just think realistically he is going to see how much of a bad ass mofo wolverine is and jet.

If its an arena style fight where they HAVE to duke it out till the death, Wolverine probably wins simply because of the healing, but thats fairly straightforward.

and so it was said, and so it was agreed. cheers

jinzin, then GG dont win, then he flees, and then, wolverine winswink

if GG can return to the batlefield under his own power he doesn't lose due to BFR. confused

lol, sad but true... goblin can quickly leave an arena and jet back.. it's probably gonna take more time for logan...

I stand by what i said earlier.. in a sitch where goblin has to CONFRONT logan he'll lose for sure... in a situation where he can go restock he more than likely would.

jinzin

lol...

what? you mean when wolverine just turned around and started clawing the shit out of albert for his troubles? wink

Jyppe

wolverine senses work like a a spidersenses. It been stated due to his reflexes and supersense he is able to see bullets in slow motion.

Uh, has this actually happened in a canon comic book? Crossovers don't count. I bet the times he has been hit by single bullets exceeds the number of his so called "I can see bullets in slo-mo" moments smile

-----------------------------------------------------------
Btw, wouldn't electricity work pretty well against healingfactored opponents? Even a lethal current would f*ck up their brain/nerve signals and efficently Ko them? You'd need a head shot though. Wouldn't this work even better against Wolverine as his skeleton is metallic?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you guys think has better reflexes, Wolverine or Gobby?

jinzin
electricity does seem to work to well on characters with healing factors..

storms hit wolverine with lightning on more than one occasion and has failed more often than not to knock him out... swordsmen used his lightning on wolverine and wolverine just stood right back up... sabretooth's been blasted by constricters coils and was uneffected.
there are other examples but those are the onyl ones I recall off the top of my head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.