Karate Kid goes through Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
How far does he make it?

1. Dare Devil
2. Captain America
3. Iron Fist
4. Spiderman
5. Wolverine

Symmetric Chaos
Stops at Wolvergod . . .

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stops at Wolvergod . . .

too much healing factor?

Symmetric Chaos
Its propable that the HF would stop Wolvie from dying no matter how much KK beats on him

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this Ralph Macchio?

Soljer

Soljer
Clears it while hogtied and blindfolded.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Soljer

How can you be serious. The Karate Kid beating Iron Fist or Wolverine. I don;t think so.

inamilist
lol

whats amazing, is I remember a wolverine vs Karate kid thread where EVERYONE basically just kept posting about how much better Karate Kid was than wolverine.

Maybe mantis would be a good fight for him, seeing as he takes on the likes of superboy

Soljer
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
How can you be serious. The Karate Kid beating Iron Fist or Wolverine. I don;t think so.

Do you know who the Karate Kid is? He clears this. Hogtied, blindfolded, and sleeping.

inamilist
Do you know who the Karate Kid is? He clears this. Hogtied, blindfolded, and sleeping.

I probably can't co-sign this enough

guy222

It was a decent film. Ralph Macchio/Hillary Swank/Pat Morita

tkitna

Agreed

Blair Wind
this is DC KK not the movie one. He clears this

The Pict
Originally posted by guy222

haermm

spetznaz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

If it is the movie Karate Kid then he doesn't even finish the first fight (actually he probably gets so scared he quits before the fight).

HOWEVER, if it is the DC Karate Kid (Val I believe), not only does he clear this, but he clears this while chewing on a burrito, playing a fiddle, hopping about on one leg, and with both eyes sewn shut!

Oh ...and he takes ALL of the people put here at the same time.

Karate Kid is basically was taking on PC Superboy. You do not do that and then get put up against someone like Wolverine.

The Fake Macoy
Does this count as spite? It sure looks like it is.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by guy222

Wow, Guy actually made me laugh. laughing

Assuming that was a joke. ermmnone

Oh, and KK takes this entire gauntlet, at once, with his feet tied behind his head, drunker then Mel Gibson during a worldwide Hanukkah celebration. On an off day. no expression

Stupid Rookie
KK pretty easily

emporerpants
kk's corpse could clear this...

King Kandy
KK could beat all these guys at once with one finger.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It really looks like he just didn't know how good of a fighter KK is. A better guantlet would have included, Gamora, mantis, Thanos with no energy wielding, Thor with hammer but no energy projection, The Hulk, Apocolypse. Then maybe KK would have a challenge.

masterbruce
No, I knew he was the best martial artist in DC. I didn't realize he was SUPER powerful though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.