Ryuji Yamazaki vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The madman vs the super-ninja.

While on an errand for one of his Yakuza bosses, Yamazaki crashes a match between Hayate and an unknown fighter. Hayate falls victim to the Guillotine after a close match.

Ayane and Kasumi, having come to a truce, decide to go after Yamazaki. Both girls failed to defeat him and soon join their injured brother in the hospital; Kasumi suffering the Guillotine like her brother and Ayane feeling the aftereffects of the Drill.

Word reaches Ryu Hayabusa at his curio shop. Three of his friends/fellow ninja are in the hospital and he decides to take revenge.

He finds Yamazaki inside a fight club and the match is on.

Superboy Prime
I suppose this is strictly hand to hand, otherwise Yamazaki will be raped 20 times...

Heck I think this would actually be a great match up...the fight club ain't big enough for both of them...

...I dunno I think it would go 6-7/ in Ryu's favor given his drive to avenge his fallen comrades.

Cloud_VII
Ryu would kill Ryuji as he killed Doku and Murai.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I suppose this is strictly hand to hand, otherwise Yamazaki will be raped 20 times...

Heck I think this would actually be a great match up...the fight club ain't big enough for both of them...

...I dunno I think it would go 6-7/ in Ryu's favor given his drive to avenge his fallen comrades.

The match is indeed hand-to-hand. Hayabusa feels that using his sword and ninpo would be too easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.