Who is the bastard in comic history?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Who is the greatest supervillain in comic book history ?
It doesn't has to be the most powerfull villain just the villain you think is the biggest bastard ever drawn on paper...

Lex Luthor

The Joker

Doom

Thanos

Mephisto

Apocalypse

Sabretooth

Or Magneto

Discus!!!

cool

Reaper777
I think magneto and Lex are the biggest D*&^heads on the list...

ExtraMision5555
sabertooth he raped the love of wolverines life and got away with it cuz wolverine sure cant handle business

Symmetric Chaos
TOAA takes it by a lightyear

NiņoAraņa
Dr. Light, for reasons stated right above me...worst they did was mindwipe him....

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
It doesn't has to be the most powerfull villain just the villain you think is the biggest bastard ever drawn on paper...

Lex Luthor

The Joker

Doom

Thanos

Mephisto

Apocalypse

Sabretooth

Or Magneto

Discus!!!

cool

Mephisto

tkitna
The Joker.

What he did to Babs Gordon should put him to the top.

SpunkySmurph
From the list:

1. Mephisto
2. Sabertooth
3. Joker

capt it up
iron man

Soujaboy
Thanos

capt it up
it may be sabertooth. Unlike the others sabertooth kills merely for joy. He does not have any plan to rule the world or make money he simply enjoy's killing

capt it up
actaully sabertooth hands down.

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
iron man

laughing

batdude123
actaully sabertooth hands down.

Joker has killed trillions. no expression

Jax_Jax
darkseid.

he killed his freakin mom

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
trillions? what. joker crazy however he does every thing I thought becuase of money or to gain power.

sabertooth just enjoys killing, he kill's every woman Logan loves for the fun of it, He even attacks him every day on his birth day and tries to kill logan. he one sick ****

also another thing about sabertooth is he only does it him self he will not allow others to kill for him becuase he loves to kill.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
darkseid.

he killed his freakin mom

sabertooth killed both his parents

Soujaboy

Thanos killed everyone. no expression

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
darkseid.

he killed his freakin mom Thanos also. He killed his mom for giving him life.

capt it up
thanos though is not that evil. He wants power and he will kill people to get it, but I never see him as been that evil. he does not kill so much for pleasure, but for power while sabertooth kills for fun

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thanos also. He killed his mom for giving him life.
The mom thing was pretty much an "accident".

SpunkySmurph
trillions? what. joker crazy however he does every thing I thought becuase of money or to gain power.

sabertooth just enjoys killing, he kill's every woman Logan loves for the fun of it, He even attacks him every day on his birth day and tries to kill logan. he one sick ****

also another thing about sabertooth is he only does it him self he will not allow others to kill for him becuase he loves to kill.

No.

Joker has killed for utterly ridiculous reasons. If he's offered a chance to gain power, sure, he'll go for it (i.e. Emperor Joker), but, the psychotic has killed for little reasons. Revenge. Fun. Just because he felt like it.

And his deathcount is assuredly higher then Sabertooth's.

That, and beating down Robin/putting Barbara in a wheelchair actually puts him above Sabertooth.

I change my opinion.

Big Sexy
Carnage should have been included on that list.

Soujaboy
Why does Thanos kill? Because he has the power to do so.

batdude123

When Joker took control over Mxy's powers, he destroyed the universe and remade it in his own image.

Joker has killed people for petty reasons and gets a sick kick out of it. He does it for fun all the time.

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No.

Joker has killed for utterly ridiculous reasons. If he's offered a chance to gain power, sure, he'll go for it (i.e. Emperor Joker), but, the psychotic has killed for little reasons. Revenge. Fun. Just because he felt like it.

And his deathcount is assuredly higher then Sabertooth's.

That, and beating down Robin/putting Barbara in a wheelchair actually puts him above Sabertooth.

I change my opinion.
yes, but he ahs reasons. sabertooth pritty much enevr has a reason. joker crazy this is true. Joker does not always kill for fun however sabertooth only reason is for fun most of the time. Just becuase soem one has kileld mroe does not make them the bigger bastered. Sabertooth could high jack a missle and blow a bunch of people to hell, but he likes to kill solo with his own hands.

also why would putting robin and barbar in a wheel chair put him over sabertooth? sabertooth almost kill pylocke along with gambit

Soujaboy
When Joker took control over Mxy's powers, he destroyed the universe and remade it in his own image.

Joker has killed people for petty reasons and gets a sick kick out of it. He does it for fun all the time.

Why does Thanos kill? Because he has the power to do so. He whipped out the multiverse for no other reason, but because he could.

I put him and Joker around the same lv.

capt it up

see this is were it hard to know who the bigger jack ass.

sabertooth loves killing he thinks as every one as prey howver joker **** in the head and will kill for fun, but unlike sabertooth he lieks to gain power. Sabertooth kills with his own hands becuase he like watching them die by his hand.

so it hard to really see who is the bigger bastered

Soujaboy
yes, but he ahs reasons. sabertooth pritty much enevr has a reason. joker crazy this is true. Joker does not always kill for fun however sabertooth only reason is for fun most of the time. Just becuase soem one has kileld mroe does not make them the bigger bastered. Sabertooth could high jack a missle and blow a bunch of people to hell, but he likes to kill solo with his own hands.

also why would putting robin and barbar in a wheel chair put him over sabertooth? sabertooth almost kill pylocke along with gambit

Why does Thanos kill?

swerve1988
all hail to the mighty APOC

juggernaut66666
Ds is pretty evil he tortures a lot of people for fun.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Why does Thanos kill?
he some times kills for power soem tiems for fun it hard to decern with him.

that the thing he killed way more people then sabertooth, but that does not make him any more of a bastered. he jsut far more powerful then sabertooth and sabertooth loves to watch people suffer.

Swanky-Tuna
I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that Kilowog miraculously saved his entire planet's population through a stroke of luck and his species sharing a hive mind or something. Their lives were absorbed into the ring. They find another planet and terraform it, make new bodies for everyone.

Sinestro comes along and blows it up and kills them all.

I think exterminating someone's race despite their best efforts is pretty bastardly.

masterbruce
Sabretooth is not even in the same class as Joker. He's more in the same class as Carnage, actually no, Carnage is a mindless killer, Sabretooth is more a logical killer.

But Joker is the baddest villain. He made Carnage look sane in their crossover!

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
Sabretooth is not even in the same class as Joker. He's more in the same class as Carnage, actually no, Carnage is a mindless killer, Sabretooth is more a logical killer.

But Joker is the baddest villain. He made Carnage look sane in their crossover!

have you ever read any thing with sabertooth?

amount of people killed does not make you worse it the reasons metohds and why you kill some one.

sabertotoh enjoys ripping people to shredds. he enjoy kill his enemies family, loved ones while the watch helplesly on the ground and then leave them alive so he can keep torturing them year after year

Soujaboy
he some times kills for power soem tiems for fun it hard to decern with him.

that the thing he killed way more people then sabertooth, but that does not make him any more of a bastered. he jsut far more powerful then sabertooth and sabertooth loves to watch people suffer.

He just kills. He kills to impress, he kills to see how far he can go, he kills because he can. He's even the self proclaimed god of death.

Big Sexy

amount of people killed does not make you worse it the reasons metohds and why you kill some one.

sabertotoh enjoys ripping people to shredds. he enjoy kill his enemies family, loved ones while the watch helplesly on the ground and then leave them alive so he can keep torturing them year after year I get what you mean but carnage is also a sadist in that regard. He was a big time serial killer before the symbiot.

masterbruce

sabertotoh enjoys ripping people to shredds. he enjoy kill his enemies family, loved ones while the watch helplesly on the ground and then leave them alive so he can keep torturing them year after year

I never said Joker was worse because he killed more people.

Joker is worse precisely because he is super intelligent yet completely nuts at the same time.

Sabretooth is more of an animal like killer, he likes the hunt. And Sabretooth is far more logical, so he does good stuff sometimes.

Joker is just ... Joker. Dude, even Carnage was scared of the Joker!

capt it up
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I get what you mean but carnage is also a sadist in that regard. He was a big time serial killer before the symbiot.
true.

It hard to measure killers. like thanos can kill worlds however does that eman he more evil or mroe of a bastered then sabertooth who enjoys killing more likly even mroe then thanos.

to tell you the truth if sabertooth could kill worlds I bet he simply still kill every one with his own hands he kinda scrwed up like that.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
I never said Joker was worse because he killed more people.

Joker is worse precisely because he is super intelligent yet completely nuts at the same time.

Sabretooth is more of an animal like killer, he likes the hunt. And Sabretooth is far more logical, so he does good stuff sometimes.

Joker is just ... Joker. Dude, even Carnage was scared of the Joker!
sabertooth does not kill to hunt he kills becuase he likes to kill. he slaughter morlocks just for the fun of it. You should really read up on him when he takes jobs he does it so he can kill more the money just a benfit for him he do it any ways with out the money.

batdude123
see this is were it hard to know who the bigger jack ass.

sabertooth loves killing he thinks as every one as prey howver joker **** in the head and will kill for fun, but unlike sabertooth he lieks to gain power. Sabertooth kills with his own hands becuase he like watching them die by his hand.

so it hard to really see who is the bigger bastered

Joker likes to spray acid in a victims face to see their flesh be eaten slowly by it. He'll stay there and laugh the entire time until they slowly die a horrible death.

capt it up
Joker likes to spray acid in a victims face to see their flesh be eaten slowly by it. He'll stay there and laugh the entire time until they slowly die a horrible death.
that makes him worse then sabertooth? who will slowly kill you for the fun of it while your love one watches.

it hard to say that worse since sabertooth simply loves killing and does not like to use other items besides his own claws

Soujaboy
Thanos is just more insane than Sabertooth. I can't imagine Sabertooth destroying the universe and then saying "For IF this band Could Defy Me...might not others be equally as Foolish?"

Symmetric Chaos
From the list Joker gets my vote.

In general TOAA and Presence win just for allowing people like the ones on the list to be created.

capt it up
thing is sabertooth would already be on to the next planet slaughtering people for fun he would not give a reason becuas ehe has no reason

Jax_Jax
darksied assasinated his mother. is the leader of a cult(basically)
i mean, everyone on apokalypse is under his reign of terror, and they will sacrifice their lives for him.

he wants all free will in the universe depleted, he wants to be the only one ruler n the universe, he destroyed the 4th world, he killed supergirl, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

i still say darkseid

capt it up
sabertooth killed his mother and father and then when he thought wolverine was his son he tried to kill him even worse then before

Soujaboy
I vote for Joker and Thanos.

Bouboumaster
Superman. He wins hands down. Everybody know this site?

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/1.html

xmeat
hulk he keeps smashing puny weaklings.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk he keeps smashing puny weaklings. no expression

Swanky-Tuna
Maybe I'm jaded, but I fail to see how killing your parents make you the biggest bastard in comics whether you enjoyed it or not. True, it is horrible, but there are so much more horrible things.

qqqqqqq
spawn comics has some of the baddest villians

Martian_mind
Joker hands down.

He bludgeoned a 14 year old to death with a crowbar with a smile on his face,ripped out a guys tongue and ate it for lunch,Crippled a girl whilst torturing her father with a very sick slideshow all to prove that one bad day can turn a person insane,held 100's of babies hostage and then headshotted the lady who tried to protect them,released a massive death plague,hell he was going to die happily if he could take out the first Robin with him.

And prior to what people beleive,Joker isn't THAT crazy.Jason addressed this when he held him captive,aying that Joker is insane,but he fakes a very large part of insanity,Joker actually confirmed this when he heard it,not with words but because the smile was totally wiped off his face,there wasn't even a bit of red.

A person who kills Thousands and then pretends Insanity whilst completely aware of their actions is a millions times worst then a person who was experimented on,driven nuts and is more of an animal then a man.

Decay
well, i guess its how you define evil. its either who most enjoys the suffering of others, or who just has no consideration of others. thanos id say would win the latter, his complete disreguard for everyone and everything is pretty much unrivaled. and probably mephisto for the former.

joker and sabertooth are pretty sick, and they enjoy killing, but mephisto enjoys making people suffer for eternity. even if sabertooth tortured a sweet innocent puppy for days and then ate it, mephisto would want that sweet innocent puppy to choose between its master and its mothers life, then hed have a loophole and take all 3 of them to hell and make them suffer for eternity.

thanos wouldnt even notice the three and theyd die in a cosmic storm of energy with the rest of the universe.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that Kilowog miraculously saved his entire planet's population through a stroke of luck and his species sharing a hive mind or something. Their lives were absorbed into the ring. They find another planet and terraform it, make new bodies for everyone.

Sinestro comes along and blows it up and kills them all.

I think exterminating someone's race despite their best efforts is pretty bastardly.

You cant take Sinestro seriously he looks like a complete and utter d***.

Kaos sebaceous
I dont really see this as who is more evil

I see this as whos the biggest evil dick and that is Lex Luthor

qqqqqqq
you guys a comparing how these villians kill their victims or how much they kill

qqqqqqq
i'd say the endless

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Martian_mind
And prior to what people beleive,Joker isn't THAT crazy.Jason addressed this when he held him captive,aying that Joker is insane,but he fakes a very large part of insanity,Joker actually confirmed this when he heard it,not with words but because the smile was totally wiped off his face,there wasn't even a bit of red.
There was supposed to be an instance of Martian Manhunter barely able to keep it together whilst reading Joker's mind because of his craziness level. *shrug* Go figure.

Originally posted by Alfheim
You cant take Sinestro seriously he looks like a complete and utter d***.
Yeah, a friend of mine said the same thing. Like Sinestro was someone's first Create a Wrestler on a wrestling game. Look at this, I can have a big head! And pointed shoes! And I'm pink!

Personally, I think being evil and a pink Spanish elf makes you more evil.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Yeah, a friend of mine said the same thing. Like Sinestro was someone's first Create a Wrestler on a wrestling game. Look at this, I can have a big head! And pointed shoes! And I'm pink!

Er say that again. I get the general gist of what your saying but not all of it. confused

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Alfheim
Er say that again. I get the general gist of what your saying but not all of it. confused
Create a Wrestler is a feature on a lot of the more recent wrestling games. In the newer ones you can make pretty much anything in them. My friend even made a pretty good looking Juggernaut in it, except he has a red towel for a helmet. But he says Sinestro looks like a beginner played around in Create a Wrestler and made the stupidest character just because they could. One with a big pink head and blue elf shoes.

Juntai
Joker.

qqqqqqq
hannibal lector, jigsaw

Juntai
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
hannibal lector, jigsaw Those guys have comic series?

qqqqqqq
nope, but they do have a movie smile

Jyppe

Considering how he was treated when he was a child, it's not that bad.
Besides, doesn't he work as a mercenary. Why would he bother if he was for it entirely because he likes it? (i hope that made sense.. :/)

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
Considering how he was treated when he was a child, it's not that bad.
Besides, doesn't he work as a mercenary. Why would he bother if he was for it entirely because he likes it? (i hope that made sense.. :/)

He thought logan was his son adn thats why he kept trying to kill him lol.

sabertooth will work as a mercenary to pay the bills. For him it just a benefit. He loves killing. Hell he use to kill ever woman logan ever loved for the fun of it and let wolverine watch. He also attacks logan on his birthday every year as some sick joke. He also kind a rapest as well and always tlaks about how he will force him self on to some fo teh x-men girls then kill them

Priest
When i think of a bastard, i think of a ass-hole. from what sabertooth has done to Logan deffinalty gives him the tital of mort bastard-ness. raping Logan's love is pretty f'd up.
Capt does have some good points.

capt it up
Originally posted by Priest
When i think of a bastard, i think of a ass-hole. from what sabertooth has done to Logan deffinalty gives him the tital of mort bastard-ness. raping Logan's love is pretty f'd up.
Capt does have some good points.
yup. thanks.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Lex Luthor

The Joker

Doom

Thanos

Mephisto

Apocalypse

Sabretooth

Or Magneto

Discus!!!

cool superman is

xmeat
hulk cause he smashes puny humans

Soujaboy
Thanos, he ripped Moondragon's ear of to give to Drax. He allowed trillions of beings in his universe to be decimated just to see how a sway in cosmic balance would turn out. He destroyed the universe for no other reason but because he had the power and smarts to do so, and then commenced to destroy everything.

Joey Stacks
Henry Bendix

Bouboumaster
Superman.

Grimm22

Sabertooth has ruined Wolverine's life no expression

Joker has ruined the lives of thousands wink

N'uff Said

Grimm22
Biggest *******'? Probably Doom or Lex

Biggest bastard'? Joker

qqqqqqq

sabertooth will work as a mercenary to pay the bills. For him it just a benefit. He loves killing. Hell he use to kill ever woman logan ever loved for the fun of it and let wolverine watch. He also attacks logan on his birthday every year as some sick joke. He also kind a rapest as well and always tlaks about how he will force him self on to some fo teh x-men girls then kill them wth i didn't know he raped some of the xmen girls.

Joey Stacks
Joker's too mentally unstable to be considered a bastard.

starlock
hmmm i will go with lex why? well he could have had it all,to me someone with money and power could do alot in the world and he lets his ego,hate whatever get in his way,and he was ready to give up his daughter in a heartbeat for more,the seedy things he does in the background,the families he has ruined and so on

for me it is hard to relate to others on the list, i think its because of how close lex is to real life and it hits home, a normal human unlike joker who is insane hehe.

roughrider
Joker, Sabretooth and Bullseye are the most despicable.

Jyppe

sabertooth will work as a mercenary to pay the bills. For him it just a benefit. He loves killing. Hell he use to kill ever woman logan ever loved for the fun of it and let wolverine watch. He also attacks logan on his birthday every year as some sick joke. He also kind a rapest as well and always tlaks about how he will force him self on to some fo teh x-men girls then kill them

Yes, but I meant what Victor's father did to him. remember the whole bunny incident? Besides, Creed's not always killing people. He even used to be a friend, or work partner of Wolverines.

He has been portrayted as some kind of anti-hero too.

Cindy Bear
People like Redstone and Jonny Bates have done far worse than those mentioned in this thread. I mean the guy sent to retrieve the Griffin was far worse. The Corinthian in Sandman. Numerous Hellblazer characters. Anton Arcane from Swampthing. So many others.

Fanboy
Thanos Mephisto Doom The Joker Lex Luthor Magneto Sabertooth.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
Yes, but I meant what Victor's father did to him. remember the whole bunny incident? Besides, Creed's not always killing people. He even used to be a friend, or work partner of Wolverines.

He has been portrayted as some kind of anti-hero too.

working with wolverien does not make him a good guy. You know lgoan use to kill people for a living. Even when they were both part of team x logan hated victor, becuase u nelss the personw as needed he killed them for fun. Not to mention they use to mess with wolverine mind that was part of the reason wolverien would work with sabertooth

Martian_mind
....Joker is still a bigger bastard.Both Joker and Creed kill for fun,but Creed s driven by instinct and bloodlust.Joker is fully aware of what he does and the consequence's of his actions.

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Sabertooth has ruined Wolverine's life no expression

Joker has ruined the lives of thousands wink

N'uff Said

to bad were not going by kill count or thanos wins.

were going by why they did it. sabertooth kills purly for fun and even rapes some of his victems

Martian_mind

were going by why they did it. sabertooth kills purly for fun and even rapes some of his victems

Same with Joker...though he's molested Children and commited Cannabilism.

capt it up
Same with Joker...though he's molested Children and commited Cannabilism.

sabertooth done it more then once and sabertooth done the other more times then I can count he loves the taste of human flesh when there scared

Martian_mind
Joker has released a toxic poison that left Adults completely unharmed but killed any child under 10 years old.

Soujaboy

Kill count plays a major part in being a lunatic. I could kill a person without remorse, but trillions? Who could do that without a blink of the eye?

capt it up
Joker has released a toxic poison that left Adults completely unharmed but killed any child under 10 years old.

good for him. Does that make him more evil then sabertooth a man who kill with his own hands and will not use other devices becuase they do not bring the same joy

Martian_mind
good for him. Does that make him more evil then sabertooth a man who kill with his own hands and will not use other devices becuase they do not bring the same joy

....That's what Joker does as well.He loves to kill people barehanded,He loves to feel their blood in his hands,hell he once said he'd have to change his pants after he'd killed a man.Sabretooth and Joker have that in Common,however in addition to be a complete beserker like Tooth he also psychologically ruins peoples lives,how is anything Tooth does worse than Killing every baby,Toddler and Child on earth whildt leaving their parents alive to watch their children die in awful pain.......Tooth enjoys killing Barehanded,Whoo F*ckin hoo,thats what killers in our world do,they do it for the Rush,Joker does it on levels that transcend anything Tooth could do.

capt it up
....That's what Joker does as well.He loves to kill people barehanded,He loves to feel their blood in his hands,hell he once said he'd have to change his pants after he'd killed a man.Sabretooth and Joker have that in Common,however in addition to be a complete beserker like Tooth he also psychologically ruins peoples lives,how is anything Tooth does worse than Killing every baby,Toddler and Child on earth whildt leaving their parents alive to watch their children die in awful pain.......Tooth enjoys killing Barehanded,Whoo F*ckin hoo,thats what killers in our world do,they do it for the Rush,Joker does it on levels that transcend anything Tooth could do.

really non ecpt sabertooth ahs eaten a baby. He has raped peoples love ones as there family watches and he kill them all when he is done. Just becuase joker uses devices to kill people does not mean he worse then sabertooth. As we gone over it not the kill count thatdesides who is more ****ed up

Redatom65
The greatest criminal mastermind of our time! The first and once Zany Evil Scientist! Later turned Evil 1980's buisness man!

From Gene Hackman to Kevin Spacey and the likes of Clarence Brown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gul7soizKAU

LEX LUTHOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.